Jerry Ch. 10: Satisfaction and More

Story Info
Satisfaction from mom and more from friends.
10.6k words
4.39
14.9k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notice to the reader:

This chapter picks up where the last ended. It can be read as a standalone story, but to understand all the ins-and-outs, you could read all of them. I hope you do.

I thought long and hard about which category to put it in. Gay Male for the bisexual element, Group sex for the 3-way, Crossdressing, Fetish, or Incest. It is quite a stew. I choose to go with Incest since they seem to get the most look-ins. But take my warnings seriously. If any of the above offends, then skip this one.

As always, the characters are fictional and at least 18 years old.

On with the play.

*****

When Jerry woke up to the smell of pancakes, he was hungry enough to eat a pile of them. He ate only a hamburger and fries yesterday. Well, that and a whole lot of cum. Throwing on a plain white T-shirt and his gym shorts over the lacy black panties he'd slept in, he rushed downstairs.

When he arrived in the kitchen, mom returned his greeting without looking up from the hot stove. He asked where her boyfriend Sam was. She told him the doctor had been called into work early. The news disappointed him. When she brought his breakfast to the table, she stared at the plate, adjusting the slices of bacon and hotcakes with a finger. She didn't smile or look at him at all.

"Go ahead and eat. I'll eat when Carol gets here," she said when he didn't immediately dig in.

On weekends the longtime friends would spend hours together. They spent much of the time shopping and in cafes or coffee shops doing whatever women friends do. Meaning, they talked a lot. In the evening, they came together as lovers in the bedroom below his.

She continued to turn out more and more pancakes as he ate. He watched her as she silently worked. Though she wore a nightgown that covered her curves, he remembered them vividly. He'd held her breasts in his hands and tweaked her nipples. They'd done plenty more together too.

Three of the fluffy, thick, perfectly browned cakes were all he could eat in the end. The warm maple syrup and real butter atop them made them rich and satisfying.

"Do you want more?" asked his mother from the kitchen counter.

"No thanks, Mom. I'm full," Jerry replied.

"Are you sure? There is batter left," she said, still avoiding looking at him.

"I wish I could eat more. Yours are the best," he said. It was true. She did make the best pancakes, made even better by their rarity. She only made them on special occasions. He supposed she had been expecting Sam to be sitting at the table. That would've been special indeed. No wonder she was upset and silent.

"I'm sorry, Mom," he said. She turned to face him and looked him in the eyes.

"Why?" Her voice was strained.

"Sorry that Sam couldn't be here for breakfast," he replied.

There was a pause before she turned away and with a sound of relief, said, "Oh, I half expected it. He told me it would probably happen. That's what it's like to date a doctor."

He took his dishes to the sink, rinsed them off and stuck them in the dishwasher. Mom was upset about something, so it behooved him to clean up after himself. She put foil over the plate of hotcakes and slid it into the oven to keep warm.

"I'll go change into the clothes Carol bought me. Thanks for breakfast, Mom," he said. He didn't know what was up with mom but figured it might have something to do with last night's activities. Perhaps she felt remorse.

"Are you satisfied, dear?" she asked as he started walking out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"It's just that Sam thought you might not be."

"Oh?" He was pleased Sam thought about him but was unsure of what the doctor meant. He saw mom blush brightly.

"When he found out we haven't ... done it ... he thought you must be very frustrated," she explained.

"Oh." Now it was his turn to blush. His respect for the doctor's wisdom soared. Imagine, Sam knew his deepest secret and seemed to understand it too.

Mom smiled shyly at him, walked over and took one of his hands. She led him into her bedroom. She dropped his hand and continued to the bed, saying, "Close and lock the door, dear. Your sister may be home anytime now."

It was news to him that Diane didn't come home last night. No wonder he'd slept through the night without a visit. It was in anticipation of a late-night visit he had worn the lacy panties.

"Hurry. We don't have much time."

She grabbed her gown in either hand, yanked it up her body, over her head and tossed it on the floor. She stood in just a pair of white cotton panties and her fluffy pink slippers. Her twin pink nipples stiff and erect showed her arousal or perhaps only the chill of the morning air.

"Get your clothes off silly."

His penis, which had been slumbering stirred as he stared at mom's pale naked flesh. He doffed his T-shirt quickly, then slid his shorts and panties down his legs as a unit. Mom watched as he stepped out of the shorts on the floor and came nearer. Her eyes fixed at groin level as his dick swelled. Conscious of his small size compared to her boyfriend, he hid it behind a hand.

"Don't be shy. It's beautiful," she said, smiling. She stepped forward, meeting him halfway.

Only two inches taller than mom; they stood almost eye-to-eye. Her eyes smiled as she moved his hand away from his penis. He closed his eyes when he felt her hand gently grip his growing erection. In moments it was hard as it had ever been before.

"Get on the bed, on your back," mom demanded.

He stepped to the bed and climbed on its rumpled sheets. He laid his head on one plump pillow. When he was turned away, she took off the panties. He could see the sparse patch of auburn hair atop her pussy mound. Mom climbed on the bed with both knees.

She moved her left leg across his naked body, so she was astride him with her knees at the sides of his waist. He wasn't supporting any of his mother's weight. She leaned down, putting a hand on either side of his head. The room felt suddenly hot, her big tits dangled down to his face. She swayed slowly from side to side, making each long nipple in turn scrape lightly against his lips.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked softly.

He nodded.

"Tell me."

"I want to ... fuck you, Mom." He was only stating the truth. Why did it sound so obscene?

"Again."

"I want to fuck you."

She reached down between her legs and found his erection. She edged down his body until positioned above it. Straightening up, she looked down at him with a wicked smile. Then closed her eyes as she slid the swollen tip against the warm wetness of her pussy lips.

"All you had to do last night was to ask. I was waiting for it. Heck, you didn't even have to ask."

With that news, mom lowered herself onto his hard cock. Though small, it became his whole center of being as it penetrated her moist heat.

"Ahhhhh, Mommmm," he sighed. The sensation of entering his mom's juicy cunt was overwhelming. He wished he had another three feet of sensitive cock, so the feeling could last much longer. He felt her weight for a moment; then she lifted slowly pulling off. It still felt great but nowhere near as good as when it was going in.

Grasping mom where her hips flared wide, he pulled her back down. Entry this time was faster, more forceful, and a little deeper. The sound of slapping flesh filled his ears. He held her there straining to get deeper to no effect. He let her rise again.

This time he felt a soft grip of her inner muscles on his penis as she rose. He remembered how his sister Diane had milked his cock with her pussy. Mom's vagina was looser than Diane's as was natural given she had given birth twice. But his dick was enveloped in a hot slippery sheath, which was more than comfortable.

She drove down again and reached her small hands forward, taking hold of his shoulders. She gained leverage for her efforts and was able to speed up the pounding against his groin. The slapping sound became wetter as her juices flowed and soaked his crotch.

"Pull my nipples," she pleaded.

He took a stiff pink nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. He pinched and twisted them softly.

"Harder. Harder."

He pinched firmer and tugged them down, stretching the pale boob flesh out. Apparently, mom liked it because the pace of the penis pounding increased.

As always, his hair-trigger erection didn't allow him to enjoy the pleasure of fucking his mother for long. Far too soon, he was cumming inside her hot pussy. She continued to pound away on top of his slender body even as his penis shrunk to its normal state. If anything, she tried to speed up and became almost desperate in her struggle to find release.

Now that his penis had slipped out of her pussy, he started to worry that the stubble of her pubic hair might wear away his already small penis. She stopped suddenly. She collapsed on his naked chest, breathing like a steam locomotive.

"Oh, so close," she murmured in his ear.

"Let me lick you Mom like last night. It's the least I can do for you," he said.

"You're sweet, Son, but we don't have time," she replied. She planted a juicy wet kiss on his lips. "Now, go get cleaned up and dressed for Carol."

Jerry was back upstairs in the bathroom when Diane and Carol arrived together. Their voices came from downstairs. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but it must have been amusing for laughter dominated the conversation. As he climbed into the shower, a knock on the door stopped him.

"Carol bought you some sneakers to go with your new outfit. I'll leave them on your bed," his sister Diane said on the other side of the door.

At least she hadn't flung it open to make the announcement. They had been naked together and had sex. Still, he was thankful to have some privacy for the moment. He wanted some time to think about what had happened with mom.

"Don't take all day getting dressed, Jerry. We want to see the new girl." With that, Diane gave a laugh and went back downstairs.

As he stood under the warm water, thoughts came and went randomly. He was unable to follow a line of thinking to a resolution or conclusion before an image or idea set his mind racing down another track altogether. It was unlike his usual logical-mathematical manner of thinking. Then he realized his thoughts were indeed connected by a single thread. All his thoughts were of the hot sex he'd experienced and the even hotter sex he wanted to have soon.

Wrapped in a towel, he crossed the hall to his bedroom and closed the door behind him. Casting the cloth aside, he began the process of dressing. Despite having just climaxed inside mom, he found himself becoming aroused as he slipped into each girlish garment. First came the leopard-spotted thong, then the black sports bra. Darn, the combination looked so sexy against his pale skin.

Next, he pulled on the faded denim short cutoffs over his narrow hips and fastened them up. On went the pink Tank top with the redundant label "Pink' in white script. All these things were presents from Carol. He sat on the edge of his bed and slipped on a pair of new pink socks that mom had got for him. His friend Sidney would love them. The thought turned him on.

Lastly, he took the new girl's sneakers out of their box. They were white with flat soles. Around the top of the sole ran a thin line of pink as an accent. He smiled when he saw two loose white shoestrings in the box. This showed him Carol had taken the time and extra expense to replace the original white ones with their current pink laces. It was one of those thoughtful things Carol did, which made her like an aunt to him.

He slipped them on and went to gaze at himself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door. He looked good though he had to make a slight adjustment to take care of a small lump in his shorts. The shoes made the outfit sporty. His legs looked long and coltish beneath the cutoffs.

"Nice! Girl, you're looking good!" Carol said when he reached the dining room.

She rose from the breakfast table, rushed up to him gushing with enthusiasm, arms outstretched, and wrapped him in a big warm hug. He flushed with embarrassment as his mom and sister looked on with amusement.

"It's true, Jerry," said Diane, "But you would look prettier with a touch of makeup."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Carol agreed. She held him by the shoulders at arm's length studying his features. "I can't believe I didn't think of that. I would have bought you some."

"Don't worry, I've picked up some odds and ends when doing my shopping," said Diane. "I've been waiting for a chance to give my brother a makeover for weeks."

"Oh! Let's get started right away."

This was going way further than Jerry expected, and he tried to pull away from Carol. He couldn't break away without being totally rude since she was taller and stronger. He looked at mom for help, but she just shrugged and gave a look that said, 'What can I do?'.

Carol ushered him into the main bedroom sitting him down in the chair his mom used while doing her makeup. Diane rushed upstairs to retrieve the odds and ends she needed. Mom passed silently behind him, entering the bathroom to take a shower.

"You won't recognize your son when you come out, Mary," Carol said excitedly.

"That's what I'm afraid of," was her reply.

He didn't feel comfortable being left alone with his mother's lover standing over his shoulder. He could see her reflected in the mirror in front of him. She leaned her blond head down until her mouth was close to his ear and said, "I could just eat you up." When she followed this up by lightly nibbling his ear, it didn't ease his mind at all. Carol smiled at him as if she was thinking of him as some sweet morsel. Hadn't the pancakes been enough for her? Of course, it was a different sort of hunger she was experiencing at the moment.

Diane's arrival brought relief from that uncomfortable situation only to bring another. Her odds and ends turned out to be a straw basket filled to the brim with bottles, tubes, powders, brushes, and various tools for the practice of makeup artistry. He was dazzled by the size and variety of the collection.

"It's not much, but it's a good starter kit," Diane said, setting the basket on the counter.

Carol began pulling out and scrutinizing each item in turn. Her reactions varied from a slight nod or shrug to dismayed grunts of disapproval.

"Well, they will have to do, I suppose," was her verdict.

Diane replied, "I guess you aren't familiar with youth styles."

"I just don't think he should look like a stripper." This was a reference to Diane's profession.

"He shouldn't look like an old lady either," Diane smirked.

Jerry's discomfort rose as the comments became more personal and catty. He didn't care what he looked like. He just wanted the process over so that he could go upstairs and take it off. He needed to get changed before his friend Sidney came over to discuss their Science Fair project. It wasn't due for over three months, but if it required collecting data, they would need to get started as soon as possible.

The sound of the shower shut off and seemed to prompt Carol into a more reasonable frame of mind. "Okay, you're right, I'm wrong. Just tone it down a little. Let's hurry up, though. Your mom will be out soon."

"Right, just the basics then," Diane agreed. "The first thing to do is the eyebrows."

She picked up a stick-like object, held it against his face at an angle. Then she used the tip to place a mark on one end of a brow. Switching the position, she seemed to measure something before putting a marker at the other end. Then she repeated the same steps to his other brow.

"I just marked you up for the operation, Bro," she said, laying on the counter what he could now see was a pencil of sorts.

Looking very stern in concentration, she began work with a pair of tweezers. Jerry liked to think of himself as stoic when it came to pain, but this was something new. His sister was plucking hairs one after the other from his brow. At first, it was merely annoying, but as it continued, the pain became acute. He felt himself begin to tear up a little bit. At least he didn't cry out.

Finally, Diane leaned back and surveyed her work. She turned Jerry's face towards the mirror and said, "What do you think?"

"Well," he began to say before being cut off.

"Not you silly. I meant Carol," snapped Diane.

"Looks great. Especially for the first time. Now just fill them in a little," the older woman replied.

Twisting his head back, so he faced her again, Diane picked up a white tube. Withdrawing the cap revealed that it was a brush that she used to apply something to his brows. At least this felt soothing.

She turned his face back to the mirror. He knew the routine now and remained silent, but he couldn't help but suck in his breath at his reflection. The feminine arch to the brows was pronounced.

"Very nice for a quick job Diane," Carol said.

The bathroom opened, and Mary came out wrapped in a large fluffy towel. He caught his mother's eye as she looked into the mirror.

"I still see my son in there though he seems strangely changed," she said lightly.

"It was my fault for arguing with your daughter. We wasted too much time," Carol acknowledged.

"Go ahead and finish up while I get dressed," Mary said as she doffed the towel to the floor. She stood naked pink and fresh after the hot shower.

Jerry and Carol stared at her curvy image in the mirror in wonder. Even after fucking his mother less than an hour ago, the sight made his penis stir. Her big breasts with stiff pink nipples were pronounced as she lifted an arm to remove her shower cap.

Carol's attention was drawn to her lover like a child to candy. She turned from the mirror to begin a hot make-out session. He watched the fully dressed blonde take mom in her arms and hold her tight. Unfortunately, Carol was so much taller than her lover that she disappeared from view. The sound of passionate kissing filled the room.

Diane twisted his face back towards her once again. "Give them some privacy and let me finish your makeover, Jerry," she said.

He couldn't see what was happening with the lovers, but he listened. The plop of a body falling on the bed told of the progress Carol was making.

"Please, dear, not in front of my kids," Mary pleaded weakly.

"Never mind them, they're too busy," replied Carol.

"OH ... oh ... Yesss ..." came from mom as her lover got to the point.

"I think a little powder would do nicely. You blush so much it makes it hard to choose the right color," Diane thought aloud.

He watched as she picked up a compact, opened it, and loaded the pad with pale powder. He felt the softness of the pad as she rubbed it on his face. She loaded the pad again and rubbed under his chin, jaw, and on his neck. He had to admit that he liked the smell, and it made his cheeks feel cooler.

"Oh ... god ... right there ...," moaned mom. The presence of her kids had been forgotten.

"Now a little blush," Diane said. He thought it odd that she complained about his blushing and yet wanted to apply blush to his cheeks after going to the trouble of covering it up. It was not logical, but he knew better than to say anything.

"Ah ... ah ...ah ..." Mom's cries were reaching a crescendo only a few feet away, but his sister wasn't distracted by the noise. From where she was sitting, she could even watch the action if she wished. But her concentration never wavered from her task. However, his hands unoccupied up until now found something to do in subtlety rubbing the stiffie in his panties.

"Almost done. Time for your eyes." announced the artist.

"AHHHHHH ... YESSSSSS ..." mom came loudly.

Jerry was happy; Carol was able to do for mom what he couldn't earlier. He was sure that using his tongue instead of his penis would have done the trick. It worked last night, after all.