Jerry becomes Jill Pt. 05: July 4th

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climb up on the table and lay down. As I do Dr. Lamb checks my vital signs and begins to put me to sleep. The last thing I remember is Dr. Brown and Mistress cleaning my ear lobes.

Eventually I begin to wake up and the three women are standing there talking about the piercing and after care. I try to move and realize they have me secured to the table. Dr. Brown realizes that I am waking up and says, "Just lay there for a few minutes and when you're fully awake we will explain."

About 30 minutes latter Dr. Brown says, "You are secured to the table so you would not hurt yourself coming out of the anesthesia and we will be releasing you as soon as we explain. Your body has been pierced 10 times: twice in each ear, your septum, your nipples, your belly button, your penis and your scrotum. There is a 3/16" diameter ring in your nose, quarter inch diameter rings in your nipples, a Prince Albert piercing in your penis and a 3/16" diameter ring in you scrotum. The rings in your penis and scrotum can be padlocked together to keep you chaste. In addition you have a catheter in your bladder."

Dr. Brown continues, "You will have some minor pain and discomfort for a couple of days. I have given Rikki some pain pills for you. Rikki has the instructions for taking care of the piercings and knows how to remove the catheter. The catheter can be removed on the afternoon on Monday. I would restrain from any sexual activity for a couple of weeks. If you take good care of the piercings you should be fully healed in plenty of time for the end of the semester vacation. Do you have any questions?"

I reply, "No, as long as Mistress has the instructions."

With that they release me and I get up and carefully with help get dressed and we leave. When we get home Mistress Rikki says, "I will take care of you for the next 3 days, you just relax and study, just don't get used to it."

After a week of recover things get pretty much back to normal. We are both looking forward to the nearly month off at the end of the semester starting in late August. On Monday two weeks after the piercings were done Mistress announces, that she has a surprise for me this coming week end and that I should be available from mid-afternoon on Friday through Sunday afternoon.

Settles down to normal

To be continued...

12