Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 04

Story Info
Jeremiah introduces Kasey to his King Kong.
5.6k words
4.59
19.9k
16
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers

It's a cool brisk Saturday night in Port Washington. Tom Hartman is taking care of his wife after she allegedly threw her back out while doing her yoga exercise the other day but in reality, Jane is recovering from the hardest fucking she had in years with their South African guest. Elsewhere 2 of the 3 Hartman children had plans for the night.

Dana was already heading over to her hush-hush girlfriend Renee's house for their first strap-on sex session and Chris talked Jeremiah and RJ into going to see Godzilla vs. King Kong. His true ulterior motives for going were that he heard the girl of his dreams Monique is going to be there. He felt his balls finally drop and decided tonight was going to be the night to make a big move. Scarlett decided to stay home and chill in her room. Her boyfriend Gregory is away in New York for a 2-day business retreat.

Jeremiah, not wanting to miss an opportunity to see Scarlett decided to ask her if she wanted to go to the movies with them. He goes to her bedroom and knocks on the door.

"Come in," she yells from the other side.

Jeremiah opens her door, getting his first look at the inside of her unique bedroom. The first things he notices were Christmas lights attached from corner to corner and draping from above her ceiling that is the main source of light for her bedroom. Her bed is shaped in a circle rather than the traditional rectangle or square. She has a couple of shelves on the walls perched with furry stuffed animals and a few books. A 50-inch flat-screen television is perched up in the corner of her bedroom and a couple of photos of Tom Hardy and Dwayne The Rock Johnson was taped on her vanity mirror on the other side of her bedroom.

"Hey, Jeremiah, what's up?" Scarlett welcomes, sitting on her round bed and scrolling through her cell phone. Her attire for the night is a pair of polka-dot boy shorts, white fuzzy socks, and a beige spaghetti-strap tank top. Jeremiah's eyes widen as they hone in on her colossal chest bags.

Scarlett's overgrown jugs look like soccer balls, weighting heavy under her tank top stretching out the neckline to show a gorge of creamy white cleavage as the full bottoms of her meaty bosoms rest on her smooth thick bare thighs. The thin straps to her top look like they were going to give way from the slightest movements. She inherited her humongous breasts from her mother and as Jane confirmed, Scarlett is 2 or 3 cup sizes larger than a J cup.

His mind immediately envisions all the lewd acts he wants to do with her at this moment, but he knew he had to make sure the time was right to put some black in her white pussy. Plus Jane and Tom were staying in for tonight and he wants to make Scarlett's vocals resemble an opera singer when he's smashing her.

"We're heading out to the movies so I thought you might want to join us so you're not alone tonight."

"Awww. That's sweet and all but I think I just want to chill tonight. Thanks anyway and have fun at the movies. I have a feeling you're probably going to break curfew again," she giggles, reminding him about his first night in Port Washington.

"Hey J dog, you com....." RJ's words trail off as he stands next to Jeremiah and his vision is fill up with Scarlett. Although he has seen Scarlett and hit on her since the day he and Chris became friends, every time seeing her is like the first time seeing her. Stars appear in his eyes, his heart thumps fast, and his dick hardens.

Scarlett sighs. "Hi RJ... Don't you guys have a movie to go see? And please close the door. Bye, and thank you."

Jeremiah's eyes linger on Scarlett's preposterous hentai-like body one last time before he closes the door at her request.

"You guys ready to go?" says Chris, popping up behind them.

"Are you sure you and Scarlett are related?" RJ questions as he raises his eyebrows at Chris.

Since Dana was already gone and neither Chris nor RJ had their license, their fellow bandmate Kasey is giving them a lift in her brother's van. She only agreed to take them to the movies if she could tag along. The guys agreed. Kasey also insisted that Jeremiah sat upfront with her in the passenger seat. Chris and RJ had to endure the strong scent of marijuana in the back. The smell didn't bother RJ since he enjoys smoking weed but Chris tried marijuana once and never again.

They arrive at the movie theater and purchase their tickets for the latest showing of Godzilla vs. King Kong.

"So whose team is everyone on?" Kasey asks.

"God-freaking-zilla fo sho. About to chomp that ass of King Kong," RJ answers.

"Naw, homie. King Kong is the king for a reason. Godzilla doesn't stand a chance," Jeremiah disagrees.

"I agree with Jeremiah because King Kong is big, dark, and strong," Kasey implies while ogling Jeremiah. He gives her a sly smirk.

"Yo Chris. Whose team you riding and dying for?"

"God kong zilla, whatever," Chris incoherently mutters as he stares across the movie theater at the girl of his dreams, Monique Smith. A gorgeous 5'5 Vietnamese-American with dark bedroom eyes and black wavy hair chopped at chin-length. Her body is nicely proportion from years of athletics; a slender frame, a flat stomach, long feminine legs, a firm heart-shaped butt, and modest size pair of 32Cs.

Chris's crush on Monique dates back to their freshman year when she first arrived in Port Washington and she was assigned to his homeroom. She only ever said hi to him in passing a few times and like a bumbling fool, Chris ogled, drooled, and became sweaty just like he is now.

"There is she, dawg. Go make your move," RJ encourages, even nudging Chris in the shoulder.

"I can't..."

"Why not?"

"My brain says go but my feet aren't getting the message," Chris explains his hesitation. "Plus she's not alone... Those damn Boland twins are with her."

"The Boland twins!! My second and third wives," RJ proclaims, gleefully.

Chris's dream girl is usually seen around school and the neighborhood with a pair of 18-year-old fraternal twins, Miriam and Emma Boland. Both twins stood a couple of inches taller than Monique but Miriam is the eldest by 15 minutes. She has jet-black hair like their father that she normally wears in a single French braid cascading a couple of inches above the middle of her back. Emma has full dark blond locks that cascade down to her chest. And speaking of chests, the most prominent feature of the twins is their massive set of twins.

Miriam has been proudly gifted a pair of extremely large double F cups while younger sister Emma is blessed with a gigantic pair of H cups. They inherited their outstanding breast size from their mother's side of the family. These busty catholic girls have been known to throw the wildest parties and any lucky man that got to score with them was left satisfied and drained. However, rumor around the school was the twins never did threesomes as they didn't like to share the same man, and most of the guys they dated ultimate goal was to score a threesome with the top-heavy sisters.

Chris is a bit terrified of the Boland twins. When he tries to speak to Monique at school, Miriam and Emma would swoop in like vultures and thrust their huge fat knockers against him. While any man would be fortunate enough to have one twin pushing a set of giant bazookas against him, let alone two sets, Chris would freak out and retreat the other way.

"You can't be afraid of speaking to Monique all your life, bro. You better swoop in before Trent does eventually and you know his track record for scoring. Look, don't worry bro, J-Dogg and I got your back. We'll distract the big titty honeys while you handle your business," RJ suggests.

Chris gives RJ a weird look before replying. "You know, you're right. I'm going in," he says with confidence, thrusting his skinny chest out as if he transformed into Superman.

"Hey, J-Meister?... Yo J-Dogg, where you at, homie?" RJ calls out.

RJ and Chris look around for Jeremiah and notices Kasey has vanished too.

"Guess they are already inside getting ready for the movie," Chris presumes.

"Nothing but 15 minutes of movie trailers which gives you plenty of time to put your mack skills to work on Monique. Let's go do this."

While Chris and RJ make their way over to Monique and the Boland twins, Jeremiah and Kasey were already inside the screening room showing Godzilla vs. King Kong looking for their seats. Kasey picked out a random spot for them in the back row rather than their assigned seats.

"Should we tell Chris and RJ that the movie is about to start?" Jeremiah asks Kasey.

"Nah. Those two seem to have other things on their minds as do I. The King Kong I want to see isn't the one fighting Godzilla," she teases and leans in to blow in Jeremiah's ear. "I saw a glimpse of how big your cock is from when that groupie Jenny Stouffers dropped by during our rehearsal yesterday. I don't have stupid huge boobs like her, but I'm packing a lot of meat on my ass that I would love for you to spank while giving it to me hard."

As movie trailers begin to play on the screen, Kasey slides one of her hands in Jeremiah's groin area. She caresses his inner thigh and her brown eyes widen at the touch of something huge pressing against his inner thigh.

"Whoa!" Kasey gasps loudly, drawing some attention. "Think I just found King Kong," she whispers afterward, stroking his soft cock over his sweatpants. His tool begins hardening to Kasey's tender massage. Jeremiah forcefully holds back his moans so he doesn't draw any more attention their way.

"Hmmmmm. Do you like that? You like me stroking your King Kong?" she quietly talks dirty and increases her stroking tempo, feeling his manhood becoming full-blown erect. "Oh my god, he's so huge. Holy fuck," she blurs out loud enough to draw plenty of eyes in their direction. "I'm talking about King Kong, folks. Never seen him so big from the preview that I saw," she quickly makes up an excuse.

"Why don't we go somewhere without an audience?" Jeremiah suggests.

