Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 05

Story Info
Jeremiah gets a different kind of service on Sunday morning.
4.8k words
4.55
17.8k
23
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers

"Jane... Are you sure you're up to go to Sunday morning services today? I mean, how's your back?" Tom asks his wife as she slips on her fancy church flats.

"Believe me, Tom... I need to go to church today. Could you be a sweetheart and go check to see if the kids are ready?" Jane responds. Physically Jane is feeling a lot better but mentally her mind can't escape the raw recaps of her sex escapade with her 18-year-old foreign exchange student from Zimbabwe South Africa. "Dear God... Forgive me for I have sinned," she mumbles and kisses the cross necklace around her neck.

The Hartman's only son Chris is straightening his tie in his bedroom mirror when he asks Jeremiah, "Do you believe in God?"

"Actually, yes. Christianity is big where I come from," he answers.

"Believes in God but has the Devil's penis," a passing comment made by Dana as she heads downstairs.

"What was that?" Chris shouts out into the hallway.

Scarlett passes by Chris's bedroom wearing an elegant black short-sleeve dress and a white belt taped to her waistline that further enhances the humongous melon-shaped breasts inside her dress. There's a heavy bounce in her steps. Jeremiah grabs at his cock through his black slacks at the short glimpse of the jumbo chesty goddess.

"Looks like the gang is all here," says Tom, as everyone loads into the family's metallic Subaru Outback.

20 minutes later, The Hartmans and Jeremiah arrive at their local church. Jeremiah looks around the sacred grounds and sees a familiar face.

"Tom, Jane, kids! How are you guys doing on this lovely Sunday morning?"

Approaching The Hartmans and Jeremiah is their neighbor from across the street and close friend Sharon Walters. Approaching with her is another person wearing an oversized gray men's business jacket, button-up white collared shirt, and a red tie loosely hanging around their neck with a pair of beige baggy shorts, white tube socks, and sneakers. Their face is shielded by a baseball cap.

"And it's finally nice to meet you, Jeremiah," Sharon greets with a warm wrinkleless smile.

Jeremiah gets a closer look at the 51-year-old neighbor and thanks to her botox injections, she looks in her mid 30's rather than her early '50s. Her light brown eyes match her shoulder-length wavy hair. Her breasts were small but her butt is quite ample underneath her tight gray dress. The person beside her has a pair of huge boobs that the outsized clothes couldn't conceal from his eyes.

"Jane, Tom, kids, you guys remember my, umm, son Max," Sharon announces with a bit of hesitation.

"Your son Max?" Jane questions, raising her eyebrows.

"Ashley had a brother we never met?" suspiciously asks Dana referring to Sharon's daughter and former childhood friend.

"No, Dana. I never had a brother. I am now Max," the person next to Sharon breaks their silence leaving the Hartmans and Jeremiah speechless.

Max lifts his baseball cap, revealing her familiar girlish face and new short black haircut.

"Wow. I never would have thought," says Dana breaking the ice. "Nice to see you again, Max."

"Yeah... After moving away to go live with my dad in Ohio, I discovered the real me and accepted it. A boy trapped in a girl's body. Now my only problem is getting rid of these damn large breasts. The catcalls and stares are annoying," Max explains.

"Cool to see you again, Ash-- I mean Max," says Chris correcting himself.

"Look at little redheaded Chris all grown up," Max teases Chris.

"Good for you, Max. I know our situations weren't the same but, took a while for me to accept myself as well," Scarlett mentions.

"Thank you, Scarlett."

Max glances over at Jeremiah catching him ogling his/her massive chest.

"Well, I'm certainly not going to miss those stares," Max implies under her breath.

The church bells start ringing signaling the beginning of the Sunday morning service.

"We should all be heading in now. Service is about to start," Tom suggests.

Everyone enters the church and Jeremiah spots the familiar face from outside again standing idly next to the women's restroom. He nudges Chris in the rib with his elbow and tells him, "Yo, I'm not feeling too good. Tell your folks I went to the bathroom."

Jeremiah walks over to the women's restroom to confront Daphne Weber. The girl with Asperger's that works at Mel's Pizza Parlor and the first girl he fucked in America. She's wearing a nice hot pink flower dress and Mary Jane shoes.

"Didn't take you for the church type," she says, grabbing onto his red tie as he got closer. "Why don't you let me give you some Sunday service in a different way? All I've been thinking about since that night is your big wonderful cock."

Daphne got no objections from Jeremiah as she leads him into the women's restroom. Unbeknownst to the horny teens, down the church's corridor, a young Catholic Nun witnesses the two entering the restroom in disbelief.

Meanwhile inside the chancel as Sunday morning service begins, Jane searches around for Jeremiah.

"Hey, you guys. Where did Jeremiah run off too?" she asks

"He isn't feeling good, so he went to the bathroom," Chris explains before his dream girl Monique catches his sight sitting a couple of rows down on the other side. His pale freckled face immediately turns beet red.

Inside the women's restroom, Jeremiah sat on a toilet inside one of the bathroom stalls with his black slacks around his ankles and receiving a different kind of service that involves Daphne's lips caressing and stroking his massive black cock, feeling it hardening and throbbing between her lips.

"So fucking big. Mmmmmm. So fucking big." Daphne moaning taking his fully hard moist dick out of her mouth and slaps it against the freckled cheeks of her fair skin. She then moves her mouth down to his large thick balls and licks over each fat orb one at a time before scooping each one between her lips, slurping loudly. His dick twitches and pulses above her blonde head while one of her hands begin to stroke at the throbbing base of his shaft up towards the bloated mushroom knob.

"Oh fuck, Dap," Jeremiah moans, feeling her mouth trying to suck the dark skin of his scrotum.

After a few minutes of sucking his heavy ball sack, Daphne puts her mouth back on his lengthy tool, bobbing her head up and down with rapid strokes. With each bob, she takes another rock-hard inch between her soft moist pink lips until she consumes 8-inches down her gullet. She exhibits no signs of gagging since the last time she deep-swallowed his fat cock learning to control her choking relaxes. Daphne kept her wide mouth wrap around 8 lengthy inches of his turgid member for several seconds before pulling up and leaving his cock drooling in saliva.

"I love your fat black cock so much," a gleeful Daphne confesses, softly sucking on the deep pink helmet. "I need it in me now."

She stands and drops her colorful panties. She steps out of them and lifts her dress exposing her brown pubic-hair coated moist pussy to Jeremiah's horny eyes.

"Sit that wet pussy on this big dick," Jeremiah instructs, licking his lips.

Daphne climbs onto his lap and slowly lowers her drippy twat over his massive throbbing manhood. She coos and whimpers as her wet ravenous pussy slide down the full length of his mammoth steel rod, already feeling the need to cum.

"OH GOD!" she yells.

"You must'n make a lot of noise and they will hear us," Jeremiah warns Daphne.

"Ohhh fuck! I love the feeling of your big hard fat cock inside of me," she shrieks, marinating in the feeling of her second encounter with the thickest and biggest cock pulsating between her sticky vaginal walls.

To silence her mouth, Jeremiah takes his tie off and stuffs it inside her mouth. Her horny howls of pleasure are muffled by his tie as she begins gleefully bouncing up and down on his gigantic hard prick. Her round perky tits were bouncing around in circles inside her dress.

Jeremiah holds onto her firm petite ass for leverage as the wild girl with Aspergers fucks her creamy snatch up and down his rampant member. He feels her pussy tingling and clamping over his throbbing cock, hearing her muffled moans becoming more loud and intense, eyes rolling into the back of her skull indicating she's having a massive orgasm.

As soon as he feels her cum coating his enormous dick and balls, Jeremiah stands and lifts Daphne against the stall door, pressing his body against hers, and begins ramming the full extension of his rock-hard prick with full gusto between the glossy lips of her cunt. The bulbous crown of his member slams against her cervix with each thrust sending the young blonde pizza parlor worker into a breathless and intense moaning frenzy.

Banging against the stall door made a lot of noise that anyone passing the women's restroom can hear. The 27-year-old Catholic Nun that spotted the horny teens going into the restroom is getting an ear full while standing vigilant outside the door. She had to redirect a few women to the other restroom on the other side of the church explaining pipe problems in the bathroom.

"Bless me father for I have sinned. A feeling of wickedness has come over me as I listen to the sounds of two people committing a vile sin on our sacred grounds," the nun calls upon her lord and savior.

Daphne calls upon the almighty lord and savior with her intense moaning still muffled by the tie stuffed in her mouth as she underwent multiple orgasms during the hard pounding she's receiving from the biggest and thickest dick she ever encountered.

"Mmmmmrrrphhhmmmm!!"

The hung Zimbabwean had positioned Daphne with one leg on the ground and holding her other leg while pumping his huge pulsing tool inside her sweet wet cunt with earnest. Her modest boobs bounced out of her pink dress, jiggling around wildly and slapping in the center of her chest.

"Aaahhh, fuck!" Jeremiah grunts, feeling his rampant dick twitching violently deep inside Daphne's sticky womb.

Daphne splits the tie out of her mouth to warn Jeremiah. "Don't cum in me," she blurs out, gasping for breath but it's too late.

Unable to pull out fast enough, Jeremiah explodes inside Daphne unloading his cream-filled heavy ball sack deep inside Daphne's tight clenching pussy. She cries out biting her bottom lip astonish by the substantial load of thick jism her black lover is pumping inside her.

After his intense orgasm passes, Jeremiah drops Daphne's leg and relinquishes his enormous member from her tight tender pussy filled with his salty man juices.

"I can't believe you put your cum in me..." she says, panting heavy and still in shock.

"It just felt right. Your pussy feels so good around my big cock," Jeremiah gives her an honest reply.

"My mom is going to kill me if I become pregnant, Jeremiah."

"There is one positive. Your tits will grow bigger and become full of delicious milk."

Daphne gives the Zimbabwean a stern look.

"I don't want to become a human milking cow," she scolds in a fit of rage. She puts her modest boobs back inside her hot pink flower dress and pulls up her panties. Her attitude steadily calms down to tell Jeremiah. "I should leave first to make sure the coast is clear. I'll signal for when it's safe to come out and I hope you listen this time."

Daphne exits the bathroom stall with a limp in her step and fixes her hair and makeup in the mirror before walking out of the restroom.

"Not so fast, missy," states the Catholic Sister standing in Daphne's way.

Jeremiah waits patiently for a few minutes for Daphne to give him the all-clear. The restroom door opens and he hears footsteps approaching the stall he's hiding in.

"Daphne, Is that you?" he calls out.

Jeremiah swings open the bathroom stall door and his eyes were instantly glued to the humongous rack underneath an all-black long-sleeve dress. After the unashamed gawking, he looks up at the woman's gorgeous milky-white face surrendered by a white headdress as her emerald-green eyes stare upon him and an appalling frown is made by her full lips.

"Come with me young man," the Catholic Sister demands.

Close to 20 minutes into Sunday morning service and Jeremiah's absence continues to worry Jane.

"Chris, honey? Can you go and check on Jeremiah? He's been gone for a long time," she asks her son.

"Sure mom," he replies and heads to the men's restroom. He knocks on the door a couple of times and shouts "Hey Jeremiah! Are you okay in there? Mom is getting worried."

"Hey Christopher," greets the familiar angelic voice of Monique. His name coming out of her mouth is like sweet music.

"Hey, Mo-mo-Monique. How's it going?" he stutters then tries to play it cool by leaning against the wall in an awkward pose.

"It's going rather slow actually. Coming to church is more of my mother's thing. You come to church a lot? Don't think I've seen you here before," she says.

"Um, my family and I are here every Sunday," he replies with a straight face. "We typically sit in the back row so that's probably why you've never seen me. We try and hide from the collection plate because we're so cheap."

Monique laughs and smiles at Chris.

"You're so funny. I heard you calling out Jeremiah. Is he your brother?"

"No. He's part of a foreign exchange student program and will be staying with us for a year."

"Cool. Is he old enough to attend an adult party? You should bring him to the birthday bash next weekend," Monique mentions.

"Yeah, sure, of course," he fumbles his words and grins awkwardly at her.

"Cool. See you later," her last words to Chris before entering the women's restroom.

Chris sighs seeing hearts in his eyes.

"Move kid," says an older man breaking Chris's dreamy gaze and pushing him aside so he can enter the restroom.

"Oh right, Jeremiah. Excuse sir. Is there anybody in the restroom with you?" Chris shouts into the restroom.

"No, now let me piss in peace."

"If Jeremiah isn't in the bathroom then where can he be?"

Jeremiah and Daphne sat in the office of Catholic Sister Cecilia located in the basement of the church. She paces back and forth in front of them and all Jeremiah's eyes can do is focus on the ginormous size of her chest. Even under the black holy garment, her gigantic funbags were moderately larger than a pair of cantaloupes. He can feel his cock pulsing in his dress pants.

"Do you two realize what you've done? What did you do in the house of God? You've sinned under the roof of Jesus Christ. You two committed a vile sin in the restroom of a holy place of worship. What in the devil got into the both of you?" sternly asks Sister Cecilia halting her pacing and stood in front of them.

After an awkward moment of silence, Daphne breaks the ice telling Sister Cecilia the truth.

"His big black devil got into me and came inside me as well," she says with an unhappy smirk on her face, turning to Jeremiah giving him a dirty look. Her words made Sister Cecilia gasps in disbelief.

"My heavens. Why do you speak such immoral words especially in the house of the Lord?"

"Why don't you try worshipping a different almighty?" Daphne replies, reaching over and unzipping Jeremiah's dress pants to fish out his big meaty cock that's gradually becoming erected. "Look at this evil huge dick. It's beautiful, isn't it? And it only gets bigger. My pussy is still recovering from having his divine fat cock inside me. It'll have you singing praises and shouting hallelujah until your lungs burst," she teasingly adds while stroking his throbbing manhood. She can feel it growing longer, harder, and wider in her hand.

Catholic Sister Cecilia just looks on stunned at Daphne's sinful actions of giving Jeremiah a hand job. Veins throb up and down the entire length of his enormous slab of meat as it fully hardens in Daphne's hand.

"My lord... What is that?" Sister Cecilia gasps staring intensely at Jeremiah's fully grown hard-on. Her pure mind is being flooded with the moans and grunts and the slamming against the stall door from that mammoth rock-hard cock diving into Daphne. Her nipples become apparent through her nun's gown as they erect and the front of her panties continues to absorb her moistness.

"Come on sister. Come worship this massive chocolate cock with all your holy goods. God gave you those giant voluptuous breasts to worship at the altar of Jeremiah's hard black huge dick," Daphne persists in teasing and tempting the good Catholic Sister Cecilia.

Jeremiah is taken aback by sweet Daphne's take-charge attitude and exploitation of top-heavy Sister Cecilia. She's a far cry from the innocent pizza shop worker he fucked on his first night in America. That was evident earlier when she was waiting by the women's restroom just to fuck him again.

His slacks, underwear, and shoes were now gone leaving him naked from the waist down except for his black dress socks. Jeremiah softly grunts and twitches in his seat as Daphne's gentle hand continues to stroke and massage his monster prick up and down to the divine deep-blue eyes of Sister Cecilia.

"Oh, my lord... What blasphemy... What filth... What vileness..." Sister Cecilia exclaims in horror before kneeling between Jeremiah's skinny legs and becoming eye level with his gigantic veiny cock. Her nostrils flare after inhaling an unpleasant smell from his crotch. "What is that hatchet stench?"

"That smell is call after fuck mixed with the wetness of my vagina and his smoldering sweat. Have a taste."

Still holding his big hard dick, Daphne moves the bulbous knob of Jeremiah's big hard dick towards Cecilia's mouth. The Catholic Sister gradually opens her lips, sticks out her tongue, and warily gives the mushroom head a quick few licks. Her mouth puckers as if she tastes something sour.

"C'mon Sister Cecilia. You're doing God's work in relieving this young man of the burden of extreme pain. His penis won't go back to normal unless you help him. Isn't helping someone in need what a good Catholic Nun does?" Daphne continues to manipulate the young naïve nun. "Put this fat cock in your mouth and suck it," but then she quickly changes her mind. "On second thought, pop them fat titties out and get ready to smother his devilish huge cock. I'm going to get it wet and ready for you."

After Daphne's orders, Sister Cecilia stands to her feet and removes her headdress revealing long-flowing dark-blonde hair that went straight down to her giant chest. She can't help but stare astound and in admiration at the stamina of the petite blonde, filling her gaping mouth to the brim with Jeremiah's towering black sausage.

"I think the church is going to be over real soon. I need to cum," Jeremiah grunts.

Sunday morning service began at 11 am when he and The Hartmans arrived. He fucked Daphne in the women's restroom for about 20 minutes. By the time they arrived in Sister Cecilia's office, ten minutes had elapsed with 30 minutes left before the service comes to an end and Jeremiah isn't leaving her office until he busts a huge fat gooey nut.

Sister Cecilia lifts her black dress over her head, revealing monstrous black bra with the fatty flesh of her titanic-size melons spilling over the top in heaving bulges and out the armpit holes. In addition, she reveals her pink and white flower-printed granny panties.

With her mouth still full of raging hard cock meat, Daphne moans longingly to Sister Cecilia's unveiling her hefty-built figure. She has soft curves and a slightly bulging belly on her 5'8 physique but it's her mountainous bazongas behind the shackle of her 34KK bra that attracts everyone's attention and the massively hung Zimbabwean teen is no different.

Jeremiah's starry eyes feast upon her heavy bra-busting milkers and the extra incentive makes his turgid tool jump between Daphne's slobbery lips.

"Bless me, Father for I know what must be done to relieve this poor teenage boy," Sister Cecilia says a small prayer, reaching behind her back and unlatches the multiple hooks holding her massive bra together. Its instant relief for Cecilia as her mega bra is undone and falls to the pool of clothes at her black platform shoes.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers
12