All Comments on 'Jerri! Naked!'

by TxSmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More?

I have to be honest here, the story was predictable...but then, I have literally read EVERY story in this section of Literotica.

That being said, it does not detract from the fact that you are a skilled writer, nor does it have any bearing on the fact that it was a hot read. Would seriously love to see this one blossom and mature. Please continue this story.

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 4 years ago
Wow

That was hot. Hope there is more parts to this story.

akindman22015akindman22015over 4 years ago
Exciting and Excellent Read

Thank you for sharing the wonderful story.

I echo the comments "More?" made and looking forward to more to come.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 4 years ago
Very Enjoyable Story

I agree with the other comments. This was a fun and exciting story and I would enjoy at least another chapter or two.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

goodlorigoodloriover 4 years ago
Oh YESSSSSsssssss

Pleasr more!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
fantastic story -- please continue !!!

One of my favorite lines in this story is when David was fucking Carl: "I couldn't say anything, completely surprised at how good it was feeling. Every so often, he'd hit something inside me that shot waves of pleasure throughout my body." - that was exactly how I felt the 1st time I was fucked by a big cock (it was a BBC). I love your detailed description of how the sub was feeling in this situation (which I am).

I also was actually surprised by the twist ending (I know that some readers might have seen it coming). I expected the CD angle but didn't anticipate the shemale part of the story. However, this really REALLY turned me on so much that I came into my hand when I read that she had a cock (I then ate my cum -- yum, yum). This is a big fantasy of mine and I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Fantastic story. Well done.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
so hot

Very exciting and romantic .. what we wouldn't do to get closer to someone we have grow to love from a distance, out of our reach or at least it seemed that way .. his life has opened up so much now that he is a third person in their circle of love and pleasure .. please write more .. TG Tiffany

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanking You!

Imagination is great, but reality sometimes suck. Your story found a good balance and deserves a 2nd or even a third chapter. Use your imagination and surprise us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

That was very hot! I hope you add to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE!!

Please give us more of this story and his gradual transformation

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Straight but yet?

I really enjoyed the story. I wish I could be so lucky.

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineabout 4 years ago
Girl Next Door

I really enjoy the stories about the girl/woman next door that turns out to have a surprise in her panties. A fantasy since my teens when the very introverted girl next door to me kept to herself so much that I wondered if she might really be a boy that liked to dress up like I did. That fantasy got busted all to hell when she got knocked up in high school, but by then I was sure I'd never want to dress up or suck another cock and the fantasy had mostly faded away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A hot story

A nice fun sexy romp

Julia2017CJulia2017Cover 3 years ago

Delicious, sexy, lucky boi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous