Jerking Off with Mom's Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Things escalate with mom and her panties.
2.6k words
4.66
39.6k
63
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyman4
sandyman4
201 Followers

All people are over 18

Background:

Two days ago, my longtime desire to find a new pussy scent to jerk off to was fulfilled. Instead of using my neighbor's panties, I had decided to look within my own house to my mother. After getting caught cumming and having her give me her dirty panties, I knew that this new musky scent would give me countless opportunities to jerk off. Our agreement was that I wouldn't cum in her panties and stain them, but she'd give me her dirty panties whenever I asked for them.

Story:

As I was coming down off the high of cumming using mom's panties twice in an hour, I thought about what mom had told me after she caught me cumming in her panties: I could use hers whenever I wanted and I could watch her and dad's DVD porn collection too. As I was laying in bed and looking up at the ceiling thinking about what kind of porn they might have, I couldn't wait for the opportunity to have the house to myself to explore it.

A few days later, it was Friday morning and dad had left for work early. Mom was heading to work soon too and I had the day off because it was almost the end of the school year. I ate breakfast in the kitchen with mom when she asked what I planned on doing during the day. I told her I wanted to go exercise, then I'd watch some TV. She gave me a wink, then she stood up and put her dishes in the dishwasher.

Mom was dressed in a low cut blouse with a blazer and she leaned down to kiss me on the cheek while I was finishing my cereal. I looked straight down her blouse and saw her deep cleavage from her D cup boobs and her pink bra, and as she kissed my cheek I inhaled her perfume. She stood up and grabbed her purse to walk out, and as she was opening the front door, she turned sround and said "I left a present for you on my bed, so remember what I said: don't stain them and use a tissue". My heart started beating very fast, and she walked out the door. I stood up and walked over to the window to watch her drive away, and as soon as mom was out of the driveway, I ran upstairs to her room.

On her bed were 4 DVDs in their cases along with one pair of her panties balled up. I looked at the DVDs and they were 80's themed with mothers and their sons, one of them was with Kay Parker. I flipped over to the back and read what each of them were about, then I grabbed the Taboo one and put it into the DVD player. I stripped out of my clothes and laid down on mom's side of the bed so I could smell her while I jerked off.

Picking up her panties, I closely examined the crotch and saw there was a big stain on them, and they were still warm and wet to the touch. I think that mom must have worn these all day and night because they were muskier than the other pairs I had jerked off with before. I pressed play on the movie and laid back in her bed, my dick hard as a rock thinking about how I wanted to take my time to enjoy the movie and panties.

I started to slowly jerk off and quickly realized that if I wanted this to last a long time, I'd have to use some lube. Mom must have something in her nightstand, I thought, so I leaned over to open a drawer - that's when I saw a pile of black pubic hairs, it must have been 20 of them - in a ball on top of the nightstand. I picked them up and inhaled them, nearly cumming from the feeling of their texture and the muskiness of mom's pussy.

Putting them back on the nightstand, I opened the top drawer to see a tube of lube that had been cut on the bottom and propped up so it didn't spill. That didn't make a lot of sense, other than maybe how mom would put her fingers in there or maybe she had a vibrator and she'd stick it in there to lube it up when she masturbated.

Sticking my fingers into the lube, there were a few more of mom's pubic hairs in there which made my dick twitch. I scooped out some lube and put it on my dick, coating it thoroughly so I could stroke myself for a long time. I then sat back on the bed to watch the movie, which was about 90 minutes long. I was sniffing mom's panties and stroking when one of the characters was laying in bed with her boobs in a nightie. She grabbed her plug-in vibrator and put it against her hairy bush, slowly wiggling around as she was building up for an orgasm.

This was becoming too much for me, and I focused on just stroking the tip of my dick. As I was about to cum, I pulled the panties from my face so that I could see the stained part, then once I found it, I pressed that part into my nose and inhaled deeply, causing me to start spurting cum like a firehouse all over my chest, I grunted loudly and stiffened my legs and spurt after spurt flew out, coating me in my own cum.

When my dick became too sensitive, I stopped and caught my breath. The movie was still playing after the woman had cum so I dropped the panties off the side of the bed. I ran over to the bathroom to wash myself off and get the cum off my hand, making sure to get as much as I could with a tissue. I threw the tissue into the trash can and went back to the bed to gather up the DVDs and put them into mom's drawer, making sure to eject the movie from the DVD player.

As I picked up mom's panties from the side of the bed, I looked and saw that several spurts of cum had landed on the panties as I held them to my nose. In a panic and unsure what to do, I ran over to the sink to rinse them off. I then threw them into mom's hamper and went to my room to shower. Then I went about my day to exercise and run, returning home around 4 to watch some TV.

A few hours later, mom arrived home first and walked over to see me watching TV. She said that dad wouldn't be home for a while since he had some work drinks with his friends. Mom sat down next to me on the couch and asked me to pause the show I was watching. She asked me about my day and if I used the DVDs and panties she had left for me. I nodded and said that I did, and that I had watched the Kay Parker movie. Mom asked what I liked most about that movie and I told her that most of the women had hairy pussies and big boobs, and that I had cum at the part where one of the women was using her vibrator in bed.

Mom laughed when I said that, and said that she owned the same vibrator and had cum at that part of the movie several times before too. Stunned that mom was sharing so much information, I asked mom how long she had been using vibrators for, and she said "since I was a teenager, I've always loved using them, and I've owned dozens of them, but the plug-in one is the best".

I told mom that was great and I wanted to see it, so she walked upstairs with me and said that she'd show me where it was. As we walked up the stairs, mom asked me more questions about what I liked most about that movie. I told her the woman's hairy pussy and big boobs jiggling around as she came was the point that I came, and that she looked a lot like her.

Mom turned around and smiled, then she asked what I thought looked similar. I told her that her hair was almost the same, and that her boobs were big just like the woman in the movie. We walked into mom's room and she said "what else" and I said "the pubic hairs you left me make me think you both have the same hairy pussy". Mom giggled and said "mine's actually quite a bit hairier".

At this point, my dick was raging hard in my pants, and I was eagerly anticipating mom showing me the vibrator that she had. We were sitting on her bed and she stood up to take her blazer off, leaving her standing in the low cut blouse that she wore to work. Mom asked me what I did with the panties and I said that I put them in the hamper, but I didn't tell her that I had cum on them. She walked over to the bathroom and as soon as she walked in, she said "wow it smells like cum in here!"

I said that I had cum in the tissue like she asked, and she reached into the trash can to grab the tissues I put in there. She walked back to the bed where I was sitting and held the tissue up to her nose, inhaling her son's cum scent and closing her eyes as she breathed it in.

Watching her do this was so hot, and I thought I could cum right then and there. Mom sat down next to me on the bed and untucked her shirt from her pants. She then told me that her pussy was getting wet because she was turned on, and she asked if I wanted to watch her masturbate with the vibrator, to which I replied "fair is fair, you've already seen me jerk off and cum!" A big smile came over her face and she kicked off her shoes and knelt next to her bed, reaching underneath to grab her vibrator.

It was big and white with a nub at the end, and the cord ran behind the nightstand next to her bed. Mom sat up on her pillows and undid a few buttons on her blouse, showing off more of her pink bra and cleavage. I was sitting at the end of the bed, and I could see up her skirt a little bit to her panties. She said "I'm not going to get completely naked in front of you, because that would be wrong, but I'll show you how I masturbate, then you can use these panties afterwards".

Nodding, I kept my eyes glued on her as she hiked her skirt up to reveal her pink panties that she was wearing. On both sides of the panties, I could see dozens of dark curly pubic hairs sticking out, and her panties were pushed out by the bush of hair that was hidden underneath. Mom picked up the vibrator and turned it on, pushing the nub against her panties as she moaned. Staring directly at the vibrator, I watched as mom moved it around and wiggled her hips, in no rush to cum at all. I looked up into mom's eyes to see her staring directly at me while she pressed the vibrator harder into her pussy. Mom reached inside her bra and rubbed her nipple as she moaned.

Holding the vibrator toward the top where her clit was, mom's moans got louder and louder, and my dick was leaking precum like crazy. As she was moving the vibrator around, more of her pubic hairs were being exposed, and I could see a wet spot forming below her clit, her juices oozing out of her hairy pussy. Mom held the vibrator in one spot and reached over to pick up the cum soaked tissues next to her, bring them quickly up to her face as her knees curled up toward her body and she started cumming. She bucked back and forth several times, my eyes staying locked on the vibrator and the wet spot that was growing in her panties, and she shrieked as she came harder and harder repeatedly.

After about 30 seconds of cumming, mom took the vibrator off her pussy and stood up, fixing her skirt but then pulling her soaked panties down. Mom told me to lay in the same spot of the bed, and to strip to my underwear before I did. Following her instructions, I quickly stripped and laid down.

Once I was in place, mom turned the vibrator on and held it to the tip of my dick that was pressed against my belly. Within a few seconds, from all the stimulation, my legs started tensing up. Mom was leaning over towards me, showing me her deep cleavage, and as I was just about to cum, she held her cum soaked panties up to my face and wiggled her boobs back and forth. "Breath in deeply, that's my wet pussy juice you're smelling" she said.

My vision started to go white, and when I say that I began to cum, it like an earthquake. I spurted cum 100 miles an hour of out my dick and when my vision came back, I was staring directly at mom's jiggling boobs in front of me and my dick was pulsing. Her pussy juice from her panties was on my lips and I licked the salty flavor as I kept spurting and spurting, with mom holding the vibrator firmly against my dick, my underwear becoming soaked wirj my own cum.

"That's my boy, you're cumming so much, fill up your underwear for me" she said as I came, and after a dozen spurts, she removed the vibrator and panties from my face and sat back. I had completely soaked my own underwear, and mom smiled and licked her lips as she looked down at them.

"Stand up, I'll be taking those" she said, and I obediently stood up and gave her my cum filled boxers. Standing in front of her while she sat on the bed, she looked down at my semi-hard dick and the pool of cum below my belly button and she licked her lips. She leaned forward and put her nose near my belly button, inhaling the scent of my cum deeply and moaning as she did.

Looking down to see the top of my mom's head, I couldn't believe she was that close to my dick. Without warning, I felt her tongue lick the pool of cum off my belly, making sure to get all of it so none went to waste. After she cleaned me off, she sat back up and said "ok that's enough for today, why don't you go to your room and shower.

I nodded, picked up my other clothes, and started walking out of the room. As I was about to walk out of the door, I heard a clicking sound, followed by the buzzing sound of the vibrator we had both just used, and I turned around to see mom on her bed holding my cum soaked underwear up to her face with her vibrator in her hand. "Close the door please" she said, and as I did I saw her hiking her skirt up and I saw the deep forest of pubic hair between her legs.

I couldn't wait to see what we did next...

sandyman4
sandyman4
201 Followers