Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Metallic.

The only part of her that glittered brighter was the soft folds of her pussy.

"God you're beautiful," Jeremy whispered. His hands gripped her ass cheeks, squeezing her, spreading her. He leaned forward and his nose flared, breathing in her scent. His tongue slid out, flicking along the folds of her sex, and Penny let out a soft little whine of eagerness. Her eyes half closed and she shuddered eagerly.

"Ahh..." She gasped. "Hey, Jeremy. Which do you prefer..."

"Mm?" Jeremy leaned in. His mouth pressed to her sex, tasting her. Dragons, as it transpired, tasted like peach. His tongue swept out, then moved from the base of her sex to the edge of her taint, tasting her juices as she dripped onto his tongue. Her tail lifted and arched behind her back, presenting herself with a wantonness that drove Jeremy even more wild. He kissed along her taint, then pressed his mouth to her puckered, scaled asshole, his tongue pressing into her before he had time to consider himself.

She was clean, fortunately.

More fortunately...

She liked it.

"Nhhhh!" Penny's claws dug into the desk. "F-Fuck! Fuck! Oh god! Fuck!" She ducked her head forward. "Holy shit that feels good, I think I have a thing for anal."

"You didn't know you did?" Jeremy asked, drawing his mouth back, a thin line of spittle connecting his tongue to her gleaming, coppery ass.

"I don't know everything about my perfect body, Jeremy!" Penny said, her voice cracking as, mid sentence, Jeremy went back to tonguing her ass. He thrust his tongue in, crooked it up, then thrust three of his fingers into her pussy, fingering her with eager, smooth movements. His palm slapped against her thigh and caused her body to rock and jiggle with the impacts as he fingerfucked Penny as rough and eager as he wanted. Since, well, it wasn't like he could hurt her. His mouth drew back and he panted softly, while Penny moaned. "Ah! Yes! Yes! Fucking! Yes! Ah!"

"What were you going to ask? Before I...distr-ass-ticted you?"

"That pun doesn't woooork!" Penny threw her head back, screaming in pleasure as her sex tightened on his fingers. "Should have gone for...ah...I don't want to make any...ah...ass-umptions about your...question!" She ducked her head down, mashing her forehead against the desk, trembling. "God, yes! Fingerfuck me! Fingerfuck my brains out, Jeremy!"

Jeremy snorted, then kissed her ass, then bit down on her. His teeth dug into her scales and the noise that Penny made was...

Well.

It was somewhere between the curse 'fuck', a growl, and a scream of pure pleasure. Her tail whipped through the air above her head, her eyes closing tightly as her juices spurted along his palm, soaking his arm down to his elbow.

Glowing juices, Jeremy noticed.

"Ah...ah...ah..." Penny gasped. "I was gonna ask..."

"Mmhmm?" Jeremy kissed the place he had kissed, gently.

"Do you prefer pussy or cunt?" she asked. "Like...for naughty talking?"

"Uh..." Jeremy blinked. "Like, why do you want to know?" He kissed along her taint. His fingers slid from her sex and he replaced them with his tongue. Tasting her. Feeling her pleasure as she twitched against him -- her hissing moan filling the air as her tail whipped over his head again. When she was able to speak again, Penny growled out.

"For the dirty talk, Bayer!"

Jeremy drew back. He flushed.

"...cunt," he admitted, quietly.

"Oh my god!" Penny gasped, her voice full of shock and horror.

"What! It sounds nice, I like how blunt it is! I don't-"

"Hehe, got you!" Penny said, craning her head back to peer over the curve of her back to look right into his eyes.

Jeremy scowled up at her.

He stood.

His cock bobbed between his thighs and he stepped forward, grabbed onto her shoulders, shoved Penny down, and thrust into her with a snarling growl. His cock speared into her cunt and he pinned her down against the desk. Penny made a noise as if her brain was draining out of her ears -- fucked into mush by Jeremy's cock. Her tongue lolled out of her muzzle and she looked, as far as Jeremy could tell, like the happiest dragon he had ever seen in his life. He began to slam into her with every inch of his strenght. The desk creaked and groaned, cracked and crunched, and Penny grunted with every impact.

Jeremy knew, though...

Penny wanted more.

He leaned down, gasping into her ear, and forming his breathing into words.

"I'm gonna knock your silly copper ass up, you hear that, Penny?" He grunted, his balls slapping her thighs. "I'm gonna fill you up with kobolds, you little breeder."

"Yessss!" Penny moaned, her eyes rolling back, her back arching. "Ah Yes! Yes! I'm made for breeding!"

"Yeah, you were hatched for my cock!" Jeremy reared backwards, grabbed onto her hips, and then began to fucking demolish her. His hips drove into her so hard that the desk skidded forward a few inches with every single thrust, and Penny cried out with every single thrust -- until she was screaming and cumming so hard that her pussy felt as if it was trying to squeeze Jeremy's dick out of her. He forced himself in deep and hissed in pleasure as his balls clenched and he came. His spunk began to spurt into her pussy, filling her womb, painting the inside of her womb as Jeremy growled and thrust and thrust and thrust - each thrust stirring the cum into her, deeper and deeper and deeper.

