Jerry Ch. 05: Give Me a Hug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind if I see if there's more inside Sis," he asked.

"No, go ahead," she replied.

"Believe me little buddy, there's plenty more up there," Tom added.

"Here may this will help," said Diane. She reached down with both hands and captured two lips of her pussy. As if spreading the wings of a butterfly she pulled the pink lips apart revealing the mysteries within.

Jerry's mind was boggled by the sight. There were forms of flesh of every shade of pink imaginable. It made him a little dizzy looking at it, or maybe it was the pungent aroma. The whole area glistened with wetness, but at last he saw some of Tom's semen coming out of a dark hole. This hole seemed to wink open and closed. As he watched, he saw more and more of the white cream come out.

He drove his tongue into the outer portion of the hole and lapped up the juices there. He knew it was a mix of Tom's and Diane's, but he found it delicious. This time his head was tilted back so his nose didn't strike inside the pussy lips. Instead it nudged against the top end of his sister's sex.

"Ohhh yessss Jerry," she said. Jerry felt her hips writhe and rotate making it difficult to keep his tongue at the juicy hole.

"Hold onto her hips. That will help keep her in place," instructed Tom.

Jerry tried to figure out how to do it, but he couldn't get his mind around the problem. "Probably the aroma," he thought.

"Run your arms under her thighs and grab a hip with each hand," Tom said. Jerry sensed some amusement in his voice.

He could almost hear his friend's voice in his head, "For a whiz kid, you can be kind of slow."

After he used the advice to take hold of his sister, he was able to keep her under some control. Even with his meager strength, he managed to limit the movement of her hips enough to keep his tongue at her leaking hole.

All good things must come to an end, and this included Tom's semen. Jerry couldn't feel or taste any more of the thick cream. He pulled his face back and surveyed his sister's wet pussy. He saw plenty of juice, but none of it the milky white stuff he craved.

The task he'd feared turned out to be sort of fun. He enjoyed Tom's semen immensely, but even the rest turned out to be fun as well. He was accustomed to Diane's pungent odor now and knew he would forever associate it with the flavor of their mixed juices. Giving his sister pleasure also proved enjoyable as well.

"You're not done yet little buddy," Tom said.

Jerry looked up at Tom's face staring back at him. "What else?" he asked.

"You haven't helped your sister to come yet," the athlete said as if obvious.

"How do I do that?" Jerry asked. He was willing to help his loving sister, but he didn't have a clue how to go about it.

It was Diane who answered, "Close your eyes and use your tongue like you did on my boobs. I'll guide your head dear."

Jerry nodded and closed his eyes. He felt the long fingers of both of her hands run through his hair. It felt so good he wished she would keep doing it for awhile. Instead she gently took his head between her soft hands and moved it higher.

"Stick your tongue out Jerry," she said.

He did it and immediately touched something harder than he expected. It was different from the hot wetness of her pussy. He tried to picture the place he thought would be imprinted on his memory forever. His recollections of it were hazy at best. He must not have been looking close enough, or focused on the wrong place. He figured it must be somewhere in the complicated folds at the top of her sex. Whatever and wherever it was, it proved very sensitive.

"Oh ... yes," came her voice.

Her hips gave a quick jerk and slipped from his grasp. He didn't need to be told to hold on tight. He did it on his own, gripping his sister's sleek hips with more firmness. Then he circled the hard place with his tongue.

"Oh god!" she cried.

Her hips writhed and rotated despite Jerry's grip. Diane was bigger and probably stronger so it was not surprising he couldn't hold her still. He was determined to try. He used all of his force to tighten his grip. He hoped it wouldn't hurt her, but he couldn't think of any other solution to the problem.

"It's so sexy watching you lick your sister little buddy," said Tom.

He circled it again and felt an even stronger response from the woman. This time she wasn't able to break free, but it was close.

"Just hold on. It always gets wild," Tom advised.

Jerry felt his sister tighten her hold on his head. With her also trying to keep his tongue in the right place, he sped up the action of his tongue.

"Oh ... god ..." she moaned.

Jerry flattened his tongue against the hard nub and used its full width to cover more of the fleshy folds.

"Yes ... yes ...yes," Diane said softly.

Her body became still, but her hip muscles were tense. Jerry felt anticipation in her stillness, not relaxation. He felt intimately connected to his sister. He was proud of his ability to give her pleasure. If this didn't show how much he loved her, nothing could.

"I think she's ready little buddy. Suck her clit like a cock," Tom urged.

Jerry never looked up porn or sex stuff on the internet. His mother forbid it years ago when he and Diane talked her into getting broadband access. His knowledge was incomplete about the slang and terminology of sex parts, but he figured out what Tom was talking about.

He opened his mouth wider and surrounded the whole complex area at the top of her pussy. He pressed his lips tightly against her shaved flesh. When he was reasonably sure there was an airtight seal, he sucked in as hard as he could.

"OH ... FUCK ...YES!" Diane cried.

It was much more difficult to hold her now. If her hands weren't keeping his head where she wanted it, there would be no way his lips could stay in place. She raised her butt from the bed, then slammed it down again, multiple times.

Jerry brought his tongue from the back of his mouth to the nub surrounded by his lips. He touched it gently with the very tip.

Nothing could have prepared him for Diane's reaction. She froze.

"I'M GONNA CUM!" she cried.

All hell broke loose. She snapped up and down at the waist. Her hips didn't writhe like before. Jerry opened his eyes so he could see what was going on. His sister's upper torso was rising and falling in great spasms. Her head was too, her eyes closed.

She became calmer after a minute or two. Jerry sucked at the point of focus once more.

"OH ... GOD!"

Again she snapped into spasms, harder this time and further apart. They slowly diminished until she sank back exhausted.

"That's enough lover," she said. She released his head and gave it an affectionate pat

"You did good little buddy," Tom said. "It got me hard as a rock," he added.

Sure enough, when Jerry raised his head to look to the left, he saw Tom's rampant tower of flesh. It looked just as lovely as he remembered.

"Come take care of it for me," the big man said.

Jerry rose to move over to Tom, but Diane reached down and took hold of his shoulders.

"I didn't get my hug yet," his sister said. "Tom is a selfish ass. All he thinks about is his cock," she added.

Tom snorted at that.

Tom's cock was very much in Jerry thoughts too, but he did owe his sister a hug. He crawled up her naked body and found himself tightly embraced against her firm breasts.

"I love, love, love, you Jerry," she said quietly into his ear.

He felt one arm let go of him, then slide between their bodies. He jerked in surprise when her hand took hold of his penis within the lacy panties.

"Let me show you how much I love you," she said.

Jerry was stunned by the idea. It was worst than the other thing. Then again, that thing turned out to be not so bad. He was aware of the juice coating his face. He kinda liked its aroma now. Maybe what she was offering would turn out to be good as well.

"I don't know how Sis," he whispered. He blushed embarrassed, but it was best to be honest.

"I know," she replied. "Just go with the flow. Don't over-think things like you usually do."

Jerry nodded silently against his sister's collar bone. She was right about his over-thinking things, but how could he stop thinking?

"Tom could you pull down his underwear?" Diane asked.

Jerry's penis which shrunk even as his sister held it, now grew stiff. The thought of the big man pulling down his panties turned Jerry on. Tom grumbled to himself, but got up from his comfortable spot and went to the foot of the bed.

"Get up a bit little buddy so I can pull your pretty panties down," Tom said.

Diane let go of him enough so he could do a girl's pushup. He felt Tom take hold of the panties at both hips and slid them down to mid-thigh.

"You have such a pretty ass," Tom said softly. "Now scoot back about three inches."

Given the looseness of the panties, they were never a hindrance to his sister's access to his boner. Now that it was free she stared at it and made Jerry uncomfortable. He was embarrassed its size, especially after she just did it with Tom.

"It's a lovely cock Jerry. The loveliest I've ever seen," she said without taking her eyes off it.

Jerry didn't know if he believed her, but it was nice of her to say. Thinking it would be polite to return the compliment he said, "Thanks sis, and you have a lovely pussy."

"Bet it's the loveliest you've ever seen," Tom said from behind.

Jerry flushed beet red at the truth of this statement.

"Shut up you ass!" Diane told Tom. She looked beyond Jerry's shoulder and gave Tom a glare.

Gazing back into Jerry's eyes and smiling sweetly she said, "Come down here and don't worry about a thing."

Those three inches Tom moved Jerry back made a world of difference. His head was at the level of his sister's naked breasts and his hips were far enough down her body his penis pointed at her pussy.

His sister lifted her hips and tilted her sex to accept his erection. He looked between their bodies through the tunnel made by the hanging baby doll. The red head of his penis got closer and closer to her pussy. Diane guided it with one delicate hand. His penis disappeared from view behind her smooth mound and suddenly he felt its tip part the warm wet lips.

Diane moaned at same time as he did, "Ohhhh."

Why had he resisted something so fabulous?

He lowered his hips further making his erection sink into the hot wet hole.

His penis slipped into his sister in one smooth, easy, slide until it was fully engulfed.

He was in!

He was actually inside his sister!

Joy flooded into him, a pure joy.

He savored the sensations the nerve-endings in his erection sent his brain. He wasn't thinking now, or if he was, they were thoughts of how to make this feeling last forever.

"You feel so good in me Jerry," Diane whispered.

"I can't tell you how much I love you Sis," he said.

Diane lowered her hips and Jerry felt his penis start to slip from her pussy. He eagerly sank down with her to keep it inside, until he was laying atop her. He felt his sister kiss the top of his head. He wanted to stay here forever, nestled between her smooth firm thighs.

"Come on little buddy, fuck her," Tom urged excitedly.

"Shhhh!" Diane rebuked him.

Jerry felt her pussy tighten on his penis. It felt incredible. When she relaxed her grip he wanted more. As if reading his mind his sister gratified his desire, squeezing his erection even harder. Again she relaxed her grip. She prolonged the length of time before the next squeeze. The delay lasted long enough Jerry was about to ask her to do it again, when she finally did.

"Ohhh ... so good Sis," he whispered.

"Fuck your sister like a man," Tom urged excitedly.

"Shhh!" Diane shushed him again.

"Don't pay any attention to that ass," she whispered.

Jerry nodded against her naked breasts. While dealing with Tom's outburst she'd relaxed her grip again. Feeling the time was ripe for a request Jerry asked, "Would you please squeeze my penis like that over and over again Sis?"

"I'll milk your beautiful cock until you fill me with your cum," Diane said with a husky voice.

She stated his wish so precisely he wasn't bothered by her choice of words. In fact her dirty words made him even hornier. He realized he felt no embarrassment when he made the request. It seemed like all he asked for was a small favor, similar to asking her to pass the salt or pepper. His mind began to consider the strangeness of it when she squeezed his penis again.

She squeezed with the strongest grip yet. She held him for several seconds then released him. She squeezed him and released him, over and over again. She slowly sped up the tempo, building the urgency in Jerry balls. He was amazed he hadn't yet shot his load, he knew it wouldn't be long now.

When Diane began to rock her hips it sent Jerry up a level in the world of pleasure. The new movement made his penis slide slightly in and out of the hot juicy hole. Her pussy muscles continued their efforts on his throbbing penis as well, milking him as she said she would.

"Oh ... Di ...," he managed to get out.

Then he was shooting his semen into his loving sister. The thought of it was an incredible turn on. It made him feel so proud and lucky to be able to share this moment with his gorgeous Diane. The exquisite feelings coming from his penis lasted through four hard spasms. He felt as if he had filled her with his semen, but knew he pumped out far less than Tom.

His orgasm over he lay atop the naked girl well and truly satisfied. Never before was he at such peace. All the whirling thoughts which constantly plagued him were gone. All he felt was an overpowering love towards his sister.

"Move out of the way little buddy," Tom said, adding, "Let me show you how it's done."

Tom grabbed him by both ankles and pulled him down the bed. He felt the baby doll get rolled up his body as he slid down his sister. He got a good whiff of the juices as his face passed by her pussy. Tom dropped his legs and Jerry found himself kneeling at the foot of the bed.

Tom climbed on the bed between Diane's thighs. The mattress sank deeply under his knees. Quickly without needing to adjust his positioning he lined his cock up and shoved it into the wet pussy. Jerry could see the cock go in and come partway out covered in juice.

Jerry watched fascinated as Tom thrust it deep over and over again. His shaved balls were tightly packed, but they jiggled slightly with each one. His gaze went higher and he saw Tom's anus. It looked much smaller than Jerry would have expected for such a large man. The firm buns of Tom's ass clenched as he humped the girl.

Diane was hardly visible except for her fine bronze legs and small hands. Her legs were spread wide and her delicate feet were arched, the toes pointed. Something about them was so sexy Jerry felt a flush of excitement. They looked exquisite, heartrendingly so. He wondered if his would look the same.

