Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 08

Story Info
Jeremy becomes a motherfucker. Also, saves the world!
7.8k words
4.59
9.7k
25

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy gulped. His throat felt dry. His face felt hot. His skin felt too tight for his own body. His eyes were drawn, as if by a magnetic force, to his mother's body as she sprawled on his bed, lit only by the warm, buttery glow of his bedside lamp.

Her shoulders, graceful and slightly athletic, decorated by winding, bright red tribal tattoos that were stark against her pale white skin. Her full breasts, perkier than he'd have ever expected, tipped with rosy red nipples that themselves were lewdly pierced by glittering barbells that shone invitingly under the lamplight. Her belly had just enough muscle and cush to make the path from her breasts to her belly button to her thighs to her pelvic region a delightful one -- and there was a bright red triangular tattoo that pointed directly at the cleft of her absolutely soaked pussy.

"Right," Jeremy said. "Talk."

Mom slid along her side, showing her body off with her languid motions as she crooked her arm underneath her, putting her palm against her cheek. Her eyes glittered as she licked her lips again -- wetting them down.

"I've heard a lot of things about your little study group with your sisters," Mom said.

"Y-Yeah..." Jeremy said, stepping back slightly -- but the door behind him was closed. And he was pretty sure it was locked. Because of course it was. Dragons. His heart beat faster and faster as Mom caressed her finger in slow circles on the bed.

"You can, uh, sit down next to me," she said, her voice a soft purr. "I don't bite. Much."

"Okay," Jeremy stepped closer. His cock was achingly hard. In fact, he was pretty sure that he had never been this aroused in his life -- though, he had thought that so often that he was pretty sure that it was down to a five way tie between multiple points in his life. He sat on the bed, and his Mother pressed against his side, her movement sinuous and quick. Her palm pressed against his thigh, her other hand caressed his chest, and her breath was warm in his ear.

"I know you fuck your sisters, Jeremy."

Jeremy's cheeks heated harder.

"I can explain-"

"About the dragons?" Mom's teeth nibbled his ear and Jeremy gasped. Her palm slid along his belly, down to his crotch. "Yeah, Morgan told me everything." Her finger traced the throbbing erection of him. "G-God, you're huge, honey."

"T-Thanks," Jeremy whispered.

"I also happen to know from Morgan that you can lose your control sometimes," Mom murmured, her voice soft. "You can be quite dominant when you put your mind to it." She shivered, then pressed her breasts against the curve of his shoulder blade. Her achingly hard nipples were two hard points against his muscle and Jeremy's throat felt so dry. His head was swimming. His eyes were misted over with a faint haze of raw lust -- so burningly fierce that making words, let alone understanding them, was getting harder and harder by the second. Mom's crooning voice in his ear stoked the flames hotter and hotter with every word. "You've been nothing but a good son and good provider to our family. And I've kept every sinful thing I did secret from you. But you know. And I know. We both know that we want this so badly. So, please...please..." She bit his neck, then growled against him, her teeth releasing him as her finger unzipping his cock. "Take your big fat dick out and slam your Mom so hard she can't fucking walk, son!"

Jeremy felt what was left of his brain crack, snap, and pop.

He wasn't sure how he had gotten from sitting with his hands on his thighs to pinning his mom on her back, his mouth pressed to her lips, his tongue thrusting between her lips and against her tongue. She was clearly not sure how either because she squirmed under him -- pressing against him in shock. Jeremy shoved her hands above her head, pinning her there as his cock sprang free from his jeans. His clothes felt too tight and too close -- and when he broke the kiss, Mom gasped out: "J-Jeremy!"

Jeremy grabbed his shirt, ripping it off his body. Cloth tore and tattered and his mother gaped up at him as he exposed his taut, toned body. Then he grabbed her thighs, shoved her knees up against her breasts and slammed into her. He gave her no time to prepare, took no time to ready her. He simply hilted himself inside of the pussy that had given birth to him -- returning to the womb in a quite literal sense as his cocktip prodded against her deepest parts. His balls clapped against her ass, jiggling her rump with every impact as he grunted, low and fierce in his throat, and Mom...Mom arched her back, tightened her cunt, and grabbed onto the headboard of his bed.

The bedsprings squeaked.

The frame creaked.

And Mom filled the air with her pleasure.

"Hnnn! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ah! Fuck mommy! Fuck me hard, fuck my brains out you motherfucker!" She gasped out. "Ah! Your mom's a big fat fucking slut, and she loves getting dicked by her own son! Fuck!"

Jeremy felt the feral strength of her lewd words -- pushing him harder and faster. He growled and then put his hands on her shoulders, looming over her as he looked down into her eyes. He snarled out: "How many times did you touch yourself, thinking of me?"

"Never," she gasped out. "Until I...saw you fucking your slutty little sisters!"

She moaned. Her eyes went hazy. Her cunt clenched on him -- and Jeremy realized that his mother had just cum on his dick. His own flesh and blood...cumming on his prick as he thrust into her with a wild abandon. He wasn't wearing a condom and he didn't give a fuck if the draconic working applied or not. He just knew that he needed to claim her...and so...

He thrust once more and snarled low in his throat. His balls clenched and his mother cried out, raggedly, her knuckles going pale white as she gripped the headboard. Her whole body quivered as she panted and gasped, her eyes fluttering half shut as she mewled. "Yes...yes...yes..." She whispered -- as Jeremy slid his dick from her. He watched the pussy that had given birth to him and his sisters...drip with his thick, white incestuous cum. He heard his mother's groaning voice as she whispered: "Oh god, oh god, oh god, it's so fucking warm and delicious..."

Jeremy realized something.

His dick, soaked as it was by his own cum and his mother's pussy juices?

It was still rock hard.

"Mmmrrr...you think you're done, Mom?"

"Huh?" Her face looked shocked as she blinked up at him.

Jeremy grabbed her hips, rolled, grabbed, then slammed back into her. She threw her head back, then planted it forward against the silken sheets, her hands balling up on the sheets as she started to rock back against him. Jeremy looked down at the sleek curve of her spine, grinning wickedly as he thrust into her again and again, doggy style. The sway of her breasts, the slap of her ass cheeks...the way his eyes lighted on the tattoo above her ass, the glittering cursive words proclaiming to the world: Step into the Wild Side.

"How do you like the fucking wild side, Mom?" He growled.

"I love it, ah..." Mom gasped out. "Fuck, Jeremy...you fuck me better than...ah...you fuck me better than anyone in my life. A-And I fuck a lot of people!" Her eyes closed and her face became a mask of pleasure and bliss as she shuddered and groaned -- her cumming causing her pussy to clench on him like a fist. But Jeremy, having gotten off once, was already ready for it. He grinned and then put his hand on her hip, holding her in place with his impressive strength as he thrust into her.

"You slut," he purred.

"You love it..." she moaned into the silken sheets. "You love peeling back my innocent outside and finding out your mom is just as perverse as you are..." Her eyes glittered as she craned her head, looking back over her shoulder.

Jeremy chuckled. He grabbed onto her bright red hair, then yanked her head back, roughly. Her breasts swayed as her body lifted up and her pussy tightened on him again as she started to cry out incoherently as Jeremy put himself into it once more -- thrusting into her faster and faster and faster, more brutally. He was leaning on the fact that he had a literal enchanted dick to carry himself...and, well, he felt no shame about it. There was something deeply satisfying to the masculine brain to skip the steps of mouth and lips and tongue and finger -- to instead just thrust and thrust and feel the pleasure of yourself bringing pleasure to your partner...

"Jeremy!" She screamed, her voice stringing his name into a wail that echoed off the walls.

Jeremy came.

His seed painted the inside of his mother's womb, filling her with so much cum that he almost passed out. His eyes went unfocused and when he focused again, he was drawing out of her and a thin line of thick cum was spurting from her cunt -- clenched out of her, her belly swelling slightly as she moaned and mumbled softly. "S-So much cum..." she whispered, dizzily. "Oh god, my son...my son's stuffed me with...so much cum, I wasn't this full after...ah...that guest spot I did on Blacked..." Her eyes half closed as she laid her head onto the side of a pillow, collapsing into the bed.

Jeremy panted slowly...

And his cock was still hard.

He knelt beside his mother and she looked up at the dick that hung over her head. Her juices and his dripped onto her lips and she mewled as the warmth of the droplets touched her mouth. She opened her lips, parting them so that Jeremy could drip onto her tongue, sizzling down to her throat. She closed her eyes, then lifted her head up. Her hand cradled his heavy balls, holding them gently, lovingly. Her nose flared, bringing in his scent as she kissed and licked along the side of his dick, moaning as she tasted the mixture of their juices.