Jeremy purred. "Mmm, you're gonna have so many of my kobolds. Aren't you?"

"Yes, yes, I am..." Penny gasped.

Mr. Marks groaned, lifting his head. "Huh?"

Penny kicked out with one leg. Her foot caught Mr. Marks in the temple and sent him whirling along the floor, knocking over desks and crashing him into the wall on the far side of the room. He lay there, blood oozing from under the desks.

Jeremy blinked, looking back over his shoulder. Then he looked back at Penny. "Penny!"

"That...mmm...totally turned you on..." Penny purred, her head laying down on the desk, her eyes closed. "I could feel your cock twitch."

"You can't kill my teacher!"

"He'll be fiiine," Penny mumbled. "Don't pull out yet."

"He's dead, Penny!" Jeremy said, laughing.

"Working. Fine." Penny squirmed and sighed. "...think you can stuff me with more cum?"

"He's dead."

***

When Jeremy stepped out of detention, he did so with a happy Penny, an alive Mr. Marks, and no one any the wiser. The only thing ruining his mood was that Beowulf St. George was waiting for him when he emerged. His nominally intimating mien was faintly ruined by the fact he was holding one of those poofy ice-bags against his forehead and grimacing faintly.

"Mr. St. George," Jeremy said, nervously.

"You have no idea what you're messing with, Bayers..." Beowulf St. George growled. "I urged caution for my fellows. I urged to wait. But it's clear that there's only one acceptable outcome to this." He stepped closer. "You have made a powerful-"

Penny crooked her fingers, then slashed her hand upwards, catching Beowulf St. George in the throat. Blood sprayed directly into Jeremy's eyes and the wall behind him -- meaning he missed the rather unpleasant sight of Beowulf's head snapping almost entirely off his shoulders. Blood geyser up into the air, hitting the ceiling and dripping back down again like rain as the massive dragon hunter stumbled, his arms flailing in spasmodic twitches. Jeremy clutched his hands to his eyes as Beowulf stumbled against the wall, his head flailing around, his eyes twitching wildly as more and more blood sprayed out of him.

"This was less messy in my imagination," Penny hissed as three girls came around the corner -- just in time for red blood to spray onto them as Beowulf fell to his knees. They froze, gaping at him...and then as Beowulf fell to his knees, two of them screamed like banshees and the third sprinted straight at Jeremy, shouting at the top of her lungs.

Jeremy got the blood out of his eyes just in time to see the girl rushing at him.

"WHOA!"

He slammed onto his back and skidded as the girl punched him in the face. "Ow!" He rubbed at his jaw. "Stop-"

"Murderer! You killed the hottest teacher in school!" She shouted, punching him again.

Penny, looking faintly panicky, grabbed the girl by the head and twisted.

Crunch.

The girl's body slapped against Jeremy's chest. "PENNY!" He shouted.

"I panicked!" Penny said, as the two other girls screamed and turned and sprinted away down the corridor. "It's okay, she'll be fine, she'll be fine!" She grabbed the girl's ankles, then threw her down the corridor. Penny was clearly still panicking because the girl's body hit the wall and exploded like a bloody water balloon. Jeremy gaped at the red crater she had left against the wall, then looked at Penny.

"SHE'LL BE FINE!" Penny shouted. "Come on, grab his legs!"

"Grab his-" Jeremy asked, looking down at the almost headless St. George, then up at Penny. "No! We're not kidnapping him while he's dead!"

"Didn't you hear what he said?" Penny asked, throwing her hands up. "He's gonna tell the dragon hunters to attack!"

Beowulf groaned. Jeremy and Penny looked down at him and saw his head was right back onto his body.

"What is going on?"

They both looked over. The girl Penny had splattered against the wall was standing there, perfectly fine, looking confused.

"See, she's fine," Penny said, before slamming her thumbs into Beowulf's eyes. The girl gaped, then rushed at her.

"Get off him! Get off!" She shouted and Jeremy tried to get between the girl and Penny. The girl, though, reacted by flipping him over her shoulder. Jeremy crashed into the floor, groaning, and as he laid there, he heard something like tearing paper. A second later, the girl's severed head landed directly in his lap, blinking up at him. Jeremy screamed.

"PENNY!"

"She'll be fine!"

Jeremy shoved the head away, scrambled to his feet, and saw that Penny had gouged out Beowolf's eyes and was throwing him over his shoulder. "Come on! Come on!" She shouted, running away from the headless body of the girl. Penny went around the corner -- and then Jeremy glanced back at the girl, who was now standing beside him, looking confused.

"Was she carrying Mr. St. George?" the girl asked. Jeremy felt the strange confluence of two memories -- the first memory was of her severed head being ripped right off her shoulders and landing right on his lap...and the second was the right now of her standing next to him, perfectly fine.

"No," Jeremy said.

The girl looked at him as if he was the weird one.

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah, why?" The girl looked even more confused.

"Okay," Jeremy said. Then he patted her head, turned, and speedwalked away, leaving a very, very, very confused and unexpectedly badass girl behind.