Jerry was amazed by the vigor of Tom's movements. There was something animal-like in them. Perhaps it was because of the inarticulate sounds coming from the hulking man as he rammed his cock into Diane. The cock whipped up a creamy froth within the pussy and coated the portion of cock coming into view on each withdrawal. He was excited to think some of it could be his.

Jerry noticed his sister signaling him with one finger. She wanted him to move up beside her. He would have preferred to stay where he was, but got up to please her. He stood and walked around the bed. When Diane pointed to the spot beside her, he laid down where Tom did before.

From his new view point it looked as if his sister would be crushed beneath Tom. She looked so small compared to the powerful man atop her. Then he saw Tom supported a large part of his weight with his forearms. Tom faced away from Jerry which disappointed. He wanted to see how the handsome face looked while Tom took his pleasure.

"So this is what fucking is like," Jerry thought. "It looks very tiring."

Tom pounded into the girl at a steady rate with long deep strokes. He seemed tireless like the athlete he was. Jerry realized Tom was heading for his fourth orgasm of the evening.

"Jeez," Jerry thought.

Jerry watched the rise and fall of his friend's ass cheeks when Diane's finger caressed his face. He looked at her lovely face, she was smiling at him. His attention caught, she opened her mouth wide and yawned. She moved her hand to pat it, but then removed it so Jerry could see her smiling again.

"Diane is bored! How could that be?" Jerry thought.

"Oh ... yes ... fuck ... me," Diane said still looking in Jerry's eyes. The words were spoken in time with Tom's inward thrusts.

She embraced Tom's broad back squeezing him tight. She ran her hands down to the small of his back slowly. All the while smiling at Jerry. To say Jerry was confused would be an understatement, but he was often confused.

Jerry noticed the change in tempo of the man's thrusts. They were faster, more urgent. The sound of sweaty naked flesh slapping together filled the room. Jerry witnessed what he only imagined when he heard it earlier. It looked very sexy, but a little frightening.

"Oh ... god ... I'm ... going ... to ... come!" Diane said smiling at him.

If so she looked a lot different than she did when he licked her. Her words were similar to those she cried out when Tom fucked her before.

"Could she be faking it? Could she have faked them all?" Jerry wondered.

He watch his sister rake her fingernails up Tom back which made the man speed up to a frantic pace.

"OH ... OH ... Almost ...there!" Diane cried this time into Tom collar bone. She nibbled at the sweaty flesh.

"OH ... CUMMING!" Tom moaned.

Jerry watched as his sister clawed down Tom's back with her nails, leaving visible marks in the flesh. He couldn't tell if she drew blood, but wouldn't be surprised if she did.

"OH ... YES ... YOU ... FUCKING ... SLUT!"

Jerry was shocked at his friend's words. They were so crude and mean. Diane was looking over at him smiling as if it was the greatest thing ever.

"OH ... YOU ... BASTARD!" Diane cried still smiling.

"TAKE ... THIS!" Tom said with one more deep thrust. He froze with his cock lodged deep in the girl. He turned his face towards Jerry. For the first time Jerry could see the bliss on his friend's face as he shot his load. It was beautiful to see.

"CUMMING TOO!" cried Diane who began to spasm under the big man.

After what seemed a long time Tom's frozen body began to move again. Now the thrusts were slow and gentle. He opened his eyes and said, "That's how it's done little buddy."

"Thanks Tom," Jerry replied.

Diane quickly recovered from her supposed orgasm said, "It's after 10 o'clock."

"Damn the coach and his curfew," Tom snapped angrily.

"Curfew?" Jerry asked unfamiliar with the term in this context.

"The coach wants all his players in bed by 2230 the night before a game," Tom explained. Then flashing his trademark grin he added, "And of course sex is off-limits!"

"Are you going to be in trouble?" asked Jerry. His respect of rules was iron clad.

"For a whiz kid you can be kind of slow. How will he find out?" asked Tom.

Tom reluctantly climbed from the bed his wet cock dangling limply. Jerry watched his friend dress in a nice pair of slacks and a button down shirt. Tom sat on the end of the bed to pull on his socks and shoes. Then pulled on a leather jacket which made him look very cool. Jerry thought he was the most handsome man he'd ever seen.

"Good night girls. As the song says, I had a really good time," Tom sang the last bit before walking out.

Diane waited until the front door closed before saying, "What an ass!"

This outburst shocked Jerry. He was sure Diane would fall in love with Tom. It was part of the reason for his jealousy and yet she called him an ass.