All Comments on 'Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 04'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath, Daddy Lenin, clauskj3r, Devi Lacroix, Doughnut, Dracorexidae, Erika Chappell, Twei, Gibreel, J Corwin, thepsyborg, Anji, SomeRandomG33k, Evilhippy, mikalman216, Youkai-sama, Jaenen, Ollie, cdog02, Parzival95, Verdant, Osmina Deveraux and Alexander

If you enjoyed my work, check out my work on Amazon right now! More than two dozen books are ready for your enjoyment!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Cobolt/e/B01MYEIXQE/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

LittleBubbleLittleBubbleabout 2 years ago
This series is so fun

One of my favourites for sure

taco1085taco1085about 2 years ago

rofl, I so love this story. I just wish it was longer.... lol, so love, Penny Copper, Skye, Cinder, Rayne, Nova.... you could not have picked a better character set up with Jeremey..... thank you for a great read everyone.

phogel2000phogel2000about 2 years ago

completely ridiculous, but entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a very interesting series. Bloody hell though, his dragons are ready to FUCK SHIT UP to defend him, even with the knowledge that it doesn't last, the deaths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am enjoying the story, but I'd be lying if I said most of the time I 'don't' want to slap these dragons... REPEATEDLY.

I know it's done for goofs and the whole "out of touch with the current century" vibe, but their incessant barrage of nonsensical actions and (disturbingly) blasé attitude to, ANYTHING serious, is really grinding my nerves.

Still having fun, just wanted to be honest

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

Don't worry, Anon, they'll only get sillier and more blasé about increasingly dire and dangerous situations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

(Same Anon the Author is replying to)

Well at least you're honest with your intentions.

Best of luck.

P.S. What's with the (current) obsession with gender-bending? I actually liked how it worked with Morgan, story-wise (essentially because she wished for it) ?

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 2 years ago

So I like the settings and the general story but holy he'll you writing style is chaos incarnate. I feel like if I gave a pen to a ferret high on meth and LSD it would produce something half as whiplash inducing as you have written here. After reading chapter 1 I was left with half a dozen question so went into chapter 2 in high hopes those questions would be answered but no I'm left with six to twelve new questions and every chapter is like that. I feel like there should be two or three serious/common sense conversation in each chapter but again no, we get a scene and then we get a dog squirrel moment and then we are off to the next scene nothing answered,nothing deeper.

I haven't read any of you other work yet I m hopeing the writing style is just for this story.

Part of me is looking forward to chapter 5 another part is hoping you redo this story with a bit less chaos squirrel energy because I can see do much potential in this story it could easily be epic and and easy 5star fave.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

Nah, I have some much more serious, staid stories. The Long Shot, To Spite Another God, Delta-V...plenty of stuff that's way less "whacky" than this one.

But, like, I'm taking a vacation from writing anything serious or complicated or well thought out to just write something goofy and fun. So, like...

Expect zaniness!

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Kinda lost me with the Penny teasing thing. Killed the harem fantasy a bit.. Oh well.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

As good as this story is, you *really* gotta pay attention. To wit, this sentence: "Illusion Penny (Ienny?) had an expression on her face that was somewhere between speculative and raw lustf, her teeth dragging along her lower lip as her palms skimmed along her thighs."

raw lustf? Where's the rest of the word? So far all 4 chapters have been riddled with missed words and spelling errors. It gets very distracting and throws off my rhythm, because despite what the semi-literates say, that shit DOES matter!!

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

There is no 'rest of the word' it's...clearly "lust" with an accidental f on the end. Sorry, I do my best to catch those typos, but it does slip through my fingers!

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

Ah, one is understanding. My apologies as well, as I didn't think of just 'lust'. I was figuring the word to be lustfullness, and that you somehow forgot the rest.

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

Catra and Bow might have been the most outrageous thing I've heard in a while

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a weird story but like it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 month ago

[17.04.24]

Mark gaped at her Korra-esque physique and immediately lost enough IQ points to think IQ was real.

-I like that you wrote this passage, because even the guy who modernised the I.Q. Test knew that it wasn't a true measurement of intelligence,

"Fuck it, we're doing it live!"

-Looove the Bill O'Reilly reference!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous