All Comments on 'Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 06'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath, Daddy Lenin, clauskj3r, Devi Lacroix, Doughnut, Dracorexidae, Erika Chappell, Twei, Gibreel, J Corwin, thepsyborg, Anji, SomeRandomG33k, Evilhippy, mikalman216, Youkai-sama, Jaenen, Ollie, cdog02, Parzival95, Verdant, Osmina Deveraux and Alexander

If you enjoyed my work, check out my work on Amazon right now! More than two dozen books are ready for your enjoyment!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Cobolt/e/B01MYEIXQE/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 2 years ago

Good chapter can wait for the next

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestabout 2 years ago

Welp not really my cup of tea but appreciate the warning lol

RiseOneRiseOneabout 2 years ago

I hope this is the first and last time you make him fuck another dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All sorts of cringe from this chapter.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

lol, just for that, he's gonna fuck five more dudes

WordwarWordwarabout 2 years ago

Having the first solution to a gender-fluid dragon wanting to fuck the MC being "let me mind-rape you 'consensually' to make you gay and thus enjoy buttsex" and trying to play it off as a third-wall and fourth-wall joke disgusts me. It reads as the author fetishizing the addition of gay characters and gay sex to the story, and the characters admit as much.

It's performative gay sex for the audience of the author, the scenario is even more absurd than any other one in the story so far, and it's icky from *multiple* angles of consent- from the mind-rape (but don't worry, the MC makes sure it's not permanent mind-rape, what a good guy!), to the domination (they definitely want it, the consensually mind-raped victim says so!), to the fact that a dragon in your world *can't* be trans (because they're shapeshifters and can be any gender at any time- 'dragons' are basically genies with scales, their 'birth sex' is about as important as a wild bear shitting in the woods).

Don't worry though, all of the above is Chaotic Good, the silver genie (err, dragon) says so!

And for all the other stuff- the mind control, the continual redefinition of 'trans', the incest jokes... you at least attempt to address potential concerns about those themes' usage in this story. But combine the above themes with "mind controlling the MC to be gay, and then having him like it afterwards", after previously establishing that he was *not* gay, did *not* want a cock up his ass, and was not attracted to men?

Having the MC go from " It wasn't disgust, just...a nothing. A non-attraction. He could note everything about him that would be pretty, or at least, what he thought would be pretty...but...feel nothing. No spark"?

to

"I still am kinda into boys"

It's objectification of a cardboard box set of characters to fill a checkbox. It doesn't fit. It makes a mockery of multiple aspects of different serious subject matters, and places that mockery after a long beatdown session with a bunch of undead Nazi skeletons to hammer home how seriously you're taking the subject matter. It makes light of *being gay*, of *being trans*. It's blatantly offensive, because it's not about playing off certain fetishes for a laugh, it's redefining defining characteristics of people *into* fetishes *and then making of fun of them*.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 2 years agoAuthor

lol, okay, it's ten guys now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For a goofy series that's full of bullshit, and that's the point...this chapter had me Google searching a surprising number of words

AvaritiaAvaritiaover 1 year ago

Incredibly, ridiculously happy. Sooo many harem stories get way too repetitive when they could just spice it up with a bit like this. This is a goofy series to be sure and I only started reading it out of boredom but I’m so glad I did. Awesome my dude, we need more stories like this.

TomdullyTomdullyover 1 year ago

I liked but I couldn't read the last part but all in all I still liked it 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really hope you don't let all the insecure straight guys in the comments discourage you from writing more dude on dude stuff in the future.

I enjoy a bunch of your stuff and would love to see some of your harem-y stuff have some m/m stuff in it (there is a severe shortage of bisexual harem stories on the internet).

I do think it might be a good idea to imply the content of these stories a bit more though. Before reading this I was actually looking through your stories to see if you'd done any m/m stuff but couldn't see any (please do tell if there's any I missed). I can imagine that others looking for fun bi dude content could easily miss this story since the first m/m scene is six parts in and there's not really anything to indicate that Jeremy is bi in earlier chapters.

TLDR: more bi harems plz

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the weirdest stories I've ever read but still like it 4 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDick27 days ago

[17.04.24]

Looove the 'Heavy Metal' (1981 Canadian/American animated film, feat the late great SCTV star Joe Flaherty) reference:

"Ehehehehehhe!" The skeleton laughed.

Jeremy grabbed a rusted Sturmgewehr rifle off the ground by the barrel and swung the stock against a skeleton that lurched towards him. "This isn't Heavy Metal, dickhead!"

11/10 Loc-Nars!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous