Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan had dropped down onto the top of the stone slab he was chained to and was working to undo the restraints, a lockpick in her fingers.

"You know how to pick locks?" Jeremy asked, his eyes widening.

"Nope," she said. "But...I'm very dexterous. I'm just kinda trying to figure it out." she wriggled and twisted the picks inside of the lock, shoving roughly against the innards.

"That's not how that works, Morgan!"

"Shut up, I'm-"

A wave of skeletons flew by, cast aside by a sweep of Skye's tail, and smashed against the ceiling and wall, showering the two of them in bone dust. Morgan sneezed and then the lock sprang open and Jeremy dropped away from the slab -- and directly into the hands of the Nazi that Skye had just ripped in half.

"You will not stop us, American!" the Nazi wheezed in his ear as his arm -- feeling iron hard and corded with muscle -- wrapped around Jeremy's throat. Jeremy sent some personal 'fuck yous' at the ancient wizards and dragons of Mu for fucking up what should have been an easy as hell dragon stomp with their ancient Working. Instead, the skeletons were reforming almost as fast as Skye could smash them down. The Nazi grabbed onto Jeremy's chest, then lifted him up with one hand and threw him against the ground.

The air rushed out of Jeremy's lungs as he hit the ground and skidded, his head catching up against a skeleton's shin bone with a harsh crack. The skeleton stumbled and Jeremy clapped his hand to his head.

"Ve vill-"

The Nazi stepped forward, pointing his finger down at Jeremy.

"Yo! Jeremy!"

Jeremy lifted his head and saw that Morgan had placed her palm against a part of the castle wall he hadn't been able to see -- since, well, it had been behind him back when he had been chained to the slab. Now, he saw that the Nazis had brought him to this room because there was a huge vault door. Said door was sliding open as Morgan pressed her palm to the lock -- and blood dripped down from her wrist. She had slashed her own palm open to provide the blood -- and now the vault door was fully open and Morgan had reached in and drew out a glowing, elegant longsword with a narrow cruciform hilt.

She tossed it and Jeremy caught it from the air. He was surprised he had caught it one handed, but it felt light and easy to grip in his hands -- as if it had been made for him.

The Nazi drew a pistol from his vest -- the pistol looking just as rusted and rotted out as his body, but just as barely functional. The pistol aimed at Jeremy's chest.

"See, this is what I was warning you about," Jeremy said, quietly, as Skye froze -- the skeletons stilling as the entire room went silent. Jeremy felt as if Skye was literally quivering with attentiveness, and he wondered if she really knew exactly what it was that was even being aimed at him. She had seen what an assault rifle could do, but did she know that a pistol could be just as lethal? ...he had a feeling she has at least guessing, because she was glaring daggers at the Nazi ringleader.

"Yes, vell," the Nazi shrugged one shoulder. "Zee sword. Give it to me."

Jeremy shrugged, slightly, then shifted his grip in his hands, then held the sword very gently on his palms and offered the blade to the Nazi. The Nazi looked down at the hilt, then frowned and started to transfer the pistol from his right hand to his left, clearly intending to take the sword with his good hand.

Jeremy was beginning to think Nazis weren't the brightest people in unlife.

He thrust the pommel forward by using the blade as his grip -- and was astounded when his palms didn't get cut to shit. The blunt end of the sword bonked into the Nazi's pistol, which skittered out of his hands and Skye immediately leaped forward and slashed his head and torso off with her claw.

Jeremy reversed the grip on his sword, held it in both hands, then began to hack at the torso and head as it landed on the ground before him. The sword bit into desiccated flesh with a blue-white flash of light, and when he stepped back, panting, the Nazi was a twitching pile of dismembered meat. The skeletons, as one, collapsed with a rattling clatter of destroyed bones. Jeremy breathed a slow sigh out, then turned to face Morgan and Skye -- the two of them looking just as relieved as him.

"Well," he said. "That wasn't so hard."

***

Jeremy grunted as he slung the last of the gold bags from the castle's treasury over Skye's shoulder as she patiently waited in the center of the castle courtyard, her head bowed forward. "I think, all in all, a one hundred percent successful trip," she said. "We got ourselves a magical sword, some magic armor, some treasure, and we killed some of those Natzis."

"There's no T," Morgan said, walking over with a suspiciously tightly held backpack of old leather she was carrying. Jeremy frowned, slightly.

"Whatcha got there, Morgan?"

Morgan slowly narrowed her eyes. "Nothing," she said, in the slightly bratty way that she used when she kinda wanted Jeremy to push her. Skye grinned at Jeremy and Jeremy tried to hide his smile.

"Nothing, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah. Just some...stuff..." Morgan yelped as Skye's tail whipped out and wrapped around her waist, then lifted her up and over both of their heads, dangling her upside down. Morgan clung even harder to her backpack as Skye lowered her down.

"I think our maid is being a bad kitty," Skye rumbled.

"Mmhmm," Jeremy murmured.

"What do we do with bad kitties again?"

"We make them good kitties," Jeremy said, his voice wicked as he watched Morgan blush and go from soaking wet to completely fucking soaking wet. He could tell without even seeing her pussy -- it was all in the way her cheeks flushed.

"Fuck off," Morgan said, her voice heated -- but, Jeremy noticed, not containing the safe word of rutabaga. Curious, was it not? He stepped forward, then took hold of her chin, jerking her head around as she tried to avoid his gaze. He felt Skye bumping against his hip and felt the surge of dragon magic flowing through him. It was...curious how easy it was to get used to having that power at his fingertips -- but it was also kind of fun to notice the difference between each of the dragons. Skye's magic had a driving, insistent energy to it -- like a thunderhead in the distance, rumbling and growling.

He let some of that energy bleed into his eyes -- trying to mimic the feeling that he had felt when Cinder had used him to hypnotize his sisters. But he was very careful to not go...full hypnosis. He wanted this to just be a short time wooblie, and not a long term...permanent...anything. Skye seemed to feel his intentions and he felt her nose pressing harder against his hip -- and the magic that was buzzing inside of him subtly changed shape. The cloud layer that was her storms had become an arrowhead, shaped to fit his need.

And so...

Jeremy felt his irises go swirly.

That was the only word for it. He knew that at this moment, his eyes were not their normal color -- they were instead glowy swirly patterns that were currently locked on Morgan's eyes. The catgirl's eyes widened and then her ears began to relax, her eyes unfocusing, her whole body going limp in Skye's grip. Her fingers went limp and nerveless as her backpack dropped to the ground -- not disclosing whatever it held, but landing with a very soft thump. It made Jeremy think there was mostly cloth in there.

"Mmm, there we go...you don't want to be a bad kitty, do you?"

"Mm...n-...y...yes..." she forced out, fighting against him weakly -- but again, the safeword wasn't anywhere near her thoughts -- Jeremy could have felt it. Dragon magic was nice like that.

So...

She wanted it rough then?

Jeremy grabbed onto the scurff of her neck, jerking her closer, his eyes focusing on hers even harder. He could feel his swirly irises go even faster and Morgan's eyes went wide and focused, unable to look away from his. He could feel her mind in his grasp -- a fragile, slender thing compared to his power. A tenderness and raw...masculine pleasure that he had never quite felt before filled him as he used Skye's magic to heighten his control -- and felt, through that control, Morgan's absolute joy at being controlled.

"What are you?"

"A...g...good kitty..." she whispered, so softly that he could barely hear it.

"I didn't hear you," Jeremy purred.

"I'm a good kitty," she whispered, her eyes half closing, going unfocused as Morgan's brains began to deform slightly under his hypnotic grip. Jeremy double checked, mentally, that they'd bounce back to normal. He didn't want to mind zonk Morgan forever, after all. Reassured by checking, he smirked.

"And what do good kitties do?"

"Whatever their master's say," she mewled. "What do you want me to do, Master? I...I'm a good kitty, I wanna do anything you want, please..." She sounded so desperately needy. Jeremy let his hand slide from the back of her neck to her ear, scritching there, rubbing where ear met skull. The deep, thrumming purr that escaped from the upside down catgirl made his whole hand buzz as her eye closed to slits.

"Good kitty," he murmured and Morgan let out a soft mewl of pure bliss, as if his words alone had almost gotten her off. "let her down, gently."

Soon, Skye had swung Morgan down to the cloudy floor of the castle and she laid on her back, her arms lifted above her head, panting. Her tail writhed and her nipples were hard little diamonds against her top -- but Jeremy ignored all of that to instead kneel down and look into her eyes.

"Your backpack. Open it. Show your Daddy what you were hiding. Good kitties don't hide things from their masters."

"Mmhrnrn!" She moaned, then fumbled, unwilling to look away from his eyes -- her hands working to tug open the backpacks. Something bright and frilly and pink emerged from it and Jeremy drew his gaze from hers to admire it. He picked up the dress and then held it out, whistling.

It was quite possibly the most girly dress that he had ever seen in his life -- frilly and beautiful and intricate, the kind of dress a princess might wear. It made the maid outfits that Morgan usually wore at home look like camo pants and army surplus jackets. Jeremy clicked his tongue. "Where did you find this?"

