Jerking Off at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I leaned down and started sucking his cock.

I hadn't had dick in my mouth for a while. Giving head is something I usually leave to someone else. But I really wanted Jason's cock. I tasted the salty flavor of his pre-cum, still warm from his balls, as I worked my lips and tongue down the length of him. Like I said, I'm usually the receiver when it comes to blowjobs, so that was my first real taste of cum. For the life of me I couldn't see why people didn't like it.

I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing, but Jason had earned himself some release. I sucked his dick and played with his balls and did my best to get him off. I listened to the noises my mouth made on his dick, wet and thick and sexier than any porn I'd ever watched. When he said he was going to cum, I actually moaned. As it began to pulse and swell, I kept that spurting dick exactly where it should be: deep in my mouth.

I'd never swallowed before, but I ate every last drop of his sperm without a second thought.

Jason went home after pulling his pants closed. He waved to me through the window again, then went on up his stairs. I hadn't even put my cock away. I took it in my hand as I watched him walk up to his place. My dick was still damp with cum and sweat. I drove home with my cock out, spitting on my hand and jerking off.

When I finally got home, I barely closed my door before I was jerking off like a teenager with free Internet and a year's supply of lotion. I was good for maybe thirty strokes before I let out a roar like a lion on a hunt and came in my hallway. My hips rocked back and forth, my knees buckled, and I blew a champion wad that surprised even me. I left a spattered line of cum two feet long across the cheap throw rug and a splatter on the opposite wall that I didn't even notice for days.

An hour later I was in bed, shaved and showered and jerking off yet again thinking about the way his dick had throbbed in my mouth that night.

That was the first load of cum I'd ever eaten. The load I blew in bed that night was the second. I didn't know it then, but that was when I became a dedicated sperm eater.

Saturday's class was an early one, and it was done by two in the afternoon rather than ten at night. I didn't even need to offer Jason a ride, he gave me a look, and I nodded back. Then he leered at me, licked his lips, and whipped his ponytail around in this sassy, sexy way that made me want to fuck him right there in the gym. There, I said it. I wanted to fuck him and I wanted him to know it.

We were in the truck after class when I bit the bullet and just asked. "Say," I said, hoping I didn't sound nervous, "I'm not doing anything for the rest of the day. You want to come over to my place and hang out?"

He looked at me, smiled that goddamn smile of his, and took his hair down. It was like he knew I liked watching it fall around his face and shoulders or something. "I would love to come by and hang out, so long as you mean . . ." he paused to reach over, grab my dick and run his hand over the swollen head, ". . . hanging out."

I might have broken a speed limit or two getting home.

I was on the second floor, and I made him take the stairs first so I could watch his ass. I think that was the first time it occurred to me that he might let me fuck him. I didn't let myself dwell on it too much because I was pretty certain he'd eat the enormous load I felt sloshing around in my balls.

We got to my apartment, and he made himself comfortable on the couch. By 'comfortable' I mean he had his pants off and was in the process of getting out of his shirt before I even had my keys hung up. Seeing him in my living room, casually naked and hard, made my cock shoot up and throb. His hair was so goddamn pretty, his body was what I wanted mine to be at his age, and his cock was a fleshy tower jutting proudly up between his legs. I realized there that I really really liked the shape of his dick

I knelt before him and looked up at him from under that cock of his. I wanted him to watch his dick disappear into my mouth. I'd already decided I didn't mind sucking dick, and now I found I wanted to suck dick well. I'd seen tons of porn, had a general idea of what felt good, and I just went at it really enthusiastically.

I hadn't even realized ten minutes had gone by, but his breathing was getting labored. He breathlessly asked me if he could cum, and I felt how hard and thick his cock had gotten in my mouth. I didn't want him to blow his load though. Not yet.Instead, I stood up and put my cock into his sweet mouth. I had missed his blowjobs, even though he'd gobbled my wad just the night before. Luckily, he was really eager to suck cock. Being more comfortable than a car seat, the couch allowed him to really go to work on my chubby. Not only was his technique drooly and wet, he had an amazing way of pulling my ass cheeks towards him with his hands so he could swallow every inch of me.

I don't think I've ever had a sloppier blowjob. In minutes, his chest was covered in drool and pre-cum, shiny wet on his skin. All I could hear was his wet, thick sucking noises and the occasional "mmm" noise. He took a break to catch his breath and stroke me a little. He stared up at me and I loved how wet his mouth was. Then those delicious, swollen lips of his asked me if I could please fuck him.

Jesus on his throne, he actually said 'please.' I damn near came right then.