***

Mom peeked into the room, clearly curious about what Jeremy was up to. "Hey, Jeremy, everything okay in here?"

Jeremy, standing between his mom and the sight of his five dragons pacing around a bound, gagged, duct-taped and blindfolded Mr. St. George, sweated bullets and nodded. "Yeah, everything's fine, hunky dory, a-okay, cool as a pool."

"Okay," Mom said, then smiled. "Are you hanging out with those five new friends of yours again?"

"Yup!" Jeremy said.

Mom laughed. "Well, you kids have fun. I'll be back with some crackers later, okay?"

"Cool! Thanks, bye!" Jeremy closed the door as Mom stepped back, then sagged against it as he turned back to face the dragons and Mr. St. George. One of the advantages of living in a brand new mansion now? There were plenty of rooms and entrances -- and so, they had been able to just barely sneak him in and only had to re-kill him three times before they got him tied up. Now, Beowulf would have been glaring around himself, if he didn't have a blindfold on.

"What do we do with him?" Nova asked.

"Turn him into a girl, rape his brains out, then send him back to the dragon hunters as sleeper agent to lure them into an ambush. Then we girl them, rape them, then use them as mind broken slaves in our brothel," Cinder said, immediately.

"Cinder!" Skye said. "We can't do that."

Jeremy sighed, quietly, glad he had some backup here.

"They should be kept as our personal pets, not put in a brothel, we have plenty of money," Skye said. "Secondly, rape? Really? That's cruel! We should just use hypnosis to gently sooth them into the place of being sexy pets!"

"You're chaotic good, Skye!" Jeremy said, grabbing his head.

"Yeah, and they're evil dragon hunters!" Skye said. "They're criminals who murder our kind out of hand because they're jealous of how cool we are." She shook her head. "According to everything I know about them, they're pure evil!"

"And you learned all that from..." Jeremy said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Psychically imprinted into our eggs by our mothers," Skye said.

"Who might have been a wee bit biased?" Jeremy said, raising his eyebrows to his forehead, frowning. Skye opened her mouth -- then closed her mouth, her brow furrowing as she considered what he had said. She looked like she had seriously never thought of that before. Rayne looked dour from where she sat in the corner, her hoodie drawn taut around her cheeks, while Cinder huffed.

"Biased or not, it'd be hot," she said.

"I mean, you would say that," Penny said. Cinder stuck her tongue out at Penny.

Jeremy stepped over to Beowulf St. George and tugged the tape off his mouth, wincing. "Sorry, sorry, I know it stings, sorry." He tugged the blindfold off next, then waved. "Hey. Uh. Sorry about that."

Beowulf scowled at him. "So, what comes first? The mind control or the enforced gender bending?"

"Neither!" Jeremy said, holding up his hands hastily.

Beowulf frowned. "You're going to kill me then? It'll stick if you do it." He lifted his chin. "Have they corrupted you so much so quickly, Bayer?"

"Jeeze, no!" Jeremy said, shaking his head hastily.

"I can kill you if you want," Cinder said, leaning her chin on Jeremy's shoulder.

"Cinder, not helping!" Jeremy said, then threw up his hands. "Fuck it! Fuck it!" He turned, then grabbed an exacto knife off the nearby table, snicking the blade out. Beowulf closed his eyes, lifting his chin as he steadied himself. The blade trembled in Jeremy's hand...and then he thrust in, slashed, winced at the noise, and then stepped backwards as Beowulf opened one eye, then blinked and lifted his hands as the bindings on him fell aside, settling on the floor. He blinked, wiggling his fingers, and then looked up at Jeremy, who snicked the blade back into the knife, while the dragons froze, gaping at him.

"Go on, go," Jeremy said. "Just...we don't want to hurt anyone. My dragons and I just want to live in peace. And maybe, just...maybe...you'll actually buy it and go back to your dragon hunters and tell them. Okay?"

Beowulf frowned. He stood, slowly, tensed, as if waiting for the shoe to drop. Cinder bared her teeth -- but Jeremy put his hand on her shoulder. Beowulf shuffled to the side, opened the door, then slipped out.

Skye breathed a slow sigh out. "Are you sure that was wise?" she asked.

"No, but..." Jeremy looked down at the blunt edge of his knife. He slapped the metal hunk against his palm, with a rhythmic thumping noise. He clicked his teeth, then finally said: "I guess I wanted to at least try and do the right thing before you trick me into fucking my mom."

"Jeremy!" Skye said. "We would never trick you into fucking your mom."

"That is somehow less comforting than you'd think?" Jeremy said, turning to look at her.

Skye laughed. "Sure it's not."

Penny leaned in, winked obviously, then whispered. "Wink."

"You don't...have to say wink."

"I sure don't."

Pause.

"Wink."

"Penny, stop that."

Skye grinned, nodded, and winked at Penny. Penny winked back at her.

"Just stop winking!" Jeremy said, throwing the exacto knife back onto the counter with a clunk.

Both dragons winked at him.

"Oh, I get it," Nova said. "It's to indicate deception."

"Yes, that-"

"Because they will be getting you to make love to your mom!"

Jeremy sighed.

Penny winked again.

TO BE CONTINUED