Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 07

Story Info
J's unforgettable weekend continues clowning with Jenny pt.2.
5.8k words
4.57
11.4k
19
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers

Disclaimer: Everyone in this series is over the age of 18. If huge tits and big black dicks aren't your thing, please reframe from reading any further. Please enjoy!

*****

Dana and Renee were on a bunch date late in the afternoon on Saturday at one of Renee's favorite Mexican outdoor restaurants, Antonio's Bar and Grill Fiesta. The couple is wearing tennis outfits as they just ended a few rounds at the tennis court. As they sit across from each other, Renee notices Dana has the thousand-miles-away stare on her face.

"Dana? Dana? Is everything alright?" Dana hears Renee's voice calling out and pops out of her deep thought stare.

"Yes, of course. Why wouldn't it be?" a frantic Dana answers back.

"Geez, I don't know, maybe because tonight is the night we finally tell your family about us?"

"That's right. We are, aren't we?"

"Yes we are. I mean, you've told me nothing but wonderful things about your family. Why would they object to this?"

"As nice and supporting as my parents are, they do go to church every Sunday and have strong beliefs that the only type of relationships that should be allowed are between a man and a woman. I don't think they hate homosexuals but it will come as a shock to find out that their daughter happens to be a lesbian. My stupid brother and bimbo sister won't care either way. I know I'll have their support," Dana explains and continues, "Besides, your parents don't even talk to you because you're gay."

Renee reaches over and places her hand on top of Dana's.

"Well aren't parents aren't exactly the same. I do think your mom and dad will understand. From what you've told me, they seemed okay when you found out that your childhood friend Ashley goes by Max now?"

"I'm still trying to process that one myself," Dana laughs.

"Well your friend Max certainly didn't let anyone stop them for being who they truly are."

"Yeah, I guess you are right. Plus I'm moving in with you anyways, so if they hate the idea of having a gay daughter and throw me out, I'll have a place to stay."

As the couple chuckles, Dana notices the same Latino waiter that has passed them by frequently, just walks by again and steals a look down Renee's tennis top.

"Someone certainly can't keep their eyes off your chest," Dana acknowledges.

"Oh, that's Miguel. He has had a crush on me since I started coming here. Nothing to be worried about, he's harmless," Renee reassures and continues, "As I'm sure your mother and sister can attest, the looks comes with having very large breasts, baby. And you know I'm not ashamed of what I got. They can all look but only you can touch."

A huge grin appears on Dana's face towards her girlfriend.

"Oh I'm not worried, in fact, I don't mind people looking and seeing how lucky I am. I mean, every time he looks down your shirt, it turns me on," Dana says in a sultry voice and continues, "Have you ever thought about having sex with a guy? I mean, ever since I started using the strap on, your pussy gets wetter and your moans are louder, more intense than when I just use my fingers and tongue."

Renee hesitates for a minute before answering.

"To be honest, I don't know. I mean, I've always been attracted to women. Seeing a penis has never turned me on, but I enjoyed the feeling of you pushing a fake cock inside me. Having the real thing inside me would be a whole new experience. I mean, unlike the plastic cock, the real one is made of flesh that grows harder and harder the more the guy is turned on. I would feel it throbbing deep inside my vagina as he moves his hips back and forth. If he goes deep enough, I can feel his balls smacking against my vagina. And if I'm not careful, he can lose himself in bliss and cum inside me while I'm losing my mind in pleasure... But that'll never happen though, Dana... Dana?"

Renee notices Dana had gone missing while she was in deep thought about having sex with a guy and suddenly feels her legs part. She's starlet and pushes her chair back a little to see who's under the cloth-covered table as she lifts the cloth just enough so only she can see.

"Oh my god, Dana! What are you doing?" Renee asks.

Dana's first response is kissing and rubbing Renee's caramel-colored thighs under her tennis skirt before parting the front of her purple-colored panties to reveal her neatly black-haired layer pussy.

"I'm so turned on by you talking about a guy fucking you in this beautiful pink pussy. Thought I would skip the meal and head straight to dessert," Dana says, moving her face closer to Renee's sweet-smelling cunt and begin licking, dragging her tongue up and down the pink slit of her twat.

"Oh my god. Oh, Dana. Fuck you're so naughty," Renee moans, dropping the table cloth and slouching a bit to give her girlfriend better access to her moist womb.

Dana uses her hands to spread Renee's mocha pussy lips, revealing the pink radiant flesh and darts in her tongue inside, rapidly licking the soggy flesh causing Renee to dig her nails into the table cloth.

"Whoaaaaa, shit," Renee pants out loud enough to draw attention to her table. Luckily there are only two other tables with customers in the same area a couple of tables down. She grabs a menu and holds it up to her face, pretending to be reading just to hide the horny expressions on her face.

Dana's tongue dives deeper between fatty flesh lips of Renee's drippy snatch, feverishly licking right underneath the throbbing nub that's her clitoris. Taking two fingers, Dana uses the tips to rub and massage her girlfriend's clit.

Renee's entire voluptuous body trembles under her girlfriend's voracious assault. The vibration causes the water in their glasses to ripple as if a miniature earthquake hit Port Washington. She trying her best to fight against her horny moans by stuffing a napkin in her mouth, but the obvious strange noises drew the other customers' attention, and soon the Latino waiter Renee refers to as Miguel.

"Eh Renee. Is everything already?" he asks, unable to see her face over the menu but his eyes are drawn to her enormous breasts as they heave and sweat drips down into her cleavage. Her big spiky nipples are fully dilated and showing through the fabric of her tennis top. Miguel's Mexican dick begins to grow.

Having no choice, she spits the napkin out of her mouth to answer.

"Ummm, yes, I am fine. Just some cramps. Just cramping. I'm fine. They'll go away soon," she lies while still hiding her flushed face with the menu.

"Okay. If you need anything, don't be afraid to get me," Miguel offers and walks away.

Dana turns her concentration towards Renee's clitoris, giving it a few licks before trapping it between her lips and intensely begins sucking.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh, god," Renee moans as quietly as she can, arching her back as her quivering body becomes floored with immense rapture from a massive orgasm.

Dana releases Renee's juicy clit and begins licking and slurping the incoming cum flow.

After her intense orgasm passes, Renee begins breathing normally again and Dana climbs up from under the table and sits back in her chair with the bottom half of her face glistening with jism.

"Warn me next time, baby, please," Renee politely asks Dana.

"Now where's the fun in that?" a devilish Dana replies and continues, "Seems like Miguel was ready to jump in and help. We should take him up on this offer. I want to watch you have sex with a guy. The way you depicted a guy fucking you turned me on and I want to know if a real dick can satisfy you the same way the strap-on can. Can we please make it happen?"

The suggestion catches Renee by surprise. She has never shown any interest in guys. Outside of the strap-on, she has never had her pussy penetrated by anything.

"Geez, babe. I don't know... Is this something I can sleep on? I mean, we have more important things to deal with like finally telling your parents about us."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're right as usual. But before we go to my parents', let's go shopping. Perhaps buying them a gift will ease the announcement."

"We're going to need to go back to my place first. I need some new panties. You soiled the ones I'm wearing," Renee laughs.

"You go-ahead to the car. I'm going to finish up here."

Renee walks off from the table and Dana uses a napkin to wipe the glistening jism residue from around her mouth. She then takes a pen out of her purse and labels the cum-stained napkin, Renee's cum followed by writing down her cell phone number. She spots Miguel making his way to a table with a couple of orders and casually walks towards him.

"Here's a tip," she whispers in his ear while stuffing the jizz-covered napkin into the pocket of his waiter apron.

Miguel is starlet and confused by the small exchange as he watches Dana walk away. After he finishes serving the table, he heads back to the kitchen and pulls out the napkin smeared with Renee's cum and a cell phone number.

"Renee's cum?!"

Miguel puts the napkin up to his nose and inhales the aroma of the lesbian's cum. His cock begins to harden with visions of Renee's huge boobs and stiff nipples plaguing his mind...

**************************************

At basement Kyle's 19th birthday party, things became awkward between Jeremiah and Jenny Stouffers. He stands blocking the guest bedroom naked with her massive black cock out in clear view of her vision.

Jenny is still in her clown outfit in utter shock. Her eyes are wide behind her silly glasses and her mouth spouts out a few obscenities in reaction to Jeremiah's fat long cock dangling between his legs like a fresh pound of sausage hanging from a meat hook at the deli.

"What is it that you don't like about me?" Jeremiah directly asks Jenny and continues, "I am baring myself to you."

Jenny continues to look on with a flabbergast expression on her clown-painted face and is unable to mutter up any intelligent sentences.

