Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

Daphne drops down to her knees in front of Jeremiah with his fat cock lodged in her mouth, speeding up her strokes and taking more of his shaft between her lips. She can feel the throbbing head of his rod lightly touching the back of her throat. Her chestnut-brown eyes began to water as she gags and coughs. She quickly releases his large dark penis, coated and dripping with her saliva.

"Giving up already?" Jeremiah asks.

"No. I'm so horny! I need your big dick. I love your big black dick. I want your big dick."

Daphne's desperation was more than just words as she engulfs his wet schlong again between her lips. With each rapid stroke, she moans and swallows more of his thick meat until the bulbous cockhead reaches the back of her throat. She gags and releases, gags and releases his giant pillar and repeats the process until her gag relaxes were no longer the monumental roadblock stopping her from swallowing seven inches of his beefy manhood and deep penetrating the back of her throat with the helmet. Daphne clutches his tight buttocks and takes his rock-hard cock to the back of her mouth more than a few times while wetly sucking.

"Aaaaaah, fuck yeah. American women seem like fast learners when it comes to sucking dick," Jeremiah groans in approval. "As good as this feels, let me get a look at your white American body."

Daphne moans with her mouth full of his big hard dick in disapproval. Jeremiah had to forcefully push her lockjaw of a mouth off his cock.

"Damn white bitch. Chill. Quit being hardheaded and get them clothes off, now. You'll get more of my dick. I can promise you that."

With saliva dripping down her chin and all over her work shirt, Daphne obeys Jeremiah and strips off her clothes including her socks. Her milky-white jugs were generous handfuls, standing out from her chest with perky youth crown by puffy pink areolas the diameter of fifty-cent pieces and eraser-like nipples. Her cunt is moist from being turned on from sucking Jeremiah's huge cock and is layered in a small patch of brown hair glistening in her wetness.

"Sit on the couch and let me get a taste of that pussy."

Daphne did as she was instructed. She sits down on the couch with her legs partly open. Jeremiah drops to his knees in front of her and spreads her legs wider to open her pink cunt. His wide nostrils inhale the tangy aroma of her snatch. He plops his mouth on her wet vaginal opening and starts slurping between her inner labia. His fat tongue feverishly licks circles inside her vulva. He targets every moist inch of her pink soggy goodness purposely avoiding her clitoris.

Daphne claws at the sofa cushions while panting and moaning heavily from the onslaught between her legs. Her titties softly jiggle as her petite body writhes under Jeremiah's savagery assault on her twat creating an overwhelming sensation she never experiences before. Her red-painted toes curled on her small feet as a massive orgasm sweeps through her body.

"OH GODDD! OHHH GOD!" she cries out loud while her mighty orgasm intensifies from Jeremiah licking and sucking her responsive clitoris. He adds one of his long boney fingers inside her juicy wet pink hole, rapidly finger fucking her tight womb. "God, god, god, ohhh goddd!!"

Jeremiah lifts Daphne's quivering legs as he finishes lapping and slurping her overflowing cunt juices. His enormous black cock is increasingly harder than it was before as he lifts his head from her gleaming twat with her jizz shining all over the lower half of his face. He takes his throbbing shaft one hand and in circular motions rubs the fat swollen knob over her outer soak labia.

"Let me show you how a real man fucks," Jeremiah gloats as he begins inserting his massive hard tool between the slick thin folds of her cunt.

With each rock-hard length of his meaty cock inside her pussy, Daphne grunts from the intolerable pain, feeling her taut twat being stretch to accommodate the thickness and length of Jeremiah's giant fuck stick. She wasn't lying about her first fuck having a small penis. While Donny's felt like a threaded needle, Jeremiah feels like a police baton prying apart her tight vaginal walls and penetrating her creamy love tunnel. With only half of his rampant tool implanted inside Daphne's pussy, Jeremiah starts thrusting, holding her legs spread by her ankles. Her orgasm arrives super quickly just mere seconds after Jeremiah begins thrusting and her lewd goofy facial expressions were evidence of her cumming.

Jeremiah felt Daphne's succulent cunt become as tight as a knot and violent spasm. Her grunting and moaning were becoming nonstop and high pitch as he pumps his enormous cock in and out of her sopping wet honeypot. He releases her ankles and leans down smashing his skeletal bare chest against her soft jiggling boobs, hard nipples piercing into his flesh as he kisses her. By extension, his big black steel pushes deeper between her creamy-slick vaginal walls slamming the bloated helmet against her cervix with each thrust.

"UGGGHHHHHHHH! Daphne grovels at the mercy of Jeremiah's cock with his speed increasing and giving her stretched hairy cunt the hardest pounding she ever received. A few seconds later her body surrenders again to another intense orgasm, sopping pussy twitches and locks tight around his vehemently thrusting member and immerses his cock in her sticky juices.

Not letting up, Jeremiah pulls his hot raw wet manhood from her dripping pussy and flips Daphne's over on her knees with her upper body hanging over the sofa. With her small bare feet between his skinny hairy legs, Jeremiah reenters her burning snatch, holding onto her slender waist, and jackhammers her sweet cunt with his pulsing long dick, making his heavy ball sack swing around outrageously. Her perfect titties bounce against the back of the sofa and Jeremiah moves his dark hands to her milky-white chest and cups them. He squeezes and manipulates their youthful yielding flesh, molesting her puffy areolas and stiff eraser-like buds with his fingers until they were red and sore. It's all Daphne could withstand as her body ripples under another profound orgasm.

"OH HOLY! OHHH YES! OH YES! OHHHHH YES!!" Daphne cries madly feeling her stretched cunt muscles clamping tightly over a lengthy part of his fast-moving swollen shaft while cumming hard.

In his final stretch, Jeremiah hops onto the sofa grabbing Daphne by her shoulders, and gives her lustrous wide pussy rapid-firing deep poundings with his big black raw meat, sending her farther over the edge and his orgasm nearing.

"You ready to eat this load?" Jeremiah asks, feeling the muscles in his huge veiny cock twitch and his big ball sack become hard while fucking Daphne through multiple series of cum draining orgasms, one after another. She is practically deadweight from being pummeled by his 10-inch tool.

"Here it comes!" he announces and quickly pulls his raging black cock meat from Daphne's well-fucked cunt. He taps her to turn around to face him and the bridge of her face catches the first burden of his monstrous thick load. "UHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!" He then pushes his throbbing deep-pink dickhead between her soft lips and explodes several gooey ropes of jism into her mouth and she didn't hesitate to swallow what she can. Jeremiah pushes the big crown of his throbbing shaft against the inside of her cheeks while finishing draining the nut juice from his loaded balls.

"Ughhh... How was that?" he asks, looking down at Daphne with a juicy wad of spunk oozing down the middle of her face.

"I want more," she speaks after she swallows the last drop of his sticky load. "I want more of your big black cock."

Despite her pussy being broken into and still stinging, Daphne is ready for another helping of Jeremiah's enormous black cock. Before another round went underway, bright lights flash into the living room as a car pulls up into the driveway a little after midnight.

"Oh no. Mama's home!" Daphne shrieks.

"And that's my cue to go," Jeremiah says, quickly grabbing his clothes and rushing out the back door.

"Wait! Don't go! I want some more of your cock!" is the last thing Daphne shouts before Jeremiah exits the house.

After he ran through a couple of backyards, waking up dogs and strangers in their homes, Jeremiah put his clothes on and find his way back to the main streets a couple of blocks down from Daphne's. He then realizes he didn't know how to get back to the Hartmans. He pulls out his cell phone and calls Chris.

"Hello," Chris answers with his eyelids half-open.

"Yo man. I need a ride back to the crib.

"Say what?" Chris replies in a sleepy voice.

"I need a ride back to the house."

Chris yawns and then says "Can't Daphne bring you home? Her folks have cars."

"Not too sure how a white mom would feel about catching her home alone white girl and a strange black man butt naked."

"Holy shit! You and Daphne had sex?!"

"She wanted it. We could have kept going if her ugly ass moms hadn't shown up."

"Gotta tell me the details when you get back."

"Not much to tell except she couldn't get enough of my cock."

