Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nova nodded, slowly. "Maybe," she said. "But this does raise an important question."

Jeremy nodded, considering the ramifications of this -- did this mean that a human Working could have reach beyond the speed of light? Could this mean the entire universe was humanocentric, their perspective sculpting the surrounding universe in a way that they could barely begin to comprehend? Had they inadvertently doomed countless civilizations by re-imagining the world into a new and less fantastical shape, killing magic, shattering celestial spheres, rounding out flat planes and altering the fundamental essence of the cosmos itself?

"Yeah," he said, his voice awed.

"Where the heck are we going to make love now?" Nova asked. "...in a bed, I guess..."

Jeremy laughed. "You dragons have such one track minds," he said, shaking his head as he started to stand up. He held his hand out to Nova, his eyes softening slightly as he slid his eyes along her slender body. She really was lovely in the ruddy red glow of the sunlight reflecting off the massive gas giant that hung in the sky above Europa. Her skin was so very dark, and the glittering highlights of her star-like freckles only accentuated her exotic beauty. Nova seemed to actually notice his glance and smiled shyly at him, stretching her arms above her head, thrusting out her chest as she did so. She sighed, softly, and Jeremy licked his lips.

"How about...we fuck like beasts, then?" Nova purred, softly.

"You said you wanted to be made love to," Jeremy said, stepping up behind her. His hands slid to her hips and he leaned in close. He wanted to give this strange, confused little dragoness exactly what she wanted. Her breath caught as he found the tip of her almost elfin ear, nibbling, his hands gliding up her sleek belly to her almost flat chest, finding her pale white nipples and rolling them gently between his fingertips. His voice was warm against her ear as he crooned. "I can make love without a bed, Nova Cosmos."

"Hmmmmm!" She moaned, biting her lip as Jeremy reached down. His fingers slid along the smooth, hairless patch of skin that was where her pubic hair would be, then found her clit. He began to rub her gently, letting his instincts guide him as he kissed along her neck, squeezed her breast. Her body pressed against his and Jeremy felt his cock growing harder and more eager as he ground against her, gently at first, then more eagerly, his member sliding between her midnight black thighs. Nova clenched against him, using her thighs to tease his flesh as she rocked her hips.

The feeling of her hot, needy cunt was almost enough to drive Jeremy over the edge. He forced himself to breathe steadily rather than pant, even as he kissed from her throat to her ear again. "Do you like that, my love?"

"O-Oh..." Nova's breath caught. "I..."

Jeremy smiled, then forced himself to draw back -- purely so he could turn her around, cupping her cheeks with his hands. He looked into her glittering, infinitely deep eyes. His forehead pressed to hers and he rumbled, quietly. "You know...I really do think I am falling for you insane little dragons." He grinned, wryly. "You may drive me crazy and keep trying to get me to fuck my mom and my sisters-"

"Because it would be hot!" Nova said, proving that for all that she was the spaciest of the dragons...

She still had very definite ideas about what Jeremy should be doing with his family.

"But I do love you," Jeremy said, then leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. Her lips were warm and her tongue was gentle, at first, then more and more eager as she molded against him. A tail wrapped around his back as she grew more draconic features -- sleek claws that dimpled his shoulders, wings that fanned the vacuum and beat once, allowing her to skip upwards, then swing her legs wide, then lock them around behind his back. Europa had a gravity that was vastly lighter than even the moon -- well, since both of them were moons, Jeremy supposed he should switch to using the more accurate 'Luna' now.

Either way.

He could easily hold Nova up as she slid her glittering pussy against his throbbingly hard cock. Teasing him. But not intentionally. Her mouth broke the kiss and she panted. "Enter me, Jeremy. Enter me, protector! Claim me and make me your cosmic lover!"

Jeremy slid his hands along her back, gripped her tail with one hand, her ass with the other, and dragged her down. His cock impaled Nova Cosmos with a single long thrust -- and Nova threw her head back, letting out a strangled, impossible cry to the empty vacuum of Europa. Her wings cupped around Jeremy, blocking out the view of Jupiter and ice and glittering stars, leaving nothing but the light of her eyes and the warmth of her voice as she rocked her hips, sliding herself up and down his cock with desperate, wanton neediness.

"Ah! Yes! I love you, oh, my protector, ah, plunder my pussy, claim my cunt, fuck me up!" She moaned, her voice musical and hungry. "Ah! Yes! Yes! Your human cock feels so good inside of me!" Jeremy was ashamed at how effective this wanton, shameless dirty talk was one hundred percent doing it for him.

At least part of it?

Nova was entirely earnest when she said it. Penny might have said the same thing, but she'd have said it with a giggle and a wink. Like, c'mon, you know this is just for funs, right? Nova, though?

"Ahhh!" She cried out, her claws digging into his back. "Stars! Ah! I'm cumming! I'm cumming on a human cock! Ah!" She cried out again, and her cunt clenched on him like a fist and Jeremy had to bit down on his own lip to keep from climaxing himself as she writhed against him, her breath catching in the vacuum.

Jeremy thrust faster. Harder. Grunting.

"Cum within me! Fill me to the brim with your virile human cum! Yes! YES! YES!"

Well.

When she put it that way.

Jeremy felt his hips blurring, his balls clapping against her taut rump as he fucked into her deeper and harder and faster. Her fingers clung to his hair, dragging his mouth against hers. His tongue and hers met and Nova's tongue won, the snake-like length of her thrusting down his throat as she tried to kiss him as deeply as it was possible for a dragon to kiss a human. The contact set off fireworks inside of Jeremy's brain and his balls tightened as cum surged along his cock and poured into the tightness of Nova's cunt, rushing into her womb, painting the inside of her with thick maleness.

Jeremy held her close as the kiss went on and on and on...then, slowly, Nova drew back -- and good thing too. Jeremy was gasping for air, his head throbbing and his mind spinning. He laughed, huskily. "I'd hate to suffocate on Europa without a vac-suit."

"Mm...a what?" Nova asked, her eyes half closed as she squirmed against him, giggling quietly.

"Nevermind," Jeremy said, dazedly. "So, uh, do we have to swing back?"

"No...with this much cum inside of me, I can teleport to the nearest bed." Nova said.

"Wait, the nearest b-"

Jeremy didn't finish before the flash of white surrounded them.

When it faded, they were kneeling on a wide, pale blue bed, in a steel-silver room, the walls covered with strange glittering gemstones that looked somewhere between a new-age sex parlor and some tacky sci-fi TV show set. The ceiling had a low set gemstone that filled the air with a pale glittering luminescence that turned the sweat beading on Jeremy and Nova's bodies into glittering gemstones. The air felt thick and heavy and faintly wrong -- too muggy, too sweet smelling.

Too heavy.

Jeremy looked around himself, his brow furrowing, while Nova nodded. "Now, we simply phase through the wall-"

And that was when the door to the room opened and the six foot tall, hooved, horned, purple alien woman in the skintight spacesuit stepped into the room, stretching her arms above her head as her facial tentacles writhed in slow, happy twitches, her eyes glowing faintly with an inner blue light.

Jeremy blinked at the purple space goat lady.

The purple space goat lady blinked at him.

"Hello," Nova said, curiously.

Jeremy opened his mouth, about to say literally anything -- but the purple space goat reacted faster. She slammed her palm into a gemstone beside the door and shouted something that sounded a lot like xel-gop!

Xel-gop was bad. Jeremy could tell it was bad because the lights shifted to red and a buzzing alert rang out -- and the purple space goat lady drew what looked like a white egg on the end of a long, curved baton.

"Is that-"

The purple space goat lady shot Jeremy with a beam of light and everything went black.

***

When Jeremy awoke, it was with faint impressions of melting acid rain, World of Warcraft, and making out with the sun. All three collapsed from figurative thoughts into the even more surreal reality as he realized he was chained to the side of a spaceship's wall by glowing energy fields which looped around his wrists and his ankles. Across from him, Nova was hanging from her wrists and ankles as well, her brow knitted in an expression that approximated...mild concern.

Jeremy felt like she really should be expressing a tiny bit more in the face of aliens being real.

The alien in question was seated on a curved seat at the end of the room, her fingers playing along the holographic keyboard that spread from her computer console. Her brow was furrowed and she was frowning as she focused on typing in what looked like an entire itemized report on everything that happened from the big bang up -- runic symbols flashed and scrolled along her screen so fast that it made Jeremy just a bit dizzy.

Well, this is interesting, Nova thought.

Right! Telepathy! Holy shit! HOLY SHIT! Jeremy thought back at her.

What? Nova asked, curiously.

