Jerri! Naked!

Story Info
A little tat for tit.
6.5k words
4.73
23.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I intended for this to be a stand-alone story, but see how it could easily continue. If you have any ideas on where this should go, feel free to message me!

*

When I was growing up, I had a huge crush on my neighbor, Jerri Jergens. She was exquisite, simply the ultimate in beauty and femininity to me. I used every excuse to watch her, even when her husband, David, was there. I just couldn't get enough of her.

I had fantasies about her, serious sexual fantasies that occupied my mind night and day. Despite that, I knew deep down that she was way out of my league. She was a good head taller than my 5'5", a trim waist, and D-cup boobs. Her long, raven-black hair came down to her mid-back, ending just above her perfect ass.

To accentuate how far out of my league she was, her husband, David, was the perfect man for her...tall, strong, and as masculine as she was feminine. I tried to blot the thought that they were the perfect couple out of my mind, since it interfered with my fantasies about her.

On a Monday a couple of days after I graduated high school, I was in my Mom's garage just kind of hanging out, waiting for Jerri to come home from work. Four o'clock, the time she normally got home, came and went. By 5PM, I was about to give up when I saw David pull into his driveway. As he exited his car, he noticed me and waved me over. I walked over to his front yard.

"Hey, Carl," he greeted me. "You got a minute? I'd like to talk to you about something."

"Sure, Mr. Jergens," I replied. I was a little nervous to talk to him, but if I drew it out she might come home while I was talking to him and I'd be able to see the object of my obsession.

He opened his trunk and pulled a large box out of it. "Grab the other one, will ya?" he asked, nodding to a smaller box still in the trunk. I reached in and grabbed it, then followed him into his garage. He set the large box down on the garage floor, then opened the door to the house and motioned me inside. "That one goes in the living room," he stated.

I walked past him, and stood in his living room holding the box.

"Just set it down anywhere," he said casually.

I put the box on his coffee table, and he motioned for me to sit on the couch. I sat down and asked, "What did you want to talk about?"

He sat down on the couch next to me. "Listen," he said slowly, "I know you've got a thing for my wife."

"No...uh, not at all," I stammered nervously. "Why would you think that?"

He chuckled. "You're obvious about it. When she's around, you can't get your eyes off of her tits. And those tight shorts you wear doesn't hide a hard-on very well, and you usually have one when she's around."

I was busted, and I knew it. "I-I'm sorry, Mr. Jergens," I said quickly, my face flaming red with embarrassment. "She's just so beautiful..."

He waved my comment away. "She is very beautiful. And the sexiest thing I've ever met. But I'm not mad or anything. Quite the opposite....I'm glad that other people realize how incredible my wife is."

I sat there, not knowing what to say. I mean, I was glad he wasn't going to chastise me or beat me for my obsession with her.

"How would you like to see her naked?" he asked.

My eyes widened in surprise at his statement. "Wha...." was about all I could get out. Hell, yes, I'd like to see her naked. I'd LOVE to see her naked.

He didn't respond, just kept looking at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Is this some kind of trick?" I finally said.

"Not at all," he replied. "Yes or no?"

"Yes!!" I blurted out.

He sat back. "I thought you'd go for it," he laughed. "But, there's some conditions to it."

"Conditions?" I asked.

"Yes," he continued. "First off, you can't let her know that I let you see her naked."

I could agree to that. I didn't want her to think I was some kind of perv, despite the fact that I was being exactly that. I nodded.

"Second, there has to be a little tit for tat."

I raised my eyebrow, waiting for him to continue.

"I need to know that you're willing to do anything to see her naked," he said.

"I am," I said quickly.

"Anything?" he said, sitting back into the couch.

"Yes, Mr. Jergens, anything!" My heart was pounding in excitement. I was going to see her naked!

He sat motionless for a second, then slowly reached down and unzipped his fly. Confused, I watched him as he dug into his pants and pulled his half-hard cock out.

I was taken aback. "What are you doing, Mr. Jergens??" I exclaimed.

"Tell you what, call me David," he grinned. "You said you'd do anything, so here's anything. Suck my dick, and you'll get to see her naked."

I was completely grossed out, but the possibility of seeing her naked kept me rooted in place. I couldn't suck his dick....but Jerri! Naked!!

"This is a one-time offer," he said, slowly stroking his cock into fullness. "It's now or never. Suck me, swallow my cum, and you can see her naked. Trust me, it's worth it. She's got the most incredible body. You'll love what you see."

I couldn't move. A part of me that wanted to run warred with the part of me that wanted to see her. Jerri! Naked!!

His hand reached out to gently rest on the back of my head. He pulled my head softly, and I let him. The motion continued until I was almost over on my side, with his hard cock inches from my face.

"You know you want to," he said softly. "You'll do anything...or at least that's what you said. You meant it, right?"

The part of me that wanted to see her naked won. I opened my mouth, and felt him against my lips. Taking a deep breath, I lowered my mouth over his cockhead and felt it throb.

"That's it, slide that mouth over my cock," he said, his breath getting more ragged and faster.

I pushed my face down further, feeling him fill my mouth with his meat, until it nudged against the back of my throat. I felt a gag beginning to form, and pulled back. Sucking softly while my stomach returned to normal, I pushed down again. This time, I knew the gag was coming and was able to prevent it. The tip of his cock went down my throat a little bit, then I pulled back.

"Yesssss," he hissed. "Jesus, I never figured you'd be able to deep throat me."

I shifted around until I was kneeling on the floor in front of him. I'd never sucked a dick before, and was surprised that it was this easy. Exciting, too, as my own dick began to stiffen in my pants. I stroked him with my mouth, getting more and more brave. I took him deeper into my throat and was rewarded with a gasp from him each time.

"Fuck, you're good!" he moaned. Encouraged, I picked up the pace and took him deeper and deeper each time until my lips finally pressed against his pubic hair. I held him there, deep in my mouth and throat for a few seconds, the pulled back.

To my shame, I was really starting to enjoy this. I liked the feeling of power....*I* was doing this, I was the one impressing him, giving him pleasure with my mouth. He started to thrust up to meet my movements, and I met him stroke for stroke. His hand gripped my head tighter and his cock got hard as a steel rod. In the back of my mind, I knew that he was getting close to cumming.

"Yeah, take my cock, bitch," he growled, pushing his cock in and out of my mouth faster and harder. He was taking over, and I was letting him. I didn't try to suck him as much as just let him piston his cock in and out of my mouth.

He grunted loudly, and shoved his cock deep as his cock throbbed and exploded in my mouth. The taste of his cum was a bit bitter and salty, but the act of him filling my mouth was exciting as hell to me. I wanted to swallow, but he was too deep in my mouth for me to do so. He kept it deep until his balls finished emptying, then slowly withdrew. As he did, I swallowed his load, and actually tried to keep his cockhead trapped by my lips. I didn't want him to pull out just yet. He pulled my head back, popping him out of my mouth.

"You must really want to see her naked," he grinned as I wiped the cum off my lips with my shirt sleeve. I did, but what had just happened excited me, too. He stood, then helped me stand.

"She'll be home any minute now," he said. "Follow me." He led me to the master bathroom, and pointed to a small closet inside. "There should be enough room for you to hide in there. We're going out tonight, and she always takes a shower before we do."

I nodded eagerly. Jerri! Naked!!!

"You can let yourself out once we leave. And remember, don't let her know I did this for you," he said. There wasn't much room in the closet, just enough for me to stand between the shelves and the doors. Once inside, I would be trapped unless I opened the doors...I didn't even have enough room to move my arms. The closet door had louvers that I could peek through and see the entire bathroom. He closed the door, and I waited.

I felt like I had been waiting forever, and being unable to move I was in was very uncomfortable. I was just starting to wonder how long I could stay like this when the bathroom door opened and Jerri strolled in.

I tried to calm my breathing, but it was coming in short ragged breaths that I couldn't believe she couldn't hear. I watched her as she open the shower door, started the shower, then stepped back. I held my breath as she took her blouse off. This was it! Jerri! Naked!!

She quickly took her bra off, and her unnaturally beautiful tits spilled out. My dick throbbed as I saw them. I desperately wanted to stroke my dick, but I could barely move. I gazed at their absolute perfection in fascination until she turned away from me, kicking off her shoes with one hand on the bathroom counter for balance, and pulled her slacks off. I goggled at her round, pale ass as she slowly slid her panties down her legs. Her ass was just as beautiful as her tits. I mentally willed her to turn around and face me. Beautiful tits, beautiful ass...all that was left was to see her bush.

