Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Skye's fingers took his jaw, then turned his head to face him and Jeremy was looking into his dragon's glowing eyes.

"Jeremy," Skye murmured. His voice was a deep, bassy rumble that made Jeremy's bones ache - and then his eyes began to swirl slowly, wheeling endlessly. Jeremy wanted to look away, but found he couldn't. His eyes were caught and Skye's face seemed to be becoming the entirety of the world for him. Warm pressure enfolded him and his skin tingled faintly as his dragon's voice buzzed through his head. "You're feeling very warm right now."

Warmth spiked through Jeremy's body.

"You can scent me...and you know what that smell is. The smell of a male...you like that scent, don't you?"

Jeremy's nose flared and he breathed in a heady, almost intoxicating musk. It was thick and masculine -- salty, tinged with strength -- and it caused his heart to race. His pants felt too tight for his body. His shirt felt confining. His hands pressed against a chest that was broad and very...very strong. He couldn't look away from those eyes.

"Mmm, tell me Jere, what do you want?"

The word bubbled up before Jeremy had even thought them through. "I want your...c...cock." He had never said those four words in that order before -- and his voice caught, his breath caught. His skin tingled and he blinked as the glowy, swirly eyes vanished and he was just...himself again, standing before the hottest man he had ever seen. Jeremy blushed as he slowly looked Skye over again and saw every detail again...again.

Broad shoulders. Muscular chest. Sure. Fine. Okay. But the elegant, masculine curve of his neck, the way his neck met those shoulders? The cocky, smoldering confidence in the eyes. His hands were so strong and full and...then there was his cock, which was bumping gently against Jeremy's belly. Jeremy gulped as he looked down, his own member throbbing in his pants. Gingerly, his hands took hold of Skye's cock and his breath whuffed out of him as he realized just how...big his dragon was. Goosebumps rose along his skin as Skye let out a chuckle.

Confident chuckle.

When had confidence gotten so sexy?

"Like what you see?"

"U-Uh, it's okay," Jeremy said, trying to play it casual. A thumb caught his chin, tilted his head back, and then he was looking up into those warm, eager eyes.

"Mmm?" Skye leaned in. his snout bumped against Jeremy's nose and his breath was warm and inviting. "What's okay?"

"Uh..." Jeremy shivered. A tail slid along his leg, brushing up to his ass. His skin tingled. "Your cock." He managed to get the words out without stammering -- but his voice was still a soft, soft whisper. Skye chuckled, then leaned forward and their mouths met. Skye's tongue thrust into his mouth, then down his throat. The warmth of his tongue made Jeremy's brain buzz, and his hands slid along his cock, gripping him, squeezing him. The tail dragged him close and Jeremy was lost in a moment of warmth and fumbling -- fingers rasping along skin, scales brushing against shirt. His clothing came off him in pieces and he felt the blazing warmth of his silver dragon pressing against him. Then...

Their cocks were touching.

"Mmm," Skye crooned. "What a cutie you are." He bucked his hips, and their cocks ground together, pressing Jeremy's against his belly. The throbbing heat of him, the hardness of him, the silkiness of him -- the thick knot at the base of his draconic cock, all of it drove Jeremy to mewl and squirm. "I think I can't fucking wait."

Jeremy gasped as he was pushed onto his back. His knees pressed against his chest and his excitement beat against his ribcage -- his heart hammering as he realized how exposed he was. His cock laid against his belly, his balls hung down low -- and his ass was on full display for Skye's hungry, greedy looking eyes. The silver dragon reared above him -- and Jeremy gaped at how strong he looked. Skye let his dick rest against the base of Jeremy's cock, and slowly, he waved his hand. A glowing light in the air shimmered and Jeremy watched as lubricant appeared from thin air and dribbled along the tip of Skye's manhood. Soon, the tip of his cock was glistening, and he was rubbing more lube against Jeremy's ass.

"A-Ah...Skye...I..."

"Yeah?" Skye rumbled. His voice was pure...control. He was so manly. Jeremy's head spun and he looked aside.

"...be gentle."

"Mmm, I'll be gentle, Jeremy," Skye crooned. His hand gripped the knotted base of his dick and he began to grind the tip of himself against Jeremy's puckered anus. His breath caught and then he moaned as Skye leaned forward. One hand was on his dick, the other on Jeremy's shoulder, and the whole world collapsed down to the points of contact -- claw on skin, scale on skin, tongue on tongue. Jeremy moaned into Skye's muzzle as he began to slide into him. There was a pinch of pain -- and then a swamping wave of pleasure that shocked Jeremy to his core. His body quivered, his toes clenched and his cock twitched, making a warm mess on his own abs. The feeling of Skye's smoothly scaled belly grinding against his dick only drove him more wild.

Skye broke the kiss, growling hungrily as he threw his head back and sank another few inches into Jeremy, who's fingers clutched onto Skye's shoulders. He felt the warmth and heaviness of Skye's balls tapping gently against his -- while a soft, feminine moan drew his attention. He looked over and saw that Morgan was watching through slitted eyes, fingering herself like silly -- two fingers thrusting into her sex as she panted softly.

"Yes, yes, fuck him, fuck him," she whispered. "Oh god."

Jeremy turned his head back to watch Skye's face -- which had become a mask of pleasure. "Fuck, Jere," Skye let out through a growling snarl. "Your ass feels so fucking good, you little twink." He slid back, then thrust in and Jeremy realized that...the friction of it was what did it. The pressure. The bump at the end, pressing deep inside of himself. He wasn't sure what it was that Skye's dick was hitting that sent shockwaves of pleasure through his body...but he knew it felt astounding. His body trembled and he clenched on Skye as Skye...began to fuck him.

His hips jackhammered home and Jeremy rocked against the ground, all thoughts vanishing in the pleasure of the contact. He grunted low in his throat as he felt Skye's muzzle and lips press to his throat, kissing him. Biting him. His balls trembled and Jeremy realized he was so close to cumming. He tried to keep himself back, biting his lip, his hands gripping onto Skye's shoulders. His eyes closed tightly and he moaned.

"Cum in me! Ah! Fuck me!"

Skye threw his head back. His whole body tensed. He growled. His cock thrust in deep.

Jeremy's body quivered and his breath caught. He gasped out and in and out and in -- feeling the rush of intense warmth filling him. His eyes closed tightly and he focused on his own bliss, feeling the sticky warmth of his cum splashing against his chest, slipping between the two bodies.

He slowly came back to himself, trembling -- and felt the warmth of Skye's body against him -- felt the warmth of another body joining him. His eyes opened and Jeremy saw that Morgan was leaning down, licking what cum she could that dripped between them, her eyes closed.

"Wow..." Jeremy laughed, raggedly. He felt the lingering throbs of affection and attraction for Skye in him. "Mmm...so, uh...when does the hypnosis go away?"

"Uh, should go away any second now," Skye rumbled -- his cock sliding out of Jeremy in a hurry. He clearly didn't want to remain inside of Jeremy after the point he was welcome. As Jeremy watched, Skye flashed, his body replaced with her gorgeous, curvy, Korra-esque form.

"We can tell people who aren't into gay stuff to start reading again," Jeremy mumbled as he sighed. His eyes closed and he laid his head back.

Then he tried to think of cock.

God, he thought. ...I really do want to suck some cock. Not right now, but...evenetually.

Jeremy opened one eye. Skye had joined in with Morgan on the licking. The feeling of their tongues sliding along him made his cock twitch.

"I still am kinda into boys," Jeremy said.

Skye kissed his belly, licked another bit of cum off him, then drew back. "Huh. Well, the hypnosis is gone. Guess you were always kind of a little bi." She laughed. "Neat."

Jeremy blinked, his member twitching as he tried to process what that could mean.

Then Morgan took his entire cock into her mouth and Jeremy decided that being bisexual was, honestly, no big fucking deal.

***

An hour and a half later, and all three of them were crouched in an alleyway in downtown Portland. Jeremy shook his head. "Skye, Skye, Skye. I can't go around beating up real world far right Nazi provocateur and propagandist Andy Ngo!"

"But...but I thought we were here to fight crime?" Skye asked, her brow furrowing. "You said we'd come here and fight crime?"

"Yeah, but I can't beat him up," Jeremy said. "Because if I beat him up there's gonna be consequences." He grinned. "So, I hold him, you hit him."

"Ooooooooooh!" Skye said, then gave him finger guns. "I getcha."

"Wait, wait, wait, you're not going to go and beat up real world far right Nazi provocateur and propagandist Andy Ngo," Morgan said. "...without this baseball bat." She held the baseball bat out to Skye, who took it with a cheerful whistle.

"Why do you guys keep saying his name like that?" Skye asked.

"The tiktok," Morgan said, holding up her phone and waggling it. "Gonna set it to X Gon Give It To Ya." She grinned.

"Isn't that a bit, you know, cliché?" Jeremy asked.

"Can't mess with the classics," Morgan said.

Skye shrugged, then tugged on her balaclava, shouldered her baseball bet, and headed off around the corner. Jeremy blew Morgan a kiss, tugged on his, then went around the corner after her.

Morgan leaned out and hit record.