Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
A hung teen from Zimbabwe plants his roots in America.
6.6k words
4.39
41.6k
86
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers

This is a brand new story. All characters are over the age of 18. If huge cocks, big tits, and interracial themes isn't your thing, please move on. Hope you all enjoy! Thank you.

*

"Kids! Your father is going to be here any minute now with Jeremiah," 48-year-old Jane Hartman shouts for her three children as she scrambles around the house to make everything perfect for their upcoming house guest.

The Hartmans, Tom, and Jane recently signed to become a family host in the foreign exchange student program. They were given 18-year-old Jeremiah Zulu from Zimbabwe South African. He will be staying with The Hartmans and their 3 young adult children for one year to finish out his senior year in high school. Right now it's the beginning of summer in Port Washington, Wisconsin and school is out.

"This is going to be awesome. Finally going to get the brother I've always wanted," Jane's youngest child and only 18-old-year son Chris response in a joyful manner.

"Hopefully he's less annoying and more obedient," Jane's middle 19-old-year daughter Dana replies to her young brother.

"Hey guys, where's Scarlett?" Jane asks about her eldest daughter.

"Probably out with her old ass hippie of a boyfriend on his skateboard," Chris replies.

"Man. You're such a fucking rat," Dana snaps at her brother. She looks over at her mother who is giving her a stern glare.

"Dana, you're a grown woman but I'm still your mother and you know I hate swearing," Jane scolds as she hears the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. "Okay, they are here! Places everyone!"

Jane stands in-between her two teenagers as her husband Tom Hartman enters the house with two suitcases, one in each hand.

"Honey we're home," Tom announces. "I've always wanted to say that.

Standing behind Tom lugging two more suitcases is a 5'10, 18-year-old African male sporting an old school Bobby Brown Gumby-style haircut and wearing a black jogging suit. Jane's brown eyes widen with delight behind her big bifocals. She's in awe at their special house guest.

"Welcome, Jeremiah. You're such a handsome young man. Your picture doesn't do you justice," Jane compliments, approaching the young black boy to get a closer look. Jeremiah immediately notices the gorgeous 5'3 flaming-red-haired housewife is extremely stacked with an enormous pair of breasts under a plain white tee-shirt with a pink cardigan over it. "As you already know, I'm Jane, Tom's wife and these are two of our three children, Chris and Dana. Our oldest Scarlett is not here at the moment, but you'll be meeting her later. Please, make yourself at home. You're part of the family now."

Jane gives Jeremiah a firm hug and his dick becomes responsive to Jane's very large breasts pressing against his body.

"I bet you are famished after such that long flight. Chris, please take Jeremiah upstairs and get him settled into your room. Dana and I will continue preparing dinner. We're having a pot roast. I hope that's okay?" says Jane.

"Yes. That's fine, Mrs. Hartman," Jeremiah replies with his African accent. "Very delicious," he follows up starring at her massive chest. He looks over at Dana and her appearance is the complete opposite of her mother's. She stands 5'2 with hazelnut-colored eyes and a pixie blonde hairstyle. Her body is more fit and lean than curvaceous like her mother.

"Oh please, call me Jane. Let's go, Dana. We gotta get dinner finish."

The mother and daughter team disappears into the kitchen.

"Hey, Chris. Help Jeremiah with his suitcases. I need a nice hot shower before dinner," says his father.

Chris helps Jeremiah carry his suitcases to his bedroom.

"This is so cool having another male my age in the house," said the 5'9 redheaded freckled teen escorting Jeremiah into the room they will be sharing.

Jeremiah notices that Chris takes after his mom with being a big-time nerd. He owned a massive collection of comic books and superhero figurines from Marvel and DC characters to anime characters from Dragon Ball Z and Yu-Gi-Oh on shelves. Chris has a fancy gaming setup in the corner with two big monitors, a Playstation 4, and Xbox One gaming consoles. Jeremiah notices a guitar lying on top of one of the beds with Superman bed sheets.

"If you're wondering about the guitar, I'm the lead guitarist for my band, Not Your Average Joes. We like to think of ourselves as a mixed hybrid of punk rock and heavy metal," Chris describes. "You're welcome to watch us practice. We're going to enter the Battle of the Bands tournament at the end of the summer."

"Your sister Dana is cute. Does she have a boyfriend?" Jeremiah asks. The question catches Chris off guard.

"I don't think any guy wants to put up with her attitude and truth be told, I think she's gay, but she'll never admit it," Chris expresses.

