Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne pulls Jeremiah's big sloppy-wet dick from her mouth and smiles happily at the sight of Sister Cecilia's extremely large mass of flesh hanging heavy in the form of bell clappers, toppled with huge pale-pinkish areolas and small pudgy spiked nipples of the same color. Red lines from her bra and indents were visible on her shoulders.

"Your cock is going to love those massive, massive tits, babe," Daphne teases, stroking his enormous stiff meat and spitting on it to keep it moist. "Come on, Sister Cecilia. Bring those divine breasts that God gifted you to ease Jeremiah of his painful erection."

Cecilia drops to her knees causing her gargantuan bags of meaty flesh to shift and sway around beneath her before lifting them and plopping on his thighs with an audible slap. Groans discharge from Jeremiah's mouth immediately on impact. The heavy bulk of tit flesh feels like two 10 pound kettlebells have fallen into his lap. The vast soft mass of her breasts spread across the entirety of both of his thighs and left Daphne speechless. Jeremiah's enormous black cock is like a throbbing sore thumb between Cecilia's white voluminous bell clappers.

Although Sister Cecilia devotes her time and energy to the Christian church and helping others nearly every day, she had a couple of past relationships where the men loved titty-fucking her giant knockers until they blew their loads. One boyfriend after another used her for their sinful desires and five years ago after ending her last relationship, Cecilia turned to the Lord for spiritual guidance. Jeremiah is the first guy in 5 years to have the pleasure in fucking her humongous titties that are now the ridiculous size of 34KK. They have been extremely large all her teenage years and adult life but not nearly as massive and thick as they are now.

"Goddamn, sister," Jeremiah moans as his stiff prick vanishes between the soft cleavage of Cecilia's cumbersome balloons. The robust feeling sends shivers all over his body.

Cecilia uses her hands and forearms to bounce an assault on his rampant cock but her tits were so massive, they were hard to control and spilling out all over.

"Looks like you need a couple of more hands with those," Daphne says, maneuvering behind Sister Cecilia and scooping the abundance of breast flesh from the bottoms with her small hands with flesh spilling out of her palms. "Fuck, there's so much and so heavy," she adds, reveling in the feel of another one's breasts in her hands.

Together, Sister Cecilia and Daphne work the mega-endowed mammary glands all over the Zimbabwean teen's rock-hard slippery lumber, bouncing and moving the mammoth milkers back and forth in salacious ways that a normal man would have been defeated by multiple orgasms. Sometimes Daphne peeks over Cecilia's shoulders and sends wads of split down into her chasm of cleavage to keep it moist while smothering the biggest and thickest penis she and Cecilia have ever seen.

"Let's move to the ground so Jeremiah can let loose on these massive snuggle puppies," Daphne suggests.

The threesome moves to the carpet-covered floor with Sister Cecilia laying on her back, Daphne sitting above her head, and Jeremiah sitting on Cecilia's midsection. Her gargantuan mass of flesh lies over her arms before she and Daphne sink their fingers into the resilience flesh and wraps them around Jeremiah's throbbing pole, making the entire length of his rampant shaft disappear.

The Zimbabwean teen grabs a handful of plentiful boob flesh at the top and begins powering thrusting upwards, smacking his inner thighs against the heavy bottoms of her milk bags. He rakes his thumbs over her rigid nipples repeatedly while his massive black cock plows deep inside her cleavage until the very tip of his bulbous dark pink cockhead pierces through the smorgasbord of snowy tit flesh.

"Ohhh my heavenly, father. I know I am sinning under your holy roof, but please forgive and bless me while I alleviate this young man's burden of his pain using my divine breasts. I can feel it healing! OH MY LORD! I can feel him COMING!" Sister Cecilia praises, feeling the heat and throbbing of Jeremiah's fat dick rapidly moving between her divine tits, rippling the flesh like tidal waves in an ocean. The smell emitting from the flesh of his raw hot cock and his playing of her nipples is driving her senses wildly, flooding her panties with her pussy juices.

"Ohhh fuck!" Jeremiah moans, feeling his lengthy iron rod twitching between the biggest and fullest pair of tits he had the immense joy of fucking since Jane's colossal MILF jugs a few nights ago. While mature Jane's boobs were a bit saggy and felt like two oversized sponges around his cock, young Cecilia's heavy chest bags have a natural hang and stuck out her body with a mixture of softness and firmness that were dominating his painfully throbbing manhood. "Holy fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming. UGGHHHHhhhhh!"

"HALLELUJAH!!" Sister Cecilia exclaims.

A single jet stream of thick milky cum rushes out of Jeremiah's pulsating shaft and glazes the lower half of Cecilia's face. Rope after rope of creamy spunk rapidly follows, coating her neck, upper chest, and the tops of her heaving glorious funbags before Jeremiah's large ball sack empties the remains of his man juices between her god-made breasts.

"Amen!" shouts Daphne, observing Jeremiah's milky jism dribble between Cecilia's massive holy knockers. She takes her finger and wipes some semen on the tip. She puts the tip of her finger in her mouth and savors the taste of his salty jizz.

"Shit! The service is about to end," a heavy panting Jeremiah announces looking up at the clock on the wall.

Sunday morning service is over and Jane is more worried about Jeremiah. Chris reported that Jeremiah was still in the bathroom when he checked. Jane called his cell phone a dozen times and got no answer. Since Chris isn't a good liar, Jane had Tom go check the bathroom and of course, Jeremiah wasn't there.

"Do you think Jeremiah ran away because he doesn't like church?" Dana chimes in as the family gathers outside the church doors.

"Where is he going to go, Dana? He's only been living with us for a few days now. He can't possibly know his way around the city," her worrisome mom implies.

Seconds later, Jeremiah emerges from the church to Jane's relief.

"Oh, Jeremiah. Thank god you're still here and okay. You had me scared to death if something were to happen to you. Where have you been?" Jane questions before embracing him with a caring hug, crushing her giant boobs against his chest. He soaks in the feeling.

Sister Cecilia comes out of the church to meet the family. Tom and Dana were blown away by the staggering size of the Catholic Nun's bodacious milk bags.

"A little bigger than mom's, slightly smaller than Scarlett's," Dana analyzes, comparing the three gigantic chest sizes.

"Hello, Hartmans. I am Sister Cecilia. This young man wasn't looking so well, so I took him to my office to lie down for a bit."

"That was very generous of you, Sister Cecilia. I'm Jane and this is my husband Tom and our children; Chris, Scarlett, and Dana."

"What a beautiful family. Jeremiah told me how he's living with a family for a whole year as part of a foreign exchange program. This young man is undoubtedly blessed to be a part of your family," she winks at Jeremiah.

"Oh, you have no idea," Dana chimes in with a snarky remark. "Right mom?" she follows with a grin.

The moment becomes awkward for Jane as she turns and gives her daughter the stink eye and then a fake smile.

"Jeremiah is most certainly blessed to be around a family that cares for him," Jane gives the best answer she can think of.

"Well, I must be going. My work is never done. It was a pleasure meeting you all, especially you Jeremiah. I hope you become a familiar face here at our place of worship. God bless you all."

Sister Cecilia goes back inside the church as Jeremiah and The Hartmans head out for lunch and then home.

12