Jerry Ch. 10: Satisfaction and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it! Put that thing away and pull up your pants. I'm going to put you to work!" Diane rose and went to the hall. She slipped on the blue dress and stuck on the shoes. She disappeared down the stairs in a royal huff.

All the while, Jerry had been scooping cum from his body and bringing it to his mouth. His friend's stuff tasted as good as all the others he'd sampled since yesterday. Sidney released Jerry's ankles and stood up. He slowly pulled up the boxers. Since his big cock remained swollen, the white linen strained to contain it.

"I have an idea for the Science Fair," Jerry said, bringing up the purpose of Sidney's visit to break the awkwardness. He lowered his legs to the floor so that his feet were behind his friend. This was so Sidney could think of something other than the socks. His friend hitched up his pants and zipped up while searching the room for something else of interest.

Sidney's gaze found something on the bed, which prompted the question, "What's ... that?"

Jerry could guess, but he got to his feet to check. It was a scattered pile of pink and white fabric that made up the Halloween costume he refused to wear. Diane must have broken up the bundle of clothes when she fetched the gloves he was wearing. Now he could see the outfit consisted of a pink gown, a pair of white stockings, a garter belt, lacy white panties, and a matching bra.

"That is what my sister wants me to wear for Halloween," he explained.

"You ... would ... look ... really ... nice." Sidney picked up the gown and brought it to his face. He rubbed the shiny cloth against his nose and sniffed. "It ... smells ... like ... her ... perfume."

"Sidney! Get your ass down here!" Diane commanded.

"You ... should ... wear ... her ... perfume," Sidney said, ignoring the call.

"You'd better get down there quick, or she will kill you." Jerry feared his friend's lackadaisical attitude would lead Diane to do something drastic. It wouldn't take a hostile act to shake Sidney up. With his worry about germs, even a simple kiss would do the trick. Of course, Diane was more likely to bite his head off.

Something rang false about those thoughts even as Jerry had them. He couldn't put a finger on it, but there was something wrong amongst them. He was bothered by its elusiveness.

Sidney gave a slight shrug and reverently laid the gown out full length on the bed. In Jerry's opinion, it was too wrinkled to be beautiful, but his friend seemed captivated by it. At last, Sidney turned towards the door and began a slow shuffle to the stairs.

"Sidney! I'm going to count to three. One!"

This got Sidney's attention. He lengthened his stride and disappeared down the stairs before Diane called out, "Two!"

"There you are. I got you some kitchen gloves to wear, so don't go saying I don't do anything for you," Diane said.

Jerry smiled at his sister's thoughtfulness. Even the gown laying in front of him was evidence of this, misguided for sure but thoughtful. He picked it up and found it lighter than he'd expected. It looked alright, he decided but would it fit?

He first sat on the bed and pulled off the pink socks. Then he carefully slid his legs into the stockings. They were slightly loose, and he realized he would need the garter belt to hold them up. After briefly studying it, he gave up trying to figure it out. He would need Diane's help to solve it.

Going to the mirror, he pulled the gown on over his head like he would a T-shirt. By luck, his arms found the holes of the puffy sleeves. It draped loosely over his nonexistent curves hanging from his shoulders like a wrinkled pink sack, but it had potential. If he wore something about the waist to give it some shape, had it cleaned and ironed, it might be nice.

It was not a long gown. It only went down to mid-thigh. Around the bottom edge ran a border of ruffled white lace. Around the neck ran a matching border. It looked rather modest to Jerry. Diane said something about a sexy princess, but he didn't feel that way at all.

His eye makeup was a mess. The mascara was smudged as if he had cried. It didn't matter as he was about to wash it off anyway, but he was happy to see that the lip gloss remained in place. He leaned forward to press his lips against the ones reflected in the glass.

The mirror rushed toward him as the door was nudged from the other side. The sudden smack in the face gave him a fright but didn't hurt.

"Are you in here, little buddy?" came the voice of the nudger.

Jerry fright turned to surprised joy at the sound of Tom's voice. He never expected to see his crush so soon. Since Tom ended their tutoring relationship, Jerry feared the other aspects of their partnership would also come to an end. Tom's visit on a Saturday raised hopes in Jerry's heart.

He stepped back and opened the door fully. Tom stood tall and muscular just outside in his usual gym clothes. Jerry wondered if Tom ever wore anything else. Rain or shine, winter or spring, Jerry had never seen him in any other style of clothing. Probably the only time Tom wore anything else was when playing football or baseball.

"Hello there. I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Tom, and you are?" asked Tom flashing his trademark grin.

Since last seeing each other, Jerry's red hair had been styled to be more girlish. His eyebrows were now arched, and he was wearing the remains of eye makeup. He looked different but not like a completely different person. Tom must be joking.

Jerry blushed at Tom's wisecrack. "Oh. Tom, it's me, Jerry."

"If you say so," the athlete conceded, smiling broadly. "Say, I didn't see you at the big game last night. Did you go?"

"No, I couldn't make it. I was busy," he replied. It was true that he was busy but became so only after he decided not to go. He didn't want to say football bored and confused him. After all, football was the thing which made Tom a big man on campus.

"I want to take you to lunch for a celebration."

"Celebration?" The thought of going out to lunch with Tom blew Jerry away.

"The kid was quite the hero last night. He scored three touchdowns," Tom announced.

"Is that a lot?"

"Well, for a linebacker, it is a big deal."

"If you say so," Jerry said with a grin. "Who is the kid?"

"You're looking at him," Tom admitted blushing uncharacteristically. "I didn't want to brag."

"Oh, Tom, that's great!" Jerry exclaimed, and with unusual boldness, he stepped forward and embraced his friend. He again marveled at the sheer size and solidity of the man. Tom always made him feel like a boy in comparison.

"Thanks, little buddy," Tom said. The big man lifted Jerry up and warmly kissed him. After the one kiss, Tom pulled his head back and looked into Jerry's eyes. "Have you been crying? Or -."

"It looks like someone shot their load on your face," Tom observed.

"I was just helping Sidney out. That's all. He came all over my face," Jerry said with a grin.

"Oh, if it's only Sidney, that's okay. He's your best friend," Tom resumed his kisses.

Jerry was torn but knew he must tell the truth. He couldn't keep any secrets from the one he loved. He broke off the kiss and admitted, "There have been a few others."

"How many others, little buddy?" Tom's voice had an edge to it now.

"Well ... three. I scored a hat-trick yesterday," Jerry softly replied, dropping his eyes. Maybe putting it in sporting terms would humor his questioner.

Tom did the unbearable thing. He plonked Jerry down, pushed him away, and stood there staring coldly.

"I didn't mean to Tom. It just ... happened." Jerry had gone from the heavens to hell in a moment.

"I just don't understand how someone so innocent ... I mean, when I look at you now, I see a princess. How could you be such a slut?" Tom asked, shaking his head in dismay.

"I'm very sorry, Tom."

"I thought we had something special little buddy." Tom's voice had lost the angry edge and now dripped with sorrow.

"They didn't mean a thing to me. I mean not like you do," Jerry tried to explain. Each of the men he'd been with yesterday was special in their own way. But even as he sucked their cocks, Tom had been present in his thoughts.

"It was just sex? Sort of like my girlfriends?" Tom asked, brightening a little.

One of the most admirable traits the athlete possessed was the ability to bounce back quickly. He could get knocked down, but nothing kept him down for long. Where Jerry worried over every little difficulty or setback, Tom was generally even-keeled. Happy go lucky. That's what had been so terrible about the anger of a few moments ago.

"It was fun, though," Jerry confessed.

"It is if you are doing it right." This was accompanied by Tom's trademark grin. The athlete tore off his T-shirt and kicked off his trainers. He slid down his baggy gym shorts to reveal the fact he wore no underwear.

As always, the sight of his friend's powerful naked body took Jerry's breath away. Tom was built like a comic book hero. He was broad at the shoulders, muscular and firm down to surprisingly narrow hips. His thighs and calfs bulged with exaggerated muscles. What really got Jerry's attention was the gloriously hard beauty that was just coming to full mast at the groin.

Now with the crises of revealed truth was behind them, Jerry's penis came alive too. He lifted the hem of the gown with his gloved hands to show off the bump in his leopard print thong.

"Now that is exotic little buddy," Tom said with his eyes twinkling blue.

"Can I suck it, Tom?"

"Show me what you've learned, Princess," came the athlete's reply. When Tom had come close enough, he grabbed Jerry by the shoulders and pressed him down to his knees.

Jerry lavished the beautiful cock with his tongue, from head to root and back again. He took his time and was more playful than ever before. Soon temptation led him to engulf Tom's engorged cock head in his mouth and go to town on it.

A dream-like veil clouded Jerry's mind for the next several minutes. It was a dream come true to have Tom's cock between his lips once again. It was the ideal cock, the cock all cocks would be judged against. Jerry couldn't get enough of it as he tried to take it all. He felt it enter his throat on each inward thrust further than ever.

This time Tom was making sounds of pleasure. "Oh .. yeah. That's ... it."

Despite the dream-like quality to the blowjob, Jerry never lost count of the bobbing motions of his head. His Mathematical mind was just built that way. The count had only reached twenty-three when Tom froze with his cock down Jerry's throat.

"I'm cumming!" Tom announced unnecessarily. The hard hot cock repeatedly throbbed as it pumped Tom's cum down Jerry's throat.

Pulling slightly back, Jerry moved the head of Tom's dick into his mouth proper so he could savor the best cum ever. Just like the cock it came from, it was the ideal of tasty cum. Once it ceased to spurt, he sucked the cock like a straw to get every last drop.

"That's enough, little buddy. You've learned a few tricks," Tom said as he grabbed Jerry by the upper arms. He lifted the faux princess to his feet and leaned down to kiss him. Tom's tongue invaded Jerry's wet mouth passionately. Jerry's hands were full of his friend's red hot cock, which remained hard as a steel bar.

When Tom came up for air, he asked, "How about your ass? Did you at least save that for me?"

Again following the policy that honesty was best, Jerry answered in the negative. "No, Tom. I'm sorry, but my mother's boyfriend did me last night. I'm still a little sore."

"You really have become a little slut, haven't you?" Tom said. His tone was cheerful, which was a relief to Jerry.

"Not on purpose," Jerry replied.

"I guess there is only one thing left to do," Tom said, his voice suddenly sounding severe.

He lifted Jerry and set him down on the edge of the bed. Then he dropped to his knees in front of Jerry. His big hands traveled under the gown and found the waistband of the thong. With his strength, he quickly yanked them down the hips and from beneath the lad's compact butt. He slid them down the stocking-clad legs and tossed the small garment aside with a flourish.

Jerry watched in amazement as Tom dived headfirst under the pink gown. He nearly swooned when he felt the touch of Tom's warm tongue on his stiffie. It came so unexpectedly it almost frightened him. His penis wilted somewhat as Jerry's nervousness kicked in. The sight of Tom's headless broad shoulders and muscular back between his knees was just plain weird.

"Just relax, little buddy. Go with the flow," said Tom from under the shiny fabric.

Jerry tried to do as Tom suggested but found it impossible to do while watching. He closed his eyes and thought about what was happening. His handsome friend was actually sucking his penis gently but persistently. He lay back on the bed and reveled in the thought. Little by little, his penis swelled and came to attention.

"That's right, little buddy."

"Will wonders never cease? I never thought it would happen, Jerry," came Diane's voice from the vicinity of the bedroom door.

Jerry's eyes snapped open, and he looked at her. Not only was his sister watching, but Sidney was too. Well, Sidney's eyes were actually staring at something on the floor near the bed, but Diane was definitely looking.

"You must be special for that jerk to be giving you a blowjob," she said. It surprised Jerry to no end that his sister didn't care for Tom. She thought the big guy was a great fuck but also a bit of an ass. Now she was having to eat her words that Tom would never give him a blowjob.

Her words reinforced the feelings he'd been experiencing. It was true, Tom must care for him. He was special to the athlete. In fact, Tom had said so himself, but Jerry had been too upset to hear it at the time.

Jerry hooked his legs over Tom's shoulders and took his friend's shrouded head in one hand. He began guiding Tom's attention to where it produced the most pleasure. It was a liberty he wouldn't have taken a few moments before, but now he knew he was special. That made all the difference.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist trying on the costume," Diane said. "You look so pretty, I could kiss you."

Then it came to Jerry. He figured out what troubled him about his earlier thoughts. He'd been wrong when thinking that if his sister kissed Sidney, it would cause his friend to throw a fit. He knew so because Diane kissed Sidney yesterday evening when thanking him for agreeing to ride to work with her. She had hugged and kissed him without a single complaint about germs. Perhaps Sidney had been too surprised by her actions.

It was a hypothesis that demanded experimental testing.

The opportunity to run the experiment came sooner than he expected. Sidney entered the room, bent down, and picked something up from the floor. When he straightened up, he held in his hands the pink socks. They fascinated him.

Sidney unzipped his pants and then put the socks on his hands like mittens. Thus with his hands protected from germs, he fished his big black cock out into the open. Only now did he look at Jerry laying on the bed like a princess. His cock rose up menacingly as the black teen stroked its length.

All this time, Tom was patiently working Jerry's penis. Frankly, Tom wasn't as good at it as Diane. His sister was a very experienced cock sucker, and maybe this was Tom's first time. The thought of that brought Jerry near to coming.

"Come stand by my head, Sidney," Jerry said.

Sidney moseyed over so that his cock head hung just above Jerry's face. Jerry knew he must act quickly to take Sidney by surprise. He lifted his head a little and stuck out his tongue. He landed a bulls-eye on the most sensitive spot of the bull-like cock. The foreskin was back, and Jerry's tongue first touched the underside of the knob.

As his hypothesis predicted, Sidney didn't throw a fit. In fact, Jerry felt his friend press the hot head against his lips and tongue. Things started to get fuzzy in his mind as his climax rapidly approached. Tom's persistence was paying off.

His cum shot into Tom's mouth just as Sidney's cock exploded. This time he couldn't feel where Sidney's spunk went. The only way he knew his friend was cumming was by the spasms he felt on his tongue.

He was totally drained after his orgasm, so he lay on the bed, recovering. Sidney's blasts had faded away until only dibbles dripped into Jerry's mouth. There wasn't much difference between his two friend's cum.

"Damn Sidney, watch where you shoot. You got some on my back," Tom said.

Jerry raised himself on his elbows so he could see. Tom's handsome face was out from under the gown frowning at Sidney.

"Sorry ... about ... that ... chief." came the predictable reply.

"Fortunately for you, I was partially covered." Tom held up the skirt of the gown. It was heavily spattered with Sidney's jizz. "If that had gotten in my hair, I'd have to kill you."

"Smile, you're on candid camera," Diane said, giggling.

Jerry and Tom turned toward the door and saw Diane holding up her iPhone. Tom jumped up and made a dash for her, but she was quicker. Down the stairs, she ran with Tom in hot pursuit his naked steel buns working. Diane managed to escape out the front door laughing, knowing the naked Tom would not follow.

"What's ... your ... idea?" Sidney asked, finally responding to Jerry's comment of half an hour ago.

Jerry heard the zipper on his friend's pants, meaning the big snake was no longer looming behind him.

Tom appeared in the doorway with his cock pointed proudly up at the ceiling at a forty-five-degree angle. The sight drove Sidney's question from Jerry's mind. "She won't do anything hurtful with those pictures, I'm sure," the athlete said, putting the best spin on her escape.

"I'm sure she won't," agreed Jerry.

"Jerry, get dressed, and I'll take you out for lunch," Tom said with his trademark grin.

"I can't go. Sidney and I were going to discuss our project for the Science Fair." Saying this was one of the hardest things Jerry had ever done.

"That's nothing to get your panties in a twist about. Sidney can come too. The more, the merrier," Tom said.

The coincidences in what Tom said staggered Jerry. The universe seemed to be playing games with him, but he was willing to play along. He seemed to be winning.

"What should I wear?" asked Jerry. "Boy or girl clothes."

"It doesn't matter to me. It's what's inside you that makes you special to me," Tom replied.

*****

Please remember to vote or comment. It means the world for authors to receive feedback for their work.

I'm especially interested in whether or not there is an audience for more of Jerry's stories.

Thanks for reading!

Pappy Bones