Jerome, The Story Continues

Story Info
Lucy and Wendy get me (Jen) to retell my latest encounter.
3.6k words
4.68
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follows on from Massaged by Jerome's Expert Hands but it is not important to read that one first. Suffice it to say, three divorced ladies had discovered a masseur who did extras and they meet up regularly to discuss everything and nothing.

The Saturday following the massage with Jerome, I had to go to Carlisle, and it was some weeks before I could meet up with the girls in the pub as usual.

"Hey Jen, great to see you. Missed you recently," said Lucy.

"Ah yes, had to go to a meeting last week, unfortunately."

"Oh yea?" said Wendy knowingly.

"No really. It was a symposium in Carlisle and mostly women at that."

I sat down, ordered myself a glass of Sauvignon blanc and we did a bit of catching up. As usually happens, the conversation got a little more risqué after the second glass.

"So no action up north then?" Enquired Wendy.

"After Jerome's magic hands I wasn't feeling hard done by."

"So you went then, brilliant isn't he?" said Lucy, "but, let's face it, it's not just his hands that are magic!"

"Whatever can you mean?" said Wendy.

"OK, OK, I get it. It's shame Lucy night. Well I have to confess, as I expect you two do as well, that his pubic hair is quite a knock out."

"What pubic hair?" Chimed in Wendy who was well into her third glass by now.

"Got you! Got you! How did you know that he hasn't got any if you just stopped at the massage?" Lucy chuckled with delight at her own cunning.

"Come on girls," I said, "let's not go all prissy missy. We are a group of unattached adult females, so what's wrong with a no strings attached shag? Actually Carlisle wasn't quite as dull as I made out."

I got knowing looks from the other two as if to say, come on then, don't stop there.

"You want the details?" Said my mouth.

"Of course we want the fucking details." Wendy's voice was starting to slur. "Blow by fucking blow, so that I've got some material for Mr Magic Rabbit later."

"Well, we were staying at Dalston Hall and after the....."

"Hold on a cotton picking moment," Lucy chimed in, "who's we exactly?"

"Just the three of us girls from Ops, no one exciting and certainly no men."

"Oh sorry. Continue I prithee." Wendy's speech always gets a bit shakespearean if she has a third glass.

"Well, after this really boring presentation on something like Task Management Prioritisation..."

"What the fuck is that?" Wendy again.

"Look it doesn't really matter. Doest thou want to hear my tale?" I thought I'd play her at her own game.

"A thousand pardons madam. Pray continue your discourse, but get to the juicy bits."

"We were in the bar, had a good few drinks and a game of Brag. Eventually the other two decided to call it a night and left me on my own, still with half a G&T, when a voice from behind said. 'Do you play a lot of poker?' I looked round and saw the owner of the voice. What a dish!

"About six feet tall, a mop of almost jet black hair, slightly swarthy, low slung denims and a crisp white shirt, cuffs turned up to the first fold, a cross between Christian Grey and a caricature gigolo.

"So I said, 'only when there's nothing better to do.' He pulled up a chair without any invitation whatsoever, and plomped himself down beside me. I thought, bloody cheek, but why not let him think he's pulling. So I said, 'Is that your best pick up line for an older woman?'"

"You didn't!" Exclaimed an incredulous Wendy.

"I jolly well did. Why not let him think he's getting somewhere if he wants to? I can let him down gently later.

"Before I knew it another G & T appeared, as if by magic, on the table beside me.

'Not my best,' he agreed 'but all I could think of in such an emergency.'

'What was the emergency?' I asked, playing along.

'Your friends had just left and I thought you might leave too, as soon as you finished your drink.'

So I said I didn't think it was much of an emergency.

'Certainly it was. Or We wouldn't be having this conversation now.' 'You mean your attempted pick up?'"

"Jen!"

"'Well do you blame me?' He added, 'a good looking woman, all on her own and I've got no one to talk to.'

'So you admit it, it's a pick up! You don't know anything about me.' 'I know more than you think.'

'Such as?'

'You are a successful business woman, with an eye for fashion, and divorced.'

'How do you work that out?'

'Well, you clearly controlled your two colleagues, and there is a symposium on at the hotel, so I figured you are one of the head honchos.'

"I was intrigued as to where this was going so I led him on a bit.

'What about the fashion thing?'

'Dead easy, your shoes. They just scream expensive.'

