Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well.

Except for Rayne.

She just sighed and shook her head. "Knew it was too easy and good to be true..."

Jeremy put his hands over his face and groaned. "Fuuuck!" he snarled. "Okay! I'm going to go upstairs and get my professional clothes on, we can go and check out the hospital and see what's the deailo!" He turned and jogged up the stairs, came to his room, and opened the door to find...literally the last thing he had ever expected to see on his bed.

And he had expected a lot of things on his bed now. He was dating five dragons and seemed to be on the docket to be regularly dicking his mom and his sisters from here on out. And that wasn't even counting the fucking catgirl maid who...might actually be genuinely in love with him, an emotional vulnerability he was still not entirely sure what to do with.

That still didn't mean he had expected the curvy space goat with glowing eyes who was completely naked on his bed. She was curvy, which meant her tits were just a tiny bit smaller than his mom's, while her belly was muscular, and her thighs were muscular, and her feet...were hooves. Because of the whole space goat thing. She was completely hairless, save for the top of her head and her cute little eyebrows. Her eyes had no irises -- nothing but pure glowing white. Despite lacking any easily identifiable human feature in those eyes...they were clearly desperate eyes.

"What the-" Jeremy started.

"Fuck me," she whimpered. "Please. Please."

She looked near to tears -- trembling with desperate passions, and as Jeremy tore his eyes from her blue-gray face and down to her crotch.

She was soaked. Hell, she was so wet that she was leaving a dark puddle on the bed, and just being in the same room with him looked as if it had put her on the edge of orgasm, purely from mental simulation alone. Jeremy opened his mouth, closed it, opened it again, lifted his finger, dropped it, then opened his mouth and said: "Okay, firstly-"

"Fuck ME PLEASE!" She spread her thighs, the words spilling out. "I'm so fucking horny I'm losing my mind a-and Admiral Derrin has already ruined everything and I can't stop him without your help and I just need your thick fat human dick in me so fucking bad please, knock me up, give me half-human babies, choke me, call me a little whore, I don't care, just dick me please." She sobbed, her eyes closing, tears of frustrated lust pouring down her cheeks.

"Well?" Penny asked, still in her kitten sized dragon form, as she hopped up onto his shoulder. "Leaving her waiting is just being rude, come on!" She clapped her tiny paws together. "Chop chop!"

Jeremy grabbed onto Penny, who let out an undignified squeak, then held her the same way he would hold a mechanically operated dust blower. He stepped over, feeling the draconic magic swirling through his body, and he shaped it, then pushed it out by squeezing Penny together like an accordian. Obligingly, the dragon's body squashed as if she was obeying cartoon physics and a cloud of pinkish mist shot from her mouth with a comedic whoooof noise. The smoke blew around the alien girl and she breathed it in...blinked, then sagged back into bed.

"...oh wow..." She whispered, dazedly. "...thanks. I...haven't been able to think straight for days."

"You're welcome," Jeremy said, putting Penny back on his shoulder.

"Booo! Booooooooo!" Penny hissed. "Wherefor shalt my pornography come from now?"

"Penny, I dicked my own mom for twelve hours or something," Jeremy hissed back.

"Oh, sweet!" Penny said. 'That's like, three thousand words, easy! Well, five, if I really drag it out. But you should cut a sex scene short before it-"

"Penny."

"Right, sorry," Penny shut up as the other dragons entered -- and the alien girl sat up, sighed.

"My name is Ashen Rey, Federation Exopraxic Observer First Class," she said, seriously. "I have been observing your solar system for the past few years -- trying to study why your planet is so very strange. After reporting your abilities to my commanding officers, they dispatched a battlefleet under Admiral Derrin."

"Oh," Jeremy said.

"They're not here to conquer," Ashen said.

"That's good!" Jeremy said, relieved.

"They're here to secure study samples -- the exopraxic abilities of your sophonts is beyond even the quantum manipulations of our Invincible Sentinels," Ashen said. "Against my urging, Admiral Derrin has captured a collection of your young that have been exposed to exopraxic energy -- to study their effects."

"That's bad!" Jeremy said.

"The young are safe, for now," Ashen said.

"That's good..." Jeremy whispered.

"But if the readings point to your sophonts being usable on our own citizenry, then Derrin is authorized to capture you, via any means necessary!"

"That's bad!"

"And more, he was dispatched with Yindel Rey!" Ashen said.

Everyone blinked at her, looking blank.

"That's bad," Ashen said, sighing.

***

Jeremy Bayer was shocked that he was having more trouble dealing with the fact he was bisexual than the fact he was on an interstellar spaceship, burning away from his homeworld surrounded by dragons and with a catgirl on his lap. The ship didn't have windows, but it did have holographic displays that projected out of tiny crystal nubs that thrust from the ceiling and floor, webbing him in the light -- showing the Earth beginning to recede behind him as, ahead of him in the two person ship, Ashen Rey worked the controls that controlled whatever made her ship's engine go.

"So, I was thinking, Morgan," he said.

"Yeah?" Morgan asked as she squirmed on his seat, her rump grinding against his crotch. There was upsides to cramming five dragons, one catgirl, and a teen boy into the back seat of the two person interstellar spaceship, and one of that was the delicious feeling of Morgan's rump.

"Should I have, like, one of the dragons zonk me straight?" he asked.

"Uh..." Morgan paused, then craned her head back, to peer at him. "Why are you thinking that?"

"Okay. Hear me out." Jeremy said, biting his lip. "I was straight before I got hypnotized into being gay for a little bit. Now, afterwards, I kinda feel a flutty attraction to ripped dragon dudes." He nodded. "Now, Skye didn't try and make me permanently gay. Right Skye?'

"Yup!" Skye said.

"So, like, if I was closested bi before I got zonked, wouldn't I have felt it before now? Like, I like to think I'm pretty open minded about myself -- so, like, if I was bi, I wouldn't have freaked out. But now I am bi, despite not asking for the bisexuality to be permanent. Is that...like, is that bad?"

Morgan snickered. "Well, is being bi bad?"

"No," Jeremy said, nodding.

"Are you upset at the idea of, some day, sucking some cute boy's dick?" Morgan giggled.

Jeremy's cheeks heated.

"Ooookay, well, I think one part of you has answered that," Morgan purred. "Jeremy junior down there definitely did a twitchy thinking of getting a nice fat dick-"

"D-Do you guys have to have this conversation? I'm currently driving my spike-drive at max level, it's taking a lot of concentration," Ashen said, looking back over her shoulder.

"Oh, I can help with that," Rayne said, yawning and then waving one of her blue wings from her perch on Jeremy's shoulder. A glowing field appeared around them and Ashen frowned, then looked back forward, and seemed to be able to ignore them while Morgan giggled to herself.

"So," she said. "You don't got a problem with being bisexual, hypothetically. You are bisexual, actually. Hear me out -- lets say your worst ideas are true, and that Skye zonked you into being bisexual? That's...like...fine. You clearly asked for it, you don't mind having it now, and if you wanted to be fully straight, you can just ask for it. But you're just trying to psyche yourself up to be straight again, meaning you're kinda grossed out about the idea of being straight, right?"

Jeremy nodded, slightly.

Morgan chuckled. "Take it from me, someone who second guessed their own sexuality a bazillion times, and their gender..." She put her hand on her chest. "It's normal to feel fucky about it. But also, like, fuck being straight? It cuts out half the cuties in the world for you! And compulsive heterosexuality fucking blows. I should know, it tried to kill me."

Jeremy opened his mouth, about to do something very stupid. But he managed to catch the 'really?' and cram it back into his throat. Morgan was all happy now that she was a catgirl -- but while she might have seemed happy like Morgan B. Clarke, he hadn't been there for every private moment of his former worst bully. So, yeah, he was fully prepared to accept there were dark days and quiet, private moments of contemplation and reflection that Morgan had barely avoided from leading to her ending her life.

"So, are you saying I should be a political bisexual, then?" Jeremy asked, grinning. "To strike back against the compulsive heterosexuality?"

"Oh, totally," Morgan said. "You should read Penny's comment section."

Penny perked up. "Oh yeah, there was this guy who was so mad you got gay sex'd that they left, like, a five paragraph response twice."

"What did you say in response?" Jeremy asked.

"Lol, it's gonna be ten guys now," Penny said, cheerfully.

Jeremy nodded. Then he blinked. "Wait, what?"

Ashen was waving, frantically, at them. Jeremy wondered how long she had been doing that: "Uh, Rayne, drop the sound reversal spell?"

Rayne blinked, lifting her head. "Oh, sure!" She waved her hand and the magical field dropped -- and through it, Jeremy could hear the howling sounds of klaxons and warning alerts and, of course, Ashen Rey's voice.

"We're being target locked, hold on!"

"We're being what-"

The entire ship slewed so hard to the side that Jeremy and Morgan were smooshed against one another. Her claws dug into the ceiling as she reached up to brace herself -- which meant that her butt was grinding against his crotch with even more intensity than before. Her tail, caught between their bodies, tickled his nose, while Jeremy could see that the stars around the ship were wheeling around them -- and filling with glittering orbs of pale white light as stuff exploded around them. Ashen gripped the controls, her face set in a determined scowl as she flew her ship.

"What is going on?" Jeremy asked, his hands grabbing onto Morgan's hips to hold her in place.

"The bastard detected the exopraxics-"

"Dragons!"

"Yeah, fine, dragons, whatever," Ashen said, then twisted the controls hard to the left -- and the entire ship wheeled away, moments before the area of space they had been in detonated with a white flare, eerily silent and terribly beautiful. "And he must have figured they've taken control of the ship and opened fire without giving us a chance to speak to them!"

"Why would he do something so rude as that?" Penny asked from between Jeremy's legs. Jeremy craned his head past the shockingly muscular arms of his catgirl maid slash former bully slash possible current girlfriend.

Penny was standing on the floor of the cabin, looking as if the current inertial pressures that should have glued her to the wall were no big deal. Her nose bumped against his crotch and she bit down on the zipper of his jeans, tugging them forward, while Rayne used her own paws to push at Morgan's skirt -- the two of them acting with remarkable dexterity, considering this was the middle of a space battle and they were in their quadrapedal forms.

"Exo...dragons and similar creatures have paracausal abilities that sometimes..." Ashen twitched the controls. Inertia and Penny's nose both pressed two forms together: Morgan's pussy and Jeremy's throbbing, fear engorged cock. He slid into her with a soft grunt and Morgan gasped, her knuckles whiting as she dug her fingers into the ceiling, her eyes fluttering half shut as she opened her mouth in shock. "...make it easy to mind control people through screens, communicators."

"Ah." Jeremy said, trying to make it not sound like a groan of pleasure.

His cock throbbed inside of Morgan as she panted and started to...rock her hips. Subtly, she moved them, twitching her body in such a way that she drove Jeremy deeper into her every other second. Jeremy clenched his jaw to keep from crying out -- the shock of the moment and the confusion of it all mixing together and transforming, instantly, into raw, blinding lust. His palms slid up her body, to her breasts, and he gripped her close.

Gravity pressed them both into one another and Morgan opened her mouth, mewling in pleasure -- and then she grunted as her sex tightened and Jeremy felt something warm and wet pressing against his balls. He didn't have to look down to see that one of his dragons -- Cinder, by the feel of her -- had turned to her humanoid form and was currently adding her pleasure to the moment.

"I'm beaming them a laser communication," Ashen said, clenching her jaw. "But it won't work if they won't listen."

An idea sparked inside of Jeremy's head, despite the distracting feeling of Morgan cumming on his eager prick. His hips drove up into her, thrusting once, twice, three times despite the pressure that tried to glue him to his seat.

"Get us close to their ship."

"Closer?" Ashen snapped her head back -- then her eyes widened as she saw him and Morgan. "...are you two fucking!?"

It was ironic, really.

At the speeds that space combat went at, all it took was a few seconds of distraction for Ashen to make the situation moot. Because in those moments, her ship -- which was still accelerating -- hit a vector where the nose would intersect with the command bridge of Commander Derrin's flagship. Kinetic screens worked to protect starships from the most dangerous thing in space (tiny things going very quickly) by taking kinetic energy and dispersing it as much as possible across as wide an area as possible. When said screens intersected with the screens of another ship, they hit an interference pattern and the ship in question was usually either turned into a glittering cloud of atoms that did next to no damage...or...

The entire battlespace exploded.

Exponential direct conversion of matter to energy, they called it.

This would have been an extremely bad thing for the Earth and everyone on it as a glittering star of luminescent energy appeared in their high orbit and bathed an entire hemisphere with enough radiation to give everyone on it several kinds of super-cancer. There'd be a few confused minutes as the sun was joined by another star, and then a few hours later, everyone from North America to South America would shit out their own internal organs as trees wilted, insects died, and the seas filled with the corpses of any fish unfortunate enough to be near the surface.

