Panty Boys Ch. 01: The Panty Raid

Story Info
College roommates face the consequences of a panty raid.
7.5k words
4.78
32.2k
90

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College roommates Mark and Kevin face the consequences of a panty raid.

Thanks to all for your comments! I truly appreciate them and please keep them coming.

This is a tale of male-on-male sex with some non-consensual elements including forced feminization and mind control, as two young men explore their evolving sexuality and gender identity, so if that offends, please look elsewhere.

Everyone is OVER 18 in this twisted tale. This is a work of fiction with some unsafe practices. Please be careful in real life encounters.

BUSTED!

Mark and Kevin sat glumly in the uncomfortable chairs in the Dean of Student's waiting room awaiting their fate. The two friends had met while attending a two-year college and transferred to the state university to complete their degrees. They shared a cramped two-bedroom off campus apartment, and everything was going great until they decided to perpetrate a good, old-fashioned panty raid on the freshmen girl's dorm. It turns out that that sort of thing was now explosively politically incorrect in academic circles, so the two juniors were looking down the barrel at possible expulsion.

Mark was blond with his straight hair parted in the middle and reaching down to his collar in the back and mid-ear on the sides. He had a fair complexion, blue eyes with thick light brown eyebrows and a snub nose that gave him a boy-next-door look. Mark was on the shorter side with a trim, just short of athletic build. Kevin was darker, but only by comparison, with his longish brown curly hair parted down the middle, brown eyes and more delicate features that leant him an almost elvish look. He was taller, leaner and had a tighter physique than Mark.

Mark broke the silence, "This is such bu-". Mark clammed up when the hallway door opened and a tall, middle-aged man in a dark suit entered. He gave the two young men the once over as he closed the door, causing the two culprits to quickly shift their gaze to their shoes. The friends shifted uncomfortably under the penetrating gaze of the man's piercing gray eyes until he turned and entered the Dean's office.

"Who was that?" Mark wondered aloud.

"Probably more bad news in a suit," Kevin guessed. "My dad is sooo going to kill me if I get kicked out."

"Mine too..." Mark agreed.

The door to the Dean's office opened and the tall man waved them in. They glanced at each other before rising and shuffling into the office to face their fate.

Dean Young sat behind his large fancy desk, drumming his fingers and looking not at all pleased. Young was the last word you would use to describe the Dean; old, fat, balding or corpulent, perhaps - but certainly not young. "Sit down, boys," he ordered pointing to the two chairs in front of his desk. The young men bristled at being called "boys" but held their tongues.

"It would be the easiest option for me to expel you for these juvenile shenanigans, but Doctor Dante has proposed an alternative solution if you agree to undergo...what was it again, Dante?"

"Feminine Sensitivity Training..." The young men exchanged a dubious sideways glance at each other. It sounded like some kind of left wing, hippy dippy BS to them, but having to endure some lame course sure beat getting expelled. "It is part of a privately funded grant program that I am working on to improve the effectiveness of motivational videos," Doctor Dante continued. "As part of the ten-day program, you will view some videos and I will monitor your responses."

"Ten days...?!" Mark blurted out.

"Yes. Ten days. Of course, if you agree to volunteer for the program, you will be compensated for your time at a rate of fifty dollars a day. Each."

"Fifty bucks a day?!" Suddenly Kevin and Mark were all ears. They would each make five hundred dollars for watching some lame PSA type films. This was like hitting the lottery for a couple of cash strapped college students. "When do we start?"

Dante smiled, "I take it then that you have both decided to volunteer for Feminine Sensitivity Training?" Blinded by avarice, the boys nodded enthusiastically. "Excellent. Just sign this release form and I'll expect you in my lab at the Sciences building at three. Room 207. Do not be late."

"We'll be there." The two students signed the form, beat a hasty retreat out of the Dean's office and high fived in the hall. "Holy shit!" Kevin exclaimed. "Five hundred bucks! Once we're done with that stupid class we can do some serious partying, dude."

Doctor Dante watched the two boys from the Dean's window as they exited the building, admiring their lithe young forms and cute butts as they walked away. He smiled at the thought that the naïve young fools would be running away as fast as they could if they knew what he had in store for them.

"Do you think it will actually work?" Dean Young asked, breaking Dante out of his reverie.

Dante shrugged and smiled, "Either way they are no longer your problem, Richard."

At three o'clock, Kevin and Mark arrived at room 207 in the Sciences building and eagerly knocked on the door, ready to pocket a quick fifty bucks. After a moment, Doctor Dante opened the door and waved them inside his lab. It was a surprisingly ordinary small college classroom. There was a desk with a computer setup and a blackboard up front and a few rows of cafeteria type tables and chairs. One table had a couple of laptops with fancy headsets waiting for them.

"Take a seat, boys and we'll get started," Doctor Dante said cheerily as he steered his victims to their seats. Mark and Kevin each sat before a laptop that had name on it and Doc Dante helped them on with their headsets. They were light but a bit bulky, similar to a VR headset, but the eye frames were open. "These will track your eye movements, pupil dilation, etc. This will allow us to track which parts of the video are interesting and hold your interest and where you might get bored and zone out. If successful, this program should revolutionize educational films."

"How about just regular movies?" Mark asked as Dante finished adjusting his headset.

"A man after my own heart," Dante smiled. "Producers will be able to get real time feedback from preview audiences that will help them edit their films for greater popularity and therefore profits. Unlike my previous research, this program has the potential for enormous profits...among some other side benefits." Doctor Dante lecherously rested a hand on the shoulder of each young man and squeezed, the contact making them feel uncomfortable. "You boys won't be the same after this...so let's get started."

Dante fired up the laptops and video arcade music started playing in their headsets while a blue ball started bouncing around on their screens like old-school pong. "Just watch the ball, so I can calibrate the headsets before we start the movie." Dante went to the desk in front of the room and went to work while Kevin and Mark watched the ball bounce around the screen for a few minutes. Instead of finding it to be boring, the young men found the experience quite pleasant as they focused on the ball and allowed their thoughts to drift away.

Dante was pleased to see that his system was working perfectly. The headsets were not only tracking the subject's eye movements but were producing magnetic fields that were stimulating the pleasure centers of their brains, inducing a calming effect that quieted their brain activity to allow them to accept the stimuli on the screens and the subliminal visual and audio messages hidden in the music. Dante looked up from his screen to see the boys staring blankly at their screens. The bouncing ball video and headsets had done their job of inducing a trancelike state, leaving the young men ready for reprogramming. He went to a full erection from the power rush he felt as he clicked on the play bar for the video he had prepared for his unwitting victims. He smiled like a crocodile at the evil thought, "Good-bye, boys - Hell-lo, pantyboys!"

The ball faded and the film started...

"Are the genders really that different?" the deep voice of Doctor Dante intoned over stock footage of young men and women playing volleyball on a sunny beach. "Our society divides us as male or female, masculine or feminine..." Images flashed of a muscled male model, a beautiful woman in a bikini, a line of soldiers marching, a troupe of male ballet dancers leaping gracefully.

Dante monitored his program's progress and the effect it was having on his boys. Every time a feminine male image appeared onscreen; the program stimulated the pleasure centers of their brains and it flashed subliminal messages while the ballet dancers pranced in their tights.

IT'S OK

BE FEMININE

BECOME PRETTY

DRESS GIRLY

He noticed that the boys squirmed a bit in their seats during the ballet sequence, their pupils dilated slightly while the thermal cameras hidden under the table registered a slight increase in temperature and blood flow in the crotch area. Doctor Armond Dante was thrilled with the results so far. He stared at the data flow on his computer screens which excited him more than any porno ever could. The one thought that would never enter his brilliant mind was any ethical concern about reprograming the minds of two naïve young men who were just entering adulthood. To Armond, they were just cute, fuckable toys to be played with...

"Did you know that all humans start out in the womb as female? It is only later that hormones transform the female embryo to become a biological male." Pictures of beautiful female and male models flowed across the screen while the program dulled the boys pleasure centers for the female pictures and stimulated them for the views of the males. "Is it any wonder that one in five men admit to having worn women's panties?" Closeup views of women in panties, scrolled across the screens and the stimulus increased...

WEAR PANTIES

BE A PANTYBOY

"If you are hanging out with four friends, odds are that one of them likes to wear ladies' panties. Maybe it's you?!" Images of attractive fit men in panties flowed across the screen, maximum stimuli were applied to the helpless boys' pleasure centers in their minds.

