Jerk Bros to Sissy Sisters Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls get closer together.
2.2k words
4.73
5.5k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the gentle morning sun. Coming to, I was laying on the couch, entwined with a sleeping Ginny. I smiled at that. It was a good and serene way to start the day. Although it did get a bit more tense.

"FUCKIN HELL!" Ginny screamed.

"Sheesh," I shrugged my shoulders. "It ain't that bad."

"YOU ARE LITERALLY TEARING ME APART."

It was noon, we had got up, and Ginny wanted to try rid some hair. I showed her the waxing strip I just ripped from her leg, "We have barely began."

"And we have just ENDED. SCREW this. I'll shave the rest." She got up and started combing her hair to calm herself. It had gotten longer, reaching a bit below her shoulders, something I liked feeling through my fingers.

I got rid of the used supplies. "You seem a tad...agitated."

"Well, I must be on my period," Ginny said sarcastically. "Here."

She gave me a list of things, seeming to buy. Most were cosmetics and such.

"You know, I realized," she began, carrying pans and kitchen supplies, "We don't have many basic stuff, like different lipsticks, nail polish, accessories etc. Do me a favour and go buy some for us."

I looked at her puzzled. "Can't we just order these?"

"It would do good to check the quality of these products before we buy them. Plus," she looked at me narrowing her eyes, "It would do good to you, getting out as Stacy. Getting out in general, actually."

I looked down, blood rushing a bit. It was great, being this person in here, in such a protected space, but outside... I still hadn't made that leap.

"What if...what if people can tell?"

She stopped whatever she was doing and turned to me.

"Okay, first of all, why should it matter? There are all sorts of horrible people out there who should be ashamed, yet they waltz merrily. Why should you? Also, girl, you look as passable as any. Equally tasty too." She stroked my cheek, planting a kiss.

"W-well, what if I get...hard?"

She smiled, rubbing my penis over my panties. "Well that would be a sight."

"I'm seriouuus!"

"Come ooon, panties don't let you get too big anyways. Wear jeans too, that should help."

I looked to the side.

"I guess that could work."

She clapped, "That's the spirit! Now go get yourself some clothes too, have your shopping therapy." She shot a vixen look, "And when you get back, I'll have a surprise for you," She kissed my ear, squeezing my butt.

Ooh boy.

I got out, having extensively combed my chin-length hair, wearing a dark gray top and jeans. Walked out of the building and picked streets with the least amount of people. The mall was not far, but far enough to call for a bus trip. I got in, among so many other people, feeling naked. It was like everyone knew about me and wanted me to quietly boil in anxiety. I looked around, shaking almost, waiting to see signs of disaproval, disgust. I didn't see anything. People were looking at their phones, the floor, through the window. Nobody was paying attention to me.

I got off, feeling more confident already. Walking through the mall I caught a few glimpses of people walking by. Were they judging? If so, why avert their gaze when I looked back? When another smiled at me, I got it. They were checking me out. They... liked what they were seeing. My stride got bigger and more certain. A buzzing of arousal washed over me, but my dick was well confined in the fabric, no fear of bulging.

Getting in the clothes department I started picking pieces for outfits, and got in the changing rooms. I undressed and looked into the big mirror. A woman in underwear stared back. One about to dress in soft and beautiful fabrics to cover this body. Not hide behind feminine garments, but elevate and accentuate what is there.

Half-dressed as I was, my penis got hard, finding an escape from the prison of clothes, and filled with incredible need to relieve myself. I curled my fingers around it, slowly stroking, taking in the sight of the woman in the mirror. Standing in the dressing room, jerking in a haze, I realized something. I wasn't just an unleashed woman, I was a slut. I wanted to pump my girlcock, shower this pretty gal in cum, then bask in it, swallow it whole, and feel it inside.

I heard steps outside, someone looking for a vacant booth. I saw from the mirror the curtain moving slightly. "Someone in there?" The voice asked. Only a thin curtain separating my debauched self form the rest of the world. What if he peeked by accident? What if he walked in? Grab my hips and push me against the mirror, bringing me face to face with the pervert I am. What if he plunged deep in my hungry ass, everyone listened, and took turns on my-

"Hmmnn, cooomiiiing," I uttered, about to ejaculate all over the mirror. Not on the public surfaces you whore. I cupped my cockhead, shivering, gathering all the cum in my palm. After a few ropes it stopped. That was close. I looked at the white glaze in my hand. Now, to erase the evidence. I licked it clean with need. Then tucked my clit, straightened my clothes and went out, still half doubting I had whored-out like that.

I paid for the clothes and changed into them. They were a pretty outfit of a white shirt with discreet flower embroidery, along with yellow capri pants and airy sandals. After done with that, I picked up the nail polish colours Ginny asked, along with a few lipsticks. It just felt so weird. Any guy would feel out of place just being here. Yet I was actively browsing, getting butterflies in my stomach, with a sense of belonging.

After trying a few perfumes, I got dizzy and decided to take a detour through the jewelery section. I started browsing the many accessories and honestly got lost in them. I gravitated towards some bracelets and the employee there must have felt my disorientation.

"Hello there? Are you looking for something specific?"

She was about my age, had a pretty face and a calm enthusiasm.

"I'm just browsing, looking, bracelets for my...uh..."

She smiled.

"Well, these are anklets, worn on...well, you know. I am sure your significant other would love them, coming from you. Looking for a particular design? Something heavy and ornate, or plain and chic?"

"Uuuhh."

"No panic, take it easy. Wanna go through some together?"

God, people in retail are not getting paid nearly enough. She sounded experienced and patient, yet genuinely interested in helping me. We talked about colouring, since Ginny's skin was a bit paler than mine, silver was a better option, without excluding gold in small quantities. I chose for her a thin silver chain with gold accents, depicting 3 moons and strewn with tiny stars. It just seemed 'dreamy'.

Like her.

"Hey, not trying to promote anything here, but would be a shame not to get something for a pretty thing like yourself."

I blushed. There were no innuendos in her speech, just genuine, sisterly sweetness. I picked a cute minimal gold blue anklet with butterflies for myself. With all these shopping bags, the clothes and the jewel around my ankle, I felt a new me coming home.

Opening the door, something was off.

I walked into a dimly lit room, only light coming from 2 lean candles on the table. A smell of vanilla and lavender hovered. Was this her idea of romantic foreplay? I laughed in delight.

"What is all this kitch? Didn't think you were into that." I kept laughing till I saw her in the frame of the hall, crestfallen. I froze.

She was wearing a dark bolero jacket and a short pleated skirt I hadn't seen before.

"Yeah. Yeah, it was stupid, of course it was. UUGH." She stormed off, putting down a plate.

What just happened?

"Pam had said the same about all that sentimental stuff, guess she was right in SOME things."

No.

"Wait. Ginny."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT. YOU DON'T KNOW ME... I DON'T KNOW ME."

I ran behind her, bumping into the bathroom door that shut behind her. I could hear her tearing up, between my banging on the door.

A few moments of silence.

She muttered between her sobbing, "I wanted you to like it. To make this mean something."

"I wasn't laughing at you, just...surprised, at all this. I was used you being more sarcastic and cynical, didn't think you actually meant this. I am sorry. Genuinely. I really like what you have done. And I Iove this side of yours."

She must have been so focused and sincere on making this as perfect as possible, my reaction caught her off guard.

"Can I please come in?"

She didn't respond, so I slowly opened the door, found her hugging her knees on the floor. I sat behind her, wrapping my arms around.

"Yesterday I laid with you, you gave me your virginity," she wispered. "I wanted my first time with you to be, special, to make you too, feel special."

How could I have harmed this creature? She was still reeling from her previous relationship, vulnerable to intimacy. Suddenly all this sissyfication, hypnos, videos, all this conditioning seemed distant and irrelevant. What mattered was this blooming flower, in danger of withering itself.

"I got something for you," I wispered in her ear. It seemed anything louder would be insincere. Reached and clasped the chain around her ankle, I placed my foot beside hers. "Thought it'd look great on a pretty thing like you."

All else dulled away, save for our bonding lips, kissing deeply and for a long time. "Now let me clean you up," I said, wiping some teary-eyed mascara.

We sat at the table, ate, talked, and talked, and laughed. At some point when we were finished, Ginny got up, heading to the bedroom, "Well, I'm filled. But there is room for more," shooting a vixen glance. I followed a few seconds later, finding her laying on the bed. I knelt and kissed her legs, massaging them, worshiping my way up her calfs and thighs. I reached her skirt, pulling it up, like pulling the petals of a flower. She was wearing some black-crimson lace panties I hadn't seen. God I wanted her.

I lowered even more, caressing her through the panties with my lips. She was looking at me blushing, so incredibly precious. Seemed almost teary.

"All the time, I- I bring out something new about me, I learn something new, and- and you just take it in, like it's nothing."

Silly girl, telling me this, as if those things didn't make me want her even more.

I crawled up to her pretty face.

"How can I not?" I asked, kissing her.

I lost count of the kisses, heading downwards, kissing her neck, chest, belly, going back to those lace panties. I bit down on them, peeling them off. Her gasping and moaning was its own reward. She handed me a lube she had next to the bed, I applied liberally and touched her hole with my dick. I looked into her eyes as I rubbed the cockhead on the entrance, seeking approval. Ginny bit down on her lip, nodding.

I slowly thrusted forward, going inside. I saw her tense and immediately stopped. Held for a moment to get used to it, and after she held my hand, I continued. Every time she felt discomfort, she squeezed my palm. Steadily, she was swallowing me whole, and soon I was up to the hilt inside her, her fleshy walls clasping down on me. Keeping me in place. It felt incredible. I was fucking a girl, popping her cherry, but I didn't feel like a man. At that moment, I felt that maybe, I was as pretty and sexy as that incredible person in front of me.

We fucked slowly and passionately, going deep every time. Her high-pitched, soft moans were having an effect on me. She had spread her legs and pulled the covers, with a look of hazed ecstasy and affection. I leaned on her.

"You are so adorable I want to cry." Laid on top of her, embracing tightly. Her arms and legs wrapped around me as we kissed again, and I started going faster. Soon we couldn't keep our mouths sealed with each others', and were panting uncontrollably.

"Hah, ah, aah~ I want you, mmm, to cum ah, inside."

I obeyed, going even faster and harder, in her ass-pussy. So delirious, wanting to make her mine, make her mad with ecstacy, send her mind to the stratosphere. I exploded inside her, coating her insides with my love-juice, sending her over the edge. Ginny arched her back, slanted her eyes and shot a rope of cum all the way to her face, our long winded moans blending in one ecstatic hymn. I stayed inside her until my clit was done leaking, almost wanting to make this panting angel pregnant.

I settled on top of her, clasping her cum between our bodies, lapping any semen that reached her face and chin. She was laughing, my tongue tickled her, and I found myself smiling, truly content.

She nuzzled my cheek, murmuring.

"I love you Stacy."

...

"I love you too~"