"Cool man. Well you know I don't have my license. My parents might be asleep so I'll have to ask either Dana or Scarlett to pick you up. Are you still at Daphne's?"

"No. Mom came home so I scram. Not sure what block I'm on."

"You're probably not far from the mall. Just head back to the mall and wait by The Pit entrance. It closes at 12 so you won't be able to get in."

"Aight, cool."

Jeremiah hangs up his cell phone, throws up his hood, and heads back to The Pit. About halfway there, a police squad car rolls up next to him. He keeps walking minding his own business and the siren hits. The police car stops moving and a mature white policewoman exits the vehicle.

"Excuse me, young man. Can you come here for a sec?" she asks.

The South African native stops walking and points to himself, puzzle on the situation. In his homeland, Jeremiah wasn't used to being pulled over especially by an old, short, big-haired white policewoman with a flat chest.

"Come here. I don't bite, I promise. Not unless you want me to?" the policewoman insinuates.

"Did I do something wrong, officer?"

"We got a call that someone suspicious was seen running butt naked through the backyards of a neighborhood close by. Did you see anyone suspicious, perhaps naked?"

"No ma'am, I haven't."

"I see. You don't sound like you're from around here. Where you from, boy?"

"South African."

"And where are you going this time of night?"

"The Pit. I'm waiting for the person I'm staying with to pick me up."

"Where are you coming from? The Pit is closed." The policewoman informs Jeremiah and begins walking circles around him.

"From a friend's house and I know. The Pit is a familiar place that the person coming to get me knows."

"Does your friend have a name? And who exactly are you staying with? A family member? A girlfriend?"

"Am I under arrest, officer?"

"Like I said. There's a report of a naked person roaming the neighborhood. The person kind of fits your subscription."

"How is that possible? I'm wearing clothes."

"Don't get sassy with me, big boy. To be for sure, I'm going to need you to take off your clothes."

"Huh?"

"Strip naked. We can do this here or at the station? Here, I'll help you."

The mature white policewoman drops to her knees and pulls Jeremiah's sweatpants down to his ankles exposing his penis. Even in a flaccid state hanging between his skinny legs, it's still large and pulverizing. The stench of Daphne's wet sex still lingered.

"HOLY GREAT CAESAR'S GHOST! I've always wanted to know if the myth about black men having large penises were true and tonight is my lucky night," the gasping policewoman confesses, starring at the biggest and fattest cock she has ever seen. "Do you mind?"

"Wh--?!" his word cut off quickly by the mature policewoman's mouth wrap around his cockhead. She had to widen the span of her lips accordingly to fit the huge knob. Jeremiah feels his cock reacting to being lodge between the officer's mature crusty lips as her head bobs back and forth. Her old weathered hands join her mouth on his erecting dick, jerking the base and middle section of his shaft.

"Great biscuits and gravy, your magnificent dick is getting bigger," the policewoman moans, momentarily removing the portion of his lengthy organ from her mouth and uses her tongue to lick around the bright pink enlarge mushroom head. "And so tasty," she compliments, flickering the slit in his cockhead with the tip of her tongue tasting and soaking in his pre-jism.

"Is this part of the job?" Jeremiah asks between groaning and grunting.

"You're carrying a loaded weapon. I have to unload it," the cheeky old policewoman responds. "Sit on the hood of my car."

Not having much of a choice, Jeremiah hops onto the hood of the police squad car with his bare ass and big cock dripping with the old policewoman's saliva. She resumes her oral assault starting with his swollen hanging balls. She holds his big throbbing dick above her face, attempting to fill her mouth with one large fat testicle, wetly sucking like a vacuum cleaner as if trying to rip the skin off his dark scrotum. She repeats her oral assault on the second testicle until both were wet and tender.

"Such big fucking balls, I love them," praised the policewoman, licking her way up the underside of his giant shaft. With one hand wrap around and stroking the root of his dick, she takes his rampant member in her mouth, vehemently stroking her old lips up and down the hardening veiny flesh. Her other hand clutches his cum-filled ball sack, squeezing and juggling them.

"Aaah shit," Jeremiah moans, quite surprise and impress at the old bat's cock sucking skills. She is a seasoned vet at sucking dick, Jeremiah can confirm. He pulls out his cell phone from his hooded-shirt pocket and begins filming the unexpected blowjob. "Fuck." A sign he knows he isn't going to last much longer.

His elongated black tool begins to fiercely convulse inside the policewoman's rapidly sucking mouth. Her big blonde hair is flying all over the place from her fast pace dick sucking, desperately milking his cock for all she's worth.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" With a long guttural grunt, Jeremiah explodes an enormous stream of cum inside the old officer's mouth. Her crusty lips were like a lockjaw over his pulsing member, swallowing his entire thick gooey load down her old throat without taking a breather.

After Jeremiah's orgasm subsides, the policewoman removes her mouth off his slowly softening schlong having swallowed his mighty fat load.

"Still think it was me running naked through the neighborhood?" Jeremiah asks, putting his phone away and pulling his sweatpants up.

"Well, whoever called in the disturbance couldn't say. They never got a look at the streaker's penis and there's no way anybody can miss your big fucking fat cock filled with all that gooey goodness. I've sucked a lot of dicks but never one as big and dark," said the policewoman stepping into her vehicle. "Get home safe, young man. I'm sure I'll be seeing you again soon."

The policewoman drives off in the opposite direction and Jeremiah continues to make his way to The Pit. A car is waiting by The Pit's entrance that wasn't the family minivan. Walking towards The Pit's entrance, a woman's voice calls out to Jeremiah.

"Hey, Jeremiah. I'm here to pick you up, get in," Scarlett shouts.

Jeremiah approaches the mysterious vehicle and to his surprise he sees Scarlett sitting behind the stirring wheel. Even after getting his big cock sucked by an old white policewoman a few moments ago, his dick stirs at the sight of Scarlett's jumbo-size knockers. She wore the seat belt strap over the top of her swollen mammoth milkers rather than in between where the seat belt would divine them. She possesses the kind of tits Jeremiah only saw drawn in hentai comics. He jumps into the car and she drives off.

"So did you have fun tonight?" she asks.

"Why? What did Chris tell you?" he panics a little.

"Nothing. That only you needed a lift home. And it's not that difficult to tell. You reek of sex. She must have been worth it if you ditched Chris and RJ," Scarlett says, coming to her conclusion about Jeremiah's night. "Might as well pin a big neon sign to your forehead saying; I just had sex."

After that small chuckle, there's silence between the two of them the rest of the way home. Scarlett has thrasher metal playing on the radio which is fitting because she wore a black Metallica band t-shirt with their name distorted across the mountainous acres of her plump globes. Jeremiah tries his best not to openly stare at her whopping breasts, but they were bouncing and wobbling with every bump in the road.

Soon they arrive home and Scarlett and Jeremiah goes their separate ways. She went straight to her bedroom and Jeremiah made a pit stop to the kitchen and made a sandwich. After he finishes, he heads upstairs to go to the bathroom and overhears some small talk and giggling coming from Jane's and Tom's bedroom. The light is on and the door is slightly open enough for a one-eye sneak peek. Jeremiah walks up to the door and pokes his eye inside their bedroom.

Sitting on top of her husband in a massive beige-color 33J bra is Jane with her back turn towards the bedroom door. The bed sheets were covering the lower halves of their bodies but with the way Jane is grinding on top of her husband, Jeremiah concludes that Mr. Hartman's cock is inside his wife's pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," a panting Tom announces.

"Not again Tom. You have to let me cum first, remember?" warns Jane but it was too late as she could see Tom's eyes rolling into the back of his head from an intense orgasm.

"Oh shit, oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh, fuck," Tom groans during his orgasm.

Since his cock is no longer erected, Jane rolls off her husband and reaches over to turn off the bedroom light on her mini dresser drawer.

"I'm sorry Jane," Tom apologizes, his flaccid cock left stewing in a condom full of his cum.

With the disappointing sex show over, Jeremiah turns to go to Chris's bedroom as Dana stands at the foot of the steps from her rendezvous with her girlfriend. The two have a stare down and Dana's eyes nearly pop out of their sockets over the size of Jeremiah's massive boner bulging in his sweatpants...


TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12