With that, the two of them get up and walk out of the screening room. Once in the lobby, they sneak past Chris and RJ as they put their divide and conqueror plan into action. Once Kasey and Jeremiah entered the parking lot, she opens the back doors to her brother's van and the two of them hop inside. She wastes no time pulling down Jeremiah's baggy sweatpants and boxers in one swoop, freeing his massive hard black cock for her viewing pleasure.

"Fuck me! I've sucked and fucked some big cocks but this is truly a masterpiece of meat," she confesses while in awe over Jeremiah's 10-inch slab of rampant cock. "This is the type of action I come to the movies for."

Kasey starts sucking Jeremiah's beefy long prick while Chris and RJ bravely confront Monique and the Boland twins. The girls were sitting down on one of the sofas in the theater lobby when Chris and RJ approach.

Chris's eyes were still seeing stars with how beautiful of a sight Monique is even while wearing something as casual as a mixed-stripe dress with a denim jacket and regular tennis shoes. Miriam and Emma sat cozy together wearing matching white crop-tops with their high school name distorted across their enormous chest and dark green-stripe yoga pants RJ considers to be his Achilles' heel.

"H-h-h-hey Mo-Monique," Chris nervously stutters. "Nice night to come to the movies and watch a movie."

"Yeah, hey?" she replies, unsure of what is happening.

RJ elbows Chris. "Tell her your name, doofus," he whispers.

"Doofus. My name is doofus," Chris repeats causing Monique and the Boland girls to burst out laughing.

"You're funny and cute. Now that I think about it, you're in my social studies class and that guy who bruises easily in gym class. Christopher right?" she guesses.

"Wow. You know my name," Chris replies dumbfounded. "Cool. Oh and I have really sensitive skin so it will bruise when people throwing dodge balls at me at 50 miles per second," he jokes making Monique laugh.

"Yo, yo. Miriam and Emma. The lovely and sexy Boland twins. Mmm-hmm. How is it going on this fine beautiful tonight, ladies? Looking fine as ever," RJ spits his sweet-talking game.

"Your name is RJ, isn't it?" asks Miriam.

"Oh, so ya'll know who I am? Fucking sweet. My reputation as a ladies' man gets around. Not only that, but I'm also the vocalist for our band, Not Your Average Joes. We're going to blow up big time when we win Battle of the Bands this summer and if you ladies want a slice of my phat pie, all you have to do is say so."

"We remember you because you're the guy who got caught making out with one-eyed Ellen under the school bleachers during the basketball game last year," says Emma.

It takes a minute for RJ to remember, but then the memory flashes in his mind how his make-out session with Ellen was shown on the scoreboard during halftime at the high school basketball game.

"Oh yeah, word... And just for the record, I was dared into making out with Ellen," RJ defends himself. "Her lips are pretty soft but her breath was kicking like Jackie Chan. Kung Pow!

"You mentioned you were in a band? How would you guys feel about playing for a birthday bash next Saturday at our place?" Miriam extends an invitation.

"Our friend Olivia is turning sweet 18 and a live band would be cool to have," Emma follows up.

"Oh geez, I don't know... We're still new and haven't played in front of a bunch of people before. Like never," Chris responds with hesitation.

"Yo dude. This is a good opportunity before Battle of the Bands to perform in front of a live crowd. We got this."

"Pretty please," Monique flirts with Chris causing him to blush.

"Okay, okay. We'll be there," he immediately gives in.

"Great! Give me your number and I'll text you the time and address," Monique asks.

"My number?! Do you want my number?! You're going to text me? Like really text me?" a stun yet gleeful Chris responds.

"Oh my god, yes silly," his dream girl giggles.

Chris gives Monique his cell number. She immediately text him a smiley face emoji to confirm his number.

"I'll text you the time and address later this week. See you guys there and hope you enjoy your movie," she says with a bright smile.

"Later," the Boland twins say in unison as the trio exit the movie theater.

"I can't believe we got our first real gig! Holy shit," Chris expresses, letting the news sink in.

"Yo dog. We're almost to the top. First birthday parties, Battle of the Bands, and then MTV Awards. Money and honeys," says RJ with his eyes glazed over, dreaming about being rich and surrounded by tons of hot women.

"Oh yeah. I can't wait to tell Lenny and Kasey the good news... Oh shit. Almost forgot about the movie. Kasey and Jeremiah are probably wondering where we are," Chris says, cutting their celebration abruptly. They head into the Godzilla vs. King Kong movie screening unaware that their bandmate and Jeremiah had left the building and engaging in some hot action of their own.

Monique and the Boland twins were walking across the parking lot when they notice a colorful van trembling and can hear loud unintelligent mumbles and obscenities spewing from a female's mouth. The two back windows were blacked out so they couldn't see inside.

"Sounds like somebody is having the time of her life," Emma comments making her sister and Monique chuckle.

Out of the blue, Miriam pulls out her cell phone and starts recording which prompts weird looks from her sister and Monique.

"What? It's funny. Maybe I'll make a TikTok video out of this," Miriam explains and they all laugh.

"FUCK ME! HARDER! OH YEAH! HARDER!! OHH FUCK! OHHHHH GOD!" Kasey loudly blubbers.

The thick booty teen is naked except for her black socks, on her hands and knees with her upper torso flat on the floor in the back of her brother's van as Jeremiah pumps his enormous hard cock inside her salivating clean-shaven pussy. Her shapeless ample ass ripples with each thrust and suddenly she feels a hard smack of his hand on her cellulite ass cheeks. "OH YEAH! SPANK ME! OH FUCK! SPANK MY BIG ASS, you big black cock motherfucker!"

With no hesitation, the Zimbabwean teen spank Kasey's wobbling dumpy ass cheeks over and over and over again to the immense pleasure of the teen.

"I'm CUMMING! OHHH YEAAAH! OOOOOWOOOOOOF!" Kasey howls, cumming hard like a runaway freight train.

Jeremiah rapidly plows his massive iron-hard cock deep between the thick meat flaps of her sticky wet taut cunt until her massive orgasm begins to slow down.

"Let me suck your fat cock again," a breathlessly Kasey requests.

The Zimbabwean-hung teen pulls his monster cock out of her snatch, covered in her twat fluids and Kasey turns around and takes a meaty 5 rock-hard inches between her cavernous lips. She hungrily strokes her lips up and down those 5-inches of his throbbing phallus, savoring the taste of her cunt juices soiled on his shaft. One of her hands cradles his large swinging ball sack while the other is between her legs, rubbing her flaming clitoris. Her perfectly round fat titties were flopping back and forth from her feverish sucking movements.

Jeremiah reaches over and squeezes handfuls of the large doughy hills that were her ass cheeks making her moan with her mouth filled with cock meat.

"Ever been fucked in the ass before?" he asks, wildly groping her ample ass and spreading the cheeks to expose her dirty brown asshole.

Kasey briefly pulls his dick from her mouth and says, "No and hell no. Not with this king kong size thing you call a dick. This fucker will tear my asshole apart. My pussy is already paying the price for me being a dick-hungry bitch. Just stick it back in my pussy for now and fuck me hard."

Kasey lies down on her back and spreads her legs. Jeremiah strokes his huge veiny member and lines it against the dippy opening of her pussy before pushing the swollen knob between the meaty walls of her vaginal. Her moans become louder and more intense with each length of his rock-hard tool sliding into her soak twat.

With 8-inches of hard black cock buried in her pink pussy again, Jeremiah begins earnestly pumping his hips and feeding her gaping juicy pussy his monster prick making her moan and shriek obscenities. He dips his head upon her fat titties rolling around on her chest, licking, sucking, and nibbling on her hard nipples that were swollen to the size of raisins.

After a few minutes fucking Kasey missionary style, Jeremiah pulls out and repositions them in the spooning pose. Using one of his boney legs to lift one of her legs in the air, he reenters her creamy cunt, slamming hard his abdomen and pelvic against her big peachy romp with each earnest thrust. The Zimbabwean teen swings his arm around and fondles her flopping cans as he pounds her glistening pussy into orgasmic toe-curling submission.

"OHHH YES!! OH YESSSSS! OHHHHH FUCCCCCCK!! Kasey cries, feeling Jeremiah's mammoth plowing tool throbbing between the meaty lips of her clenching piss-soaked pussy as she cums. Her entire body shivers with rapture.

As her profound and intense orgasm starts to subside, Jeremiah removes his hulking wet cock from her soggy and battered hot pussy and straddles his long drippy fat schlong over her flush beet-red face. He slides the bulbous head and a portion of his stiff shaft down into her gullet and proceeds to fuck her mouth like he did her pussy. He pushes his organ as far down inside Kasey's throat as her throat muscles would allow causing the young drummer to repeatedly gag.

Aside from gagging, Kasey moans and gargles each time he drives his lengthy big dick down into the back of her throat, resisting the urge to vomit. She cups and plays with her round titties and sore stiff nipples while her tender pussy leaks fluids all over the floor of her brother's van.

"Oh shit," Jeremiah moans, realizing he's close to cumming and wants to finish this with one last fuck.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers
12