Jerk Buddies

Story Info
Two cuckold husbands take matters into their own hands...
3.6k words
4.43
7.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
406 Followers

This is a "fluff" story with no redeeming content or literary value other than disseminating the gratuitous erotic desires that reside in my mind......please excuse every excessive example of extreme evocative alliteration, another bad habit of mine....as well as all the extraordinarily long run on sentences where a period should replace an and as it's not always awful sentence construction, but particulars of emphasis strung out in prose to make a perfectly profound point, period.

Jerk Buddies

Tom and Jerry were cuckolds. Both were betas and both had beautiful wives. Both married young and their young wives by their early thirties had blossomed into ravishing hotties while Tom and Jerry had remained rather geeky, with, quite honestly, effeminate mannerisms. How Melissa and Teri as best friends came to cuckold their husbands is not important. With Melissa and Tom, it may have been with her increasingly withholding sex that she came to discover that Tom was a masturbator. And not only was he a masturbator behind her back, Melissa came to discover Tom was masturbating wearing her panties.

In her hottie-ness she was quite often hit on by studly men, and having a masculine, hung boyfriend would soon become a fact in the modern marriage of Tom and Melissa. Full sexual intercourse with Tom was replaced by her administering him a hand job, a "half-er" as she called it. To make it more interesting for Tom, Melissa began allowing him to pick out a pair of panties to wear during the hand job. Needless to say, this was beyond exciting for Tom, especially as Melissa began to emasculate him with talk of him surely wanting to suck her boyfriend's cock. When she had asked him if he'd ever sucked a cock and would he like to suck her boyfriend's cock, Tom nodded shyly, yes. Something about being in silky pink panties as your wife masturbates you asking if sucking cock is of any interest, made Tom's ejaculations quite dramatic.

Again, not important whether it was Teri who convinced Melissa to cuckold her husband or vice versa. The fact was, both gals had cucked their husbands and both gals had studly boyfriends. Jerry was much like Tom in that masturbation was nearly the only form of sexual outlet in his marriage. For both cucked husbands, upon occasion, they were allowed a little lick of their wives' pussies after they had been with their boyfriends. The taste of semen when licking wifey clean drove the husbands wild and served to cement the roles of the cucky husbands in these modern marriages. Early on in the cuckolding, the wives chose not to introduce their lovers to their cucked husbands, at least not yet. Both Teri and Melissa had an inkling that Tom and Jerry would become close friends as the cuckolding progressed.

With Friday nights a primary night for the wives to go out with their boyfriends and stay out late, it was only natural that the girls thought it would be 'cute' that their husbands keep each other company. At first, the boys would play video games, but even from the beginning with their wives out, they would be watching porn. One Friday, it happened that they pulled out their penises and masturbated in front of each other watching porn. As cuckold jerk buddies, jerking off in front of a fellow cuck is an excellent, exciting first step in the cuckold kingdom, er... queendom. Actually, they embarrassedly masturbated twice in front of each other during the course of that night before the wives got home, wiping up their ejaculations and then back to video games.

The next Friday, the moment the wives were out the door, the porn was on, and the penises were out. This went on for several weeks. Eventually, Jerry, through Teri's inquiry, had revealed to his wife that yes, both boys had masturbated in front of each other when the wives were out. Lovingly, she encouraged Jerry to give Tom a "helping hand" the next night together. The next time the boys were together, as they masturbated to bisexual and especially cuckold porn on the screen, saw Jerry longingly look over to Tom and coyly slide his hand over the other male's erect penis. The touch of the other boy's hand on his penis made Tom swoon in erotic ecstasy, his penis swollen in sizable swelling.

Melissa masturbating him always felt wonderful, but the new taboo sensation of Jerry's hand on his penis was beyond compare. With Tom's pants down about his ankles and his shirt off, Jerry slowly, sensuously and kindly masturbated his fellow cuckold. Tom's ejaculation from getting wanked by Jerry was among the best he had ever known. After wiping up, Tom knew he should return the favor, by jacking off Jerry. Though Tom had just ejaculated, the moment he placed his hand over Jerry's hard penis, he felt a stiff stir in his own penis like an erection was returning even though he had just been masturbated by his friend.

It felt so good, so right, to masturbate his fellow cuckold. With porn on the screen and Jerry's penis in his hand, both boys were in a sexual dream world. By the time Jerry ejaculated, squirming and writhing huffing heavy breaths with the tender touch of Tom's hand, Tom's own penis was hard again. Tom began to masturbate furiously, finally coaxing another ejaculated masturbation from his penis, huffing and moaning. While both boys masturbated behind their wives backs during the week, they couldn't wait for their wives to go out Friday nights.

For the two cucky hubbies now as jerk buddies, it was a progression; first masturbating in front of the other, then masturbating each other as erotic fascination unfolded in their private jerk world. Soon, the moment the wives were gone, they'd be in their tightie whitie underwear, masturbating, then masturbating each other. Then, one Friday night, it was Tom's idea, they should raid Melissa's panty drawer and wear panties as they masturbate. Standing naked together with uber erect penises perusing panties a plenty in Melissa's private pantie place, both boys shivered in pleasure as the silky sensation of sensuous softness titillated their perky penises.

As the boys marveled how wistfully wonderful it felt wearing wifey's panties, it was at this moment, two hugely homosexual happenings happened. The boys stroked each other's pulsating penis through the panties, standing nearly naked together in the boudoir, as they looked dolefully into each other's eyes. Then, as if in slow motion, their faces joined for a kiss. While their hottie wives were out with real men, these two cuckold husbands were discovering the joys of effeminate affection certain types of "males" can have for each other.

Loving, sensuous, soft hungry kisses ensued as their bodies pressed together and pantie clad penises pressed against the other. Their sexuality by this point in their cuckolding gave them a sense of effeminate beta homosexuality, like they were enraptured by the gay femme feelings of sexual attraction to another male who like themselves, was equally effeminate. And horny. Having beautiful wives with whom they were crazy in lust with but were denied any sexual contact other than an occasional hand job, Jerry and Tom developed a powerful attraction to each other that would result in more satisfying satisfaction than the satisfaction a hand job from wifey would bring, or from jerking each other off as jerk buddies.

As they kissed and rubbed pantie clad penises together, it was only natural that one or the other boys would drop to his knees and pull the other's pretty silky panties down and put his new lover's penis in his mouth. And that's exactly what Jerry did. The naughty sensation of Jerry's mouth on Tom's penis produced palpitations of penile ecstasy as the warm loving wetness of Jerry's mouth and lips worked magically upon his penis. While the boys were both cuckolds, unlike what is commonly assumed about cucked husbands, the boys did have average or bigger penises, not the pinky little winky popularly associated with cucky hubbies. And Jerry's mouth on Tom's at least average penis made both boys wonder what took them so long to reach this point of profound pleasure. Jerry lovingly sucked Tom's penis, with Tom uttering words of thanks to Jerry, telling his fellow cuck how much he loved him.

The tremendous tingling sensation of being sucked by his male friend was too much for Tom, when his penis began to quite literally pee semen into Jerry's mouth. As Jerry tasted Tom's tasty testicle tonic, he ravished Tom's penis in adoration, hungrily sapping all the semen he could slurp as he sucked off his cuck buddy. Tom had known sexual pleasures in his life, but the culmination of being jerk buddies with Jerry, leading from wanking to mutual masturbation to now being fellated by his fellow cucky, this, this was the best he had experienced.

When, finally, after Jerry pulled off from bathing Tom's penis and balls clean, the two boys kissed frantically, fascinated by the fun fellatio affair. As if camping, Jerry's penis tented tall in Melissa's pretty panties Tom had put on his penis. The boys kissed again anew in passionate appreciation. Like the first time Jerry jerked off his buddy, Tom felt a sincere desire to return the favor, by fellating his friend. Jerry's penis felt lovely as Tom touched it tenderly as their kissing took them to towering heights of tumultuous torment.

By the penis, Tom pulled Jerry into bed, pushing back the covers as the lovers lay together in a boy/boy tango. While Teri and Melissa had long since not enjoyed any intimacy with their now rather effeminate husbands, Tom and Jerry were discovering the unbridled wonderment of boy-on-boy love making. Two smooth, nearly hairless boys in panties and erect penises made any angst they had about their wives both having masculine boyfriends dissipate into a lovely pink cloud of homosexual lusting.

Tom's mouth soon found Jerry's erect penis, repaying in kind his cuck buddy for the lovely licking previously applied to his own penis. Lathering Jerry's penis with love and affection, Tom began to understand the term "cocksucker". Though he was called one numerous times, now he understood the truth of the term from the perspective of a male doing the sucking. It was glorious. Cock just tasted so good, giving him a warm 'fuzzy' as he sucked cock. And much like when he had given Jerry a jerk job for the first time after Jerry had jerked him, he felt an erection resuming, regardless that he had just ejaculated in Jerry's mouth moments earlier. Sucking Jerry's cock, excuse me, sucking Jerry's penis just tasted so wonderfully good to Tom, as the taste of pulsating penis put palpations of pure pleasure on his lips and tongue, placating his puckered puss's performance on his pal's penis.

If only Teri and Melissa were there to witness the affectionate actions of their exalting, excited effeminate ejaculating exchanges! The wives would have been so happy and proud of their swishy pantie wearing hubbies. Of course, both wives knew that Tom and Jerry were probably pathetic perverted private pansies who would become perfect play pals, while they themselves pursued much more manly masculine men. Tom's lavish lovely licking his new lover's love stick soon produced the intended effect as Jerry ejaculated with an animated moan dispensing a naughty discharge into Tom's cock hungry mouth.

While both boys had tasted semen second hand from their wives' pretty pussies, tasting it from the source was a revelation of unabated sexual joy. When Tom finally pulled his mouth off Jerry's penis, the boys snuggled and kissed, marveling at the most marvelous moaning moments that they had ever melted with together. Tom's rebounding erection caused him to furiously masturbate another naughty ejaculation all over himself as Jerry kissed his face and whispered loving encouragement, and telling Tom that he too was in love with his 'bate mate'.

From there, the boys knew that they were going to love being in love with each other and that things would be even more exciting once Teri and Melissa found out. But "let's just keep it our little secret for now" they told each other, knowing that there was a wide variety of effeminate actions that they could explore before the wives were privy to their private partaking's.

As wearing panties during these new pleasurable pursuits became common, mutual masturbation in panties heated up the homosexual hand jobs the boys were enjoying, heaping hot horny hands humping hurriedly helping huge hard-ons. Many messes were made, ejaculating joy juices over each other's pantie clad penis while kissing and caressing. When Melissa and Teri went with their boyfriends to Mexico on a three-day trip, Tom and Jerry were equally elated about having elongated time alone together.

That very Friday it was decided by the boys that they should shower together, shaving away any masculinity might remain on their still rather boyish bodies. Showering, however, was decidedly not going to be as fun or as feminine, thus a bubble bath was drawn, so soaping and shaving each other's legs, underarms, every pube and any other errant hairs, was found to be a splendid splashy activity allowing ample time to effeminate and eliminate masculinity.

As droplets of water dried and were toweled off, the boys' shriveled penises were powdered and pampered, soon to be placed in pretty petite pink panties for the purpose of putting perverted pleasures at play. Standing naked together with excited elongated erections in their effeminate dream world, Tom and Jerry applied luscious lipstick, erogenous eye shadow, rouge, mascara and highlights to heighten their homosexual homogeneity, helping them hear the Sirens beckoning their effeminate boyish desires. Loving looks and soft silly stroking of each other's lovely long love logs would portend potent promise of perfectly promiscuous penile pantie playtime.

Once properly pretty and perfectly primped, the boys began to molest the silky property of Melissa's sensuous lingerie selection. For two beta beaus romping around in drawers and drawers of lingerie loveliness, it was better than unwrapping gifts as a boy would under the holiday tree. Soon attired in sensuous stockings, pretty pink panties, catchy camisoles and such, it was a search for dresses and high heels to help heap effeminate femininity upon the already poofy pair of cucky hubbies. Neither naughty boy knew just how intoxicating it would be, by being in short sexy silky dresses and heavenly high heels, that their femininity would find them freely floating around as the fairest fairies found anywhere in faggy femdom.

With egregious erections erect, the poofy pair partied in panties with each other's pretty perky penis. Though not wanting to mess the perfect makeup, after playing playfully with each other's pantied penis, it was decided to remove the dresses to retire to bed together. As Tom, still in high heels, stockings and a skimpy pair of pink panties pulled back the covers, Jerry spied Tom's tender tushie, tempting him with his buddy's boyish bottom, a butt so cute that by putting his penis between the cheeks of his buddy's boyish butt the probability of penetration was a very real possibility.

Tom perked up as his pal's penis began to probe his puckered private place. With the help of some petroleum jelly, Jerry pushed his penis passionately up Tom's boyish butt. It had been so long since either boy had enjoyed any penetration with their own wives that now both Jerry as the penetrator and Tom receiving his pal's penis, a lovely new world of effeminate interaction was blossoming by this boy/boy butt buggery.

Jerry bumped and buggered Tom's boyish butt with delicious penile penetration, humping his homosexual home boy in loving copulation. For both boys this type of penetration, both as penile perpetrator and bottom boy receiver, seemed to be far more natural as cuckold husbands, as jerk buddies, as affectionate effeminate homosexual lovers, than when they were disappointing their wives with their pathetic lack of penile "prowess". Jerry humped his bottom boy lover from behind, helping Tom out by stroking his pal's penis, jerking off his butt buddy as the doggie style doggery dominated their depraved desperate desires. When finally, after much huffing and puffing, they blew their loads, with Tom squirting all over the sheets and Jerry ejaculating jets of joy up the butt of his bottom boy lover.

As the boys progressed alone together for three days in their rather pornographic presentation of effeminate expression of dress and sexual desires, one cannot but help think that they were becoming much like the gay cream puffs portrayed in the Prissy porn pages. Prissy is an artist whose illustrations are of effeminate males so feminine and faggy in dress and display, that the inference of caricature is actually quite arousing as the boys portrayed by Prissy are pert pretty boyish boys in dresses, high heels, and makeup belonging to females of quite a young age.

Often Prissy's pansy pals are boys with boners, with ribbons on their erections who often play with each other's pretty penises at the direction of a matronly auntie or group of aunties. Leakage through pretty panties and uncontrolled cummies are pretty common in Prissy's portrayal of effeminate pansy pals. Many times, these pretty prissy pansy boys are portrayed promenading bottomless sans panties and always with wild willies waving erect. Primarily, Prissy's pansy pals are encouraged to play with each other for auntie's amused entertainment and often the boys present themselves with stiff penises waving proudly to professors, pastors or other dignified distinguished men who prefer pretty prissy pansy pals performing perverted pleasures on their penises, rather than a woman doing those deeds.

While Tom and Jerry did not have cute frilly ankle socks or prom pink or light blue dresses with puffy shoulder puffs, petticoats and lace, if they would have had them, they most certainly would have worn them. The two boys had become just that effeminate. Increasingly feminine and swishy they felt and acted; guys going gaga at being gay was understatement. The more they postured and promenaded proudly, parading poof-ily in panties, penises pointed into painted lips, the more phallic fun they had for three days while their wives were working wonders wallowing in the sun with real men. Tom and Jerry were hoping soon that Teri and Melissa would allow them to effeminate their feelings for the phallic fun of sucking the cocks of their wives' boyfriends.

When the wives returned from Mexico, it was Jerry who revealed to Teri, through pictures, that he and Tom had grown quite close and that the closet is a place for clothing, and that much of the wives' clothing from the closet were now bringing the two effeminate jerk buddies out of the closet, would she understand? Teri was elated as she told Melissa what Jerry had revealed, though both wives had known this would cum to pass from the moment Tom, and Jerry also, were so utterly enthralled by their wives allowing and encouraging their husbands to wear pretty pink panties as the wives administered hand jobs in place of penetration, helping the husbands become the best cuckolds any hottie wife could ever have.

With daylight shining in on the closet of Tom and Jerry's effeminate affectionate affection for each other, Teri and Melissa often felt free to bring home Jake and Jack. The two manly males were amused how two equally effeminate husbands who were married to such hottie women could have no issues with them boffing their wives. Jake and Jack were amused as well, when the boys, all prissied in panties were allowed to fluff their big cocks before the manly men boffed their wives, then with the boys eagerly cleaning their cocks after creaming their wives and cleaning their wives' cream pie of the ungodly amounts of semen ejaculated up into Teri and Melissa.

jakladd
jakladd
406 Followers
12