"Uhh, N-n-nothing... Well, not you personally... W-w-why is your... your... penis out?!"

Jeremiah begins walking towards her with his huge fat dick swinging like a pendulum. She starts backing up only to trip over her big dumbo clown shoes and land on the bed. The fall causes her massive meaty floppers to bounce under her clown outfit. The lewd actions of her breasts shoot a tingling sensation through Jeremiah's thick shaft, causing it to erect.

"You want to get a handle on that, that, that thing," Jenny stutters but keeps her focus on Jeremiah's growing erection.

"Still didn't answer the question. You've been rude to me since I arrived in Port Washington. Do you not like the color of my skin? Does my big cock frighten you?"

Jenny's facial expression goes from confused and scared to angry.

"What?! I'm not racist," she yells and continues, "As I said, it's not you... It's my stepfather... He's black and he gets excited around me the same way you are right now which makes me uncomfortable, but his dick is nowhere near the size as yours..." she finishes and takes a big gulp of air.

Jeremiah moves closer to Jenny until his giant rampant prick is only at arm's length.

"Perhaps you should conquer your fears of a black man and let me fuck you. Pretend that I'm your stepfather."

Her olive-green eyes amplify largely behind her silly framed glasses at the hung Zimbabwean teen's licentious proposal.

"Say what now?!" she replies confused.

"If being around your black stepfather makes you feel uncomfortable being around other black men then let's do a little role-playing to help solve your problem. Perhaps deep down you want to feel the same satisfaction as your mom by having a black cock between your legs. You won't feel awkward around your step daddy anymore and learn to appreciate that he appreciates you and those wonderful delicious tits that make him rock hard."

Jenny's bewildered face begins slowly starts to relax as if she understands what Jeremiah just explained.

"You know something, Jeremiah? You may be right. I see a huge cock isn't the only thing huge on you," she teases while keeping her eyes on his humongous slab of rock-hard meat and continues, "but what if someone hears us, let alone comes in and catches us? I mean, we're at a birthday party birthday for goodness sakes."

"Don't worry. I already made arrangements, so we're good for the next hour or so," the Zimbabwean teen ensures her.

The arrangement was paying Kyle's father, Mr. Berman to make sure no one disturbs them while the birthday party is going on. Mr. Berman agreed, accepting Jeremiah's payment of $25. As cheap as the payment was, Jeremiah and Jenny were both unaware that Kyle's single father is a big creepy pervert. He willingly loans the guest bedroom out for sex without anyone knowing that there are hidden cameras in the room, sending and recording the feed to a master computer located in his bedroom. He has nearly hundreds of hours of homemade sex footage on his computer.

Mr. Berman nearly nut himself when Jeremiah came to him with the proposal to get Jenny Stouffers alone in the guest bedroom. He knew he stuck gold with the geeky weirdo with the monstrous titties that are hard to miss underneath her clown costume.

Jenny takes a deep breath and reaches out with her small hands to clutch Jeremiah's lengthy engorged cock.

"Damn, stepfather. I can't even grip this motherfucker, your black cock is so big," the geeky white clown girl gasps in amazement, stroking the long meaty shaft up and down, feeling the raw flesh throb in her hands.

She leans forward and licks around the bulbous pink head of his fat spear like a lollipop sucker. After a few licks, she puts the swollen knob inside her mouth and begins sucking. Both of her hands continue to jerk his hardening lumber as her soft lips slide up and down 3-4 inches of his black cock in steady rhythmic movements. She moans longingly, savoring the masculine aroma and taste of his raw meat throbbing between her lips.

"See. There's nothing to fear from a black man. Black cock is better for you," Jeremiah groans.

Jenny moans in agreement, speeding up the pace of her sucking mouth on his thick cockmeat. After a few minutes, Jenny removes her mouth off his dick with a long strand of saliva still connecting her mouth to his helmet and smiles upwards at Jeremiah.

"Stepfather... Can you keep a secret?" she asks, stroking and rubbing her saliva inside the flesh of his massively erected tool.

"As long as you keep making my dick feeling good," Jeremiah replies.

"I've masturbated to you and mom having sex... several times..." she boldly divulges then begins massaging his dickhead with her tongue, concentrating on the slit causing him to moan in pleasure before continuing with her eye-opening secret, "The walls in inside our trailer home are so thin you can hear a pin drop from the next room. My bedroom is right next to theirs and my stepdad is loud and rough when he is fucking my mom. He grunts like a wild animal and she screams like a freaking banshee."

Jenny pauses, cupping Jeremiah's huge thick testicles, and moves her mouth down to lick each smooth orb in turns multiple times over, feeling his raging hard member jolt in her one hand. She then continues with her story. "Their bed hits against the wall so hard that my stuff falls off the shelves. I swore I heard him calling out my name a few times imaging it was me he's fucking and not my mom."

Jeremiah moans, picturing a large black man pounding Jenny into the bed while feeling her sweet mouth ravage his heavy-cum filled ball sack, sucking and slurping and even nibbling the hanging flesh a bit.

After a thorough oral session on his giant balls, Jenny slides her tongue up the underside of his well-endowed member and engulfs 5-inches between her lips. While swiftly bobbing her head up and down, the fake candy-apple wig falls off revealing her short brown bowl-cut with the green tips on the bangs. Her goofy glasses have slid down to the end of the big red nose she still had on. For a few minutes straight, Jenny strokes her warm lips up and down half of his erected beef sausage, moaning loud as she does.

Before the busty clown can take a quick breather, the hung Zimbabwean teen seizes her bowl-cut-haired head and starts pumping his oversized tool between her lips. The move takes Jenny by surprise but she champions through it, enjoying the feeling of his rampant hard meat filling her mouth and pulsing as it reaches towards the back of her throat. She cups Jeremiah's flexing butt cheeks as he vehemently fucks her mouth.

"Ohhh damn, Jenny. Hmmm," he moans.

Jenny's clown makeup begins to come undone from the sweat that glistens on her face. The front of her granny panties is becoming drenched with her juices. Her absurdly massive football-shaped knockers are shifting around in her goofy clown costume from the speedy momentum of his thrusting force. Her horny moans and the wetness of his huge dick pounding her metal grill fills the room and mix with the loud blaring music playing in the background from the birthday party outside.

"Let's get this stupid clown costume off you and free those large ass titties for me to fuck. I bet your stepdad fantasizes about that," an eager Jeremiah suggests, pulling his elongated wet dick from Jenny's metal-filled mouth, takes his meat in his hands, and playfully slaps her across her white-painted face and big red cotton nose a few times. Some of the white face paint smears a little on his dick.

Jenny no doubt knew how her stepfather feels about huge boobs. Sometimes while he's off at his construction job, she would sneak onto his computer and his history list is filled with nothing but big breast-related words and websites. Jenny even found his secret stash of cum tributes where he busted his fat nut over random pictures of her.

Standing up off the bed, Jenny unties her big red clown shoes and steps out of them.

"Going to need your assistants to take the clown suit off," she says, turning around and presenting the zipper to Jeremiah.

He unzips her clown costume and it feels to her sock-covered feet like deadweight. Jenny stands with her back towards Jeremiah in nothing but an industrial-strength large white brassiere, a pair of green waist-high panties, polka-dot socks, and silly big glasses.

"My 36J bra too, stepfather," Jenny asks. Even in her nasal-infection voice, she made announcing her bra size sound sexy.

Jeremiah looks over the wide band to her bra that's connected by 6 hooks. He unlatches each hook one at a time until it is undone and Jenny slides the thick bra straps off her shoulders and the huge undergarment falls to the ground.

"Don't laugh, please. My tits are not only freakishly huge for my small body and have a weird shape or as a few guys would call them, classic torpedo-shape," she warns.

"I love all big titties," Jeremiah expresses with glee.

"I know stepfather. I've seen the history on your computer."

Jenny turns around, revealing her mammoth plump torpedoes to the black teen's lecherous eyes.

"Fuck! Tits like yours are nothing to laugh at. Just makes my cock harder," informs Jeremiah, his giant cock standing at attention from getting his first look at her massive 36J's.

Her lewd meat bags hung low on her chest due to their natural heaviness, sloping out into torpedoes with thick rounded bottoms, toppled with wide pink areolas that are somewhat puffy, and small nipples that barely erect even when aroused.

"I gotta taste these huge tits!"

With no hesitation, Jeremiah pushes Jenny onto the bed and climbs on top of her. His hands squeeze and grope her mountainous missiles, tugging and pinching on her nipples until they turned cherry red. He then scoops one meaty boob with two hands and stuffs the entire puffy areola and nipple inside his drooling mouth. He stretches his thick lips wide enough to fill as much of her flesh cone between his sucking lips as humanly possible.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers
12