Before I could really think about answering him, he turned around. I watched the muscles in his back flex as bent over, and then he reached back and spread his ass with both hands and pointed it right at me. My cock was still soaked with his spit, and I felt it dripping off my balls. His pink butthole actually winked at me a little. He looked over his shoulder and said "Put your cock in there."

I'm only human. I lined myself up and shoved my dick deep into his tight hole.

He gasped, and maybe I was a little rough on that first stroke. I didn't really know what I was doing, and I was so fucking horny. I know it took a little while before I could get my whole cock in him. He sighed and groaned and worked his ass in little circles while my cock chunked and bumped and sank it's way into him.

He was so warm inside, that's what I really remember. It was like sliding my dick into a wet oven that clung to the whole length of my dick. I could feel the ring of his asshole pucker tight as I entered, then softly loosen, just enough to let me push through. I know I should have been a little slower, a little gentler. Later he would tell me how to properly fuck him and take my time. But there and then, in that hot moment of first penetration, I just jack-hammered his poor little ass.

It felt so good to fuck again. It had been so long, and Jason's ass was clamped around me perfectly. I could feel every furrow and ridge in his hole. I could feel the tremble of his sphincter as it stretched around my shaft. I could hear him gasp and groan, even over the slapping noises my hips were making against his.

I got a good ten minutes of fucking. I knew he was jerking himself off as I pummeled his hole, and that made me fuck him harder. Suddenly, he made a strangled cry and I felt him tense up, deep inside. His asshole cinched tight around my cock, right at the head. Something in me knew to keep deep-dicking him, right through that tight little ring of meat he was squeezing me with. I drew back, paused for one second, and then pushed every inch of my dick into that trembling asshole.

His cries became breathless grunts, timed to the pounding I was administering. I began to hear this wet spattering coming from underneath him, and it sank into my head that he was cumming. He was actually cumming from me fucking him and I was hearing him cover my couch with his hot jizz.

That sent me over the edge, and I grabbed his hips in my hands and began to fuck him like he'd been paid for. I mean, deep and hard strokes, pulling his butthole this way and that and stretching it into floppy string. I had an amazing view of my cock inside his ass. His tight little hole was shiny around my shaft and dragging tightly along my cock in time with my strokes. I could feel my orgasm approaching like a speeding train, hurling towards my nuts like an unstoppable force. My cock was swelling and it made his ass even tighter, and just as I found this perfect rhythm popping in and out of that warm cock oven, I felt the cum just surge out of me.

I can't lie, I slammed his ass as I came. I mean, I just grabbed it in my hands and worked my cock in and out like a construction machine. I wanted to fill his hole with my cum, completely, from back to front. I'm not sure if it was me making those loud noises or him, but the only thing on my mind right then was filling him up with my sperm as deeply as I could.

When I could breathe again, I realized I was completely on top of him. We were in a collapsed, sweaty tangle on my couch. My cock was still firmly planted in his ass. I shifted slightly and felt my load softly making a seal between his hole and my dick. I was covered in sweat, and he was panting underneath me. Every now and then, he'd squirm his ass around a little and I could feel his insides squeeze around me, as if he wanted to nurse my cock hard again.

Eventually, I had to get up and let him get out from under me. I shivered as my dick, slick with cum and spit, slid slowly out of him. I was super sensitive after shooting that wad into him, and that wet friction sent shocks along my spine. I allowed myself a satisfied grin when I saw my cum bubble out of his little balloon knot and run down his thigh in a shiny, white ribbon.

I fell into the couch next to him, my wet dick flopping happily. He unfolded himself and took a second to explore what I'd done to his asshole with his fingers. His hand came back just covered in my cum, and he smiled his beautiful smile at me while he licked my seed right off his fingers.

"I really needed that." He said, sliding across my lap and snuggling into me. I absolutely noticed his hand casually wrapping around my dick and softly stroking me. I couldn't tell who's cum was smeared over it and making it slick, but I didn't care at that moment either.

"I did too," I admitted. I had cum so much, I figured I was done for the day, but damned if his hand wasn't working some magic on my exhausted member. He was actually getting me hard again, before my last load was even dry.I was deep in the afterglow of that tremendous orgasm, and I watched myself start stroking his cock as well. To my delight, I felt it stir in my hand.

"I tell you what," he said, reaching up and kissing my neck. "Let's eat something for lunch. I'm starving for some reason."

"Okay," I said, a little disappointed that the sexy time seemed to be over.

"And then," he continued, now gently biting my neck, "you can fuck me again before I go home."

I actually ended up fucking him twice more. And he spent the night.

12