Jerry Ch. 07: Diane's Secret Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First he went to the table they ate at to see if Diane left any of the brownie treat. The old man who stared at him before still sat watching his every move. For some reason he didn't feel as uncomfortable now. He saw some of the same lustful cast to the man's stare as in Bob's.

As he expected, Diane finished every bite of the second dessert. He took a couple sips of his soda to get the saltiness of cum from his mouth. Also, if truth be told, so the old man could get a good look at his legs and ass as he bent over the table to reach the straw.

"You wouldn't believe what that blond tramp was doing," an older woman's voice said from the old man's table.

Looking over his shoulder Jerry saw the woman sliding into the man's booth. He saw the reluctance on the man's face when turning his attention to the woman, who looked to be his wife.

"She is almost inside the men's room and she's talking about sex," she announced.

"What can you do?" the man replied with a shrug.

"Well someone should do something," the woman humphed.

Jerry decided it was time to get out of there. Not that he thought someone would do something, but because he didn't want to make his sister wait. She would not be amused.

They met each other at the door. They received a good-bye from Roger who rushed to open it for them.

"Come back soon Honey and Jerry."

"We will, but next time I may not rescue you two," Diane laughed.

Jerry wondered if that would be a bad thing.

12