Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Fifty six medical miracles that were going to definitely make the national news later, Jeremy came home around 2 PM in the morning, feeling dead tired and dead happy. He stretched his arms behind him as he walked through the darkened corridors of his mansion -- which he was beginning to think might just be the most well deserved mansion in the entire history of the human species -- and headed up to his bedroom. He came to the door and opened it -- then froze as he noticed that, through the pale moonlight that shone onto his bed through the window, that...someone was on his bed.

In the darkness, there was little he could say beyond female and naked. He could see the expanse of pale thigh, rubbing against thigh, and then...

The soft, crooning voice spoke to him. It was both familiar and not -- and made Jeremy's heart rate spike to a higher level with a ratcheting clank in his chest.

It was familiar...because it was his mother.

It was not familiar, because he'd only ever heard her speak like that...on streams.

"Welcome home, honey."

Jeremy's throat went dry as the lamp clicked on.

Warm, buttery light shone along his mother. She was completely naked. Every inch of her was on display -- her lewd little tattoos, her perfect full breasts, her completely bare pussy. Her folds were plump and juicy looking, like ripe fruit, and he could see just how soaked she was. Her eyes looked through the bangs on her hair like smoldering gemstones and her tongue slipped along her plush lips. The look in her eyes was a wild, rampent lust...and for a moment, Jeremy looked for the telltale signs, the subtle indications, that she was being hypnotized. That she was being controlled. That this was his dragons working for him in their own perverse little ways.

The only problems in that theory?

The dragons were all completely tuckered out from using their magic.

They had never left his side.

They were all, currently, asleep in his pockets, pilled to the smallest forms they could be for the ride home.

Mom sat up, her hair brushing along her shoulders and her breasts sagged just...ever so slightly -- just enough to draw his eyes to her achingly hard, bright red nipples. Her fingers caressed the bed beside her, rumpling the silken sheets.

Inviting.

"We have to talk," she crooned.

TO BE CONTINUED