Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnughhhh," she groaned, eyes wide, feet bouncing in the air.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she sobbed, as his cock surged deep and high, and somehow it seemed even larger inside her. Larger and thicker, and with every thrust his cockhead seemed to rub something inside her that sent surging pleasure rippling and washing through her, feeding that excitement building within her, feeding the intensity of sensation she was experiencing.

Her body tried to arch upwards off the bed, pressing herself against him, her hands clutching at him, her feet kicking high above his back as he pulled back and thrust into her, again and again, faster, harder, taking her higher still. Ariana couldn't stop herself from sobbing and moaning and crying out, her mouth wasn't hers to control anymore, and neither was her body. She was his, responding to him, an instrument that he was playing, and her voice and the reactions of her body were the music.

"Erik," she wailed. "Erik...Erik." It was the first time she'd uttered his name since before he'd begun making love to her, and his name was a plea.

Erik's mouth seized hers, possessed hers, his tongue possessing her mouth as his cock possessed her sex, and he gave her what she was pleading for, without knowing what it was that she was asking for. Erik knew, though, and Erik gave it to her. Gave her what she needed. Gave her what she didn't know she wanted, not until she had it, and then she wanted more. More and more and more.

A thrust, grinding pressure against her sex, against her hypersensitive clitoris, one hand between their bodies finding one of her nipples, tugging and squeezing, squeezing hard, and that was enough to send Ariana over the edge. Her mouth worked, she wanted to tell Erik that she was, but she couldn't, all she could go was struggle to breathe as her entire body seemed to convulse in a sudden ecstatic paroxysm of ecstasy that brought that wave that had been building within her crashing down in a tidal wave of sensation that was beyond any pleasure she'd ever experienced.

Beside her, Jeong watched, seeing Ariana's face, her eyes staring blindly upwards, mouth working in a silent scream, gasping for breath as her body arched and bucked and shuddered beneath Erik. Watching, she saw Ariana as she'd never seen her before, her mouth open wide in an intensity of pleasure, her whole body convulsing with total abandon as she reached an intensity of pleasure that only she was experiencing, in a climax that was longer and more intense than Jeong had ever thought possible, and her own sex spasmed in sympathetic excitement.

Erik continued to fuck Ariana through her climax, riding her through those bucks and judders, enjoying the clasping massages of her sex on his cock, his thrusts accentuating her pleasure, prolonging her climax, until at last she was almost limp beneath him, sobbing for breath as her orgasmic ecstasy faded.

"Ohhhhhhh," she whimpered as Erik eased herself from her, leaving her empty where she wanted to be full.

"Huh?" Ariana gasped as Erik's hands rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her back onto her knees, leaving her resting limply on her forearms, panting for breath, her forehead resting on her sheet. What was he doing? What was he...but when his hands gripped her hips, and his cockhead nudged at her sex, Ariana understood.

Erik had moved to kneel behind her as he repositioned her, grinning down at Jeong's fascinated expression as she turned her head to look up at him.

"Doggy style," he told her. "Come up here, Jeong, kneel beside me and watch."

His cockhead nudged Ariana's wide open sex as he spoke, pushing at her distended labia, enjoying her soft groan of dawning understanding, and that shudder of eager excitement as she waited for what she was newly aware was about to happen.

Jeong scrambled back, up onto her knees to kneel beside Erik, half-turned towards him, one of her boobs pressed against his arm, that contact sending shivers of excitement through her body. She gazed down with breathless excitement at his cock, erect, swollen, jutting rigidly outwards, glistening with what she knew was Ariana's wetness. Gazing down at Ariana's sex, her labia so pink and swollen, wet with her excitement, reddened a little by the evidence of her lost virginity, Erik's cockhead nudging Ariana there before easing away to bob in mid-air.

"When she kneels like this for me to fuck, this position's called doggy," Erik explained, his hands stroking Ariana's slender hips, his thumbs brushing across her butt and the backs of Ariana's thighs, before peeling her labia apart, exposing Ariana's inner entrance. "I don't need to explain why, do I?"

"No," Jeong gasped, unable to tear her eyes away from his cock. She wanted to touch it, hold it, stroke and caress it. She wanted it to take her the way he was taking Ariana.

"Hold it and stroke it," Erik said, his lips brushing Jeong's ear, inhaling that scent of her long silky black hair. God, he was half-tempted to forget about the Frosh Ball party and just fuck her now. He could find some other hot chick for the Frosh Ball easily enough.

"Like this?" Jeong gasped, turning a little towards him so she could clasp his cock in one hand, and slightly awkwardly begin to slowly stroke his cock the way she had before. He was wet. Wet and slippery from Ariana.

"You've got the idea," Erik purred, enjoying the soft silky clasp of her hand on his shaft. Enjoying her inexpert stroking and the firm pressure of her naked breast against his arm even more.

"Ohhhhhh," Ariana moaned as his thumbs caressed her labia, bringing a renewed flood of wetness.

"Guide my cock into her, Jeong," Erik breathed, sucking on her earlobe.

Jeong obeyed, shivering, clumsily guiding the swollen head of Erik's cock to Ariana's waiting sex, holding his cockhead in place against Ariana as Erik flexed his hips, watching as Ariana's hips jerked forward. Watching as Erik's hands on her hips pulled her back. Watching as Erik's cockhead slipped inside Ariana's sex, stretching her around him slowly before easing inside.

"Uhhhhhhhhh."Ariana groaned once as his cockhead entered her and paused. She continued to kneel, forehead on her sheet, panting, hands clutching at her sheets, waiting for what she knew he would do to her.

"Stroke my cock with your fingers, Jeong," Erik breathed in Jeong's ear. "Touch her, too. I want you to know what you're going to look like when I do this to you."

One of his hands, the one next to Jeong, released its grip on Ariana's hip and moved to rest briefly on Jeong's butt, before beginning to caress her. Tautly muscled silk under his hand, her slim taut butt cheeks completely exposed by those little black G-string panties he'd bought for her, and that she'd worn, concealing and covering her sex and nothing else. He'd asked her to wear them, and she had, and Erik liked that. Yeah, feeling her fingers in his cock, he'd delay and maximize the pleasure, and save her for his Frosh Ball party.

Kneeling beside him, Jeong's heart pounded as her fingers explored his cock, sliding over him as he remained poised and still, only his cockhead inside Ariana's sex. 'Touch her, too,' that's what he'd said, and she could see Ariana's labia stretched around his girth. He was huge there, she tried to encircle him with her thumb and fingers and found they couldn't meet. So thick and hard, so much bigger than just his fingers. Looking, she found it hard to believe she could stretch and open to take something so long and thick, but Ariana had.

Ariana was taking his cockhead now, but how could all of it possibly fit? How could Ariana's sex stretch like that?

Jeong's fingers tentatively brushed Ariana's labia where she was stretched around Erik, her fingertips discovering how slippery Ariana was, and looking, she could see more liquid seeping out around Erik's cock. Liquid that she could feel reflected in her own slippery arousal and in that sensitivity of her own sex.

"That's good," Erik breathed, his hand on her butt turning her fully towards him, so that she was pressed against his side. God, those tits. He loved the feel of them pressed against him.

"Now watch," he added, looking down himself. He loved moments like this, fucking a newly-broken in virgin, teaching her the pleasure that her own body could bring her, coaxing that pleasure from her while he enjoyed using her, teaching her that to be willingly used was the ultimate pleasure she could experience, and Ariana was on that path now, newly broken in, her mind still flooded with the exquisite pleasure of that climax, her body eager for more.

She knelt before him, acquiescent, willing, her body shuddering with residual pleasure, waiting for him to take her, wanting him to take her again, and Erik assuaged that wanting. Shuddering with enjoyment himself as Jeong's fingers slid over his cock and Ariana's labia where she was stretched around him, he flexed his hips, slowly easing himself into the tightly clasping confines of Ariana's waiting sex. Easing himself outwards, just a little, and then inwards again as her channel massaged his cockhead, he worked himself deeper inside her. Out, and then in. Out, and then in, always thrusting a little deeper, stretching and opening her sex for his cock to penetrate every more deeply.

One hand gripping a slender hip, he eyed the smooth arch of her back, the taut curves of her tight little butt, the smooth muscled firmness of her thighs where he pushed into her, the muffled moans as she continued to kneel unmoving, taking what he was giving her, and all the while as he worked himself deeper and deeper into her sex, Jeong knelt beside him, pressed hotly against him, her fingertips brushing his cockshaft as it slowly sank into Ariana's sex.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh." Jeong could hear Ariana's muffled moans. One of her thighs pressed against Ariana's, she could feel her movements in reaction to those slow gentle thrusts of Erik's. She could feel Erik's movements too, pressed hard against him as he was, one of his hands on her butt, and she knew her panties were wet. She knew she was wet.

"Nnnuhhhhhh," Ariana groaned, jerking forward, only to find herself pulled back, so that all of Erik's cock was inside her.

Jeong shivered. His cock. All of Erik's cock was inside Ariana, and he was pressed up tight against her. Her own sex spasmed, thinking about that. All of his cock. Inside Ariana's sex. What must that feel like? But Ariana wasn't complaining. She was kneeling there making those excited little noises that said she was enjoying what was happening to her. How could she be enjoying something that big in her?

Jeong wanted to find out.

"You'll enjoy it too, Jeong," Erik's lips brushed and nibbled at hers. "When I do you like this."

"Uh," Jeong gasped, her mind suddenly awash with new sensation as Erik's hand on her butt moved her against him. Moving her so that her clitoris ground against his thigh, separated from him by only the thin lace of her panties, and that was nowhere near enough to shield her from the exquisite pleasure of that almost harsh friction.

"You will," Erik repeated, and his hand forced her to move against him, his fingers digging into her butt. "Oh you will, Jeong, and I'm going to enjoy fucking you while you kneel for me like this, believe me."

"I will," Jeong moaned, one of her arms sliding around his neck, clinging to him as he moved inside Ariana, thrusting in, easing out, thrusting in again, her body moving with him, moving against him; delicious movements of her body against his as he moved.

"Let's find out," Erik murmured, his hand sliding from her butt to force its way between them and cup her sex, one finger pressing inwards where she was hot and wet.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Now it was Jeong's turn to moan.

"Kneel for me." Now it was Jeong's turn to kneel for Erik, and she did as Erik's hand guided her to do. She knelt for him beside Ariana, wide-eyed, heart pounding wildly as she found herself on her hands and knees, just as Ariana was.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhhh." Not exactly just as Ariana was, because Erik was kneeling behind Ariana. He was fucking Ariana.

"Ohhhhhhh." One of Erik's fingers inserted itself in Jeong's sex as she knelt, and she continued to kneel as Erik slowly finger-fucked her.

"Ohhhhh." Her arms collapsed, her face buried itself in Ariana's sheets, and those sheets muffled her moans as Erik's finger did to her what his cock was doing to Ariana. Jeong would rather have had his cock.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhhhhh." Ariana had his cock, and that was all Ariana could think of.

She was kneeling for Erik, her butt in the air, her face buried in her sheets, and his cock was ravishing her sex, using her sex, grinding into her, deep into her with every long slow thrust, and Ariana wanted to be used, she wanted to be fucked, she wanted that orgasmic climax she could feel building again inside her, a relentless wave of ecstasy that was swelling and building and swelling within her for which Erik's steady thrusting was only a foretaste. Only a foretaste, but already Ariana's body knew that he would bring her that exquisite pleasure, that overwhelming ecstasy once more, and all she had to do was whatever Erik wanted her to do to experience that.

Kneeling behind Ariana, finger-fucking Jeong as he fucked Ariana, Erik looked down and smiled, his cock throbbing with a pleasure that said yeah, he was gonna blow his load soon, and he was really enjoying this. Ariana's tight little cunt was just about milking his cock, gripping him like a vice as he fucked her, and now she was pushing back against him. Man, she was as hot as her sister, and he was gonna train her up for a while, work her up to that first gangbang gently, break her ass in, get her used to it. You had to be a little more gentle with the younger ones.

Now Jeong, fuck! Her cunt was just about sucking on his finger, and the way she was moaning and sobbing, she was really getting off on what he was doing to her.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Getting off on having two fingers stretching that pretty little pussy, and fuck, it really was the prettiest little pussy he'd ever seen. A work of art, and Jesus, he was looking forward to pump-fucking Jeong Park to that first cock-driven climax while all his buddies watched her pretty little Korean pussy take its first cock, and its first load of cum. And then it's second, and its third, and its....

Yeah, Jeong Park was gonna be a star performer for this year's Frosh Ball Party, he knew. He just knew.

Abruptly, he withdrew his fingers from Jeong, slapping her butt lightly to get her attention.

"Up here, Jeong."

Jeong scrambled to obey, not even thinking, already missing Erik finger-fucking her.

"Here, babe," Erik said, and he smiled, knowing what he was going to do now. His arm encircled Jeong's slender waist, drawing her to him as he continued to fuck Ariana, positioning himself so that his cockhead pressured her g-spot now with every slide, enjoying her excited moans and sobs, sensing her body react to him with instincts born of long and varied experience.

