Jerking Off with Mom's Panties Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom blows me then fucks me again.
3.7k words
4.63
25.3k
27
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyman4
sandyman4
202 Followers

All characters are over 18, this is the 5th and final story in this series. I recommend you read the previous stories first.

Part 5:

It had been a few days now since I finally fucked mom. Having first stolen her panties, then masturbating each other with her vibrator in bed and then with our hands in the kitchen, we had done sexual acts in most of the house. Her body and smells were all incredible, and I can't believe how lucky I was.

This all started because I had gotten tired of jerking off and fucking my neighbor's mom Penny. Penny and my mom have almost the same exact bodies - big DD boobs, 3+ inch wide areolas, and hairy pussies. Their pussies gave off slightly different scents which I discovered by sniffing their panties, and their pubic hair was dark brown.

With mom's panties, I loved her musky pussy scent after she had worn them for more than a day, but they smell the best right after she cums in them.

Now that we had taken things to the next level by licking her hairy pussy and then riding on top of me until I filled her with my cum, nothing seemed to be off limits.

When mom got home from the gym on Saturday morning, I was sitting in the living room watching TV and mom walked in to put her bag down.

"Hi honey, how was your morning?" she said.

"Oh it was fine, I've just been watching TV", I said, "I was actually thinking of what we did the other day and how great your pussy tasted. Right before you walked in the door, I was actually scrolling through the naked pictures I took of you."

Mom walked over to the TV room smiling and stood in front of me, wearing her yoga pants and a sports bra that showed off her massive boobs and cleavage. I sat up and looked at her from her feet to her face, smiling the whole time and taking it all in. Mom then leaned forward slowly toward me, making sure I was able to see the deep cleavage between her boobs as she did that.

"How about you look at the real thing again honey, I just worked out and my pussy got a little wet when I was thinking about you", she said.

I smiled and reached out to grab mom's ass, pulling her close to me and pressing her yoga pant covered mound into my face. I breathed in deeply and inhaled mom's musky scent, smiling and looking up at her.

Placing her hands on my shoulders, she leaned forward and started kissing me on the lips, then she stuck her tongue out and french kissed me. I returned the kiss and put my hand on the side of her face as I did that, kissing her deeply and reaching out with my other hand to grab her left boob.

We kept kissing for a minute and I moved my hand from thr fabric covering her left boob into her cleavage to touch her bare boob. I moved my fingers to her nipple and areola, feeling her stiff nipple as we kept kissing. Mom then moved her hand to my crotch, reaching inside my shorts to put her hand on my dick, slowly rubbing the tip and feeling it throb.

After a few more minutes of this, mom took my hand out from her boob and moved it to her crotch, pushing my fingers into her pussy through her yoga pants. I could feel her bushy pubic hairs through the fabric and I rubbed slowly around, feeling her clit through the forest of hairs. I could tell she wasn't wearing any panties because of how easy it was to push into her slit and cameltoe.

I rubbed back and forth slowly on her clit as she continued to rub my dick and kiss me, and pretty quickly I could feel her pussy leaking fluids and making her pants damp. My dick was also starting to leak precum as her musky scent was filling the room. Mom then told me to keep rubbing in the same spot on her clit, saying that she was getting close to cumming.

I kept going in circles and I moved my other hand from her face to her tank top, pulling the bottom of it up so that her boobs were exposed to me. I pulled her closer and took her right nipppe into my mouth, still fingering her clit in circles, and hearing the squishy sound of her juices leaking out.

"Right there honey, don't stop, keep going!" she said, moaning loudly.

Mom stood up as I kept up the pace of fingering her and her boobs jiggled around as she began to cum, bending down a little bit so that I could keep the pressure on her clit.

"I'm cummingggggggg", she moaned, as her legs shook and her eyes rolled back in her head.

I could feel her pussy spasm as she came, keeping the pressure going and after about 30 seconds of cumming, mom grabbed my hand to stop me and catch her breath.

Looking down at me, she saw my hard dick poking out of the top of my boxers, a pool of precum pooled on my belly. Mom reached forward to take my shorts off and expose my hard 7 inch cock.

She then told me to lean forward and she put my nose in her crotch, telling me to inhale her cum soaked pants. I did as I was told, and I breathed deeply in, causing my dick to twitch from being turned on so much.

"Take off my pants honey, I want you to sniff the crotch that's soaked in my musky cum, I'm going to give you a nice reward for your hard work", she said, bitting her lip.

I grabbed the waist of her yoga pants and peeled them down slowly, exposing her massive bush as I did that. There was a large damp spot on the crotch of her yoga pants, and I was right - she wasn't wearing any panties!

Her hairy pussy was glistening and once I got the yoga pants all the way down, mom pushed me back in and knelt down in front of me. She then removed her top so that she was completely naked, showing me her massive DD boobs, wide areola, and point nipples.

"Why don't you hold that up to your nose while mommy gives you a reward?" she said.

Then mom leaned forward and grabbed my dick, squeezing the bottom as she put the tip of it in her mouth and squeezed out all of my precum to her tongue.

She sucked the precum out and moaned as she did that, licking the tip of my dick in circles with her lips. As she did that, I was looking down at her head and she began bobbing it up and down on my dick, and I was shocked to see that she could fit the whole thing in her mouth as she deepthroated me.

I moaned as mom did that, looking me in the eyes and then reaching for my hand that was holding her yoga pants. She moved my hand up to my face and smiled as she kept sucking my dick, pushing the crotch of the yoga pants to my nose.

I could see mom's other hand was down between her legs, and I could hear the squishy sounds of her fingering her cum soaked pussy, plunging her fingers inside her lips.

Leaning back, I inhaled deeply into the crotch and mom then moved her hand back down to my dick and balls, cupping the balls with one hand as she moved her other hand in a circular motion as she deepthroated me with her warm mouth. I realized that she had brought her cum soaked hand from her pussy to my dick, coating my dick in her juices and licking those juices up.

Knowing I wouldn't last that long, I was squirming in my seat and mom could sense that I was about to cum. I removed mom's musky yoga pants from my nose and tapped mom on the head, saying "mom I'm about to cum, get off", but she stared at me and moved my hand away, signaling that she wasn't going anywhere.

That was the final straw, and my body started tensing up as I brought the crotch of her yoga pants back to my nose and inhaled deeply as I looked at her in the eyes, breathing in her musky cum as I began to erupt in her mouth. Spurt after spurt filled mom's mouth and she sped up her pace, bobbing quickly and reaching under my balls with her finger to my asshole, sticking a finger inside it as I came. That only made me spurt even more cum, and mom was swallowing every drop.

Mom kept her pace as I filled her belly with cum, and I kept sniffing her musky scent. After 14 spurts, my dick was getting too sensitive, so I grabbed the back of mom's head so that she would stop. She kept her mouth wrapped around my dick as she kept swallowing, slowly removing her finger from my asshole.

As she removed her mouth from my dick, mom sat up and looked at me, smiling as she gulped down the cum that was still in her mouth. I was surprised to see some of my cum had dripped out of mom's mouth, and she could feel it too, so she used her fingers to scoop it up, then licked her fingers clean. I looked down at mom's boobs, which were glistening with sweat from her hard work.

Mom smiled at me and said "that was wonderful honey, your cum tastes so good. I want to do that all the time so that I can get my protein", she said.

I nodded and smiled, keeping my hand on mom's boob as she was kneeling in front of me.

"I'm still really wet from blowing you honey, why don't you return the favor?" she said, biting her cum soaked lip.

"I'd love to mom", I said.

She jumped up and reached out to pull me up by my hands so that we could switch spots on the couch. As I got up, my butt was peeling off the leather and could see sweat impressions from my butt cheeks. Mom smiled and sat down in my place, putting her butt cheeks into the same spot I was sitting in.

As she settled in, I knelt in front of her with her legs spread out, showing her wet hairy bush to me. Mom's big boobs were off to the sides, her large areola expanded because of being warm from all the work she just did blowing me.

Looking down between her legs, I stared at her hairy bush and the juices that had been leaking out as she blew me and fingered her pussy. Putting my hands on the insides of her thighs, I spread her legs out and then reached back to her butt and pulled her forward toward me, causing her to slouch down. That brought my face closer to her musky pussy and I leaned down to kiss the inside of her legs.

Mom moaned as I did this, and I kept one hand on each of her butt cheeks. I kissed slowly from near her left knee up to the forest of pubic hair, taking a deep sniff as I passed her bush. I brushed my face against her long hairs and then moved my lips down to the inside of her right thigh, doing the same kissing that I had done on the other thigh.

Squealing around, mom's moans grew louder, and I retraced my steps, kissing back up to her wet bush. I let my face hover over her pussy again and pressed down into her 3 inch dark pubic hairs, pushing my hose around and letting it brush against her clit as I moved lower and lower. Mom's ass cheeks tightened as I did that, and I looked up to see her head thrown back as my whole face was pressed into her hairy pussy.

Extending my tongue out, I lowered my mouth to the bottom of her pussy opening, and I slowly lapped up the juices that had been leaking out. It tasted delicious, and I licked it up like a dog drinking water from their bowl.

Mom looked down at me as I did that, and she pressed her boobs together, pinching her pointy nipples. My dick responded with the blood flowing back into it, but I wanted to focus on mom and pleasing her first. I moved my tongue all the way up her slit several times, licking up the copious amount of her juices that were leaking out of her pussy.

After several laps up and down, I buried my face in her bush and moved my lips to her clit, encircling it and sucking as I did that. With her throbbing clit in my mouth, which was huge because of her arousal, I flicked my tongue back and forth as mom kept pressing her boobs together and moaning.

The nub of her clit tasted so good, and it was throbbing in my mouth as I kept sucking and licking, as if I was licking a lollipop. I reached up to mom's boobs and grabbed one with each hand, then I moved my index finger of each hand to her erect nipple, and I rubbed it in circles.

That was too much for mom, and she shrieked as her legs started shaking from her building orgasm. Mom threw her had back and with me looking straight up at her reaction, I sucked and licked her clit even faster and harder as she started to cum. Her grunt was so loud, I thought the neighbors might hear it.

She shouted "I'm cummminnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg honeyyyy", and grunted loudly.

I kept up the pace of sucking on her clit as her pussy was pulsing from her orgasm. Juices started squirting out of her pussy as she came, I kept licking and sucking and circling her nipples as she came again and again, squirming around on the couch as she had a powerful orgasm.

I moved tongue in circles and lapped up as much of the juices as I could as she kept cumming, and after about 45 seconds she grabbed my head and told me to stop. Keeping my mouth on her clit but no longer moving, I looked at mom, her body soaked in sweat, and then I slowly brought my tongue off her clit down to the entrance of her pussy.

Her juices were all over the couch and I slowly licked from the base of her pussy up, being careful not to lick her sensitive clit, as she kept a tight hold of my head. Doing 5 more laps up and down, I swallowed all of her juices as I did that, and they tasted even better than before.

"Ok honey, that's enough for now, why don't you sit up next to me for now", she said.

I did as I was told, and I sat up to sit next to her on the couch. Looking down at her pussy, there was a big pool of her cum on the couch, and I sat next to her with both of us having sweat glistening on our chests.

"That was so wonderful, I can't believe how good you are at licking pussy", she said.

I just smiled back and said "you taste so great mom, I'm really glad that you liked it, your pussy is so hairy and it turns me on so much. I don't ever want to stop doing this, even when I'm not licking your pussy, I want to use your dirty panties to jerk off to."

Mom smiled and said "whatever you want honey, I'd love to masturbate in my panties and give them to you every day if you want. Then when you're about to cum, you can call me into your room and I'll come swallow your load of cum".

"Deal", I said, smiling and not believing what she had just said.

Mom reached her hand out to me so that we could hold hands, her head still thrown back from the joy of her orgasm, but she missed my hand and instead touched my throbbing erection.

"Oh my, what do we have here?" she said. "Are you ready to go again honey?"

"I'm ready to fuck you mom, I want to give you another creampie right now", I said.

She jumped up from the couch and climbed on top of me, then she reached her hand down to my erection. She squeezed my dick from base to tip and collected my precum on the tip, then brought her fingers up and licked it off her fingers while she moaned.

Then she reached back down and grabbed my dick to position it at the entrance of her pussy, slowly lowering herself on top of me. I could feel her pubic hairs as the tip of my dick slowly entered her pussy, then I felt the warmth of her pussy as I slid inside her. Because of how wet her pussy was, I slid in quickly and she lowered herself until I bottomed out.

Mom put her hands on my shoulders and pressed her large boobs together as she started slowly riding me, keeping a slow pace as I stared directly at the large areola and pointy nipples right in front of me. Without hesitation, I leaned forward and took both of her boobs in my hands, pushing them together as she rode up and down on my dick.

Licking her nipple, I sucked it like I was a baby as she kept riding up and down on me, while my other hand reached back to her ass and grabbed it as she bounced up and down. While she kept pace doing that, I reached farther back to her asshole and felt how hairy it was, so I looked up at mom as she nodded and I slowly slid my finger inside her ass.

Mom moaned as I did that, and she sped up her pace, causing me to get that familiar feeling between my legs as my dick started to harden. I slid my finger deeper into her and she focused on riding me from base to tip slowly, causing my orgasm to build even more.

"Oh yeah mom, right there, I'm about to cum!" I said.

She kept pace as I was licking her nipple and I started groaning out, feeling the cum rush out of my balls as I began to cum inside of her. Spurt after spurt filled up her pussy, and I could feel my cum shooting deep as I kept my other finger in her ass. I kept looking mom in the eye as I came, with her looking right at me, and my dick was the stiffest it's ever been.

Riding me for another 10 thrusts, the spurts started to get less and less, so mom slowed down her speed. I took my finger out of mom's ass and gripped her butt so that she'd stop riding me, and mom stopped.

Mom's boobs were so sweaty and I inhaled her sweaty scent. She grabbed my head and pulled it into her chest, saying "these are yours honey".

I reached up and grabbed mom by the side of the head, kissing her passionately, as I told her that I loved her very much. Mom raised her hips up and leaned forward, her pussy on my chest, as the huge creampie of cum dripped out of her and onto my chest. I couldn't believe how much I had cum inside her, it must have been the biggest orgasm of my life.

She reached down to spread the lips of her hairy pussy, letting all of my cum leak out, as she looked down to see me smiling from ear to ear. When my cum was done leaking out, mom hopped off me and then crouched down to lick my cum and her juices off of my chest, and I grabbed her head as I did that.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed someone at the front glass door and I saw my neighbor Penny standing there, her hand reached down into her skirt, rubbing her hairy pussy back as she watched my mom licking the cum off of me. I didn't move a muscle, instead smiling and winking at her as mom licked me clean. Penny had her other hand inside her blouse, rubbing her nipple, as the expression on her face went from smiling to that of a big orgasm. The motions of her hand inside her pants sped up as she came, one of her eyes twitching as she came, and her boob slipping out of her blouse, exposing her DD boob and large areola, virtually identical to mom's.

I kept my eyes on her as she came for 30 seconds, and when she was done, she stood up, quickly reached under the sides of her skirt, and lowered her panties. Then, she balled them up and put them inside of the mailbox at the door, winked, and walked away back to her house.

Not believing what I had just seen, with Penny now knowing that I had fucked my mom and masturbating to the sight of it, I pushed mom off me and told her that we should go shower. Mom said ok, and walked upstairs, then I went over to the front door and grabbed her panties from the mailbox.

I looked down and opened up the red panties, seeing a streak of white cum in them, and brought them up to my nose to inhale her musky scent. Wow, that smelled different than mom, and I haven't smelled that strong of a musky scent from Penny in a while, I couldn't wait to see what happens next!

*I'll be writing a new series which brings mom and Penny together with me.*

sandyman4
sandyman4
202 Followers