Needless to say...it'd have been even worse for Jeremy and crew.

Fortunately...

The dragons of Mu had fucked everything up for everyone.

***

Jeremy opened his eyes, panting. He was still balls deep inside of a gorgeous catgirl. So, there was that. He distinctly remembered being atomized -- but that memory jarred just a little bit with the fact that he was on his hands and knees, pinning Morgan beneath him, with her body trembling as she quaked in orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. The tightening of her cunt around him was enough to drive Jeremy over the edge himself and he threw his head back, gasping as he shuddered and emptied his balls deep inside of Morgan.

It was only then that he realized that he was emptying his balls inside of his catgirl maid on the battle-bridge of a Talen class supercruiser.

Aliens of several different species, all in the sharp blue-white uniform of the Federation, gaped at him and Morgan, while the captain's chair that dominated the center of the bridge creaked as Admiral Derrin himself started to stand up.

Admiral Derrin looked, for all the world, like someone had taken a great white shark, given him a bunch of steroids, arms, legs, and then taken the size stretch quality on photoshop and set it to 300%. He towered over Jeremy even sitting, and when he stood, he was gigantic enough that his broad head nearly bumped the ceiling. He had a pistol holstered at his hip that looked like, on a regular human, it'd have been a two handed cannon, but he didn't draw it as he spread his hands, throwing them up in exasperation.

"Can anyone tell me what the fuck just happened?" he boomed.

One of the officers on his ship -- a narrow snouted lizard looking alien with bright rainbow feathers -- turned from her console and spoke up: "Rey's ship collided with us and we were both atomized. Then a few seconds, um...we weren't."

"And why is this human on my bridge?" Derrin turned his head down to glare at Jeremy, who was trying to slide out of Morgan without causing...too much of a mess. His dick popped free and she mewled softly, her eyes still closed and thick, thick white cum began to drip onto the silvery floor with a wet patter that Jeremy was sure they could hear on Alpha Centauri. He closed his eyes slowly and groaned, softly.

"T-The, uh, exopraxics are outside -- I think that whatever effect corrected things scattered them around randomly," the science lizard said.

Or, it knew we were the only people who couldn't survive in space... Jeremy thought.

He started to stand and Morgan stood with him. Morgan stood with a confident, casual attitude, as if she was both well fucked and naked and standing before a bunch of aliens -- several of whom were fanning out and drawing firearms -- every day of the week.

"Where's Ashen?" Jeremy whispered to her.

Morgan jerked her chin and Jeremy saw Ashen was in a headlock -- grabbed by...

Her twin sister?

And more, he was dispatched with Yindel Rey... she had said.

"Oh, it's bad cause they're sisters," Jeremy whispered to Morgan, who nodded.

When Jeremy looked back forward, he saw a barrel of a gun being aimed at him. The barrel felt larger than his entire head -- because it was Admiral Derrin's firearm. "Now, human," Derrin growled. "You are going to be coming with me."

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Wait! Wait, just...time out." Jeremy said, holding his hands up, putting a palm above his other palm to make a T. "Can we just talk about this?"

Derrin narrowed his eyes. He slowly lowered his pistol, then nodded with a grunt.

"You kidnapped a bunch of kids," Jeremy said. "Because you wanted to study how the dragons were able to cure cancer, right?"

"That is essentially correct," Derrin said, his voice a deep rumble. "For ages, this solar system has been a focus of our studies. The Federation spotted the bizarre nature of it from light years away -- for centuries, your solar system was a collection of banded spheres, for the Gods' sake." He shook his head. "According to my eggheads..." He jerked his thumb to the nervous looking science lizard. "...it's because you have naturally evolved exopraxic creatures -- beings able to manipulate your noosphere to produce...magic."

"Yeah, basically," Jeremy said, nodding. "My dragons are magic. And I'm totally down for the Federation to learn about how to use healing magic! There's lots of people out there who need it." He sighed. "But you can't just steal people like this. We may be a lower tech civilization, but that doesn't give you the right to kidnap people."

Derrin scowled. "My orders gave me quite a bit of leniency...besides, they're just children." He sat down, grumbling.

Jeremy blinked.

"Just kids!?" Morgan asked.

Derrin frowned. "What?" he sounded honestly confused.

"Those are kids, you jerk!" Morgan said, her ears snapping back against her head, pinning down in clear agitation. "Humans don't freaking react well when our kids are kidnapped!"