'Ok, and divorced?'

'Just as easy. No ring, but still a trace of a white band there.'

'So you thought to yourself, here's a middle aged divorced woman, in a hotel on her own, probably gagging for it?'"

"Jen! What an expression."

"'No, not at all.' He said, 'Just thought we might enjoy each other's company for a while.'

'Lying bastard! Your dick brought you over here? OK my go!'

'Go for it!'

'You go for older women, probably because you think they will be an easy lay, or in other words, go easy early. You wear your trousers too tight, probably thinking you're advertising. By the way you know you are only supposed to keep a tourniquet on for 20 mins or the blood stops flowing. And oh yes, you are circumcised.'

'What?'

'You have had a birthday recently and are circumcised, obviously.'

'How do you work that out?'

"'Confirm or deny, first.'

'True, but how do you know?'

'My little secret, might tell you later.'"

Lucy interrupted, "So was it just a guess? I mean how could you know? Surely his trousers weren't that tight!"

"Educated guess," I said, "he was wearing a star of David pendant."

"And the birthday thing?"

"Signet ring with the Aries Ram on it."

"Nice one Sherlock!"

"Any way back to my tale. 'Later?' He said quizzically, with a note of optimism in his voice.

'Yes,' I said, and I waited until he took a sip of his drink, 'after I've tied you to the bed and fucked your brains out!'"

"Shit!" Said Lucy, "you didn't?"

"I so did. He nearly choked on his drink."

"I quickly followed with, 'Don't get your hopes up, I haven't brought my bondage kit, but you are obviously on the pull and I'm here alone, wondering what the night might bring. I might be stringing you along or I might, just might, be tempted to take you for a test drive.'"

"Fucking hell Jen, what were you thinking?"

"Look, I was pretty tipsy, and in truth Jerome had awakened responses in me that had lain dormant for rather too long. I was quite looking forward to a bit more TLC, and he was quite fanciable. However, I wasn't going to make it easy for him, but the risqué conversation was a nice bit of banter, sort of verbal foreplay. In fact I really surprised myself at how bold I became; I was really enjoying it.

"So I continued. 'Let's see if we are compatible, verbally of course.'

'Go on.'

'Easy, we score each other out of ten and jot it down. If we get the same score, plus or minus one, then we continue the conversation, otherwise I shove off to my room.'

"We did, and the score we came out was within one. He gave me a seven, gambling that I'd rate him above five. Good call.

'So what is my best attribute. Bum, tits or what?'

'Sheer bloody daring, that's what. I am really enjoying your somewhat outrageous company.'

'So my company rather than my body? Rather than your chance of a shag?'

'Yes, although I'll agree you have a great body.'

'Lying bastard!'"

"Jeez Jen!"

"I was really getting into the banter so I thought I'd continue and up the anti a bit.

'So I admit I do have a preference for circumcised cock. You tick box one.'"

"Shit Jen! Really?"

"Yes really."

"'You present yourself well. You tick box two. What I need to know is can you make me cum? Or am I waisting my time.'"

"Jeez Jen, I can't believe that of you."

"We were two grown ups. We both knew what this is about. If he wants to stick his dick into me, and I'm not exactly averse to the idea, he has to jump through some hoops first?

"'So what is your idea of quality foreplay?'

'Easy! Banter and innuendo with an open minded lady.'

'So that gets you going?'

'It's certainly heading in the right direction.'

'What if I'm just a prick teaser, and this is as far as it goes?'

'That's your choice, obviously, and I won't pretend that I won't be disappointed. Besides you'll never know if I could make you cum and I'll never know how you know I'm circumcised.'

"This was crunch time. Do I just brush him off or do I try my first ever one night stand. I decided to brush him off, but only just."

"Jen! After all that banter you were just pushing him away?"

"Well, yes and no! After I made it clear his chances were slim to zero he got up, said his polite good nights and left with a parting shot.

'My room is 305, the key will be in the door should you decide to tie me to the bed and fuck my brains out.'

'Touché.' I said with a smile and he smiled back.

"That did it! When I finished my drink I just had to know. I took the lift to the third floor, which took forever. What was I going to do when I got there? Tap on his door? No definitely not! Was the key really going to be in the door? The anticipation was killing me.

"The lift stopped at the second floor. Someone got in, which I thought was strange as we were going up. Had he just been down to someone's room for a shag? My mind was running overtime and all about sex.

"We stopped at the third floor and as I got out he followed. Fuck! I'm not even on my floor. What to do? Fortunately the low numbers were at the far end so I made my way down the corridor and to my relief, he arrived at his room first and went in.

"311, 309, 307, shit I can see the key fob dangling in the lock of 305. Cheeky bastard, did he know I'd check? By this time I'm in a state. The sexual tension is really getting to me after all the banter and the tense lift ride with Mr 'been for a shag on the second floor', and now the key in the door of 305.

"My knickers were damp! For goodness sake, I'm a forty something year old divorcee behaving like a teenager about to get her cherry popped."

I took a swig from my drink and noticed the other two on the edge of their seats, staring intently at me, waiting for the 'what Jen did next' moment. I put my glass on the table.

"Come on Jen for fuck sake! What happened?"

"I hesitated for a second, but then another door opened along the corridor, which left me no choice. I reached out, turned the key, and waltzed into his room."

"Shit, shit, shit, really?"

"Yep, so I took the bull by the horns and said, 'where's the rope?'"

"Oh fuck, you didn't!"

"I did. He smiled, stood up immediately, came over to the door, took my face gently between his palms and kissed me lightly on the lips. Guys he was so tender, so gentle, it was a true knee melter. And the rest as they say is history."

"No way! You're not stopping there. Not when you're just getting to the juicy bit."

"Well he was good, I'll tell you that, bloody good."

"Details! Details!"

"OK then. He slid his hands down over my shoulders, down my back and onto my bum. 'You were right,' he said, 'I was fibbing, your banter was great but your bum is superb!' He pressed himself gently into me as he kissed me deeply and I felt his hardness through my dress.

"I don't know how he did it, but as his hands made their way to my bum they must have lowered my zip, another face holding kiss and he slid the straps of my dress off my shoulders and it fell to the floor.

"From entry to standing in only bra and knickers, less than two minutes. I felt his fingernails sliding up and down my spine sending chills right through me. It's been ages since a man has undressed me as a prelude to sex, and I'd forgotten just how erotic the experience can be.

"His obviously well practiced hands unhooked my bra without the slightest fumble and it fell away, 'Your breasts are truly magnificent.' As he drew each nipple in turn into his mouth licking the sensitive areola. He just made me feel so good about my body, even though I know it's far from perfect and sags in places I'd rather it didn't.

"He came up for another passionate kiss, this time his hands slipped down inside my knickers as they made their unerring way onto my bum. Being snogged with a man's hands on my bare bum was a long forgotten delight and my body responded.

"During the kiss one hand made its way round to the front, and an inquisitive finger dipped into my moistness. He led me to the bed, already turned down, showing off the crisp white linen sheets. This was so fucking sexy! Somehow he shed his shirt and undid his belt. The trousers dropped away revealing the cleverly forecast, rather tumescent, circumcised cock.

"He laid me gently on my back and hooked his thumbs into the sides of my knickers and before you could say fornication we were both naked, with his head buried between my thighs."

"You lucky mare!"

"He didn't just plunge in, though god knows I wanted him to. He toyed gently with my lips and ran his tongue all over my fanny without actually touching my clit. Eventually the big moment came, he took a lip between each thumb and forefinger, opened me up like a flower and touched my clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Fuck, that was good, and he didn't just stay down there for a 'quick lick then slip in dick', no he really took his time. The combination of his tongue and the sucking took me to the very brink, and by the time he slid up the bed with the evidence of my lust on his chin, I would have begged him to fuck me.

"He didn't need any begging! My knees came up involuntarily to accept him and as he kissed me, the tip of his cock just slipped in. He held it there for agonising seconds until he penetrated me with deliberate slowness, millimetre by sexy millimetre, and just as his cock reached full depth and his balls touched my bum I had a massive orgasm. It's never happened like that before, not even any in and out just one deep meaningful penetration. It wasn't just a Mr Magic Rabbit orgasm either, but a shaking, out of control, orgasm."

"Bloody hell!"

"Anyway, the rest of that first shag is a blur, such enthusiasm, such stamina."

"First shag!" Exclaimed Lucy, "you mean there was more than one?"

"Ooops, did I say first?"

"You most certainly did," Lucy confirmed.

"Well, after he finally came, and fuck did he cum. I felt every spasm ripple along his cock. Anyway after that, we lay together naked on the bed until the inevitable shrinkage meant he slipped out, so I nipped out to the loo.

