Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more seconds of raw pounding Kasey's gaping mouth, the Zimbabwean teen pulls out, ready for another go at her sleek fat squeezebox. He lies down on the ground and signals for Kasey to get on top.

"Come ride this dick," he mentions.

Kasey accepts with no hesitation planting both her feet on either side of Jeremiah's thighs and straddles over his towering pillar of rigid meat. She slowly pushes her drippy cunt over the enlarged deep pink head of his spear and gradually sinks her fat womb on his rampant shaft. Her wetness starts to dribble and surge from her aching pussy to his bloated scrotum tucked between his thighs.

"Ooooow, fuck, Jeremiah. Oh god, your big f'n cock. Oh, my pussy. Ohhhhh," she cries.

With two inches of length left outside of her shivering wet twat, Kasey begins sliding her mushy snatch up and back down on his giant dick, slamming her big lumpy ass on his thighs each time on the way down. Her fat boobs were dangling around enticingly in front of him. He reaches up and starts tweaking and pulling on her thick prickly nipples bringing her to the brink of another massive orgasm.

"YES! YES! Ohhhhhhh, shit! Uggghhhhhhhhhhh!"

Kasey collapses forward crushing her sweat-glistening boobs against his skinny chest and continues to bounce her juicy fat pussy on the full extension of his super stiff dick with the thudding sounds of her thick quivering white booty thumping onto his thighs. He moans out in pleasure, feeling his large cum-filled ball sack ready to burst.

"OOHHHHHHHHHHHH, JESUS, OHHHHH FUCCCCK!!" she screeches, the pink sticky folds of her violently spamming pussy clamping tightly together over his enormous hard rod while she immerses into an intense orgasm.

Clenching onto the wobbling peach-colored cheeks of her cellulite ass, Jeremiah gives Kasey's cum-soaked throbbing twat a few jackhammer thrusts before an impromptu, nut-busting orgasm urge through his body.

"Gaaaaaaaaah, shit!! Ohhh fuck!"

Jeremiah penetrates Kasey's sloppy wet pussy with a deep filling cream pie. An abundance of his milky white load spills out of her aching womb and runs down his huge swollen balls and inner thighs.

"Holy fuck! You creampied me, fuck!" says a shocked Kasey in between her heavy gasping. "Luckily I'm on the damn pill, so it's cool this time."

She rolls off of Jeremiah after his orgasm subsides, pussy and nipples stinging and on fire, and then quickly remembers something. "Oh shit! We forgot about the movie. I bet Chris and RJ are wondering where we are."

The two horny teens quickly clean up and dress before returning to the movie theater. Kasey is having trouble walking after being fucked by an enormous cock, but she puts on a brave face and hobble along. They show the box office worker their ticket stubs to reenter the theater. As soon as they make their way back into the Godzilla vs. King Kong movie, the end credits were rolling. They fucked through the entire 1 hour and 53 minutes of the movie.

"Damn it... Let's sneak up front and pretend we were sitting in the front row the entire time," a sneaky suggestion comes out of Kasey's mouth.

As everyone stands to make their way out of the movie room, Jeremiah and Kasey duck down and make their way through the ruckus crowd to the front. After a couple of seconds, they casually start walking up the aisle way and spots Chris and RJ still in their seats talking about the awesome movie.

"Hey, guys. Did that movie kick some serious ass or what?!" says a cheerful Kasey, putting on a fake smile while her private parts were throbbing.

"Fuck yeah, that shit was hella fucking dope. Godzilla tore shit up, and I'll give Kong his props," an energized RJ responds.

"Hey. You guys weren't in our assigned seats. Where were you guys sitting?" Chris curiously asks Jeremiah and Kasey.

"I told Jeremiah I was having some problems with my eyes so we moved upfront for a better view of the movie," Kasey fabricates a cover story.

"Yeah. We got lucky there were two empty chairs," Jeremiah continues their cover story.

