Jeremiah's American Dream Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny closes her eyes, moaning to the ravenous oral assault her fat teen milkers are receiving. Her nipples were never her weak spot but she is enjoying the attention they are receiving.

"You're the only guy to go at my breasts like this, stepdad...Mmmmm. Most guys are afraid of boobs as big and oddly shaped as mines. I was hoping Chris would be the one to fully enjoy my humongous knockers, but I don't think he likes big-breasted women. His best friend RJ didn't seem to mind groping me and getting a quick titjob," Jenny reveals to Jeremiah, but his only focus is devouring her splendid jugs.

He coats every soft white inch of her boob flesh with his saliva, working his tongue along the plump undersides where they rested on her midriff. For 10 minutes, Jeremiah sucks, licks, squeezes, and gropes Jenny's enormous ski-slope mammaries while his throbbing hard cock reaches its painful limits.

"God, I need to fuck these titties!"

Jeremiah releases her heavy flesh bags from his drooling mouth and instructs Jenny to turn around with her head edging off the edge of the bed. She's a bit confused by his instructions but follows anyways.

Jeremiah is turned on even more by the way her gigantic ski-slopes naturally sprawl out over her sides while lying on her back. Before moving to tit fuck her, he slides a lengthy portion of his rock-hard cock inside her mouth, leans forward, and begins thrusting. He groans loudly while steadily fucking her mouth. His enormous balls slap repeatedly against her forehead each time he pushes his man meat down her throat. Her big foolish glasses fell off her face to his feet.

Leaning back, Jeremiah kept his huge cock steady in her mouth and begins playing with her colossal funbags. His black fingers manipulate her snowy-white cones, slapping her twin swollen peaks against each other, stretching the doughy-like flesh upwards by their little rock-hard nipples, wobbling the giant stretched-towers of boob meat and watching the flesh ripple before releasing them and watching them slosh around on her chest before they settle back down out of her sides.

Relinquishing his saliva-dripping dick from her mouth, Jeremiah moves forward and plants his turgid member in the center of her chest. His ass hovers above her face with his balls resting on her chest as he grabs her two humongous melons of flesh and smothers them over his stiff cock.

"Fuck, these feel good," Jeremiah groans as soon as the yielding cumbersome pale flesh covered his throbbing black tool.

"Oh, stepdaddy. Fuck my huge freaky tits. They're yours to fuck and do as you please! They belong to you," Jenny moans, feeling the throbbing heat of the biggest and thickest cock she ever encountered between her wondrous J cups.

Jeremiah wastes no time and starts pounding her knockers, pushing his dick so far down her cleavage until the swollen mushroom head spears through the bottom. His heavy balls drag up and down her chest with his thrusting and black skinny ass flexing over her face.

"Ohhh god. Oh, I love how you're fucking my titties. Ohhhh fuck," Jenny longingly moans.

The Zimbabwean teen swiftly pumps his hips back and forth, watching his lumbering dark meat disappear and reappear from inside the sea of white rippling flesh. His hands doing their best to keep hold of her jumbo torpedoes, sinking his fingers into their soft tissue as they wildly wobble. Drops of pre-cum begin to discharge from his swollen dark-pink cockhead at the bottom of her whopping breasts and drips down her soft midriff.

"Uggghhhh, fuck yeah," Jeremiah grunts, feeling his extremely hard boner on the verge of cumming too soon. "Your stepdad fucks to fuck that pussy before he cums."

"Yes, stepfather," she submissively responds in a trance-like manner.

Releasing his cock from her creamy cleavage, Jenny sits up and removes her big green panties. She turns around and spreads her legs, revealing her pussy with a giant bush of unkempt brown hair glistening from her moistness.

She lies back down on her back with her legs dangling off the edge of the bed. Jeremiah drops to his knees and grabs hold of her legs from behind the knees, lifting them into the air and plants mouth over her large bush.

"Oh, stepdaddy! I've never had a man go down on me before," Jenny gasps, gripping at the bed sheets.

Jeremiah mumbles with his mouth over her big bushy twat, licking every inch of her outer furry labia before plunging his tongue between her wet vaginal walls. His tongue slithers and laps at the pink gushy inside of her wet cunt, avoiding her thick throbbing clitoris for the time being.

"Oh... Oh... Oh, God!" Jenny pants heavy, her entire diminutive body trembles from Jeremiah's oral assault. She scoops and gropes her enormous lazy-hanging jugs as her massive orgasm continues to build up for an intense impending release. "OHHHHHHH, GOD! OHHHOOOHHHHOOOHHHH!!" she howls as soon as Jeremiah attacks on her clit in earnest with his mouth.

Jenny's hairy pussy is hot and drooling juices all over Jeremiah's mouth as she nears her orgasm. She arches her back, still holding her giant milk mammaries as her sloppy-wet bushy begins twitching out of control, sending orgasmic waves coursing through her entire body.

"YESSSS! YESSSSSS!! OOHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSS!!! OHHHHHHH MY!!"

Jenny's toes curl in her socks as she cums hard, still feeling Jeremiah's mouth and tongue working her creamy cunt.

Before her orgasm subsides, Jeremiah pulls his face out of her hot pussy and stands, positioning his painfully hard dick near the entrance of her cum-sticky twat.

"Put that fat cock inside me, stepdaddy. Fuck me! Punish me for being a naughty girl listening to you and mom having sex," Jenny calls out, seemingly losing touch with reality.

Having just fucked Beatrice in a couple of hours ago, the hung black teen is ready to fuck another busty slut with his immense black cock. He pushes the thick knob of his lengthy turgid member between her moist pink cunt lips. Her wet pussy is tauter than Beatrice's meaty flap, so it took Jeremiah some force to push more inches of his dick inside her horny snatch.

With each hardening inch of Jeremiah's throbbing shaft entering her creamy tight cunt, Jenny moans and coos, crying out, "Holy fuck, your black cock is so big, step daddy, but feels so fucking good inside me. Oh god..."

Holding her legs in the air with half his massive rock-hard dick impaled inside her juicy pussy, Jeremiah begins pushing his hips, thrusting a good portion of his veiny shaft between the tight hairy folds of her drippy pink hole. Her mammoth breasts flail up and down her sides from the impact of his thrusting.

Jenny's elfin top-heavy body admits defeat as soon as Jeremiah started thrusting in her pussy.

"Your cock is so huge, daddy... URRGGGG fuck, I'm cumming!"

Jeremiah can feel her convulsing sloppy-wet pussy clenching like a vise grip around his thick manhood while it bathes in her cum. He continues pounding her cum-drizzling twat with earnest, watching in sheer delight her giant protruding milk bags flop wildly up near her chin and back down to her stomach.

"Fuck..." the Zimbabwean teen grunts as he reaches down and clutches handfuls her bouncing melons, sinking his fingers into their soft plentiful flesh.

After bringing Jenny to another massive orgasm, Jeremiah pulls his huge dick from her freshly fucked cunt and flips the top-heavy diminutive teen onto her hands and knees. Her sock-covered feet dangle off the edge of the bed as her humongous breasts dangle from her chest near the sheets. He stands between her legs, holding his throbbing cum-covered member in his hand, and pushes it back inside her sweet hot bush.

Grabbing her flabby pale ass for leverage, the hung black teen starts pumping his hips at a rapid-firing pace, feeling her once tight pussy begin to loosen and adjust around his thrusting tool. The force and rapidness of his jackhammer-like pounding cause Jenny's freakishly large knockers to gallop across the bed sheets and clap against each other.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ooohooohooo," Jenny annoyingly wails, her nerdy face scrunches as sweat pours down profusely dissolving any leftover white clown makeup. The only thing she has left on from her clown disguise is the big red nose.

Jeremiah can feel his orgasm is imminent as his fat ball sack tightens while it swings wildly from his thrusting. After making Jenny cum again, he pulls his dick out and climbs onto the bed, and lies down on his back stroking his cum-glistening cock.

"Put those big fat titties around your stepdad's cock," Jeremiah orders.

Jenny gingerly kneels between his spread open legs holding her gigantic balloons and wraps them around his pulsing cum-drenched member. She oscillates her whopping torpedoes on his cock while looking up at his face, replacing Jeremiah's face with the ugly wrinkled-old mug of her stepfather and seeing how much pleasure her huge breasts bring him. Occasionally Jenny pauses keeping his dick trapped in her cleavage and sucks on the bloated mushroom head.

"Ughhh, fuck," Jeremiah grunts, watching his hard dick being adulated by a pair of mammoth J cup torpedoes and her sweet mouth. "Okay, climb on my dick so I can fuck you until I cum."

Releasing his throbbing meat pole from her tit-pussy, Jenny straddles her sore drippy twat over his fat cock, bit by bit sliding her wet cunt lips over his shaft until a good length has been swallowed by her pussy.

"Aaaahhhh, god... I love your cock! I love feeling it fill my pussy up," Jenny moans as she begins to ride.

She leans down with her hands on either side of his nappy-haired head and steadily stroking her stretched vagina lips up and down his elongated manhood. Her mammoth ski-slopes shamelessly flop and slap down on his scrawny chest.

Jeremiah didn't hesitate to clutch an ample tit in each hand, loving how the flesh overflows in his palms and pushes them together so he can lick and suck her wide puffy areolas and nipples simultaneously.

"Ahhhhhhhh, stepdaddy... Ohhhh... Sorry, my fat udders don't have milk for you," Jenny cries, eyes rolling into the back of her head while continuing to move her drenched pussy smoothly up and down Jeremiah's raging hard cock.

"I can always get you pregnant, my dear," Jeremiah says, briefly removing his mouth off her delicious fat udders.

While he feasts on her massive hangers, he begins thrusting his hips upwards, jack-hammering his enormous slab of rock-hard meat deep inside her hot creamy pussy. Jenny goes cross-eyed and throws her head back as immerse waves of pleasure sweep through her body like a violent tsunami. Her twitching tight pussy explodes over his rampant prick.

"AHHHHHH, STEPDADDY!! UGH, YES! OH, GOD!! OHHHHH YESSSS!!"

Jeremiah releases her flopping teen udders and grabs onto her small flabby ass, continuing his relentless pummeling of her cum-gushing pussy. Each powerful thrust causes Jenny's horny moans to become obnoxiously louder and more intense as she rides through her mighty orgasm. Her cum-gushing twat continues to milk his giant member for all its worth, pushing Jeremiah near his impending climax.

Jenny collapses her sweaty fatigued torso on top of his, smashing her colossal jugs against his chest. She can feel his turgid cock pulsing immensely inside her creamy snatch, ready to deliver her a sloppy cream pie.

"Ohhh, stepfather. I can feel your hard cock pulsing like crazy inside me. Cum in me... Let it all out..." she encourages through her horny moans.

"UGGGHHHHHHH, shit!" Letting out a primal grunt, the hung Zimbabwean explodes one of his biggest and thickest loads since being in America inside Jenny's hairy glistening pussy, filling her up with every ounce of his milky spunk stored in his heavy aching scrotum.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDY!!" Jenny screeches, feeling his hot man goo flood inside her hot cunt.

By the time their orgasms died down, the music at the birthday party did as well.

"We should probably go. Kyle's party is over," Jenny mentions, gingerly climbing off his flaccid cock with cum trailing down her thighs.

Jeremiah and Jenny quickly put their clown outfits back on and sneak out of the guest bedroom one at a time to not draw any suspicion. Once inside her car, Jenny turns to Jeremiah for a quick conversation.

"Listen... Today was unexpected. Today was truly therapeutic in a peculiar way. I now feel like I can be around my black stepfather without feeling awkward. Not that anything sexual between him and I will ever happen, strangely enough. He'll just have to pretend with my mom his sick fantasy of fucking me..." Jenny takes a deep breath and continues, "With that being said, today can never happen again. This was a one-time-only thing and no one must know what we did, especially Chris. Chris is the love of my life and I already feel like I betrayed him by having sex with his housemate. You do understand, right?"

Jeremiah nonchalantly shrugs his shoulders and replies, "Sure."

Jenny leans over and plants a sweet little kiss on Jeremiah's cheek.

"You can look at my chest anytime and I won't get mad. It's the least I can do for your generous help. Oh and give that dopey lover boy back his phone. I'm sure he's dying to see the message Monique left him," says Jenny handing Jeremiah Chris's cell phone.

As Jenny drives off with Jeremiah, Kyle's father Mr. Barmen enters his guest bedroom and takes a giant whiff of the sex-filled air. His body tingles and his dick begins to harden. He grabs the messy bed sheets and sniffs them, inhaling the stench of teen sex fluids. Afterward, Mr. Berman goes upstairs to his bedroom, turns on his computer, and jerks his cock to the near hour-long fuck fest between Jeremiah and Jenny...

12