Jerking It for My Wife

Story Info
Fulfilling a long held fantasy.
5.9k words
4.57
33.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began innocently enough, a day like most others in the hot August weeks of the North-east. Mark and his wife, Diane were sitting by the backyard pool enjoying a little afternoon sun and relaxation on a day home alone. As their two boys were now older, the two found themselves in the enviable position of being empty nesters, with more time to themselves and more privacy as well.

The backyard was quite large, as they lived on the edge of a small town in a setting that was almost country like. There was no fence, there was no need of one. The many trees and thick underbrush took care of any privacy concerns. There were neighbours of course, but with the summer foliage, the houses were all but invisible to each other. The landscaping was dominated by a medium sized pool. there were lots of decorative flowers and shrubs amidst the rock gardens between the pool and the forest edge. All in all, a little slice of paradise.

As the afternoon sun worked its way around the sky, the amount of shade cast by the house was decreasing, and the couple had retreated to the last corner where they could lay and relax in the two chaise loungers that took up that space. Diane was reading and Mark was just towelling off after a quick dip in the pool to cool down. It was a warm day with temps hovering in the mid 80's.

As he dried himself off, Marks eyes were drawn to the semi-reclined form of his wife as she lay reading on the chaise. She was still a fine looking woman, he mused. She was wearing an especially skimpy bikini today, one that he knew would never see the light of day anywhere else. A very tiny red suit that he had ordered online, it had a small triangle top that tied at the neck and behind the back, and a form fitting Brazilian bottom that showed all her best features, at least in his eyes. This suit was reserved for private pool time. Lucky boy! Although not a prude, she was just not confident enough to be seen quite that exposed on a public beach or pool.

Why she was wearing a bathing suit at all was a bit of a puzzlement to Mark, but something he had learned to accept. He was, as usual, quite nude. He reasoned that this was his backyard, and with the privacy that they enjoyed here, he could wear whatever he pleased.

What he pleased, was nothing.

Mark had been, and still was, a lifelong nudist. When pressed, her reasoning was simply the fear that a neighbour would show up unannounced and "catch" them. He would just laugh and say, "If they show up without calling first, what they see is their problem, not mine. Besides, we're all the same under our clothes, no big deal." Of course, that was his naturist attitude talking, and nothing would persuade him otherwise. Something she had learned to accept.

Healthy eating and lots of long walks had kept them both fit and trim over the years. Diane was tallish at 5 foot 7 with reddish blonde hair and a fine sheen of freckles on her nose and shoulders, with a few more spilling down her cleavage and disappearing into the small bikini top that she was wearing that day. Her breasts weren't overly full, but still had most of that youthful perkiness to them that Mark loved. He could see her nipples straining at the thin fabric, and making their presence known. As his gaze moved down her body, he admired the gentle slope of her belly as it blended into the curves of her hips. A little too curvy, she would have said, but like a lot of women he knew, she was far too critical of her own body.

Mark was actually a huge fan of the rear view she presented, especially in tight blue jeans. As his gaze wandered the rest of the way down to her stunning long legs, his favourite part, with one knee lifted and bent slightly in a provocative pose, he felt a slight stiffening in his crotch, a stirring that signalled where these thoughts were taking him.

He was snapped out of his reverie quite abruptly when, without looking up, or taking her eyes off the book she was engrossed in, she let him know she knew she was being perused.

"You going to stand there staring all day, or can I get another drink here?" Diane said, as she wiggled an empty glass at him. She turned her head towards him, and peered over the top of her glasses at him with a little smirk on her face and raised eyebrows.

Mark quickly recovered his composure, lowered the towel slightly, lest she get an inkling of his thoughts, and said, "Yeah, sure thing sweetie" as he reached for the glass. He turned away before he dropped the towel on the chaise as he passed it, and with glass in hand headed for the door to the kitchen with his semi-erect dick swaying in front of him and leading the way.

Diane turned her head slightly to watch him walk away. She had noticed the beginnings of an erection, and was actually pleased that she still had that effect on him. As much as she worried that someone might see them one day, she secretly enjoyed having a naked man around all afternoon. She found herself constantly casting little glances at him and admiring his all over tan and the way he seemed so at ease with being nude for hours on end. She also had a soft spot for his taut backside which always got her full attention when he strolled to the pool. She'd had a few stirrings of her own out there, but never anything she would consider acting on until they were safely inside. Truth was, some of the best sex they ever had was 'after pool sex.'

Mark was in the kitchen by now, pouring another iced tea and rummaging in the fridge for some more ice for his lovely partner and couldn't quite get the images and thoughts of her out of his head. He was beginning to sport quite the hard-on by this point. Her drink was ready, but he held off going back out for a bit, trying to will the erection away. For some strange reason, even after years of marriage he just didn't think it was cool to wander around with that thing waving in front of him like a banner saying, 'Hey, guess what I'm thinking about.'

What he was thinking about, (obviously) was that maybe there would be time for a little afternoon encounter. He was certainly in the mood, there was nothing left to do now but to see if she was likewise inclined. He didn't think there would be an issue, but one never knows. He would love to just go out and have her right there on the chaise lounge in the shade and nice breeze outside, but he knew that was a non-starter.

Mark came out of the kitchen onto the pool deck with Diane's drink in hand and walked over to the two loungers. He was no longer at full mast, but anyone looking would see there was definitely something on his mind.

And someone was looking.

Diane glanced up from her book, as she reached out for the glass of iced tea,

"Well, well, what's on your mind there, bud?" She said as she pointedly stared right at his semi-stiff dick with a smile. He sat down on the edge of the lounger, facing her with his legs parted, elbows on his knees, and leaned earnestly forward. He felt his cock stiffen slightly under her gaze. He grinned a little sheepishly, and said,

"Well, to be honest, I was kind of hoping we could; you know" his voice trailed off, and he let the presence of his now semi-erect cock finish the thought.

Diane of course had seen this coming, she smiled ruefully and shook her head in a sort of mock disbelief. She turned away from him and picked her phone up from the small table beside her and thumbed it to life to check the time.

"Um, you do remember we have company coming tonight, right?" She said as she looked at the phone and ran the numbers in her head. "We have to get supper started soon."

Truth was, Mark had forgotten that. Well, at least his dick had forgotten that.

"Not even time for a quick one?" he practically pleaded with a crestfallen look. She was torn, she knew that time was short, but really wanted to help the poor man out and was getting a little wound up herself with the sight of that stiffening cock in front of her. But then she would get all messy, have to have another shower...

An idea had crept into Diane's head. Something that might work for both of them. She sat forward and swung her legs down and around to perch on the side of the chaise facing him. Looking around as if someone might overhear, she leaned forward and said somewhat coyly, "How about a nice hand job? I think we've got time for that."

His eyebrows slowly raised up as what she had said sank in, and he leaned back with a smile and renewed hope. "Ah... well yeah, that'd be great." He knew that she knew just how much he loved a good tug once in a while. No long drawn out foreplay, no pressure to make sure she came too, just lay back and enjoy.

Pure pleasure.

That settled, Diane leaned back and with a jerk of her thumb towards the door, said, "Lets go then, bud! Lead the way."

"Woo Hoo! You don't have to ask me twice." Mark stood and worked his way around the end of the chaise and towards the door, grabbing his towel in one hand as he went past. Diane followed close behind, abandoning her book and iced tea for another time.

As they made their way through the kitchen, her eyes were focused on the way the muscles of his nicely tanned ass were working, as usual. She couldn't help but notice a little spring in his step. This was going to be fun, she mused. She had't disclosed the full plan to him yet. He was in for a bit of a surprise... "I'll be right behind you" she said, "I just want to grab something."

"Okay, don't be long, or I may have to start without you," he called back over his shoulder. It was a long running joke between them, but today there might just be a little more to it.

Diane went to the wine cooler and pulled out a nice bottle of Merlot they had started the night before and poured herself a glass-full to sip on. Her hands were shaking slightly with a mixture of excitement and nervousness, not sure how her plan would play out. She then headed down the hall to the bedroom, where she knew Mark would be waiting. He had laid the towel out on the bed (good boy) and was laying stretched out, leaning on a pillow with his hands behind his head. His legs were slightly parted, and his semi-erect penis was flopped back on his stomach waiting for the fun to begin.

"Oh my, look... a naked man, whatever will I do?" Diane giggled as she went to the side of the bed. She placed the glass of wine on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed next to Mark. If he had noticed the wine, he didn't comment on it, likely wrapped up in the anticipation of what was to come (or cum, likely). She reached over with her right hand and started to gently stroke the inside of his leg, starting at the knee and working up to, but not quite touching, his package. She did this for a while, using only her fingertips, and then shifted her focus to stroking his chest, from the nipples down past his navel, again stopping short of his slowly swelling member.

Diane loved the effect that she had on him. She loved how she could slowly build him up to a point of no return. She loved the control. After a few minutes of this, his cock was almost fully awakened.

"Looking a little tight there bud, want me to fix that for you?" His cock was now throbbing in anticipation of her touch, withheld up to this point. The swollen head was straining against his foreskin, bobbing slightly. She reached for it deliberately, gently wrapped her fingers around it and slowly pulled back on the foreskin until the head of his penis popped free. His relief and pleasure was palpable.

She resumed her practised stroking, using only her nails and fingertips, but this time including his fully erect and throbbing cock in her ministrations. She continued to raise the level of his arousal until he was fairly squirming.

Marks eyes were fixed on her hand as it stroked and caressed his now constricting balls and practically dancing cock. He loved the sensations that she was causing, but was really hoping she would soon just wrap her hand around it firmly and give it a few good tugs. He closed his eyes and leaned back into the pillow in an attempt to control his breathing. His cock was actually starting to bounce a little in anticipation of how good this would feel, when she abruptly stopped...

He let a few seconds go by, and then opened his eyes and looked at her to see what was up. She sat calmly on the edge of the bed with her hands resting in her lap, and a somewhat quizzical look on her face. Her cheeks were lightly flushed,

"You're enjoying that aren't you..." she asked.

"Umm, yes I am" he hesitated, before continuing, "Why did you... stop?"

"Well," she started. "Do you remember last winter when we were on vacation, and you told me about an old fantasy that you used to have when you were a teenager?"

It came back to him in a rush. He had been a little drunk, and kinda horny.

He had wondered aloud if maybe she would like to watch him masturbate some time; and had felt somewhat embarrassed at having blurted that out. She in turn, had been a little shocked to hear it.

As a teenage boy he would often ( and I mean really often ) jerk off in his room at night and fantasize that he was doing it with an audience of some sort. A girl, or a couple of girls even. It was something he had dreamed of, but kept to himself for a long time.

"Ah; yes I do," he said tentatively, his voice trailing off.

"Good," she said. "Then nows your chance, lover boy. Let's do this...I want to watch you to jerk off for me. I want to sit here, drink my wine, and enjoy the show." She finished.

Her face a little flushed, she leaned over to the bedside table and picked up the glass of wine. She took a little sip, looked down at Mark's incredulous face and with a little wave of her hand said, "You may proceed," and promptly giggled.

Mark reached down tentatively at first, and began to to stroke his cock and balls with his fingertips until his dick was once again fully erect and almost jumping in anticipation. He took a deep breath and grasped his now swollen and throbbing member with a firm grip and began to slide his hand up and down slowly, feeling immediate relief from the pent up desire flow through him.

It only really took a brief dozen or so strong strokes to bring his breathing back to normal. He relaxed his grip and once again began just lightly caressing his cock with his fingers until the demand for a firmer grip began to grow anew.

Diane watched intently as he continued to alternate between light caresses and good firm jacking every minute or so, edging himself onward. She could barely take her eyes off the sight of his hand as he gripped his cock firmly around the base and pulled upward, gathering his foreskin and drawing it up to cover the swollen head of his penis, enveloping it in the soft layers of skin, and then giving it a few hard and quick but short, strokes. He would then stop and slowly pull the foreskin back again with his fingers until once more the engorged head of his cock would spring free.

