Jerome Ch. 03: Red Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her. "My name is Jerome of Cavan and I am on a quest."

"Does your quest include the abuse of a fair princess? A princess that is now ruined to ever find a man of quality? Who will have me to wife now that I am spoiled goods?" she said weeping.

Aoife lay with her stranger but did not complain as I reached over her and held a naked breast in my rugged strong hand and ran my palm across her teats. I lifted her red hair and kissed her neck and nuzzled her ear. I bit her tender flesh causing her to moan and push back against me. I played with her breasts massaging them and tweaking her teats. I then moved that hand down onto her purse and circled her pleasure knot causing her to tremble.

"I might keep you as my saddlebag pleasure. Your body is warm and tight on my spear. Your spoiled body gives me great pleasure in both your places. Do you even know how to cook? Or are you just a pampered run away princess?"

"You are so evil," she groaned but slowly started moving her rear side to side and back and forth moving on my cock. It was still lodged in that place where she never expected something to fill her nor to give her pleasure. She started to slowly enjoy the feeling of my fullness within her.

I just hummed and kissed her sweaty neck taking small bites of her flesh feeling her tremble. I rode my cock back and forth within her arse as the afternoon waned. Aoife moaned and moved her buttocks to increase the pleasure she now felt back there. She moved forward feeling my fat cock slide out. She pushed back taking my length into her again.

I played with that knot above her womanhood making her tremble and tighten. I knew to pleasure her again if I wanted to experience the tightness and heat of her buttocks again. When the pleasure took her away she sprayed liquid out from the center of herself and screamed over and over. Her thighs and the grass beneath her became wet with her hot young juices.

Having rode my strength back and forth in her darkness for some time I began to feel myself climb towards my release. I pulled tight against Aoife's arse and shook as my cock ejected the last of my essence into her dark back opening. I moaned as I pulled back then pushed forward over and over. I filled Aoife with the last globs of my seed then pulled tightly against her and hugged her to me. Aoife moaned and rubbed herself against me feeling my cock within her dark oven.

Aoife felt the heat and fullness from her stranger's cock deep in her darkness. It warmed and excited her. She felt naughty and sinful and yet excited and lustful. She now knew the excitement she imagined from her forbidden novels. Thoughts not customary from her protected life bubbled up in her mind and she had the courage to share them with the stranger.

"Sir Jerome I have never had anything in where your manhood first went and now again filling the hole behind me but I find it both painful and pleasurable. I was overwhelmed by feelings greater than I could have imagined. I was angry when I awoke and felt you inside me but then you drove me to excess. Now you tenderly hold me and act as if you love me. If you are still hard will you stay inside me and hold me again? I received such pleasure from the strangeness of our mating."

"I have a quest far north from here and must complete it. I find your body very pleasurable. I would greatly desire to swell your belly with many children and drink at your breasts. I will treat you well and keep you safe. Will the runaway princess travel with me and stay at the end of my quest?"

"Would you let me stay with you for the rest of my life?" Aoife asked frightened of my reply. "Yes," was my answer as I felt myself growing hard again desiring to take her again. But we were interrupted as two wet noses pushed us apart. On our backs we looked up at two splendid strong horses snorting at us. We realized our afternoon of lust was over as we made our way back into the lake. We rinsed each other as Aoife laughed realizing she would bond with this older man and give her life over to his care and protection.

When we stood she pushed her young body against mine crushing her breasts to my chest as she kissed me deeply. She laughed and I asked her why. She told me I had my strength deep within her body over and over causing such intense pleasure and this now is the first time she kissed me. I told her I hoped her kisses lasted for a life time.

Aoife squealed and leaped onto my waist causing us to crash into the water again. We both came up sputtering to Fíochmhar thumping her hooves on the shore of the lake. Her steed looked strong and bold and I asked Aoife his name. "Cath-láidir, Battle Strong," she said proudly.

"And this beauty is called?" "Fíochmhar, her name means 'Fierce and Furious' and she was that in battle. She had chosen me as I had come upon the wild herd. We have been together many years and our love for each other knows no depths," I said proudly as her muzzle rubbed my chest with great affection.

"I see she has chosen your stallion as her mate. I hope he is up to the challenge," I laughed. I told Aoife about the cottage and the old crone and turned to walk there. Aoife screeched and ran to the woods near the lake. I watched her arse wiggle as she ran. She returned struggling with a saddle, a blanket, a pack and clothes. She told me she thought we might need these on the quest as she dropped them at my feet.

I told her, "The saddle, the blanket and the pack, yes," and taking a firm young breast into my palm I growled, "Perhaps you can go without your clothes wench!" She shrieked grabbing the blanket and ran off up the hill while I watched her arse jiggle. I whistled and she moved a hand behind her trying to cover her cheeks. I flipped the saddle onto my back and picked up the pack and her man clothes and walked to the cottage flanked by the two strong horses.

I dropped the saddle by the door and entered the cottage. I stopped dead in my tracks! There stood before me Aoife in a shift of pure white silk. It had sewn in it jewels of all colors and Celtic knots of bright green matching her eyes. It encased her young firm breasts and fanned out over her hips. The old woman was brushing Aoife's long red hair.

"A gown made perfect for a wedding night, my Chieftain?" the old crone said softly. "I foretold you would find your future by the lake, did I not? Is not this gown fit for a princess, your shield maiden, your wife, Sir Jerome of Cavan, wielder of the Amulet of Dea-Chlú?" as she now spoke with awe as she brushed Aoife's long red hair.

"Yes, yes it is. What is your name aged mother?" I asked in reverence.

"I do not give away my name of power but you and your bride may call me Morgan. Now let us proceed with the bonding ceremony. But I think you need to cover that distracting body and we will see if we can get your conquering spear to lower," she said laughing handing me a plain white linen shift.

She took our hands and led us back outside. There on the threshold lay a brace of coneys and a large coal black wolf. Aoife took in a deep frightened breath. "I see your protector has decided to attend the ceremony and provide us with dinner, that is good, that is good. It foretells possible acceptance of the Red Princess. Let us proceed," Morgan spoke.

She had us face the doorway standing just outside the threshold. She started chanting in that ancient language circling us three times. She rushed into the cottage and returned with an old jar which contained fragrant oil and she brought a broom. She laid the broom across the threshold. She anointed Aoife's forehead then opening the gown rubbed the oil on each of her teats then within the lips of her purse and on her pleasure knot. Aoife laughed nervously pulling back from the touch of unexpected pleasure but then kissed the crones hands.

Morgan took an old purple silk clothe and bound our wrists together and asked us if we pledge ourselves one to another. Aoife started to cry and Morgan ran into the room and returned with a tiny empty jar. She captured the tears until Aoife started laughing. Morgan put a tiny stopper in the top and told her she now had tears of joy and happiness for the rest of her life.

Morgan unwrapped our wrists and told us to kiss our promise. We took each other's lips and kissed deeply. When we broke she told me to carry my bride over the threshold stepping over the broom. I did and lowered Aoife to a chair by the hearth.

"No, no, my Chieftain. She is not to be waited on like a princess from this day forward. She is now a Shield Maiden to her Chieftain. She has pledged her life into your care and if needed will battle beside you. Tonight she learns to cook a brace of coneys into a hearty stew for her husband, herself and the thirteen children she will bare and raise in her home. "Thirteen?" Aoife screamed and held her belly.

For the balance of the night the two women prepared, cooked and served the stew. I watched over the brown bread baking over the coals and removed it when told by Morgan. The black she-wolf stayed by the hearth snapping up the bones and rabbit innards tossed to her.

An old embroidered cloth was laid carefully upon the table and pads were placed under the bowls and plates for protection. Cups of mead were filled and placed by the bowls. I looked closely at Morgan and years had dropped away and her face and hands had softened. I moved behind her as she was cutting fruit and reached around and took two firm breasts into my hands. She started laughing a full youthful laugh and called me a rogue as she slapped my hands away.

"Do you want me in your bed as well as your wife tonight you hungry man?" I looked at Aoife and she nodded her head, "Yes." Morgan saw the approval and started sobbing. I turned her towards me and kissed her deeply. My Amulet glowed through my white shift when she pressed herself against me.

"Yes, mother, we want you to be part of our joining. We want you there when I put my seed inside Aoife. I also want to be inside you Morgan not for my pleasure but for yours," I whispered and kissed her deeply. "For now just give me some food and drink," I yelled and slapped her arse.

The women laughed and plated the food. I wound up sitting between them and between bites I leaned over and kissed Aoife and then Morgan. My hand snuck behind each woman and squeezed their arse making them squeal and laugh. They took turns feeding me the stew or buttered bread. When I had crumbs on my lips Morgan would lick or kiss them off.

I felt my Amulet glow hot each time Morgan was close or touched me or kissed me. She could not see it but she was growing younger. By the time dinner was over she had dropped two scores of years. The old crone clothes hug off Morgan's refreshed body. I asked if she had another shift as pretty as the one she gave to Aoife for her wedding. She walked to an old chest and knelt down and moved things aside and took in a deep breath when she found what she sought.

Morgan stood and turned to us holding a shift of great beauty. It was pure silver silk with red roses embroidery across the bodice. It was see through by many lace windows stitched into the fabric. Pearls of many sizes hung from the design and one large diamond was stitched at the top of the cleavage. A large red rose covered where each breast would be seen and a filigree of roses and bright green leaves covered the area of her purse with false modesty. We were speechless from its beauty and uniqueness and obvious value.

"Mother Morgan what is this garment of such beauty?" Aoife asked in awe.

With small tears running down her cheeks she motioned for us to sit on the bed as she told us its story. "I have lived here many long years practicing my arts and witchcraft. But in my youth I was a beauty beyond compare. My raven black hair flowed across my shoulders and down my back. My breasts were firm and large and sat proudly upon my torso. The slightest breeze caused my teats to firm and lengthen. My hips flared out with the promise of bearing many children. My legs were long and slender and where they met made many men desire to be my husband or to have the chance to rut with me. My arse was firm and joyful as I walked through the village on market day tossing it side to side."

"I was too proud to accept a pig farmer or carpenter or smithy. One day while I was at market a prince rode through town. He stopped dead in his tracks as I walked through the market. The sun was behind me and shone through my dress displaying the possible wonders that hid behind the clothe. He dismounted and kneeling professed great desire and love for me. I laughed him off to the joy of the village men who still had hopes to be mine. I challenged him. I told him of this cottage and where I could be found and if he would return at the next full moon with a gown of great beauty and expense he could be mine for just one night."

"He mounted his steed and turning left the village. All the men laughed and I expected to never see him again. On the night of the full moon weeks hence there came a knock on my cottage door. My she-wolf growled and walked with me to the door. I opened it expecting a mother in need of a poultice or a maiden a potion to help draw a man to her bed. I was shocked to see the love struck prince."

"He held a garment off to the side and when the full moon cleared from a cloud it glowed in bright brilliance. If I did not know better at the time I would have sworn it was bathed in an enchantment. He told me he had kept true to his challenge and if I found the garment to my liking the gift would be mine. My eyes sparkled as I looked at the jewels and embroidery and yes I thought this was a gift of great value. I kept my word and let him enter my cottage, this very cottage."

"I told him I needed to confirm that the garment fit and did not hold a spell of enchantment. He asked how that could be accomplished. I told him to undress me first. His fingers trembled as he set about unbuttoning my bodice and the dress. They fell to my feet and then he knelt and slowly lifted my underclothe up my body.

When my purse first appeared hidden behind my raven black curls he put his hands on my bare arse and pulled my modesty against his lips and he kissed me there. He made me tremble as I ran my fingers through his flaming red hair. He pushed my garment higher until my proud breasts appeared. He kissed and sucked each of my teats and moisture began to flow between my nether lips. He dropped his hand there and his fingers returned to his lips coated with my fragrant nectar. I raised my arms and my underclothe was removed and I stood naked in the firelight before the prince."

"He kissed my ruby red lips then down my neck on each side. He took tiny bites along my shoulder blades causing my entire body to shudder. My moistness leaked from my lips and wet my inner thighs. I was becoming undone by this bold prince."

"He said it was time for the ultimate test. He raised my handss and kissed me in the pits of my arms one on each side. I did not realize how seductive that area could be and I trembled as my teats hardened and my juices flowed down my thighs. He told me he could smell my fragrance. I looked down his body and a large long bulge fought to be released from his pants."

"He moved close to me and kissing me deeply once more he slid the gossamer gown down my arms over my head and breasts sliding down my belly to stop above my ankles. It fit like a silk glove. It hugged my body in all the right places. I turned this way and that letting the firelight sparkle off the silk and diamond and pearls. I stood in wonder how the gown fit me so perfectly. He said he had memorized all of me even down to my great beauty. He asked if he had passed the test."

"Jerome and Aoife I was swept away! I would keep to my promise that he could have me this one night. I walked to him and gripping his long red hair I pulled his face to mine and kissed him deeply and long. I kissed him lightly as I began to undress him. When his red curly chest appeared I kissed it everywhere even upon his man-teats. He took in a deep breath when I bit them. I went to kneel to undo his boots and he stopped me and lay his shirt on the floor so I could kneel upon the gown."

"I removed his boots and socks and pulled down his pants and he stepped out of them. He had a silk underclothe on with a pocket behind which rose his long fat strength. His shift untied at his shoulders and he did so and it dropped to his feet. Before my face his strength was turgid reaching out like a lance from his groin. I watched it pulse as it moved up and down with his breath a slight sheen coating the head. In pure lust I took his strength into my mouth and bathed it with my warm wet tongue. I did not know if some scullery wench had done this to him before but in my mind I was the first to give him such pleasure."

"I made love to the length and thickness of his cock. I took him deep until I coughed then slid out to his bulbous head. I did that over and over and over adding my hand to his shaft. He locked his strong hands in my long black hair and began to use my mouth for his pleasure. My slender fingers played with his man-sack moving his eggs about sometimes licking them when he went deep in my mouth and held himself there."

"I was lightheaded from his cock down my throat but he always pulled back. I rode his cock and he rode my tongue and mouth and my throat seeking his release. I felt his balls tighten then pulse and his warm thick seed filled my mouth. I kept my lips on his fat crown as his seed pulsed onto my tongue. I swallowed his globs as he painted my tongue keeping some under my tongue until he finished shaking."

"He let out a deep breath as I slid my mouth off his cock. I opened my mouth and looked up at him. He saw his seed pooled under my tongue. He brought his hand to my throat and he felt me swallow the last of his seed. He pulled me up by my black hair and kissed be franticly. He pushed me towards the bed and my thighs hit the edge and my back flopped down on the bed."

"He raised my legs and the gossamer gown slid down my thighs. He spread my thighs apart and my leaking purse was revealed in the firelight. He dropped to his knees and his fingers opened my nether lips and my red wet gash was there for his pleasure. He brought his lips to my womanness and began to drink my flowing nectar. He found my pearl of pleasure and latched on as if nursing. He sucked my knot of pleasure until I screamed making the she-wolf growl."

"My fluids flowed out into his mouth as he did not release my pearl. My body tensed and released over and over and over until I was totally spent and had no more strength. He stood and found a cup of mead on my table and drank it all in one go. He saw a cloth on the table and wiped his chin of mead and my thick female nectar. He brought the cloth to the bed. He turned me onto the bed lifted me and pushed my gown out from under my arse and lowered me unto that clothe."

"I knew why as my mother had told me what to expect when a man first ruts with me. There will be pain and blood and pain then unexpected pleasure. My prince knelt between my exhausted thighs and brought his renewed cock to the doorway of my purse. His large knob he moved up and down my coral gash pushing aside my black curls and gathering my thick juices. His cockhead lay in wait upon the door to my purse."

"He reached up and took my teats between his fingers. I thought he was to give them pleasure but he squeezed hard and pulled them out and thrust his cock hard against me. As I screamed he tore through my maidenhead and his fat cockhead breached into my virginal purse. I screamed and thrashed giving purchase to his long cock to push open my purse and enter me fully. When his ball sack lay upon my arse he paused his cockhead deep upon the end of my purse and leaned down and kissed me deeply."