All Comments on 'Jerry & Millie'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!!!!

DG Hear, you did it again. Made an old man cry. This is another one of those up there with your best. I have to stop saying that but it was one great story. Even the sex was hot. You never stop to amaze me. Wild story one day, loving story the next.

You write them and I'll keep reading them.

An Avid fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another great one DG!

I particularly liked the way the dialogue fitted the characterization. It's actually fairly hard to get it right sometimes.

You are such a great storyteller! As I read the words I can almost hear you saying them!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

One of your best stories.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn! Another great read

DG:

There are several great writers on this site and when I see their name on a story I have to read it because I know I won't be disappointed. You friend are in that group. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Good one this time

Good romance - bit of drama and suspense.

Liked this one more than most of your previous stuff.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
More love and devotion with strength from DG

A person’s word and honor are paramount to be a person of worth and at peace with oneself.

Thank you for a damn good story. From a real country boy with some age on him thank you for showing how things were. Even the country isn’t that way anymore but a man’s and woman’s word and honor are still things a good man and woman live and instill in their children for their sakes. An honest man can do no wrong, he can only do what he thinks is right at the time. He can make a mistake or misstep but that he has to rectify to keep his honor and self-respect. I’ve only met a very few truly honest men and women in my lifetime.

Thank you for the great stories.

With the highest of respect.

Peggytwitty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A piece of crap...

like the rest of your stuff. I guess pathetic is its own reward.

Wonder how long this comment will stay up as Ol' DG don't like to "Hear" any negatives 'bout his trash.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Thank you to Mr. Anonomus!

Just so you know, I haven't deleted a comment in over 7 mos unless it was a duplecate or knocked my editors. To bad you don't have an e-mail address so the readers can learn more from your troubed mind. I have nearly eighty posting on this web site and apparently, you've read them all. What makes a person torture themseves so when all they have to do is hit the back button and find the story they desire.

Enough on this character, Thank you to the rest of the commentors for your thoughtful comments. It is what writers write for. I do appreciate you reading my stories.

Thank you

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you have become a serious writer and story teller-

a great job on this story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
True love will out

Good story DG and an excellent ending.

Good reading, as usual/

PArebelPArebelalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Very Nice. Another excellent effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good, silly, light-heated story

a good little story there, DG

shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
DG, thanks for not "leaking".

Every writer worth his or her ink, works to not allow their own opinions interfere in their work. This time, I have thoroughly enjoyed your story because you didn't have any minority characters. You don't do Black people well,but since you didn't have any in this one, I give you two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Impressive Divergence Author

A different and more palatable flavor this time - rebuilding is a good thing especially by a acknowledged sound Story Teller.

You are appreciated in this work of rebuiding a life and the dignity of a family having been through difficult times. Your characters have timber, respect and depth which you strongly frame in imaginative and believable settings. These are the ingredients of a creditable and respected author.

Don't change your style and don't burn out as some do. Pacing can be a good thing while sustaining quality over time.

Thanks Again - With Very High Regard

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
nice

a very good love story I liked the way it ended.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
A fine tale of family honour!!!!

There are so few really great writers on this site but you are certainly one of them! I check your offerings weekly in the hope of finding something new and when I find one I rejoice because I know that you will not have disappointed me. This tale is something special since a person’s or family’s honour is one of the most important factors in life. Dg, don’t take to heart ‘the piece of crap’ from that anonymous “PIECE OF CRAP”! Your devoted fan, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

awww how sweet a love story...I don't know though the sex was kinda boring but i loved the romantic part its like it was a romance story and the sex just happened but very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
have to agree.....

good old country story...well written and well told...i do love them country boys who stand up for their girls. As always good to read you. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Standing Up!

Good to see the "old fashioned" ideas of standing up for self and family. Their are times that Kicking butts and taking names are important, To bad the PC people have about gotten rid of respect and family pride. Great Story as always. Looking forward to more.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
decent story... I guess

It just seems a bit lackluster, though. I don't know if that's because you're writing in first-person and the two characters are really that boring. Not one of your better works.. Anyway, thanks for the read

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
As always, DG, I loved your story.

I think I liked nearly all of your stories that I have read. They are good entertainment.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NO MATTER THE REASON

being a bully is still bullying, TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Interesting Old Tyme small town tale

And people are still like this in some places - principle means more than lip service - family means more than life -

Nicely done -

phil2213phil2213almost 10 years ago
Fun reading a heartbreaking story with a happy ending.

Although this was a fantasy, plausibility sometimes just doesn't fit. Irregardless, it was a nicely written story by a master writer. Thank you for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice story

I know of a couple real ones that are similar. They will never be written down. The reason should be obvious.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL AND YOUR FAMILY

and just maybe the good Lord will bless you. TK U MLJ LV NV

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
good one

truth will always win in the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5* for people true to themselves in love and spirit.

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5696 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories