Jerome Ch. 03: Red Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened to my wife weave this future as she kissed Mother Morgan to emphasize each of her points. Both woman were sobbing and weeping and kissing. I let out a deep huff and rolled onto my side with hopes of getting more sleep. Finally the women quieted down and I fell asleep.

When I awoke I smelled the delicious aroma of breakfast which called my stomach to rumble. "I think your husband is awake and hungry, my daughter. Beware of his strength for it rises in search of pleasure. I think your thighs will always be open and your purse and arse filled with his strength. Did you think this through Aoife or were you enchanted in your lust," Mother said laughing.

Aoife came to the bedside and pulled me up by my hard cock. "Go to the lake and bathe my husband. You smell of female and your own completions. When you return I shall serve you your first meal from your wife and shield maiden. My knife and my heart and my life will forever be pledged to you. Now get out of here and leave Mother Morgan to her task of teaching a spoiled run-away princess how to cook," she laughed walking me to the door by my cock.

When we opened the door the black she-wolf lay across the threshold. Her tail wagged when Aoife ran her hand across her head and down her muzzle. She bent over and kissed the wolf between her amber eyes. "Go with him," Aoife said as I had started to walk towards the lake.

The she-wolf rubbed my thigh as we walked to the lake. I dove under the water the coldness invigorating me from a night of loving two important women. I stood and washed my body with the cold water then walked back to the cottage. Morgan pointed to a seat and Aoife brought me a bowl of porridge swimming in butter and honey and brown bread. I asked her if she had made all this. She smiled brightly and Morgan laughed.

When I was done and brought my bowl and plate to the sink I put my arms around Morgan and took her firm breasts into my palm. She hummed then turned to me. She kissed me softly then took my face in her hands. She then kissed my palm with the scars.

"You need to tell Aoife about the she-wolf as it will be a full moon tonight."