"When I got back he looked so young and vulnerable, starkers, half asleep with a floppy cock, which I noticed for the first time was totally hairless! Waxed? Shaved? I don't know, but a totally bald cock!"

"Hmmm, nice!"

"It was a surprise to me, but with my new found confidence I strode over to the bed, took one wrist and told him to hold the bed head with it. Then I did the same with the other.

"'You are now tied to the bed,' I said, 'totally powerless and mustn't move your hands no matter what: understood?' He nodded, so I took his limp cock in one hand and licked the sensitive bit at the tip."

"You hussy!" Wendy slurred.

"I then drew him gently into my mouth, savouring the taste of our recent passion, and the silky soft feel of his hairless balls, while I started on my five star blow job. I had forgotten the joy of a cock swelling to erection in my mouth, and it certainly didn't take long. God his balls were lovely, so soft, like silk, and there is something fabulous about doing a blow job on a hairless package.

"He held on tightly to the bed head. Once I got him good and hard, but not too excited, I knelt, straddled his hips and slid his cock into me, to ride him cowgirl. I put my hands behind my head to emphasise my tits, as I did a slow rising trot on his cock.

"'Can I move my hands yet?'

'No!'

'but I want to fondle your breasts.'

'No! You are a naughty predator who likes to pick up older women and you are now at my mercy.'

'What must I do to get my hands released?'

'Be truthful!'

"'When you came over to me in the bar, what did you think your chances were?'

'Of what?'

I pinched a nipple really hard.

'Ouch, that hurt.'

'Be truthful! So?'

'About one in five.'

'That's your success rate?'

'On average.'

I rode on at the rising trot savouring the sensation of his cock sliding freely inside me.

"'When did you think your chances improved?'

'When you threatened to fuck my brains out!'

'So how did you rate your chances then?' As I ground my pelvis onto his cock.

'About fifty fifty, maybe slightly better.'

'You thought you had a better than fifty per cent chance if getting into my knickers then?'

'Yes.'

'You are a predatory animal, aren't you.'

'I know but you came, didn't you?'

I avoided the obvious double entendre as I rode on.

"'Can I move my hands yet?'

'No!'

'Can I at least ask a question?'

'OK.'

'Do you tie up all your victims like this.'

'Only the predatory ones.'

'How many is that?'

'Just you so far.'

'I'm honoured.'

'So you should be. You're the first to get his cock up there in a long while.'

His face started to contort in that way that men do when they're trying not to cum, so I sat on his thighs and waited a while: it felt delicious, so deep.

"We started and stopped a few more times on our way to the finishing post and eventually he said,

'I am beginning to get close.'

'Then massage my tits.' As I accelerated my grinding motion.

He let go of the bed head and massaged my breasts gently with his palms, stroking the nipples into little hard buds.

I drew both feet up towards his hips so I could stand, straddling him, and take him at the gallop, until only the very tip of his cock was inside, before lowering my full weight onto him.

"'I can't take much of that!'

'Good!' And I galloped on.

'I'm very close!'

'Come on then. Give it to me! Let me feel that circumcised cock explode. Give me your cum.'

He orgasmed and I felt him empty himself into me, but I wasn't quite there so I rode on.

"'Stop. Please stop.'

'I need to cum too.'

'Oh fuck that's deliciously sore.'

'Do you really need me to stop?'

'No! No! It hurts like fuck! but don't stop. I've never had this before. Oh god that's so fucking painful! but sexy painful!'

His discomfort was tipping me over the edge and I felt the tension building again, so I rocked back and forth a few more times on his pelvis.

'Oh fuck! I'm coming. Massage my tits. Pinch my nipples........shit! .......just like that......oh fuck!'

I slumped onto him as sparks flew from nipples to clit and back."

"When we both recovered a bit he said.

'I've never experienced that before. It was so erotically painful. You truly did fuck my brains out, but how did you know about the birthday and the circumcised thing?'

Check your jewellery!'

'Brilliant!'"

"So did you spend the night with him? Was there a morning glory?" Lucy wanted to know.

"No, shagging is shagging, but sleeping is best done solo. I went back to my room and slept like a baby. In fact, I have to admit, I was late for breakfast.

As always all comments are welcome so please do spare a moment to leave a quick comment or even send feedback.