"What about your other sister, Scarlett? That's a weird name for a girl."

"Well, then it fits Scarlett. She's kind of an oddball, but she's cool and very self-conscious about her appearance, so when you finally meet her, try not to stare at her chest. Usually the first thing anyone sees," Chris advises.

"She embarrassed about her big boobs?"

"Big, no. Ginormous, yes. She's bigger than our mom, like really big for a 21-year-old. She's been working a lot to save up money for a breast reduction. She wants to work in the medicinal field and feels like no one will take her seriously with knockers out to here," informs Chris, using his hands in front of his chest to express emphasis on his sister's abnormally large breasts.

Jeremiah feels his cock twitching at the mere notion of Scarlett's colossal mammaries and how they look naked. He had seen a family portrait send to him by The Hartmans. He remembered seeing Scarlett wearing a turtleneck followed by a closed-button flannel. His initial thought about Scarlett was her being big-boned, but Chris enlightened him to the fact that his older sister possessed titanic-sized breasts bigger than their mother's.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" Jeremiah asks. Chris's pale freckled cheeks start to turn blush red.

"Well, um, not at the moment. You see, I like to keep my opinions open, but there is one girl that I have my eyes on since the first grade. Her name is Monique. She is as perfect as perfect can be," he describes with imagines of her in his head. "Just wish she knew of my existence."

"Cool. Where's the bathroom? I gotta take a serious piss."

"The bathroom is right next door."

Jeremiah walks out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him. He hears the shower running and worst of all, Tom singing from the bedroom diagonally from Chris's bedroom. He walks past the bathroom door to the next door with the "Do Not Disturb" warning sign hanging on the front. Curious, Jeremiah disobeys and enters the bedroom.

The room belonged to one of Chris's sisters. The bedroom is neat and tidy and the air smells spring fresh. There were posters of Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga each hanging on the walls. Jeremiah sees a bookshelf with every single row filled with books, a desk with a laptop, some Spongebob toys and a baby Groot figure on it, a queen-size bed and a trophy display case highlighting achievements in softball, swimming, and track that had Dana's name written on all the nameplates.

Jeremiah shifts his attention to her dresser. He opens the top drawer to find some small baby tees and socks. After a few seconds of rummaging through, he finds her diary. He skims through a few entries and discovers Dana is envious of her older sister for inheriting their mother's giant tits. One diary entry catches Jeremiah's attention that confirms Chris is right about his sister. She is indeed a lesbian. Some entries in her diary depict in explicit detail what she fantasizes about doing to her secret girlfriend Renee.

"Damn, she's a freak," Jeremiah mutters.

After getting his fill of Dana's private diary, he finds her undergarments in the second drawer. Her panties and 32B bras were unsexy. Jeremiah did discover one black g-string thong with "I Have The Pussy, So I Make The Rules" written on the front in bold orange lettering.

Not wanting to overstay his welcome and draw suspicion from Chris, Jeremiah leaves Dana's bedroom and returns to Chris's bedroom.

"Hey, turds and dad! Dinner is served!" Dana shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"Dana?" Jane calls out her daughter.

"If Jeremiah wants to feel welcome then I can't give him any special treatment, mom," Dana replies.

As everyone is gathered around the table and preparing to eat dinner, Tom's and Jane's oldest daughter Scarlett arrives with a male guest. The handsome dude's 6'2 height dwarfs Scarlett's. His fame is lean and built behind a white denim button-up shirt and faded blue jeans. His sleek black hair is tied in a ponytail with a short S curl hanging down in front of his face and matching black mustache and a small goatee.

"Hey," he says when entering the dining room.

While everyone at the table greets him back, Jeremiah ignores him and turns his focus to Scarlett, primarily the two gargantuan pair of tits fit to burst from beneath her checkered flannel baggy top like she's hiding two pumpkins. She possesses two of the largest breasts he has ever seen up close. The only other female he can think of with rival-size basketballs on her chest is the famous nude softcore model Leanne Crow. Looking above Scarlett's colossal funbags, she has soft hazel eyes, black hair with crimson red highlights flowing down to her chest, full lips that were coated in dark purple lipstick, and an obvious fake nose ring. The rest of her attire consists of a denim black skirt that stops mid-thigh, black transparent high-knee socks, and round-toed Mary Jane flats on her feet.

"Gregory, you remember my mom, dad, Chris, and Dana. And this is our house guest from South African, Jeremiah. He will be living with us for a year as part of the foreign exchange program I told you about," Scarlett says, reintroducing her boyfriend to her family and newcomer Jeremiah. "Mom, do you mind if Greg stays for dinner?"

"I supposed that will be okay. It'll give us some time to get to know Gregory better," Jane agrees. "Tom? What do you think?"

"Yeah, sure honey. He can stay for dinner," Tom agrees, casually. "I hope you like pot roast."

"Sorry sir, I'm vegetarian. I don't believe in eating animals," Gregory responds, leaving everyone at the table except for Scarlett, perplexed. "I'll take some lettuce, potatoes, and carrots."

After an interesting first dinner, Jeremiah goes upstairs to Chris's bedroom. Chris follows afterward looking to hang with his new house guest.

"So do you play video games back home?" Chris asked. "I have tons of games for both my PS4 and Xbox. I also many games for my PC if that's more your thing."

"Maybe another time. Where do you usually hang out to pick up girls?" Jeremiah asked.

"This place called The Pit at the tail end of the mall."

"The Pit, huh? Let's go. Show me this pit."

"Okay, cool. Mind if I call up my buddy RJ? He likes to think of himself as a chick magnet."

After calling his close friend RJ, they agree to meet outside The Pit's entrance. Chris and Jeremiah were dropped off in front of The Pit by Dana. She is borrowing the family's minivan since Chris and Jeremiah didn't have their driver's licenses.

"Stay out of trouble. I don't want to be picking you losers up at the country jail," were Dana's last words before heading off to rendezvous with her secret girlfriend.

"Hey RJ. This is Jeremiah. The student from Zimbabwe that's going to be staying with us for a year," Chris introduces.

"What's crackin lackin in the hood, my dude?" greets Chris's overweight bald Asian friend RJ. He pops the collar to his jacket that looked like it was dripped in a bag of Skittles. Underneath he has on a turquoise blue shirt and a couple of gold chains around his neck.

"Strange dude," Jeremiah comments on his first impression of RJ. "Can we go inside and meet some girls?

During a normal school night on a Thursday night in Port Washington, The Pit was like a ghost town, but every summer, it becomes jam-packed with young teens and adults with features like different food fast chains, an arcade room, a gym, a spa, and a bouncy house. Jeremiah believes he had died and gone to heaven. Wall to wall white women with some diversity mixed in upon entering The Pit for the first time.

"I take it Zimbabwe doesn't have a Pit-like place for you and your friends to go?" Chris asks.

"We have a pit. It's the burial place for dangerous animals like lions and tigers," Jeremiah claims.

Chris and RJ had burst out laughing until they realize Jeremiah isn't joking and he gave firm stares.

"Wow. You're not kidding, are you?" Chris asks, a bit shaken.

"Enough about that. I need a girl tonight. After a 16 hour flight, I need some pussy," Jeremiah bluntly expresses.

"Yeah, my brotha! That's what I'm talking about. Time to get our dicks wet," a gleeful RJ agrees.

A bewilder look creeps upon Chris's face while looking at RJ and says "When did you ever get dick wet?"

"Remember last summer at camp behind the dining hall? I made out with big titty bimbo Darla and man, her titties were huge. I wanted to fuck her huge titties, but we only had time for a blowjob," RJ explains. "And man she could suck a mean dick. My dick felt like it was inside a vacuum cleaner for those few brief minutes before I came in her mouth. She warned me not to and punched me in the balls while they were still hanging out of my boxers."

"Oh man, ouch," Chris expresses sympathy towards his friend.

While the two best friends discuss RJ's blowjob camp story, Jeremiah had wandered off through the sea of people in a strange place he never been to before until he made his way over to a pizza booth named Mel's Pizza Parlor.

"Can I help you?" asks a fair-skinned, brown-freckled blonde behind the pizza booth wearing a black visor and green baggy shirt tucked into her black pants with Mel's Pizza Parlor embroidered across two well-rounded sizeable breasts. Her bulging softball-size breasts catch Jeremiah's attention more than the smell of the pepperoni pizza baking in the back. Daphne is the name of the girl stated by her name tag above her right boob.

"I think you can," answers Jeremiah with a confident big lip smile.

Chris and RJ were looking around for Jeremiah in the large crowd when RJ spots the South African teenager at Mel's Pizza Parlor.

"Yo my dude, check it out. J-Dog over there macking on autistic Daphne," RJ informs Chris in his weird slang.

Chris looks over and sees Jeremiah talking to the cute girl at the pizza booth and asks RJ "Didn't Donny from the football team brag about scoring with an autistic girl named Daphne? Is that the same girl?"

