Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy nodded.

"Not very evolved..." Penny pressed the tip of her muzzle against the tip of his cock. Her jaw opened and her tongue cupped the base of his glans, guiding him forward as he pushed her mouth down -- taking his entire cock into her muzzle, then into her throat as she pushed down, her eyes locked onto his. She pressed the edges of her lips against his pubic hair, then drew back, then pushed forward. Her throat and her tongue worked in tandem -- but it was her eyes that refused to let Jeremy stop moaning. It was like looking into two molten pools of gold, swirling and swirling, promising him more and more decadent pleasure if he just surrendered himself to the warmth of her.

Jeremy was happy to do just that.

Slurp. Sluck. Gluk. The noises that escaped Penny's mouth were as lewd as possible -- she was throwing herself into sucking his cock now, her head bobbing faster and faster as her scaled palm cupped his balls, squeezing his large orbs together as she closed her eyes to thin slits. This only intensified the hypnotic effect they were having. It was as if...the narrowed eyelids focused the swirling, and Jeremy found himself falling forward into the infinite.

He had no idea how long Penny sucked him. He had no idea how many times her tongue swirled around his cock, how many times she pulled back until just the flexible lips of her muzzle were closed around the head of his cock and her scaled hand took over the job of ministering to the main body of his cock -- stroking and twisting, taking advantage of how slippery and wet his shaft was. He had no idea how many eternities came and went as he sat there and mewled and watched her eyes twirl and twirl.

He only knew that at one point, Penny closed her eyes, closed her lips, then pushed forward. Her horns and her hair was right there, and as awareness of the world beyond him returned, so came with it an urge to regain some measure of...

Control.

Agency.

Dominance.

Jeremy's hands closed around Penny's horns, gripping her and holding her in place as he started to rock his hips, slamming his cock into her throat. The noises that escaped from around her muzzle here, somehow, even more lewd, even more rawly erotic than before -- slugk! Glup! Guhhh! And as he fucked her throat, he saw her tail was lashing erratically and he knew that she was feeling just as much pleasure as he was. Jeremy groaned. "Take it! Take every drop, you...copper bitch!" He snarled, then thrust once more and his balls clenched and he groaned, emptying his balls directly down her throat. Penny's throat tightened around him and she gulped and gulped and gulped again.

Jeremy thrust once.

Twice.

Three times.

Then he sagged backwards, shoving her away like her horns were handlebars, and Penny let his cock pop free with a lewd slurp. She licked her muzzle, slowly, with her long tongue as the class' bell rang and Jeremy realized he had been getting a hypnotic blowjob for almost forty minutes. He blinked, lifting his head and looking around as other students stood and started to go. Cinder, though, had grabbed onto Penny's muzzle and was tugging her mouth open, leaning forward.

"Greedy bitch!" she said, scowling. "Swallowed every freaking drop!"

"I, uh, uh-" Jeremy started grabbing for the tattered of his clothes. But he was dressed again -- the Working snapping everything back into place. Unfortunately, it did so just as he tried to stand, and the desk that had been ripped apart slammed directly into his crotch. Jeremy wheezed, while one of the nerdy kids that walked past him shook his head.

"Don't stand up so fast, weirdo," he said.

Penny had shifted to her 'human' form -- meaning that she still had an obvious tramp stamp and elf ears. Which, Jeremy realized, was a kind of thought that made it seem like he thought that humans didn't have tramp stamps. Humans absolutely did, it was more...most students at this school did not have tramp stamps and they definitely did not show them off and none of them, he was sure, said 'if you can read this, you're checking out my ass.'

Jeremy realized he was second guessing his own thoughts like Penny was going to actually transcribe them into her absurd Jason Bucker, Dragon Fucker story. He could think anything he wanted and no one would complain.

The Rise of Skywalker was a decent conclusion to the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy, he thought. I'll ship Catra from She-Ra with Bow. The Good Place is overrated! D&D 5th edition isn't super fucking racist! The American government should nuke Canada, just for kicks! He grinned, slightly, to himself.

"What is our Protector doing?" Nova whispered.

Penny rubbed her no longer scaled chin. "Being silly, I think."

***

Jeremy walked into St. George's class first. "First things first," he said. "Before you say or do anything, uh, Mr. St. George, we can't throw down here, because....uh..." He trailed off as, behind him, Penny, Skye, Rayne, Nova and Cinder walked in, flanking him. Mr. St. George frowned, looking from Jeremy to the dragons again.