"It must have been pretty hot upfront too. You're looking a bit flush and sweaty," Chris notices beads of sweat trickling down the one side of Kasey's face.

"Well, you know. I got so caught up in the action and cheering, I worked up a bit of a sweat and an appetite."

"Appetite? Now you're speaking my language," says RJ.

"Then let's go grab some food," Chris announces.

"Sounds good," Kasey agrees.

"I could eat a nice hamburger with cheese on a pair of thick juicy buns," Jeremiah details while looking at Kasey. She blushes and mouths F you in a jokingly manner.

"Hmmm. A hamburger does sound fucking delicious right now. Let's swing over to Mighty Burger and on the way, Chris and I will tell ya'll about our first gig we got booked for next Saturday at a slamming birthday party. That shit is going to be the slammiest, biggest, bomb diggity party of the summer thanks to yours truly."

The foursome exits out of the movie theater heading towards the van. As RJ and Chris enter the back of the van, they both notice a strange new funky odor emitting in the air.

"Yo Kasey. Tell your brother either he needs to change the air filter in his ride or get a new flava of scent to hang on his rearview mirror, shit," RJ strongly recommends.

"Gotcha," she replies and drives off.

They make their way to the burger joint Mighty Burger which is a couple of blocks away from Dana's girlfriend's house.

"Ohhh shit, oh fuck. Mmmmm, fuck. I love when you eat my fucking pussy like that, baby. Ohhh, baby. Ohhhh fuck," Renee moans while holding her legs in the air near her face, bare feet touching exposing her pussy and butt holes to her girlfriend Dana.

Laying flat on her stomach on top of Renee's bed, Dana is nose-deep inside her pussy, thoroughly licking both the meaty outer and pink inner juicy labia of her clean-shaven twat. Her broad tongue strokes up and down the drippy wetness of her hot cunt with vehement joyous, sliding deep between the sticky pink folds, twisting and lapping at the deep center and penetrating the erogenous area of her snatch.

"Aaaaaaahhh, shit! Ohhh fuck. Goddaaaaaaanm. Ohhhhhhh, fuck!" Renee cries out in rapture. Her purple-colored toes curling to the intensity of her impending orgasm.

To further push her girlfriend over the edge, Dana concentrates her tongue lashing on Renee's ultra-sensitive clitoris, striking the fat nub with repeated licks.

"Fucking shit, bitch! Oh Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, OHHHHHHHHH, FUUUUUCK! Ohhhhhhhhh!!"

Nothing but vulgar obscenities spew from Renee's moaning mouth as she climaxes from her girlfriend's torturous tongue. Her legs drop to Dana's sides as her back arches from her massive orgasm, shifting her enormous mocha-colored sacks of pendulous flesh off to her sides with their huge dusky brown areolas riddled with goosebumps. Renee's entire body is quivering as her snatch feeds her womanly fluids into Dana's open mouth. Dana laps every drip of her girlfriend's jizz that ejaculates from her taut pussy.

"Your pussy looks so beautiful when it's glistening with your cum," Dana admires, lifting her head from between Renee's brown-sugar thighs. "I want to fuck the shit out of you now babe," she declares in a serious tone.

Fully naked with the black harness strapped over her crotch area and the big black fake dick jutting forward, Dana moves in sliding the cockhead between the tender wet folds of her girlfriend's tight vagina and slowly inserts inch by inch the rest of the black plastic shaft inside.

Renee softly murmurs while feeling the realistic-like black cock being swallowed between her cuntlips.

"Oh shit. I can feel that motherfucker going deep. Oh shit," Renee cries.

Dana leans down, pushing the huge black cock forward and back like a seesaw inside her girlfriend's tender twat, and uses her small hands to gather her gigantic meaty brown titties to the center of her chest and attacking her hard nipples with her ravenous mouth.

Renee's horny moans become louder and more intense being overwhelmed by the biggest thing she ever had thrusting deep in pussy. She loses control from Dana's sinful nursing on her brown tootsie roll nipples, swirling her tongue around the thick teats while captive inside her hot mouth with a chunk of her wide bumpy areola.

"Oh, Dana! Oh god, Dana! Oh god! Oh god, my pussy! Fuck me! Oh shit, fuck me!" Renee moans as her entire curvaceous body is on fire from the new awareness of having her cherry popped. She wraps her arms and legs around Dana's petite body embracing for her imminent climax as her dripping wet cunt tremblers and snugly wraps around the fake black cock.

"You love this babe? Huh? You love me fucking your fat ass pussy with this big black cock?" Dana teases her girlfriend before burying her head between her enormous jiggling globes, loving how each firm delicious brown orb can easily swallow her entire head into her cleavage, moaning and wildly kissing the sweaty flesh and inhaling her girlfriend's scent. Her small supple breasts were jiggling up and down Renee's midsection from the pumping.

"YES! Ohhhhhh, yes! Harder! I'm s-s-so close, babe! Fuck me! I'm close, so close! Ohhhhh, fuck!"

After several seconds of being suffocated between her girlfriend's whopping melons, Dana lifts her head and bottoms out Renee's juicy snatch with the full extension of the fake black cock sending her moaning hysterically as her orgasm hits.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, GOD! OHHHHHHHHHHHH, BABE! OHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Dana watches the funky orgasmic look on Renee's face with her chestnut-brown eyes rolling into the back of her head and her tongue draping out of her drooling mouth. Her plump mocha mountains are hanging off her sides and flailing on her chest with reckless abandonment. Dana has never been more aroused than in this moment, bottoming out her girlfriend's cum-glistening pussy. Her own pussy is severely wet and dripping behind the strap-on harness.

Suddenly, Dana starts visualizing Jeremiah fucking Renee with his massive black cock in the same position she's currently in. His black hands groping and pawing Renee's large pendulous hooters with feverish lust as he jackhammers his 10-inch slab of rock-hard meat between her soggy cuntlips balls-deep. Her trance is broken by the loud horny screams of her girlfriend experiencing another insane orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaah, fuck! I'm cumming, babe! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! OH FUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

Dana leans forward locking lips with Renee partially muzzling her deafening moans while continuing to pound her throbbing pussy through her another orgasm.

Once Renee's immense orgasm subsides, Dana pulls the fake black cock from her pussy with the entire shaft glistening in her smooth cum and cuddles with her exhausted girlfriend.

"Oh my god, Dana. That felt oddly wonderful. I'd never experienced anything like that before," Renee beams with joyous satisfaction.

"The look on your face while fucking you is all I needed to see," Dana replies, planting soft kisses on the tops of Renee's heaving pile of fat titties. "Care to go again in the shower?"

"Oh gosh, I don't know. My vagina is still sore and recuperating."

Ten minutes later with the warm water cascading over their bodies, Renee is getting her aching pussy pounded hard by Dana doggy-style. Her thick brown-sugar booty is shaking on each impact and bouncing against Dana's stomach. Her oversize tit bags were swinging in multiple directions and Dana couldn't resist the urge to reach under in a fail attempt to capture her flopping wet knockers but they were too big for her little palms to get a full grip and it threw her off her thrusting tempo.

"Oh fuck, babe! Oh, fuck! Oh my god! OHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!!!" her cunt explodes over the fake drilling cock attached to her girlfriend's groin.

"That's right. Cum for me, you hot sexy bitch. Cum for mama," Dana talking dirty while briefly putting a pause on fucking her Renee's drenched cunt and slapping one of her ample ass cheeks to watch it ripple.

After they fucked and cleaned off in the shower, the lesbian lovers ordered in some Chinese food and for dessert, Dana fucked Renee again. She even had the pleasure of slapping the large plastic cock between Renee's enormous boobs and gave them a sweaty workout, all while continuing to envision Jeremiah in her spot fucking Renee...


12