"I don't know, man. When I'm in the school locker room, I try and stay away from the football team. A bunch of jerks always be playa hatin. Anyways, I might have overheard Donny talking about banging the retarded girl who works at Mel's and how she was a wild freak."

"She's not retarded. She has a developmental disorder called autism. Her form of autism is Aspergers," Chris informs his uneducated friend.

"And how do you know all this?" RJ asks. "Did you get some of that pootang too?"

"Of course not. We're in the same science class. She's a real sweet girl once you get to know her."

"Oh yeah. I'm sure Jeremiah is looking to know her sweet side," RJ commented. "That brotha is on a mission to get his dick in some sweet cherry pie tonight. That should be our mission too. Why the fuck are we standing around looking like a couple of chumps? Look at all the tail here. Monica, Stacey, Amanda, Beth, one-eyed Ellen. Let's hit it and quit it."

"You know that's not my style, RJ. You know I'm waiting just a little bit longer before giving up my virginity."

"Oh yeah. Still waiting for Monique to notice you. Maybe it's time you make the first move or someone like Trent Martel will."

The name Trent Martel makes Chris's blood boiler every time he heard it. He's the main jock that haunts Chris's dreams and has been seen around Chris's dream girl Monique.

"Screw that asshole and you're right. Perhaps a song will suffice in telling Monique how I feel about her."

"Too sweet. Looks like Jeremiah and Daphne made like Houdini and disappeared," RJ notes looking over at Mel's Pizza Parlor.

Daphne had invited Jeremiah back to her house that's within walking distance from The Pit. She lived with both of her parents, but they were currently gone.

"My mom works late and my dad is probably at some bar drinking," Daphne informed Jeremiah as they entered her home. "The living room is just to your left. Make yourself at home while I grab us those drinks."

Jeremiah makes his way into the living room. The first thing he notices is a picture of Daphne with her parents. Both were ugly and somehow Daphne turned out an average-looking girl.

"Beer," she says, approaching Jeremiah and handing him a cold Budweiser. The young African boy accepts the beer and the two sit down on her Daphne's couch. Before Daphne sat, Jeremiah got a look at her bottom. She had a typical white girl butt came to his mind.

After just one beer, Daphne is tipsy and becomes flirtatious with Jeremiah, running her fingers through his lopsided haircut and rubbing his inner thigh. She gasps feeling something big twitch in his sweatpants.

"I've only been with one guy. A white boy with a small penis and then he bragged to his friends how I wanted it all night when in reality he only lasted 2 minutes and then I went home," Daphne informs Jeremiah.

"Sounds like you need a man and not a boy," Jeremiah replies, boldly taking Daphne's hand and placing it over his growing crotch.

"Oh my! That feels big. Can I see it? I've only seen black penises on the Internet and wow, there are some really big ones," says the enthusiastic tipsy Daphne, blown away by the size of Jeremiah's on-growing appendage. It's the biggest, fattest, and longest cock she has ever seen.

"I'll let you do more than just look."

Jeremiah stands up, kicking off his high tops and then undressing his clothes until he's butt naked down to his white crew socks. Semi-erected, his charcoal cock measures 10-inches elongated and as thick as a snicker bar, hanging heavy in front of Daphne's daze face. Beneath his monstrous dick were two big globular testicles inside a droopy sack.

"Oh my god!" she gasps before clutching his angry veiny shaft, finding it impossible for her small fingers to fully have a closed grip close around his pillar of dark meat. "You're so massive! I bet someone with your stature must not get a lot of complaints, I imagine."

"The only complaint is that it's too big after the first few fucks. Enough chit-chat. Go ahead and suck my cock. I'm curious if American women make great lovers like African women."

The tipsy Daphne didn't have to be asked twice, immediately wrapping her soft peach-color lips around the tip of his giant dick. She moves her other hand to hold his shaft, stroking his lengthy member with both hands while her mouth engulfs over the bright pink knob. She never sucked cock before but has seen plenty of videos online. Little by little, Daphne's small juicy lips take more of his thick member while her hands jerk the base and middle of Jeremiah's fat wang. She briefly releases his dick from her mouth and slides her tongue around the swollen crown and flesh of his hardening shaft not occupied by her stroking hands.

Jeremiah looks down at the petite and sizable-breasted pizza worker as she again engulfs 2-4 inches of his prolonged fuck stick between her lips.

"Hmmm. There you go. Get more of that dick in your mouth, girly," Jeremiah encourages, moaning in a mild satisfaction.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers
12