"...because?" Mr. St. George asked.

Jeremy felt sweat bead along his forehead. He realized that students were starting to clump up at the entrance to the room, unable to walk past the five dragons that were standing behind him. Mr. St. George looked as if his entire body was one big corded spring -- every muscle poised, ready, and able to absolutely kick every single kind of ass at the same time.

Jeremy gulped as Mr. St. George tightened his fists. Behind him, Cinder was curling her lips back. She might look like a gothy girl with red hair and a school uniform on, but she showed teeth like a dragon.

Then...

It hit him.

In a single flash of pure brilliance and understanding, Jeremy Bayer saw the single perfect thing to tell Beowulf St. George, famed dragon hunter, that would get him to at the very least declare the school as a peaceful middle ground, to leave any dangerous fighting outside of these classrooms, beyond these corridors. Maybe, even, to cool the dangerous ire between him and the dragons, to find some peaceful way forward, towards coexistence and harmony.

"Well-"

"Fuck it, we're doing it live!" Skye shouted as she grabbed g a chair from a desk and threw it at St. George's head. The chair smashed into whiteboard, cracked it, shattered the brick wall behind it, and exploded outwards into the adjoining classroom. IT would have totally obliterated Beowulf's head...if he had been standing there. But with reflexes that shocked Jeremy, the burly man had ducked, dropped, rolled, and come up on the far side of the desk, holding an ornate black rectangle decorated with what were clearly dragon bones. The box clicked and a crossbow's curved bow-bits popped out as the string cocked itself and a glowing purple bolt appeared in it.

Jeremy tackled Skye to the ground as a girl in the group of students screamed. The purple bolt whipped out, hit the wall where Skye had been standing and exploded with a wave of purple flames. Three more bolts traced the line towards the other dragons, who all did their own dodging. Rayne turned into a flowing column of water. Cinder shifted to her quadrapedal form and flapped hard up to the ceiling. Penny ducked behind a shocked nerd boy -- the bolt struck him and bounced off his human body harmlessly.

Nova just turned insubstantial and the bolt whipped through her body to ping off a cheerleader's chest and hit the ceiling.

Every student screamed and ran for cover, while Cinder crawled along the ceiling, opened her mouth, and blasted a bolt of flames down at St. George. St. George held up an amulet, which flashed with pale white light and absorbed the dragonfire, before he came to his feet and began to move to the side, firing the whole way. Four bolts whipped through Nova as she looked down at her chest, her brow furrowing as if she was trying to figure out what, exactly, he was trying to accomplish.

Skye shoved Jeremy off her, kicked out, and sent an entire desk smashing into the wall next to St. George, forcing him to stop. His crossbow -- fully automatic crossbow, Jeremy noticed -- clicked and he dropped it and drew a katana from literally nowhere at the same moment, slashing hard at Cinder as she dropped at him.

Cinder beat her wings backwards, evading the swipe of glittering steel, and then Skye was at his left, wrenching a chunk of rebar out of the smashed wall. She swung at his head and he parried with the katana. Sparks flew and the rebar chunk that sheered off Skye's makeshift weapon flew through the air and crunched into the wall above Jeremy's head. St. George shifted his grip to an overhead, two handed style, and brought it sweeping down.

Skye crossed her arms above her head.

The impact caused the tiled floor under her feet to buckle. A wave of hot wind exploded around her, rustling papers and flipping Jeremy's head backwards. A glowing silver shield had appeared above Skye's forearms, stopping the blade from actually making contact. She growled.

"Really!?" she asked. "Do you know how fucking pissed Masamune would be if he knew you were using one of his for THIS!?"

Skye shoved backwards and Cinder leaped down at the same time. But St. George moved with a fluid grace -- accepting the shove and rolling backwards, flipping onto his palms, shoving off the ground, and landing on the desk with the grace of a sleek cat. The katana glittered in his hands as he stood, watching as Cinder smashed, belly first, into Skye's face and Skye's feet swept out from under her and she smashed into a desk, splintering it into flinders.

"Myself? I find the historical irony rather appealing," St. George said, panting, as Skye and Cinder batted at one another, clearly both upset about the other getting in their way and unwilling to either apologize or work together.

Rayne, who had been flowing along the ground, unnoticed, turned from water to ice. Spikes of ice swept upwards, stabbing through the desk and around the desk -- the points humming straight towards St. George's legs. He sprang upwards, landed, rolled, and came to his feet and chuckled. "I've seen that trick be-"

Jeremy brought the biggest, heaviest thing that he could find down directly onto the top of the dragonhuner's head.

St. George collapsed, felled by the Collected Works of William Shakespeare.

"To be or not to be," Jeremy said, his voice ragged. "...motherfucker."

Silence hung in the air. A slow grinding creak announced the collapse of one of the walls, tiles clattering into the room properly as Nova stepped out from where she had been standing. "You haven't fucked your mother yet," she said, her brow furrowing. "But has Beowulf St. George fucked his mom?"

"N-No, uh, it's a saying," Jeremy said. "It's a thing you say."

"And yet, you are strangely resistant to dicking your own mom. Curious, is it not?" Penny asked, sticking her head up from where she had taken, stroking her chin.

"Okay, that's it, you're not allowed to use Twitter anymore," Jeremy said, pointing his finger at Penny as he set the Shakespeare book down on the shelf behind him. He nodded, closed his eyes, then opened them...and the entire class was pristine and full of students sitting at their desks, because of the Working. The Working that meant that nothing dragons did mattered after they did it, unless stabilized by human action.

Jeremy breathed a slow, steady sigh of relief.

Then he noticed every student in the class was gaping at him.

He blinked. Then he looked down.

Beowulf St. George groaned as he laid sprawled on the ground, a bump the size of Jeremy's fist beginning to swell up on his head. He lifted his head up, and blood streamed from a split lip and a busted nose, adding even more gore to Jeremy's handiwork.

"Oh COME ON!" Jeremy exclaimed.

***

Since Jeremy was white and rich now, he didn't get arrested. Instead, he got detention and his mom got a phone call about him 'acting out.' This didn't make detention any more pleasing to be in -- Jeremy slouched in his chair and looked up at the clock that sat above the blackboard in the old, cheap room that they used for detention. He could tell that it was the old, cheap room because it still had a blackboard.

The other people in detention were a pair of boys who looked like they preferred to spend their recess sniffing glue, and one of the girls from band -- the one with blue highlights in her hair and a pierced lip that her parents had allowed her to get despite her only being eighteen years old. She was drumming her fingers on the desk, trying to keep up a pretty steady snare-drum rhythm, humming a song to herself. It seemed she took the 'no phones, no music' rules as a challenge and was doing her best to make up for any number of podcasts that Jeremy could have been listening too.

Jeremy looked from the clock to the windows. All five of his dragons were peering in at him, looking concerned. Morgan was on her phone next to them, tapping away with her thumbs.

"Hey!" The detention overseer, Mr. Marks, said. "Hey, you! Get away from there."

Penny waved at him.

The detention overseer walked to the window, opening it, and scowled at the six girls. "This place is detention, not a...a zoo! A zoo for looky loos."

"What's a looky loo?" Cinder muttered.

"And you, this is school, not a Halloween contest!" Mr. Marks said, glaring at Morgan, who looked up from his phone. "Take those absurd ears off."

"No," Morgan said. "School's out, I can wear what I want."

"Anywho," Penny said. "We're here to liberate Jeremy from this tyrannical opression of the American education system."

The teacher frowned. "Do you want detention too, Miss Copper?"

Jeremy cocked his head to the side. When the frick did Mr. Marks learn that Penny's name was Penny Copper? But before he could wonder about that too much, Penny huffed. "Oh, you don't have the guts."

"Fine. Detention. You have detention. Get in here, now."

"Oh...oh no! I have detention!" Penny put her hands on her cheeks, then turned and winked to the other girls, so obviously that Mr. Marks glared at her. Then Penny was scrambling through the window, swinging her legs around and brushing past Mr. Marks, who threw up his hands as she swept over and sat down next to Jeremy's desk. The window shut and the other dragons and Morgan all scampered off. Morgan took advantage of Mr. Marks having his back to her to flip him off.

Penny beamed as she sat next to Jeremy, but Mr. Marks did not seem to take any heed of her smile. Instead, he walked up, put his hands on the desk, then leaned forward. "Miss Copper, this is detention. Not-"

"Not...what?" Penny asked, looking into his eyes. Her eyes seemed to glow faintly.

"Not, uh..." Mr. Marks blinked.

"Not a place to sleep?" Penny asked. Her eyes shimmered and began to swirl. Jeremy found himself unable to look away from them as they twirled around and around and around. "Not a place to lay your head down and...go to bed?"

"No, it's...uh..." Mr. Marks head bobbed forward. His eyes fluttered half shut. "It's..."

"Sleep..."

Mr. Marks managed to stagger back, sag against his desk, and slump to the ground rather than simply collapse. He laid on his side and began to snore loudly. Penny giggled, then turned to the other detentioneers. She winked at them. "You can all go now. Or stay and watch." She stood and stretched her arms behind her back with a soft groan. The other detentioneers started to stand, but Band Girl cocked her head.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Turn into a hot dragon-human hybrid and get railed over the unconscious bodies of my enemies!" Penny said. "Oh, and get knocked up with a clutch of eggs."

"Uuuuuuuuh-" Jeremy started.

"You're weird," Band Girl said, then grinned, showing off her brightly colored bracers as she stood up and slung her backpack over her shoulder. "I like you."

"Aww, thanks!" Penny said, waving as Band Girl ambled out after the two glue sniffers. As she walked away, Penny cocked her head, regarding Band Girl curiously. Her voice was soft. "I think after we gender swap Mark and make her a hot elf girl, we pin down her..."

"Penny, are you seriously thinking of...wait, did you just say you were going to...gender..." Jeremy trailed off as scales shimmered along Penny's body.

Either she had chosen to watch the X-Men movie, or she was just showing off and this was what shapeshifting looked like when you took your time. No matter the answer, the result was the same: A rippling flow of glittering coppery scales, unfolding from her scalp to her shoulders to her belly to her legs, leaving her transformed utterly from her human form to her glittering humanoid dragon form. Her heavy breasts sagged slightly, her nipples gleaming as they jutted out from her chest. Her wings beat once, then settled on her shoulders as she cupped her hands behind her neck, licking her cute little muzzle -- looking up at Jeremy.

"Put some kobolds in me, Jeremy..." she crooned.

Jeremy gulped and stood, unable to think of doing anything else. Then what she said registered and his brow furrowed.

"Wait, kobolds?" he asked.

"If a human knocks up a dragon, it makes kobolds. They're great, tiny little servants who are just, like, little guys, you know?" Penny said, nodding. "And, I have a breeding kink, win win!"

"I'm not...ready to have kids." Jeremy shook his head. "And I don't want to have kids just to have them be little servants."

Penny pouted, ducking her head forward and looking up through her eyelashes at him. The combination of a scaled head with a tiny little snoot and curved horns...and eyelashes was surreal enough that it gave Jeremy a triple take.

"Are you suuuuuuuuure?"

Jeremy took hold of his T-shirt and tugged it up and over his head. He tossed it away, then stepped towards Penny, his hands going to her cushy hips, squeezing her as her tail lashed from side to side behind her -- nearly knocking everything off the desk. He smiled. "Listen, Penny. If you have a breeding kink, I can kink that breeding so hard you won't even know you're not knocked up. Okay?" He leaned forward, bumping his human noise against her draconic snoot.

"...that actually sounds way better than having to lay eggs," Penny whispered. "I didn't want to admit this, but I have a serious desire to be knocked up, but the idea of actually laying eggs? Eh, not so much."

"Penny, were you assigned male at birth?" Jeremy murmured.

Penny giggled. "Silly, I'm a dragon. Of course I'm trans."

Jeremy laughed, huskily. "Well, yeah. You do all come from eggs."

Penny laughed, then turned her head to the side and kissed him again -- and Jeremy was more than happy to push her backwards against the desk behind her. He almost stepped on his hypnotized teacher, but managed to keep his feet under him as his hands slipped back and squeezed Penny's luscious, coppery rump. He drew his mouth back from her muzzle, then pushed at her. Penny was strong enough, she could have rooted herself...but instead, she was more than happy to turn herself around, then bend over the desk.

Jeremy stepped backwards, his cock throbbing -- but he didn't want to push this too fast.

After all...he had a whole detention period left.

He knelt down behind Penny and just admired her ass and thighs for a moment. Her rump was so deliciously bubbly, and the fine layers of scaling that covered her made her look even more exotic and beautiful. The difference in coloration between her outer sides -- her back, her butt, her thighs -- and her inner sides -- her inner thighs, her belly, her pussy lips -- was almost intoxicating. Her belly was nearly pale white, while her outer sides were purely dark copper, and every inch of her gleamed as if she was...well...