She glanced up at his face, and saw that his eyes were partly closed, unfocused. There was a look on his face that suggested he was far away, wrapped in pleasant thoughts. He was obviously enjoying this immensely.

Mark saw her looking at him and smiled, "Enjoying the show?" he managed, with a husky voice.

"Oh, yes" she said truthfully, "Very... enlightening."

Mark smiled, relieved. He had always been afraid that this would be too awkward for her, and that his fantasy would be a bust.

"Could you do me a favour sweetie? Grab the lube for me? I'm a little dry here" he asked, "You know the one."

Diane reached over and opened the drawer on the bedside table and pulled out the little black bottle of lube that was his favourite. Not the Aloe based one that was best for the two of them. This one was a silicone based lube that was awesome for hand jobs, slippery as hell. He loved it.

"Here you go," She said, as she flipped the top open with her thumb and upended the bottle until a thin stream of clear lube drizzled onto the head of his cock. "You keep working that thing, and I'll be the 'lube lady,' Okay?" She quipped.

Mark used the end of his thumb to rub the slippery liquid all over the head of his cock, and then with his fingertips spread some up and down the shaft of his penis until it was bouncing around in pleasure. He resumed his routine of alternate gentle stroking and aggressive tugging. His breathing had shallowed, and he was slightly flushed now. His body was starting to move in concert with the motion of his jacking, the muscles of his lower abdomen were starting to constrict. A thought flicked through his consciousness that if he didn't slow down this would be over too soon, and he didn't want that. He wanted the pleasure to last awhile yet.

With an effort, he slowed the motion down and released some of the grip on his fully engorged cock. He opened his eyes fully, and looked over at his wife who still sat perched on the edge of the bed, leaning sideways, supporting herself with her right hand and holding the glass of wine in her left. She was watching him with a rapt attention.

She glanced up at his face, to see why he had slowed down. She had thought things were just starting to get interesting. He had seemed on the verge of losing control. Something which had strangely excited her. The thought that he was about to cum, on his own, and she would be there to experience it with him.

Mark looked at his wife, sitting there calmly watching, and seemingly quite enjoying the scene before her. He noticed the glance up at his face, and caught her gaze with his own. "Could you do me a little favour there, sweetie?"

"Whats that, Babe?" She asked.

"How about losing that top of yours, and letting me see those lovely boobs? You know, for inspiration..."

"Oh, I think I can do that for you." She purred. She stood up slowly, and placed her half full glass carefully on the table beside the lube. She turned and faced him with her head slightly cocked to one side.

"Okay Buddy, but first; hands off." She pointed at his hand wrapped around the shaft of his cock. "Both hands behind your head until I say so, Okay?"

"Um; all-right" He complied with her request, not really sure where she was going with this.

Diane leaned over and with her hands, grabbed his knees and pulled them together. She then lifted first one leg up and over him, and then the other up onto the bed so that she now sat perched on her knees, straddling him, facing forward. She looked down with a smile of satisfaction at the sight of his now unattended cock, shiny with lube, slowly throbbing and bouncing slightly in anticipation.

Mark watched all of this with obvious delight and anticipation. His gaze followed her as she straightened up and her hands slowly went behind her back and deftly pulled the knot free that held her suit tied at the back. She leaned forward towards Marks chest and placed her hands on her knees. This had the effect of allowing the strings and small triangles of the top to fall away from her.

Her breasts, now unfettered, but still partially covered by the thin materiel, swayed and swung forward perceptibly as if relieved to be finally free of their restraints. Diane straightened up again and ever so slowly raised her hands to the nape of her neck, and grasping the remaining ties, pulled the top up and over her head. Although he had seen her undress many times before this, Mark was taken aback by the sheer seductiveness of the way she had peeled that top off. She was enjoying this!

Diane was far from done. She shook her shoulders back and forth quickly, which had the desired effect of causing her boobs to bounce and slap gently from side to side. Her breasts had just a smattering of fine freckles from the sun, and showed a bit of weight to them now that the support from the suit top was gone. The aureolas were a very dark pink and her nipples were now puckered and hard, showing her own growing pleasure.

12