My Visit to the Feminization Clinic

Story Info
A boy goes to a local clinic for a special procedure.
2.1k words
4.41
113.9k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
antares34
antares34
1,040 Followers

***Set in the near future. All characters are age 18+***

Today I was going to my first appointment at the feminization clinic. I was overdue. Most males my age had already been going to their local clinic for many years. But my new girlfriend and my mother had both finally forced my hand. It was time.

Thankfully, I was by myself today and had made it on time for my 10:00 AM appointment. The clinic was in a nearby office park and conveniently close to a local bus stop.

As I walked to the two-story brick building, I noticed a sign above the entrance which spelled out in large letters: LOCAL FEMINIZATION CLINIC #267.These "special" treatment centers were popping up all over the area due to a mix of popular demand and government edicts. There were nearly three hundred of them now.

Once inside, a friendly receptionist behind the front desk immediately greeted me.

"Hi there! Checking in?" she asked as she typed away on her keyboard. The friendly young woman looked up over her glasses as I approached the desk.

"Yes ma'am. I have a ten o'clock appointment," I responded

"Name?"

"Alex. Err... actually, it might be under my new name 'Alexa'... I'm not sure... my girlfriend made the appointment."

"Right. Okay, I've found your appointment. Says you're here for your first feminization session. Is that right, Alexa?" she asked, emphasizing on my newly assigned name.

"Yes. It's my first time," I answered.

"Wonderful! First, we will need you to fill out these forms on this clipboard here. Why don't you have a seat over there and complete them?" the receptionist said as she handed me the clipboard.

"Thanks."

I took the clipboard from her and had a seat in the reception area. I noticed that I was the only one sitting there. Nervous and uncertain about what was in store for me, I kept glancing around the room before looking back at the clipboard. There were the usual boxes for my name, age, address, and other personal information. I quickly filled them in with the attached pen and flipped the page over.

The back of the page was titled "PROCEDURES". I slowly scanned a huge list. Under a subheading titled "Feminization Stage 1", I saw another huge listing of medical and cosmetic procedures. Lip injections, permanent hair removal, permanent makeup, hormone injections, and tongue piercings were some of the ones that stood out to me. There were many more. But there was one that immediately caught my attention: anal bleaching. It was at the bottom of the Stage 1 list. It had a large handwritten "X" next to it. So my girlfriend had been telling me the truth. I was getting my asshole bleached today. Before I could scan the medical procedures listed under Stage 2 and Stage 3, I heard my name being called.

"Alexa, the nurse will see you now," the receptionist called out as she tucked a strand of brown hair behind her ear as she looked over to me.

I looked up from the clipboard and saw another cute, young woman standing next to the reception desk with a manila folder in her hand. I got up and walked over to them.

"Good morning, Alexa. I'm Grace. I will be taking care of you today," said the nurse as she reached her hand out to me. She looked similar to the receptionist --same glasses, same hair color, and small frame. However, Grace had her hair up in a ponytail and was wearing a white lab coat.

We shook and then I handed the clipboard back to the receptionist.

Grace then motioned me through a nearby door.

"I see it is your first time at this clinic. Excited?" asked Grace as she led me through some narrow corridors. From the tone of her voice, she sounded excited for me.

"More nervous, I guess," I said in reply, making note of some strange anatomy posters on the walls.

"Perfectly understandable. Most males are. But you will get used to it. This will be the first of many visits I imagine..."

As we walked down the corridors, we passed by a large room just as a fully scrubbed surgeon was exiting. I tried to glance inside, but the door slammed shut just as we passed.

Grace noticed and commented, "That is our operating room, Alexa. That's where we perform a variety of surgical procedures...Stage 2 and Stage 3 feminization stuff mostly."

We kept walking, but to satisfy my curiosity, I asked, "Stage 2 and 3? What happens in there?"

"Oh... anything from breast implants to full gender reassignment surgery. I believe today we have a facial feminization surgery scheduled for this morning and an orchiectomy scheduled for this afternoon..."

"Orchi... what?"

"A castration, silly. Don't you know that? Oh I guess in time you will learn... ah! Here we are!" she announced as she moved to the side and opened a door just off the hallway. We entered a generic looking hospital exam room complete with stainless steel cabinets, a white tile floor, and a paper-covered examination table.

"Now Alexa, seeing as how it is your first time here... why don't you have a seat and let me explain a few things to you. Yes can sit on the side chair for now. First, let me just start off by saying welcome. You made the right decision to come today. As our society changes with each passing day, we are seeing more and more guys like you come in. We and our new government believe that most young males should be feminized. And rapidly feminized if possible. I see that in my notes... I have your girlfriend and your mother written down as your sponsors. Is that true?"

I nodded.

"Good. Hopefully, they can attend one your future appointments. My notes also tell me you are 19 and have already started taking estrogen and some other female hormones. When did you start taking them?"

"Three months ago. My girlfriend insisted," I answered.

Grace nodded and started jotting down some notes. And then she continued, "Excellent. Since today is your first time here, we like to take it slow. I have you down for an anal bleaching today --a quick and easy procedure. Is this your first time doing something like this?"

"Yes. But I have... I have been waxed down there before," I added.

"Like a Brazilian wax? Full removal?" Grace inquired.

"Yeah."

"Great! That makes my job easier. That and the hormone therapy will help discourage further hair growth down there. Does your girlfriend make you get waxed?"

"Yes. As of a few months ago."

Grace wrote something else down before setting her notes aside on the counter.

She stood up and started putting on a pair of black, nitrile gloves.

"Alexa please get undressed. Take everything off --even your shirt. I find that it just gets in the way. You can put your clothes on the side chair there."

Months of living with a domineering girlfriend had made me used to being undressed around fully-clothed women. And my trips to the waxing and tanning salon had helped too. But I was still a bit nervous as I took my clothes off in front of Grace. With everything off, I cupped myself as I stood barefoot on the cold tile floor.

With her gloves snapped into place, Grace turned to me and pointed to the examination table. She instructed, "Please Alexa, hop on the table and get on all fours."

I did as instructed and got on the cushioned table. Its disposable paper cover crinkled under my hands and knees as I got on all fours. My face was nearly against the back wall and my ass was pointing back towards Grace as I shifted myself on this new elevated position.

Hearing something snap open, I looked back and saw Grace reaching into a drawer and pulling out a tube of some kind. It looked like a tube containing ointment or lotion.

She took the tube in her gloved hands and approached the table and positioned herself in between my legs.

"Alexa you weren't lying. You are completely hairless! Anyways, let's get started... I am going to first apply this bleaching cream to the outside of your anus. You might feel a little burning sensation. That is perfectly normal. Nothing to fear."

She paused for a second and looked me in the eye and then asked, "Are you ready to have your boy pussy bleached, Alexa?"

"Yes... yes ma'am," I responded as I looked back and saw her squirt some white cream onto her gloved hands.

"Here we go..." Grace said as she put one hand on my lower back and moved the other in between my cheeks. I instantly flinched as I felt the cold ointment being slowly but firmly spread around my anus. After the initial shock, I remained still as Grace rubbed the cream into my skin. The initial coldness was soon replaced by a light burning sensation. It was a bit painful but nothing like the wax treatment I had had earlier in the week. I quickly grew used to the new sensation and paid it little attention.

"We like to apply two 'coats' or so of this cream. We find we get the best results that way. We also will do this again for your next visit," Grace explained.

"Next visit?"

"You've been enrolled in our full Stage 1 through 3 feminization package, Alexa. You have a lot of work ahead of you. This is just the start."

Grace continued, "Now over the next few days, I want you to send photos of your pretty new anus to my front office. They will help us determine if this procedure was successful and if we need to modify future treatments."

I slowly nodded in response. I knew my girlfriend would gladly volunteer to take those photos.

She smiled at my acknowledgment and added, "Next time you are here, we will have to perform many more procedures on you. But don't worry about that now..."

Grace stopped rubbing her gloved fingers against me and walked back to the metal cabinets. She reached into one and pulled out a simple pair of pink panties and a shiny metal butt plug.

"I almost forgot Alexa. We like to do this every time we do an anal bleaching..."

"Is that a buttplug?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"It is! We find that the bleaching treatment really takes hold when the asshole is kept nice and stretched. At least for a few hours after each treatment."

Without waiting for a response, Grace began pressing the stainless steel plug against me. After about twenty seconds or so of constant pressure, I began to open up to it. I grimaced as my ass started to stretch around the wide base. There was no need for lube. Another a few seconds passed before my ass swallowed the plug to its tapered base. The plug quickly slid inside of me and its flat metal base kissed my stretched (and now bleached!) ring. I let out a little gasp as the cold metal pressed against me, smearing the bleaching cream.

"Oh what a lovely sight! Never gets old!" Grace narrated as she watched the whole spectacle. She applied a final layer of bleaching cream around my hole when the plug was in place. I shuddered a final time as she wiped the cold ointment against me.

Grace next instructed me to get off the table and get dressed.

As I moved towards my clothes piled on the side chair, Grace silently shook her head and handed me the pink panties.

"No, no Alexa. Put these on first. Panties only from now on."

Not wanting to stay another minute, I did not protest these instructions. I took the soft cotton undergarment from her hands and put them on. They were tight but I managed to tuck myself into them. Thankfully, they were a normal brief style and not an uncomfortable thong. However, printed in a small, black font on the front of the panties, right across my bulge, was the phrase, "WARNING: CONTAINS UNNEUTERED MALE GENITALIA".

It took me a while to figure out what this label spelled out at first --I had to read the small text upside down. But I felt a cold chill down my spine when I managed to decipher it. I looked up at Grace and saw her wink at me with a knowing smile on her face.

And just a few minutes later, I left the sissy clinic wearing the panties underneath my normal street clothes. As I tried to walk down the street with the buttplug randomly adjusting itself inside my sore ass, I wondered what my next visit to the sissy clinic would entail. What would happen to me next? I knew my transformation was only beginning...

---To Be Continued---

Please leave a comment below or use "send feedback" feature. Anonymous feedback welcome!Suggestions and requests are helpful for the next chapter.

antares34
antares34
1,040 Followers