Ariana knew nothing about that. Ariana knew nothing about g-spots either. All Ariana knew was that Erik was fucking her. She was kneeling for him, and his cock was sliding within her sex, thrusting into her, sheathing itself in her, stuffing her full, making her his in a way she'd never imagined, making her aware of what her body was for, and that her body was reacting with increased excitement and pleasure to every one of those long slow sliding thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned, her entire consciousness centered on Erik's cock, not caring at all that Jeong was there somewhere, watching her. "Ohhhhhhh."

"You're enjoying watching me fucking her, aren't you?" Erik breathed, one hand now on Jeong's butt again, his lips teasing hers as he spoke.

"I want you to fuck me," Jeong moaned back, softly, her lips searching for his, both her hands on his body, enjoying the smooth ripple of his muscles under her fingers as he had Ariana.

Ariana who wasn't a virgin anymore, unlike Jeong.

"I know you do," Erik breathed. "I want to fuck you too, Jeong."

"Fuck me then," Jeong moaned shamelessly, pressing herself up against Erik, moving herself against him. "Fuck me now, like you're fucking Ariana. I know you want to fuck me."

"I do want to fuck you, Jeong," Erik breathed, enjoying Ariana's tight cunt-slide as she pushed herself back onto him. And then did it again. And again.

"But I've already told you how I want to fuck you." He smiled, sliding one hand down, inside her little black G-string panties, one finger digitally penetrating her as he simultaneously found her clitoris and played her like a violin.

"I'll take you to the Frosh Ball as my date, Jeong, and fuck you afterwards." He paused, smiling, bringing her to the edge of a climax and holding her there, shuddering on his finger, helpless in that wave of excitement and pleasure that was poised to crash down on her. "I'll fuck you, and then all my friends will take turns fucking you."

His thumb strummed Jeong's clitoris as he pushed a second finger into her, not fast, not abruptly, but forcefully, dominating and controlling her body.

Jeong climaxed, and there was that moment where she knew Erik had deliberately brought her to that climax, and then she did. Knowing made no difference. Jeong was the violin, Erik was playing her, and the violin responded exactly as the virtuoso intended.

Jeong climaxed.

Hard. That cresting wave that had been hanging over crashed down on her in a thundering maelstrom of pleasure that swept her away, a rushing paroxysm of pleasure so intense that everything was a kaleidoscopic mixture of sensations and colors and a sweeping flood of ecstasy, her sex convulsing on his fingers, her body collapsing against him, held up only by her arms frantically clinging to him as her mouth worked in soundless rapture. Her sex spasmed helplessly on his fingers, her body in the grip of that relentless ecstasy, on and on and on until her body turned to jello, and she collapsed limply down onto the bed beside Ariana, gasping for the breath that she do desperately needed.

Beside her, Erik gripped Ariana's hips and began pump-fucking her, bringing her to a staccato series of mini-climaxes that held her helplessly enthralled, wave after wave of pleasure rippling through her body, endless pleasure, on and on and on.

"Oh yeah, now I'm gonna shoot my load in you," Erik grunted, driving his cock hard into that spastically-clutching little cunt. "Oh fuck yeah, here it comes, babe."

"Ohhhhhh," Ariana sobbed, eyes wide, the slow realization of what came next beginning to dawn on her.

"Ohhhhhhh." Another climax shivered through her as his cock thrust deep. Deep and hard, and her back arched with the pleasure he seemed to draw from her insides, stoking the heat within her. The heat that said his climax inside her, satisfying him by filling her sex with his spurting semen, was all that she desired, except....

"Erik...Erik...not inside me...no protection...Please don't finish in meeuughhhh... uggghhhhhh... nnuggggggghhhhh."

Erik smiled down at Jeong, sprawled on her back beside Ariana. "Inside your mouth or inside her sex," he said, his hand reaching down to cup Jeong right between her thighs, his hand pushing against her sex through the thin lace of her soaked-through G-string panties, roughly caressing her slippery wetness. It was Jeong's turn to moan as his touch inflamed her all over again.

Ariana's face lifted from the sheets and turned to look at Jeong, flushed pink, mouth wide open, eyes pleading with her.

"Please," Ariana moaned, "Ohh please." Her eyes looked at Jeong pleadingly.

Jeong's hands slid down to her hips, found her panties and pushed them down, kicked them off, her heart almost exploding as she spread her thighs wide and used the fingers of both hands to peel her slickly wet labia apart, exposing her inner entrance to Erik's eyes.

1...34567...10