"Oh god, yes..." She mumbled, the warmth of her breath sending a shuddering shiver through Jeremy as he grinned, full of raw, feral pleasure at the worshipfulness in her voice. She slid her tongue, then, from the base of his dick to the very tip of him, drinking up the mixture of cum and pussy juices, her eyes closing tightly as she got her mouth to the tip of his cock, sucking gently on the edge of foreskin that had drawn back to reveal his glans. Jeremy panted raggedly, his member twitching -- and despite having emptied his balls into her more times than he could count (two, but he was pretty fucking distracted at the moment) his stream of pre-cum was still thick enough and impressive enough to put another man's actual seed to shame.

"Oh honey, oh my, oh my dear," she whispered. "If my husband was still here, if your father was here, do you..." Her nose flared, slowly, and she shuddered from her head to her toes as she breathed in his musk. "D-Do you know what I'd fucking do?"

"What?" Jeremy whispered, his voice soft.

"I'd tell him he'd never get to touch me again." She kissed the tip of his dick, drawing her knees up under her, sitting up a bit as she did so. "You...fucked me...so good...so fucking hard that I never want to feel anything but your big fat cock in me..." Her palms glided down the base of him -- both her hands working together to cradle him, her fingers interlocking as her palms pressed against the flesh of her son. Her nose flared again and she purred. "I'd divorce him all over again if you asked me."

"G-Goddamn, Mom," Jeremy laughed. "Open wide."

"No," she said, shaking her head. "You've worked hard enough, baby. Lay back. Lay back..."

Jeremy did feel a bit of fatigue in his skin and bones. His muscles ached faintly and he slowly slid back -- and as he laid down, his cock thrust into the air, still caressed by his mother's hands. She kissed against the tip of his dick, her full fat breasts pressing against his thighs. She shifted around and, with practiced motions, cupped her breasts around his cock. Her palms pressed forward and her fingers tugged on her nipples, her piercings glittering as she used them as anchor points to hold her breasts around him. His member vanished between her tits...

Well.

Okay.

Sixty percent of it did, roughly.

The remaining few inches, though, did vanish.

They vanished between her plush lips. The warmth of her mouth and the movement of her tongue combined to make Jeremy realize that...dragons might be magic. Morgan might be enthusiastic. His sisters might have near telepathic coordination between twinsies (which beat actual literal telepathic coordination between dragons ten times out of ten) but...but Mom?

Mom was a professional.

No. Scratch that.

As her breasts heaved, as her mouth moved, as her lips slurped and sucked, as her tongue swirled around his cock, as her moan vibrated through his dick like a buzzing massage, Jeremy realized that Mom was both a professional and a woman who loved her job. An artist. A goddamn Michelangelo of dick-sucking. Her breasts pressed against him like a warm tunnel of flesh and her juices, his cum, and her spittle mixed together to make a sloppy mess that Jeremy thrust up into, grunting as his balls gently slapped against her belly. Mom's eyes glittered as she looked up into his eyes as she sucked on his cock -- greedily, eagerly.

She wanted him to cum.

She wanted him to cum bad.

Jeremy hissed out. "Y-You like this, don't you? You love sucking dick. Any cock."

Mom drew her mouth back and continued to move her breasts, using them to stroke his cock with wet, slick, sloppy noises. She grunted quietly, her eyes half closed as she purred. "I love cock of all kinds. I love them in my hands. I love them in my ass. I love them in my cunt. If I could fucking get away with it, I'd love them in my ears and up my nose and between my toes." She grinned, wickedly. "I've been made airtight and soaked and at the end of a trainbang dozens of men long. But you know what?" She purred. "I've never had a dick tastier than this."

She fastened her mouth around his cock just in time. Jeremy grunted, low in his throat and his member twitched and spurted -- and Mom allowed just enough of the cum to escape to paint her face, her mouth opening as she caught more, the splash sliding down her lips, splattering along her chin, soaking her breasts. The end result was a woman...a mother...who looked as if she had been utterly and completely debased. She closed her eyes, licked her lips, and moaned as she nuzzled against his cock.

Jeremy...

Was still hard.

"Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! AH!" Mom grunted as Jeremy's balls slapped against her thighs and her cunt at once, even as her hands gripped the sheets. She was scrunched up, doggy style, her breasts pressed against the bed, her arms stretched out, her fingers balling tight as she was fucked in the ass as hard as Jeremy could. The coolness of the lube she had slathered on his dick was warming with the fiction -- and was only enhanced by the tightness of her well trained anus. Jeremy grunted and then thrust deep -- and his cum exploded around the puckered rosebud of her ass, his cum soaking her cheeks.

