Jerk Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys did not care about any implications of their own lack of masculinity, as in their proud poofy promiscuity they were just all too happy to climb nearly naked in bed together in the guest bedroom, bare and boyish, to make sweet tender effeminate homosexual love, writhing and moaning in elated effeminate ejaculate ecstasy as their wives were boffed by big brawny boyfriends who thundered classic carnal cum blasts, bestowing beautiful wives with the right kind of loving.

Postscript...

Tom and Jerry, as loyal and loving cuckold do, remained married to Melissa and Teri in a type of modern marriage unlike marital unions of past generations. Tom and Jerry hid their effeminate homosexual tendencies from public view yet were often urged on by their wives to continue privately parading their pansy proud perverted pantie wearing pantomime for the purpose of pleasing their penises with each other and with Jake and Jack. While technically "males", the only similarities shared with their masculine brethren was the love of the feeling that emitting exciting ejaculations from their penis would bring.

For Jake and Jake, these ejaculations more often than not, were enjoined joyously in the company of Teri and Melissa. However, though as jerk buddies/suck buddies/butt buddies, while Tom and Jerry were more than happy to entertain themselves alone in private, penises in panties. paws on penises, they arose to any occasion where their services were needed to service Jake and Jack when the wives were "off limits" so to speak, but their brawny boyfriends still needed boffing. Jake and Jack were loath to truly admit it, but something about the poofy pair made their manly members more than a little erect as the wives watched wide-eyed with wine glasses in hand. Giggling abounded as the pantied poofy pair would perform impassioned panting playfulness on the pricks of Jake and Jack before jerking jointly to the amusement of the guys and gals.

Tah tah, Tom and Jerry.

12