All Comments on 'Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 02'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath, Daddy Lenin, clauskj3r, Devi Lacroix, Doughnut, Dracorexidae, Erika Chappell, Twei, Gibreel, J Corwin, thepsyborg, Anji, SomeRandomG33k, Evilhippy, mikalman216, Youkai-sama, Jaenen, Ollie, cdog02, Parzival95, Verdant, Osmina Deveraux and Alexander

If you enjoyed my work, check out my work on Amazon right now! More than two dozen books are ready for your enjoyment!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Cobolt/e/B01MYEIXQE/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandabout 2 years ago

Thought the first chapter was fun, but I didn't really care for this one. Looks like this story won't be for me. Best of luck with it though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Moors were in Spain and ruled at least part of it up to fifteenth century.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

Well, if genderbending isn't your cup of tea, leave now, cause I'm just going to have even more in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the first chapter much better, but still a great one! Kinda lost me at Morgan lol. Yet, it still had me reading.

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoabout 2 years ago

Na you're fine. I'm pretty sure the dragons read your cat girls mind before turning her into a cat girl. Besides flirting with slavery you're fine.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandabout 2 years ago

Wasn't so much the genderbending so much as it being forced. Like I get that you tried it to make it more consensual after the fact, but it didn't just didn't come across that way to me. Either way I think you're a very good author, and I will wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Moor, not Moore. And empathic, not "empathetic" But other than that, not bad as such.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

Oh, if you're worried about consent, then I should lay it out now: This story is going to have, like, vague non-consent vibes that was all going to work out as being a-okay in the end.

Like, kidnap a princess? It's fine, she likes it.

Turn your bully into a catgirl maid? It's cool, she was always trans.

is this hilariously contrived?

Yes.

Am I going to stop?

No.

zigzag12321zigzag12321about 2 years ago

I wish this story was more about him and fucking the dragons but I suppose this story ain’t what I thought it was, feels like everything up until the scene with the mom cam show was about him and the dragons then the entire story pulled at bait and switch

shanjooshanjooabout 2 years ago

while the dragoness's naivety is cute and endearing. I would order them to research modern society to know how things work.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

I mean, beyond the dragons being the inciting incident for everything, central to the plot, main characters that will appear in almost every scene, and major sex scenes in nearly every chapter involving one of the dragons, it is pretty bait and switch-ey, yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is so unapologetically batshit insane it becomes glorious. Keep it up, I hope for more and more and more sex scenes and may be with the dragons some day.

My only concern is that the series will get too serious with the hunter plotting (lot of series go downhill when they try to be serious after being lighthearted and it causes an unnatural backlash)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would've appreciated being told beforehand that this was a rape story. Not for me.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

Absolutely zero non-consensual sex has happened in the story...yet. The future may have some magical hypnosis.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh God really if that's a rape scene what was the jacking off scene a Gang Rape because he has 5 finger's.

TomdullyTomdullyover 1 year ago

I love it ,hilarious well Really don't care about the sex parts I like the theme myself, that's what makes you want to keep reading all in all😆😆you are talented that's for sure so have a good day

wiseoldsage321wiseoldsage321over 1 year ago

I thought this is about dragons. Ruined it with other bitches

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 1 year ago

Yes, we get it. You have homosexual fantasies. But why ruin a good story with them? Anybody with sense will know Morgan used to be a male and KNOW sex with him is still gay... You writers trying to disguise your gay tendencies are ridiculous. Write for the gay genre so others don't have to read it unexpectedly. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, so while the story is kind of shallow horny fun, the sisters kinda... Throw it.

It feels.. weird, that they act friendly with Jeremy while they both fuck his bully, considering everyone knows and actively laugh at him, it seems insane that they get along. Not really sure if it ever gets addressed, but it's hard to like or respect Jeremy as a character when he doesn't respect himself, ya know?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liking this series 4 stars

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 22 hours ago

This is..... I mean..... Adrenochrome doesn't really have anything to do with blood libel and satanism and stuff. You know that right?

Also, sure some rich people are assholes. Maybe even most of them are assholes. But. Consider all the good that was done when Jeff Bezos' former wife divorced him and took half his money and then gave half of that to charity. Sure, she probably giggled with vindictive rage filled glee, kicked up her heels in a hot tub with some fine champagne (eh Kip?... Ugh ..) and said something like 'it IS better to give than receive' or 'give until it hurts because it hurts so many'. All while some handsome new pool boy or girl cunnied her lingus like you don't know!

But she still helped people. Which is noble.

QAnon is stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous