Jerking It for My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Free from the top now, she leaned far forward, placing her hands on either side of Marks chest. She leaned in and kissed him slowly on the mouth and then gradually pulled back, dragging her supple boobs and now rock hard nipples back and forth across his chest and belly. She wriggled backward a bit more, to allow herself to continue dragging her soft and warm breasts across his throbbing penis, pausing momentarily when she felt his very hard and erect cock pulse against her.

Mark could barely contain himself during all of this, his hands trapped behind his head and all...but he sure was enjoying the show she was putting on for him. His cock was beginning to throb and was in need of some 'attention'. He thought he was going to lose it for sure when she paused and trapped his member between those lovely warm and supple boobs. She lingered for a while as she pressed her chest onto him and slowly moved from side to side. He was beginning to moan out loud, when she up straight and looked down at him.

"How was that?" She said, somewhat coyly.

"Simply amazing" was his husky voiced answer, as he reached down to once again grab his cock and continue where he'd left off.

"Ah, Ah, Ahhhh..." She wiggled her finger at him. "Not till I say so, remember!"

"Oh, okay," he stammered, realizing now that this was going to be part of the game. She was loving this, she was in control, and she was going to call the shots.

Things just got a little more interesting.

Diane climbed down off the bed and moved to the bedside table, her bare breasts now gently swaying with every movement. She reached for her glass of wine, and then took her position once more on the edge of the bed. She half turned to face her semi-prone husband, lifted a knee up and crossed one leg over the other. She took a long careful sip of wine and then let out a slow contented sigh, "Ahhh; You may continue." She said with mock gravity, and a small flourish of her hand. Then she giggled mischievously, and just sat looking at him with a cute smirk on her face.

Mark gratefully reached down and grabbed his now pulsing cock firmly. He wrapped his hand around the shaft and pulled upwards, gathering all the soft foreskin together and pulled it up until it enveloped the swollen head of his penis. He then gave his cock a series of short, hard strokes, using only the silky foreskin to roll up and over the very sensitive glans. The pent up desire took just a little while, ten or fifteen strokes. He could feel the relief spreading though his loins and was able to slow down and release his grip somewhat.

A small drop of pre-cum had appeared, and he took a moment to spread it around the tip of his cock carefully. Diane took this as a cue and reached for the bottle of lube.

"Lets make that nice and slippery for you, shall we?" She said, as she flipped the top open and leaned over his prone form.

While Mark held the tip of his cock down close to his belly, she laid a long thin stripe of the viscous fluid from the top of his penis all the way down his shaft and over his carefully shaved balls. When she was done, she sat up and placed the bottle back on the nightstand, as Mark proceeded to rub the lube all over his cock and balls thoroughly.

For the next few minutes, he alternated between slow rubbing and teasing of his lubed-up glans using only his fingertips, with slow full length stroking of his shaft. He would wrap his fingers around, and squeeze and fondle his balls, followed by the occasional burst of hard short jacking with his foreskin wrapped up and over the tip of his fully engorged member.

Diane watched with rapt attention, pausing occasionally to sip on the glass of wine. At one point, she had no choice but to giggle as he paused his ministrations and simply flexed his abdominal muscles, causing his engorged member to bob and weave of its own accord.

"Gee Whiz, you are really hard." She shook her head. "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Oh yeah, you bet I am!" He said, somewhat breathlessly.

Diane stood up and leaned over to put the glass down, and pick up the lube bottle for another squirt or two. She wanted to get him good and slippery. After she had finished, she straightened up and looked down at him, slowly and rhythmically working his hand up and down the hard shaft of his cock.

She said, "Would you like a little more; encouragement?" as she swayed her hips from side to side and seductively hooked her thumbs into the sides of her bathing suit bottoms.

He just smiled and nodded dumbly, silly question.

"Okay Buster, you know the rules." She motioned with her hand that it was time for him to take a break from jacking, and put his hands up behind his head again. He mutely obeyed and waited, chest heaving. His rock hard and glistening cock bobbing in time with his heartbeat.

While slowly gyrating, she began peeling the clingy fabric down over her hips and ass as she gradually leaned forward, working the suit over her thighs. Her previously freed breasts swung forward and out slightly as gravity had its way. Once the bottoms were free, she simply straightened up and let them fall to her ankles. Then in one deft and practiced move, she flicked them into the air with her foot, caught them in her hand, and tossed them on the bed with the top half of the suit.

Diane stood there, naked and proud and erect. She felt a flush of excitement course through her, as his gaze slowly took her all in. Her nipples were hard, there was a blush of colour on her chest, and through the neatly trimmed, ginger pubic hair he could see her soft pink labia as she stood with her legs slightly parted and on tiptoes for his approving look.

