Jeri's Love... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her transition continued in concert with her education. When her cousin came into a bit of money from an insurance claim she happily offered to loan Laura the money for implants. Laura's new breasts were spectacular which led to another change. The owner of the bar where she worked had been in love with her since the day she came in looking for a spot behind the bar. He offered her a job dancing at one of his other clubs. She asked him if there were any more girls like her there. He told her that there was not, and he didn't want to hide the fact that she was a transsexual. She was trepidatious at first but after he told her how much the girls earned she could not say no.

She became Lea Anne, the biggest draw the club ever had before or since. They came from all over to see Lea Anne, the beautiful transsexual stripper. She made copious amounts of money which she saved. What she did spend was spent either on her education of her wardrobe. After earning her bachelor's degree, she was accepted at a prestigious university in southern California and moved there to pursue her masters and doctorate. With the money, she'd saved combined with office jobs she was able to do this without any loans. It was during the second semester of her doctoral program that she met Steve.

"Mom, tell me what to do. Tell me how to do all of the things you do...that makes you, you."

"I will be happy to help baby but, I'm not special hun."

"Mom, please...every guy in the neighborhood is in love with you!"

Just minutes earlier Laura had considered herself done for the day. He emotional rollercoaster the family had been on left her mentally exhausted. But now, with Jeri here seeking her advise she lit up. This was, after all, her area of expertise. She answered all of her daughters' questions as truthfully as possible. Laura knew that trans girls face issues other girls do not. Even though they may be the girliest girl around their bodies are different. She knew that sex brings issues of hygiene and she explained all the ins and outs to the attentive girl, She also knew that trans girl runs a greater risk of emotional distress...they are so desirous of validation that they will put themselves in harm's way to receive it. She wasn't going to let this happen to her Jeri.

"You are going to have sex with Shawn when he comes home, right?"

"I really want to mom. He does too."

"Well, I'm going to see to it that you will have the time and the place...the rest is up to you guys."

Jeri hugged her mom close.

"I love you, mom."

"Oh baby, you know I love you too."

She would make sure that Jeri was informed and concerned with her own safety above all else. And, she would make sure her Jeri's first time would be special.

12