Jeremy slid out.

Panted.

...and was still hard.

"Mmm! Mm! Mm!" Jeremy panted as Mom stroked his cock with both hands, her eyes closed, her mouth opened. She was on her knees and they were in the shower -- having slipped there to clean up just a bit, and now, he was reveling in the sight of her body glistening with moisture, her skin glittering as if she had been dusted with tiny gemstones. She opened her mouth as Jeremy grunted and put his hands against the wall above her head and his seed started to paint her face as her mouth opened, her soaked hair draping around her face like a gentle, dark mask. She swallowed, opened her mouth, sliding her tongue out to show how clean and empty her lips were.

"Tada..."

Jeremy was still hard.

"Ah! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Mom moaned as she sat on his lap, their legs interlocking. They were on the carpet before the room's fireplace, the fire cracking and burning warmly, glowing along her flesh as his hands gripped her ass, holding her in place as he rocked his hips up against her, fucking into her with every single movement of his body, his muscles tightening as he felt his latest orgasm rushing towards him. Rather than feeling raw or ruined, he felt more pleasure than he had earlier, as if his body was getting more and more primed. "Ah, Jeremy, ruin your mommy, ruin her good!"

Jeremy ducked his head forward and sucked on her nipple hard enough to make her groan -- and filled her again.

Jeremy slid out of her and they sprawled on the carpet, panting heavily.

Jeremy was soft.

Jeremy nodded, slowly, his eyes half closed.

Then he blinked as Mom, wiping herself clean with a small napkin...sat on his face.

The warmth of her surrounded him and her fingers clutched his hair, squeezing tightly as she started to rock her hips against him, bucking so that her clit bumped against his nose. Jeremy thrust his tongue into his mother, tasting the sweetness of her forbidden nectar as she moaned hungrily, her eyes fluttering shut as she clenched her jaw. "Hnn! Yes! Ah, honey, yes..." She moaned as Jeremy licked at her more and more eagerly. "Yes...yes..."

Jeremy was hard again.

He was balls deep in his mom for what had to be the twelfth round that night when the door to the room opened and Morgan walked in, flanked by Rayne. Morgan froze, her eyes widening -- then her grin flashed on as she watched Jeremy sliding into his Mom. "You owe me five bucks, Rayne," she said, while Jeremy...felt remarkably little shame. He had already done so much now, it felt a bit silly to be ashamed about it now. He instead reared back and kept thrusting gently, his hand cupping his mother's breast, rolling her nipple gently.

"Hey guys," he said, grinning. "What's shaking?"

"Well, it's seven in the morning and breakfast is ready," Morgan said.

"Holy shit, really?" Jeremy asked, laughing.

"And Rayne bet you'd only fuck her once," Morgan said, grinning.

Rayne pouted.

"What did you win?" Jeremy asked.

"All five dragons as males, with you as the treat!" Morgan said, beaming.

Jeremy blinked.

"...you...bet...that I would fuck five dragons, all as males...for a bet I wasn't involved in save as the...target?" He asked, slowly. "Is that what you did?"

Morgan giggled. "No, dummy, it was five bucks, didn't you hear me?"

Jeremy's cheeks heated and his ears burned.

"He did seem kinda interested..." Rayne whispered to Morgan.

"I'd love to see that," Mom purred.

"Mom!"

***

"Hey, guys," Jen said from where she was sprawled on the couch facing the TV as Jeremy and Mom came down from upstairs. "Did you hear that, like, something super fuckin' weird happened at a children's hospital?"

"Oh, that was us," Jeremy said, nodding. He stepped into the kitchen and found that Morgan had not been lying -- there was breakfast. Toast and delicious looking eggs in various forms, and what looked like a metric ton of bacon that was currently being consumed by Penny and Cinder in the most adorable way possible, which was by being in the form of small kitten sized dragons that were chewing on bacon strips longer than they were tall.

If you didn't count the tail.

"You kidnapped thirty kids!?" Jen asked, her eyes widening as Jes lifted her head up to peer over the couch as well, her lips moist.

"Dude!" she said as Jeremy dropped the plate on the ground, the plate shattering into a thousand pieces.

"What!?" Jeremy exclaimed. "No! Fuck no, of course I didn't! We cured cancer! Lots of cancer! W-With magic!"

"Well, what they're reporting is every kid there with leukemia or brain cancer or whatever is gone," Jen said, while Jes licked her lips clean, nodding.

Jeremy looked over at the dragons, who were all looking shocked.