After a few moments, Diane climbed up onto the bed and with no reservations at all, she straddled Mark again at waist level. This time however, she faced the other way, towards his feet. She slowly leaned forward until she was on all fours, supporting her weight on her hands. She then gradually pushed her hips rearward and down towards Marks face. It was a view he had not seen too many times, and he couldn't quite believe what had gotten into her. The effect was incredible as he stared at her spread pussy lips and gorgeous ass just inches from his face! She was swaying her hips slowly and seductively, the muscles in her thighs and ass clenching and releasing in a hypnotic rhythm. His eyes were wide open now and transfixed by the sight, taking it all in while he had the chance.

If Marks hand had still been on his cock, he probably would have lost it there and then. But is wasn't, it was trapped behind his head with his other one. He could feel his cock straining and pulsing as it bounced around of its own accord, practically screaming for release.

Diane knew what she was doing had come as a bit of a shock to her husband—she was a little shocked herself—by the sudden silence and lack of movement on his part. Loving the effect, and the power she now wielded, she kept it up for a little while longer.

Feeling it was time, she slowed the sexy swaying motion, and then just pushed her ass rearward further and down until she felt her spread labia brush up against Marks face. She could feel him take a deep breath, taking in her scent. His head tilted as he sought to make contact with his mouth on her warm, damp puss. Almost like a goodbye kiss. This also had the effect of placing her own face next to his throbbing cock, reminding her of why they were there.

She rocked forward and pushed off with her hands, and sat up. Lifted her ass up and off of Marks chest until she was once again just straddling him at waist level. Then she swung her right leg up and over his prone form until she wound up sitting on the bed beside him at the level of his knees facing him with a little smile on her lips, and slightly raised eyebrows.

"You like?" She said, with a knowing smile; blushing, just a little.

Mark was speechless for a moment, but finally managed a weak, "Wow..." as his eyes refocused on a now seriously blushing, Diane.

His raging erection was pulsing up and down in a cry for release.

Diane turned her gaze from her hubby's face to his straining cock, as if pondering her next move.

"I think he's ready, don't you? Let's do this!" She said, while making herself comfy. A look at Mark, and a nod of her head, was all the signal he needed to remove his hands from behind his head and reach down to firmly grasp his slippery cock once more.

As Mark began to stroke his cock with a closed fist and a rising tempo, Diane moved a little closer to get a better view. As she did so, she lifted her left leg up and over, intertwining it with his legs. She lifted her right knee up and let it fall away allowing him a great view of her Vulva. As he continued to stroke, she reached down and with two fingers spread the lips of her labia wide open to allow him a view of the lovely pink paradise that lay within.

That really was the last straw. Mark moaned, and his eyes, already half closed, glazed over. His legs stiffened up and his toes were pointing at the far wall. As his back arched up ever so slightly, the pace of his stroking slowed and became more focused as the rhythm of the impending orgasm took over.

A small, "Ah, Ah; Ooh" escaped his lips as the first rope of cum snaked its way out of his cock and across his heaving belly.

Diane was transfixed, watching as he coaxed two, three, four more long strings of hot semen out of his cock, some reaching almost to his chest. The swollen head of his cock was purple, and throbbing with each burst of fresh cum.

As the volume of semen quickly slowed to a trickle, Mark continued to slowly pump his cock, working it from a gentle squeeze at the base to a firm handful of gathered up foreskin, lingering at the tip until the last drop was out, and the waves of pleasure coursing through his body, turned to quiet euphoria.

Diane was silent, and immobile as she watched his entire body relax, and slump into the bed. The grip of his hand loosened, but remained wrapped around his rapidly shrinking member. His balls began so sag lower, empty. His rapid breathing had slowed to a steady relaxed note. She had never really been in a situation like this before, where she had the chance to observe the effects of an orgasm on Marks body, and was frankly, glad of the opportunity.

After a short while, Marks breathing had slowed to the point where he was in danger of falling asleep, so Diane gave him a quick poke in the ribs. He started, and opened his eyes to find his lovely wife looking at him quizzically.

"You back?" She said.

"Yeah, yeah; I umm." he managed to stammer, as he watched her smile turn into a wide grin. Suddenly he found himself not only naked, but spent, and covered with his own cum, his hand still gripping his now lifeless dick. A feeling of embarrassment started to creep over him, like a kid caught jerking off by his sister.

That feeling was quickly dispelled however, when Diane leaned forward, looked him dead in the eyes, and said, "Holy Shit, dude...That was amazing! Oh my God, you were sooo hard!"

She was still smiling, and shaking her head slightly as she got up, gathered her swimsuit up off the bed, walked into the bathroom and tossed it into the ensuite hamper. She came back into the room and showed him her hands, palms out.

"Check it out, we got you taken care of, and no sticky fingers!"

Laughing now, she looked down at him, waved her hand dismissively, and said,

"Now clean up this mess and let's get cracking, we've got company tonight, remember?"

With that, she turned on her heel, and with a contented bounce in her step headed off to the kitchen.

As dopey as he was in his post orgasm stupor, Mark couldn't help but smile. Not only had he just lived a long held fantasy, but it would appear that Diane had thoroughly enjoyed herself as well. Opening up a whole host of possibilities for the future.

Plus! She had just walked out of the bedroom, down the hall, and into the kitchen; still naked!

12