"She must have found one of my mom's old wardrobes for kidnapped princesses," Skye said, sounding amused as she withdrew her snout from Jeremy's side. "Nice find. It's not even damaged -- Mom must have magicked it up to resist wear and tear."

Jeremy nodded, then turned back at Morgan -- who was looking up at him with a shy blush, her ears drooping faintly. She drew a circle on the cloudy floor with her clawed fingertip, her voice soft: "I just wanted to look pretty for you, Daddy."

God. Jeremy wasn't sure what had inspired him to use that word, but...

Fuck.

He was so goddamn turned on now. He gulped -- and then carefully packed up the fact that he absolutely, totally, one hundred percent knew why he had asked Morgan to call him Daddy and put it into a mental hole for future Jeremy to be concerned about. Once that was done, he tossed the dress down to Morgan and grinned at her. "Good kitties dress up for their masters. Don't they?"

As he nodded, he felt a flash of bright light to his side. He glanced over and then glanced back at Morgan, not wanting to miss a second of her stripping, then he glanced back again and saw that Skye had taken a human-dragon form. Except instead of being a curvacious female covered in glittering silver and yellow scales...she was a...he. A muscular, broad shouldered, powerful looking draconic man with a cock that could have put a horse to shame -- a cock that was so dark silver that it was nearly black, glossy and glistening.

"Uh..." Jeremy blinked.

"What?" Skye asked, curiously. His voice was a deep rumble.

"I...just...didn't ever expect you to become a man," Jeremy said, scratching the back of his neck. He'd never been this close to a sexy dragon man in his life -- and Jeremy was pretty proud of how not freaked out he was. Then he took a second to consider that and realized how incredibly sad it was to rate himself as doing pretty dang well on being 'not homophobic enough to freak out over a dude being naked near him.'

"Why not?" Skye's wings fluttered behind him. "I'm a dragon."

"Yeah, a dragon girlfriend?" Jeremy asked, blushing. "Not that I have a problem or anything, but..."

"Yeah, remember what Penny said, ages ago, about all dragons being trans?" Skye gestured to himself. "I'm trans as fuck. I can be a man if I want. And, like, admit it, you wanna double team that nubile catgirl princess so hard she can't walk, right?"

Jeremy considered the idea of him and Skye Silver pinning Morgan between their bodies and fucking her until she was a trembling, quivering mess of orgasmic kitten.

"Yeah," he whispered.

"Boom!" Skye lifted his knuckles for a fist bump. Jeremy bumped.

"...technically, doesn't that make you genderqueer?" Jeremy asked. "Or bigender? Or a demiman?"

"Yeah, but, like, aren't those all just kinds of ways of being trans?" Skye said, tapping his snout with a clawed finger. Then he gasped. "Oh, holy shit, you know what would make this way hotter? If you were, like, my twin. Wanna be a dragon for a bit?"

"H-How do...I..." Jeremy stammered.

"Drink some of my cum!" Skye said. Jeremy blanched, but before he could do more than blink at Skye, Syke continued. "Or blood or tears, any draconic fluid, if imbibed willingly and infused with magical prowess makes you a temporary dragon. That's where the whole 'be careful you fight dragons lest you become dragons' thing came from, since like, knights would get our blood in their wounds and, bam, they're dragons."

"Temporarily?"

"Yeah, but then we'd like, introduce them to how rad it is being a dragon and they'd make it permanent!" Skye said, showing teeth in a huge smile. "Course, then, the Working hits, and then they're unable to make any changes in the world and...that kinda sucks."

Jeremy nodded, slowly. "So, if I'm a dragon, I can do anything I want and it won't stick?"

"That's the ticket!" Skye said, grinning and shooting him a fingergun.

"Cool..." Jeremy said.

"Um...Daddy?"

Jeremy blinked, then turned to look at Morgan. Morgan was still dressed in her normal street clothes and holding her dress in her hands. She blushed, looking down at her hands. "Ummm..." she paused. "I'm kinda hypnotized right now, but, um, you did kinda leave me with some free will since this is just for sex play, sooooo..." She trailed off.

"Yeah?" Jeremy asked.

"I was just...wondering..." She trailed off.

"...yeah?" Jeremy's brow furrowed.

"As a present! For me. I mean. If you want. That is. I think...it..." Morgan lifted her dress up, covering her face with it. "...I think it'd be really hot if you sucked off Skye." She mumbled it into the dress, her entire face burning with a blush so bright that Jeremy was shocked it wasn't causing the dress to bust into flames.

Jeremy gaped at her.

"D-Dude on dude is hot," Morgan whispered, softly. "I'd watch it before I transitioned and...like...grip a pillow between my legs and grind against it so hard I'd cum, just...nnh..." She bit her lip, hard.