I was disappointed as she side-stepped over to the shower and stepped inside. As she showered behind the curtain, I became more and more aware of how cramped it was in the linen closet.

It only took a few minutes for her to finish, and as she turned the water off I waited in anticipation for her to stop out. I just knew I was going to see bush, but she disappointed me by drying off in the shower and wrapping the towel around her before stepping out. Frustrated, I watched her as she dried her hair then walked out of the bathroom.

My cramped muscles were screaming at me by the time David walked back into the bathroom and said, softly, "We're leaving." I gave them a few minutes to exit the house, then spilled out of the closet. After stretching the kinks out, I had another urgent need: my dick was rock hard and needing attention. I quickly slid my pants down and began stroking, then noticed her panties on the floor. I grabbed them and wrapped them around my dick, and the eruption that happened when I came was intense.

I realized as I calmed down from my orgasm that I had a dilemma. Jerri's panties were now coated in my cum. I couldn't leave them here like that, and if I washed them out in the sink they might still be wet when they got home. So, I did what would naturally come to mind to a teenage boy and stole them.

I slipped out of the Jergen's house and into mine. That night, I jerked off twice more to the images of Jerri's tits and ass.

The next morning, Mom woke me up as she was leaving for work. "Mr. Jergens came by and asked if you could help him at his house today, and I told him you would." I got out of bed, did my morning routine, then dressed and headed back to the neighbor's house.

David opened the door when I knocked, and quickly ushered me inside. It was only when the door closed behind me that I realized that he was only wearing a robe.

I voiced a question that popped into my head: "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"I took the week off," he answered. Then, smiling, he asked, "So? Was it worth it?"

I knew he was talking about watching Jerri, and I quickly nodded. "She's....beautiful. Perfect."

"That she is," he replied. "You want to see more of her?"

"Hell, yes," I replied.

"Well...the price has gone up a bit," he said, watching me intently.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Honestly, I didn't mind sucking his dick for the opportunity to watch his wife naked, but was a bit hesitant about doing more than that.

He didn't answer my question, just saying, "Come with me." I followed him to his and Jerri's bedroom. He grabbed some items off the top of his dresser, then handed them to me. I looked at the items in my hand and realized it was a pair of panties and a bra.

"Put those on," he said.

I stared at him in disbelief. "What?" I stammered.

"Put those on," he repeated. "You want to see more of her, right?"

Of course I did, but I wasn't sure I wanted to go this far.

"I'll step out so you can change," he said, striding quickly out of the bedroom and closing the door behind him.

I warred with myself. On the one hand, I desperately wanted to see her naked again. I wanted to see all of her, her bush and maybe even her pussy. On the other hand, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go this far to achieve that.

It was a long few minutes before I came to a decision. Yes, I was willing to go this far to see more of her. I set the bra and panties on the bed, then quickly stripped. I had assumed that they were Jerri's clothes, but when I put the panties on, they fit me snugly. Hers would have been much too big on my small frame. I found the tag on the bra: 30A, WAY too small for her obvious D-cups. I fumbled with the bra, but eventually got it on. It fit as well as the panties did.

There was a gentle knock on the door. "Finished?" he asked.

"Uh...yeah," I replied with a tremor in my voice..

The door opened, and he walked in with a huge grin on his face. "You look good," he said.

"I look stupid," I replied.

"Not at all. Get on the bed, on your stomach," he commanded.

"Wh..why?" I said nervously.

"Just do it, if you want to see more of my wife naked again," he replied.

Trembling, I crawled onto the bed and laid down on my front. I felt the bed jostle as he joined me, then felt his weight lower onto me. His rock hard cock was positioned in the crack of my ass. The only thing that separated his cock from my ass was the thin fabric of the panties.

He started running his cock up and down my panty-clad ass. I soon realized that he was dry-humping me. I was half-relieved when I realized that it was all he was going to do. I kept images of Jerri! Naked!! in my mind as his thrusts became more forceful.

A strange thing happened. My dick, which had wilted from my nervousness about wearing the bra and panties, started coming back to life. And, as his thrust became stronger, it pushed me up and down the bed, my dick rubbing against it through the panties. I realized that this wasn't so bad, and his weight on me combined with his cock sliding up and down my ass actually felt kind of good.