BE THE ONE

WEAR PANTIES

BE A PANTYBOY

"Who can blame them? Panties are fun!"

Flurries of colorful panties fell across the screen like autumn leaves, superimposed over overlapping tick tock videos of college aged boys and girls dancing in panties.

PANTIES ARE FUN

WEAR PANTIES

BE A PANTYBOY

Armond didn't need the thermal camera to see that the boys' cocks were tenting their pants the same as his cock was making a tent in his slacks. All his hard work on his system was finally paying off, he would have created two pantyboys in less than an hour - and that was just the beginning...

Mark and Kevin were breathing heavy as a torrent of panty images were burned into their brains and psyches. Beautiful young men dancing in panties both alone and in pairs shook their cute pantied butts at the dazed roommates, almost daring them to reach out and grab a handful of sweet nylon encased boy ass.

PANTIES ARE FUN

PANTYBOYS ARE FUN

WEAR PANTIES

BE A PANTYBOY

The scenes of girls in panties had disappeared, leaving only scenes of pretty femboys and athletic studs in panties. The excited young students drooled over the sight of soft, thin twinks in tiny panties and hard muscle studs posing and stroking their hard cocks and solid glutes through black satin panties for the camera. The camera zoomed in on perky butts and rigid cocks encased in different colors of nylon.

PANTIES ARE SEXY

PANTIES FEEL GOOD

WEAR PANTIES

BE A PANTYBOY

Dante's voiceover returned, "One in five men is a pantyboy. One in five. Maybe you are one..."

ONE IN FIVE IS A

PANTYBOY

PANTIES ARE FUN

YOU ARE ONE

PANTIES ARE SEXY

YOU ARE A PANTYBOY

Slow motion videos streamed by of beautiful males stepping into panties and slipping them over their bubble butts along with frontal shots of them pulling them up over their cocks and balls then adjusting their packages in their pretty panties. "Maybe you've already tried slipping on a pair of silky panties, just for fun or out of curiosity. Who could blame you? That slippery feel of nylon on your cock and ass feels so good that it's almost irresistible. Why wouldn't you want to wear panties? Why wouldn't you NEED to wear panties?"

WEAR PANTIES

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

WEAR PRETTY PANTIES

BE A PANTYBOY

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

WEAR PANTIES

PANTYBOY

YOU NEED TO

WEAR PANTIES

PANTYBOY

The video continued brainwashing Kevin and Mark with images of guys in panties with subliminal messages burning the joys of wearing panties into their minds. Armond monitored their brainwaves which showed minimal resistance to accepting the stimuli until the video finally ended and the boys' screens faded back to the bouncing ball and the strength of the magnetic fields in their skulls faded, allowing the boys to slowly emerge from their trancelike state.

"Well done, boys," Doctor Dante enthused as he removed their headsets and started to pack them up with the boys' laptops in separate backpacks with their names on them. Mark and Kevin were both a bit dazed and looked like they had just rolled out of bed.

"Huh? Oh, uhm, that was quick..." Kevin blinked and tried to focus but his mind kept drifting to thoughts about panties. He absentmindedly adjusted his equipment in his boxers which suddenly seemed scratchy and ill-fitting.

"Holy smoke! Is it four-thirty already? I must have nodded off..." added Mark as the Doc packed up his laptop. All Mark could remember were gals dancing in panties...pretty panties...pretty boys in pretty panties...so many boys...so many panties... Mark discreetly adjusted his equipment too.

Doctor Dante dropped Mark's backpack in his lap, "There is another video all set to go that you boys can watch tonight at your leisure, just make sure that you are wearing your panties."

"Puh-panties?" Mark stuttered as he looked down into his open backpack and saw that it was filled with about two dozen pairs of brightly colored ladies' panties! His cock instantly got so hard that the bag lifted about an inch off his lap.

"Yes, panties. You boys are to wear panties for the duration of the therapy under your regular clothing, but when you are home you should wear nothing but panties. Now, Mark, I got you bikini type nylon panties, but Kevin, your panties are high waisted with a high cut leg opening. I thought they would fit your figure better."

"Uhm, okay, th-thanks..." Kevin reached into his backpack and pulled up a handful of colorful lacey and filmy nylon that almost made his rigid cock unload in his scratchy boxers. The young man couldn't wait to get home and try on his treasure trove of panties.

Mark was already picturing his roommate in those sexy panties as he reached into his own bag of girly goodies and was rewarded with the thrill of feeling multiple layers of nylon sensuously sliding over each other. He also couldn't wait to get home to slip into his new panties.

"Before I forget," Dante reached into his wallet and pulled out a couple of crisp fifty-dollar bills. The young men stood up and took their precious cash in hand. Dante smiled at the thought that these handsome young men had just permanently sold him their masculinity for the price of a pair of Haggar slacks...

Dante escorted the new pantyboys to the door, "Just make sure that when you sit on the couch in your panties at home and watch the video together that Kevin is on the left and Mark is on the right same as here because the system is set for that alignment. See you tomorrow at three, boys." Mark and Kevin held their backpacks in front of their crotches to hide their hard-ons with one hand and clutched their fifty in the other as the man who had already ruined them for life pushed them out the door. Somehow they both felt dirty holding the cash, like they were a couple of rent boys with cum on their chins.

They stood there looking at the door for a moment and then like sleepwalkers, headed for the exit. The fresh air and sunshine helped to clear the fog from their minds. Kevin was the first to speak, "I guess we should watch the next video as soon as we get home to get it over with..."

"We'll have to slip into our panties first..." Mark replied with a little too much enthusiasm.

"Uhm, yeah, sure..." Kevin replied noncommittally, but he picked up the pace as they headed back to their apartment.

As soon as they came through the door of their apartment, the boys practically ripped open their backpacks to get to their new panties like two excited kids on Christmas morn. Mark grabbed a colorful fistful of silky nylon out of his pack and paused to look at it before rubbing it across his face. Mmm... it was all so soft and silky...

Kevin was neater by nature, so he busied himself by pulling his panties out one by one to admire them. As the Doc had mentioned, they were high waisted with high cut leg openings. Kevin felt a thrill of sissy pleasure when he pulled out a pair of powder blue panties with a wide lace waistband and scalloped leg openings. He kicked off his sneakers and stripped off his jeans and underwear in one move. While still in his socks and tee shirt he stepped into the wisp of sensuous nylon. OMG. The sensation was glorious! He pulled the panties up his long legs to his crotch and then pulled the panties up over his ass and the lacy waistband up until it almost hit his navel. The panties felt absolutely amazing on his skin. Kevin ran his hands down over his nylon clad ass which gave him such a thrill that his cock went fully erect in his pretty new panties. Kevin had taken the first step on the road to being a pantyboy.

A few feet away, his roommate Mark had stripped totally naked and was literally taking his first step into being a pantyboy as he stepped one foot and then the other into a pair of yellow nylon bikini panties with little white bows at the waist and pulled them up over his already erect cock and bubble butt. Like his roommate he couldn't resist running his hands over his newly pantied ass. Mark was loving his new panties so much that he quickly decided he was going to spend his fifty bucks on even more new panties for himself.

"Those look cute on you..."

Mark spun around as Kevin's comment momentarily snapped him out of his panty lust. He instinctively cupped his hands over his crotch in modesty as he drank in the vision of his friend and roommate in high-cut powder blue panties. Mark's cock popped up to full mast under his hands at the highly erotic sight. "Dude, you look smoking hot in those panties..." Mark blurted out.

Kevin smiled, "Thanks, but we should watch the video the Doc assigned and get it over with."

"Uhm. Yeah, right..." Mark stammered. He was glad to grab his backpack to conceal the bulge in his panties while stealthily checking out his buds' full-blown erection. Kevin seemed to have no qualms about walking around with a boner in his panties, the sight of which was turning Mark on big time. WTF? He had known Kevin for years and seen him naked many times before without a single sexual thought, but something about seeing his roomie in panties was leaving him breathless.

Kevin put his laptop on the coffee table, then grabbed Mark by the hips and guided his panty clad buddy to the other side, "Remember that Doc told us that you need to be on the right." Mark shuffled sideways to the right and gasped as he felt Kevin's iron hard boner slide across his pantied ass. OMG! It was the first time that he had ever come in physical contact with another guys' boner and the added sensation of nylon sliding over nylon made his knees go weak. It sure didn't help when he felt Kevin's hand slide discreetly across his nylon clad bubble butt as he removed his hand from his hip. Did Kevin find him sexy in panties, too?