"And you thought you were cis!?" Jeremy asked.

Morgan scowled at him. "H-Hey, you try and be trans with two girlfriends and...up...confused...brains from...society and..." She shifted into grumbling. "Fuckin...grumble...mumble."

Jeremy shook his head, then pinched the bridge of his nose. "There's one tiny problem with my otherwise all in desire to fill my catgirl maid slash girlfriend slash former worst bully with joy: I'm not into guys. Sorry." He shrugged and spread his hands. "If I was into dudes, I'd totally be down to suck your dick, Skye-"

"Yeah!" Skye pumped his fist.

"-especially if it was so my transed catgirl maid could masturbate over it," Jeremy said, jerking his thumb at Morgan, who had her hands over her face to hide her blush. "But I don't. Sorry." He sighed, slightly.

"Wanna fix that?" Skye asked, as casually and cheerfully as if he had just offered to adjust a thermostat or...pick up a chair or buy some fast food or something equally trivial. Jeremy had seen his dragon girlfriends rip apart concrete, fly across continents, teleport between planets and more. He was still shocked.

"Fix...uh..." Jeremy blinked.

"I can hypnotize you into being bi! Or gay!" Skye said, nodding. "Like, obviously, it won't last forever cause of the Working, but it'll last for long enough for Morgan to get her rocks off." He grinned, his muzzle flashing his dagger sharp teeth. "...and me."

"Uh..." Jeremy blinked again.

"You don't have too!" Morgan said, hurriedly. She stepped to his side, her hand on his shoulder. "I was just, uh, kidding around, you know."

"S-Sorry, just...processing that," Jeremy said, his hand going to his head. "What can't you hypnotize people into?"

"Nothing, human brains are pretty easily mucked around with with," Skye held up his hands, then wiggled his fingers. "Draaaagon magic! It's just, you know, the Working means anything we do doesn't last and has no consequences. So, like, there's not a lot of point most of the time!" He paused. "Also, it's unethical!"

"Yeah, just a little," Morgan said.

"Hey, sorry," Skye said, spreading his arms. "We don't usually think of things in ethics senses! When nothing matters, it doesn't really make a lot of sense to be super duper worried about the ethical ramifications of your actions, cause there are no ramification of your actions. It makes being Chaotic Good really freaking hard!"

Jeremy nodded, slowly -- and realized, suddenly...

Skye wasn't being silly when he (well, she, at the time) had wanted to go fight crime. It hadn't just been a whim, or random spurt of insanity that the dragons seemed to express all the time. Skye wanted to do good, more than just enjoying the freedom that came from a lack of consequences...and she couldn't. Jeremy stepped over and put his hand on Skye's muscular shoulder, blushing as he felt the thickness of his draconic cock brushing against his thigh. "Hey," he said. "After we're done here, I know how we can do some real, actual good."

"How?" Skye asked. "You want me to use dragon magic to empower you, then fight crime?" Despite trying to sound upbeat about that...the silver dragon still sounded faintly wistful. Jeremy remembered Skye's annoyance at ripping apart skeleton Nazis, only for the Nazis to reform in an instant.

An idea hit him, then.

"No," Jeremy said, grinning. "I have a way better idea." He leaned up and whispered in Skye's ear. Skye's eyes widened and his tail whipped excitedly from side to side.

"Ohhh..." He whispered.

"Yeah," Jeremy said. "Now, uh..." He coughed. "Hit me!"

"Like..." Skye lifted his fist.

"No, with hypnotism, you dork," Jeremy said, laughing.

"A-Are you sure about this?" Morgan asked, stepping over to the side -- where she could watch. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Hey, what cisthet man hasn't thought for at least a second about what being bisexual is like?" Jeremy asked, cheerfully.

"Most of them!" Morgan said.

"Then they're cowards and fools who will not survive the winter," Jeremy said, trying to sound braver than he was. Then, grinning, he added. "Uh, Morgan, tell Penny, that when she puts this up online in her silly porn websites, that anyone not into gay stuff shouldn't read the next few pages."

Morgan snorted. "I'll be sure to tell them." She blushed, then sat down, her eyes wide and attentive.

Jeremy squared his shoulders, then turned to face Skye.

Despite everything he said, a part of him felt a screamy panic at the idea of something deep inside himself being altered -- even if it was changing 'nothing' into 'something.' Because that ...really was the main thing he felt when looking Skye's male body over. It wasn't disgust, just...a nothing. A non-attraction. He could note everything about him that would be pretty, or at least, what he thought would be pretty...but...feel nothing. No spark.