His strokes became faster and as it did, my own dick was rubbed against the bed harder and faster. Suddenly, what I imagined Jerri's bush looked like popped into my head, and the next thing I knew my dick was pumping my cum out. I think I gave a little groan out as I spurted, and suddenly felt the ass of my panties become wet. He was cumming on me, coating the ass of my panties as I filled the front.

Once his orgasm finished, he collapsed on me. I laid there for a minute, enjoying the afterglow of my own orgasm, before he rolled off of me.

"You are a hot little thing," he breathed.

I rolled over on my side, facing him. "How could you get turned on with me, when you have Jerri all the time?"

"You aren't too different from what Jerri was when I met her. She didn't have much in the way of tits back then, and your ass now is shapelier than hers was back then. She's a gorgeous, sexy woman now, but sometimes I do miss what she looked like back then."

"I'm confused," I said. "She's absolutely perfect, absolutely beautiful. How could she EVER have had a body like mine?"

"The wonders of cosmetic surgery," he laughed. "I made her what she is today and trust me, it wasn't cheap."

I felt a little cheated. I had assumed that nature had perfected her. How could it not be so? She was stunning, flawless, and only nature could have done that.

He slapped me on my ass, and said, "Ok, I need to do some things around here, and you need to go home. She should be home around 4, so come back over around 3:30."

I was being dismissed. I got up off the bed, and reached to take the bra off. He stopped me.

"No, leave that on, and be wearing them when you come back," he said firmly.

"I can't go home wearing this!" I protested.

"Sure, you can. There's nobody at your house, right?" he countered.

"Well, no," I admitted.

"So there's no worries, right? You could walk around your house naked if you wanted to, and nobody would see it."

He was right, but that didn't mean that I liked it. Reluctantly, I pulled my shirt on over the bra, and my pants up over the cum-soaked panties. Once my shoes and socks were back on, he escorted me to the front door.

"Remember, keep the bra and panties on," he said, opening the front door.

I half-walked, half-ran the short distance to my house. Once inside, I looked in a mirror and my fears were confirmed.. You could obviously see the outline of the bra under my shirt. Going to my bedroom, I quickly took both the bra off but for some reason left the panties on. I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon playing video games, trying to take my mind off of what had happened that morning and the fact that I had his cum on the panties I was wearing. I was embarrassed by my reaction.

Just before 3:30, I pried myself away from the game console, and started to walk back to David's house. I was just about to walk out the front door before I remembered the bra. I didn't want to give him an excuse to not let me watch Jerri again, and ran back to my bedroom to put it back on.

Again, I half-walked, half-ran to his house. Even though there was nobody out, I still felt like the world could see the outline of the bra under my shirt. He answered the door in the same robe he'd been wearing earlier. After letting me in, he ran his hand down my back, smiling when his palm felt the bra under my shirt.

"Good boy," he said. He took my hand and led me back to the living room. "Strip down to the bra and panties."

After a moment's hesitation, I took off my shirt and pants. He sat down on the couch and pointed to the floor in front of him.

"I thought I already 'paid' for this time," I protested.

"I said the price went up, didn't I?" he replied, opening his robe to expose his cock then motioning towards it.

Well, I'd already sucked him once so I knew it wasn't that bad and if I was honest with myself I'd admit that I kinda liked it. And maybe this time I'd see Jerri's bush and pussy. I slowly went to my knees and leaned forward to take him in my mouth.

"Yeah, like that," he groaned as I slid my mouth up and down his hardening shaft. He directed me...take him deep, pay attention to the head, lick his balls. The more I did, the more excited I got. After a while, I was enjoying it enough that I'd almost forgotten WHY I was doing this.

I could tell he was getting close to cumming when we heard the rattle of the garage door opening. Abruptly, he pulled me off of his cock. Springing to his feet, he pulled me to mine by my hand and dragged me into his bedroom. "Closet," he said quietly, pushing me into it and closing the door.

My heart was pounding. I didn't want to get caught like this by Jerri, wearing cum-crusted panties and a bra. I tried to control my rapid, heavy breathing which sounded incredibly loud to me in the closet.

12