Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew it was just a hunch, but, he just had a very very bad feeling...

"You!" She stood up, spinning around, glaring at Nova. "You hit me with a psychometric exigent induction?"

Nova cocked her head. "Huh? No."

The alien scowled, then pressed a-

***

Jeremy blinked, slightly, looking around as he did so. He rubbed his hand against his neck, as he realized he was standing in the bedroom of his new mansion, at night. He didn't feel particularly tired...but...his brow furrowed and he tried to remember how he had gotten here. He remembered going out with Nova...

To space.

Okay, yeah, he had gone to space. Then they'd fucked, and then come back home!

He nodded, slowly.

Okay, his brain thought to him. You know how absolutely insane that sounds, right?

"Yeah, well, what can you do?" Jeremy asked, shrugging.

A soft groan from the bed caused him to freeze -- and then the light flicked on and he realized he wasn't in his room.

His mother sat up in the bed, the blankets sliding off her shoulders, puddling in her lap, her full breasts entirely exposed, her pierced nipples glinting in the light of the lamp. She smacked her lips, then froze, her eyes widening as she realized who it was who had woken her up. Her arm slapped over her chest and she flushed. "Jeremy!"

"Sorry!" Jeremy stammered. "I was just, uh, I...got turned around, big mansion!" He started to back out of the room, holding up his hands -- realization clicking home. He knew how he'd gotten here. He waited until he was out of the room, apologizing the whole way, before he scowled, the door closing.

Mom seemed mostly confused, not mad.

That was good!

Cause he was going to go back to his bedroom and he was going to find out which of his dragons had snuck him into his mom's bedroom and wring their neck. He stomped through the mansion, came to his room, and threw the door open -- to find that all of his dragons were lounging on the bed, naked, their bodies intertwined. Penny's fingers were between Nova's thighs, while Nova was kissing Skye, while Skye was sitting on Rayne's face, and Rayne was sliding her tail between Cinder, while Cinder was cupping Skye's breasts. Their bodies were exotic midway points between human and dragon and their scales gleamed in the lamplight of the room.

Cinder grinned at Jeremy as he gaped at the lot them.

"You look like you're trying to stay mad," she said.

"Which one of you snuck me into my mom's room?" he asked.

"Me!" Penny said, throwing up her hand. "Did you get a good view of her tits?"

Jeremy scowled -- and advanced into the room, the door closing behind him.

Unaware that, through the window, a stealth camera-drone was recording it all.

In orbit, the drone's operate breathed a sigh of relief.

She wouldn't have...

If she had known that the air scrubbers on Federation Scout Ship model Ashen'len'lah were entirely unrated to dealing with Class X+ contaminates. Such as, for example...

Dragon pheromones.

TO BE CONTINUED