We've found an alien! An actual real world alien! Jeremy thought to her.

...and? Nova asked.

Aliens are...we...never...that I...I...isn't that wild!? Jeremy tried to communicate how intensely weird this was by waggling his eyebrows fiercely.

I'm a dragon, Nova said, cocking her head to the side. Would you find it odd to run into an elf? Or a werewolf?

YES!

What about vampires?

Especially fucking vampires! Jeremy thought as hard as he fucking could. Just because I met some dragons doesn't mean every single fictional fucking thing in the universe is fucking real! Like, what's next, we're going to run into some dwarves?

Nova looked at him as if he was insane. Dwarves? Dwarves aren't real.

Jeremy opened his mouth. Closed it. Scowled.

They're just humans, Jeremy, Nova said, shaking her head. You showed us that show? With Tyrion?

Jeremy's cheeks flushed.

Okay.

She had a point.

The alien began to speak into the computer. Her voice was musical and the words were utterly unintelligible. Nova frowned, twitched her fingers, and suddenly...the words were quite telligble. Intelligible. Whatever. "-noosphere alterations appear to be remaining limited, despite the exopraxic entity we've captured. The other is the primary sophont of the world, minimal noosphere interactions beyond minor augmentations to biological capacities and secondary sexual characteristics. Both have been restrained and will be interrogated once linguistic programs are completed."

She sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Secondary request for command-cache, please, assign more people to this outpost. I'm getting pretty stir crazy in here." She pressed a button and the text and words she had printed out onto the screen folded up into a tiny gemstone of light, which buzzed up into the ceiling and vanished. Turning to face them, the alien frowned, clearly a bit surprised to see that Jeremy and Nova were conscious and watching her. She stood onto her hooves, her cute little tail twitching behind her as she put her hands on her hips.

"Well, well, well," she said. "So the stunner was only semi-effective, huh?"

"Yeah, sorry," Jeremy said, before he could think that maybe he shouldn't reveal that he could speak and understand her language. The alien blinked, then...rather than looking shocked, she instead frowned a bit, her facial tendrils writhing faintly.

"So, your noomanipulation is a bit more sophisticated than I thought. Very well then. What are you doing here?" She asked, drawing a curved blade from the silvery belt that looped around her hip. She pressed the blade against Jeremy's throat. Jeremy gulped.

"Looking for a place to make love," Nova said, nodding. "What's a noosphere?"

The alien glanced back at her, then looked back at Jeremy, frowning intently. "Is what this exopraxic telling the truth?"

Jeremy figured...he didn't really have a lot to lose by telling the truth.

"Y-Yeah, we were, uh, exploring the solar system looking for...you know...a place to, uh, to be private together that was, uh, uh, uh..." Jeremy gulped. "Romantic?"

The blade moved away from his throat. This gave Jeremy just enough brainspace for him to notice the fullness of the alien's breasts, the fact that her body was clad in a completely skintight suit, that he could see the faint rise of her nipples, that she was very, very, very close to his body, and that he was a tiny bit turned on by ladies that could murder him. It was a thing he was beginning to realize about himself, sparked first by Cinder, and now fanned by this exotic, alien beauty. Then she ruined it all by putting her hand over her face and busting out into a very human laugh -- deep, husky, and just a wee bit humiliating.

"Oh my Gods," the alien said. "We've spent years and years and years, ultimate security, concealing everything with stealth materials and a deep orbit, and with only a single fucking operative to keep eyes on an entire solar system, an entire unstable solar system! And this whole time, all this tradecraft, all this isolation, and it gets pierced by two horny teenagers. That...that's so fucked up, you just have to laugh."

Jeremy laughed nervously. "Yeah. Yeah." He paused. "Did you say unstable?"

"Unstable, hell, this solar system is the third most dangerous system in the galaxy," the alien said, shaking her head. "The Federation were sure you were a precursor mega-structure for centuries, but no, you've just fucked up your noosphere so much that your ancient, pretech astronomical models were manipulating local space. That's insane. Do you know how insane that is?"

"I still don't know what a noosphere is, so, no," Jeremy said.

Oh, I had an idea! Nova said. A way for us to escape!

Jeremy gulped, while the alien chuckled. "Well...uh, there's your geosphere, the earth and dirt that your planet has. Then there's the biosphere, which is all the life on your planet..."

I will emit pheromones! Nova looked quite pleased with her genius.

No, don't, Jeremy thought, while the alien held up her hand, brushing her hand along her pale white hair.

"Then the noosphere is all sentient thought on your planet -- made up of all nine hundred and seventy six sophont species you have on your planet," the alien said as, behind her, Nova closed her eyes. The alien's facial tendrils writhed for a moment and her tongue darted along her plush, dark Her purple lips. "Most of it is shaped by the primary species, uh...you humans, right? That's what they call you?"

Jeremy gulped. "Y-Yup, that's us, boring old homo sap!"

"Yeah," the alien said, quietly. "So, your system is very strange. That's why we have this listening post here, to make sure everything's kept nice and safe for the rest of the galaxy. If you can do this to your own noosphere, imagine what you could do to everyone else's. That's also why we've been blocking external transmissions here."

"...well, that's one solution to the Fermi Paradox," Jeremy muttered. "Everyone's scared of us."

"Mmmhmm..." the alien's finger slid along his chest. "Cute, though. Homo saps, I mean."

"W-Well, uh, hey, uh," Jeremy said, then glared at Nova. Nova! Pheremones are not the answer!

You're right, the effect is too subtle, Nova thought, then focused. The alien's eyes glowed a pale purple and her hands went to the collar of her skintight outfit. Her voice was soft and faintly dazed. "I think to complete this security interrogation, I need to ride your big fat human dick."

Jeremy opened his mouth to speak.

Instead, his voice strangled off as the alien tugged forward, revealing her dark purple breasts, tipped with even more purple nipples, which were achingly hard and pierced with tiny, glittering black barbell piercings. Her fingers continued to peel her skinsuit down, inch by inch by inch, revealing her incredibly taut muscular belly, her curved hips, her little writhing pussy tendrils that matched her facial tendrils, and her glowing, dripping wet pussy. Her hooves clicked as she stepped free from the clothing and her tongue flicked along her lips.

"You like that?"

"Uh..."

Nova beamed. I can hit her with more mind control, if you want!

No, don't, Jeremy thought as the alien woman took hold of his pants and pulled them down.

Turned out all those girl muscles? Not for show. Jeremy's pants came down in tatters and his cock sprang free, slapping against her full breasts. The alien crooned quietly, taking hold of him -- even her large hand was barely...just barely able to close around his cock. Her mouth opened and she took hold of his dick with his lips, her facial tendrils wrapping out -- slithering around the midsection of his cock. They were strong enough to grip him a bit as she pushed her mouth forward, her eyes glittering greedily as she began to hum softly.

Jeremy had been sucked off by dragons. Now, he was being sucked off by an alien. And one thing he had learned?

It didn't matter who, exactly, was sucking his cock. All that mattered was that they were good at it -- and this alien? She was shockingly good at sucking dick. Her throat enclosed his member as she pushed forward, her nose flaring as she groaned and closed her eyes tightly, bobbing her head forward, back, forward, back, her body moving in time with each suck -- the lewd, wet slurping sound of her lips moving along his dick. Her large, purple hand cupped his balls, just barely able to hold both of them in her palm as she bobbed her head faster and faster.

Jeremy gasped out a soft, shocked moan. "Y-Yes!" he whispered. "I...I mean, no, I-"

She hummed.

Jeremy lost control. His balls tightened and he groaned in pleasure, his cock twitching as he started to cum down her throat, and the alien girl responded with the soft, happy moans of a woman who was getting exactly what she wanted. She drank, drank, drank, then drew back, and her facial tendrils lifted the bottom of his cock upwards, so that the tip of his member remained aimed at her face -- cumming as he gasped frantically. Another spurt, another splash of hot white cum, both painting her lips and cheeks as the alien groaned and licked her face with her long tongue before smacking her lips.

"Gods that was good," She whispered, while Nova smiled and gave Jeremy a thumbs up. It was an awkward thumbs up, considering how her arms were restrained above her head.

The alien woman drew back and came to her feet.

Well...

Hooves.

She smacked her lips again, her fingers sliding up to scoop just a bit more cum from her features. She flicked her tongue along her fingertips, her eyes unfocused. Then the computer console at the end of the room chirruped and she glanced at her. Her brow furrowed as she stepped over, bending forward. The pro of this was that Jeremy was now getting a downright perfect view of her purple rump and her glowing pussy. The con of this was that Jeremy was getting increasingly nervous about whatever it was she was reading.