Jersey Number 69 Pt. 02

Story Info
Nate and Sted meet Griffon Bonaventure.
5.6k words
4.85
1.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
301 Followers

Coach Murdoch came into the locker room as most everyone had finished showering after an intense practice session. His big brawny hand banged on a nearby locker to get their attention; he combed at his thick blond mustache with his thick thumb while he waited for their attention. He had given them a pep talk after practice and had told them how excited he was about the upcoming game, even though his severe serious expression never really changed then or now.

Nate sat on the bench wearing only his ball cap and jockstrap. Sted leaned against his locker wearing only a towel; he was still wet from his shower, his long hair hanging in damp slick strands.

"That bulge," Nate mouthed in a hushed whisper to Sted. He tilted his head in the direction of their coach, indicating the prominent mound in his tight football shorts. The large mound pulled at the synthetic material, causing very visible creases around it as it pushed at the seams. "We need to fuck around with that," Nate mouthed to Sted and giving him a big grin.

"You need to fuck around with this first," Sted almost silently responded, shifting his towel around his slim hips to expose part of his asscheek. He gave Nate a wink, before shifting his towel around again and teasingly hiding the now lusted-after object of Nate's desire.

"Hey guys," the coach started, "I forgot to inform you that there's going to be a change tomorrow at the game. The half-time act they had scheduled will not be performing. Something to do with flights being canceled or something because of some storm..."

"There's a hurricane headed toward Mexico and California...really weird," Sted bent down and whispered to Nate.

"Anyway, guys, uhm," he glanced down at his clipboard. "Anyway, the half-time act is now some singer or such... Bonaventure Blue. You're all invited to a little private reception thingy later after the game and will get to meet these singers or whatever they do." He looked at his notes again. "Okay, I think that's the last of my notes and any other crap tonight. Go get some food and then get some good shut-eye."

Nate and Sted looked at each other in shock and amazement.

"I had last seen on my newsfeed that he was headed to Key West on a break. He must have been the closest available act," Nate said, dumbfounded. "Fuck, we're going to meet Griffon Bonaventure!"

"I know, right! I can't believe it," Sted answered, his hand rubbing across the front of his towel. His other hand grabbed Nate's shoulder and gave the thick muscle a quick massage. "Do you understand that he's going to actually be talking to us...in person? What are you going to ask him?"

"I dunno," Nate replied, fondling the blue enameled Bonaventure Blue pendant on a cord around his neck. "Maybe, 'can I fuck you?'" He laughed and looked up at Sted.

"Yeah," Sted laughed. "I'd probably ask him the same thing."

"No, I was asking you, right now," Nate said softly, grinning slyly. "I'm so horned up right now hearing that freakin' news. I want to fuck you so hard." He breathed in deep breath and seemed to be letting it out with a low growl.

Sted felt Nate's hand roaming up the back of his thigh under his towel. Sted looked around the nearly empty locker room. The last couple of guys at the other end of the room were getting dressed, and one had just come in from the showers.

"Let's wait until we get to the room," Sted told him.

Nate stood up and patted Sted's smooth chest.

"Follow me," said Nate walking away and heading to the showers.

The showers were individual ones with privacy curtains. He went to the one at the far end and slipped inside, leaving the curtain open. Sted followed, partly closing the curtain behind him. Nate pushed Sted back gently against the tiled wall, pulling off his towel. Nate dropped to his haunches and turned his cap back. He grabbed his buddy's cock and jerked it gently.

"Yeah, we've got to meet Griffon Bonaventure. And you know what I'm...we're...going to do?"

"What?" Sted asked in a hoarse whisper.

"This."

Nate took Sted's cock between his lips, rolling his tongue over the uncut cock. He took in as much of the length as he could before gagging around the meat. He pulled off the cock with a pop and rocked backward a bit, looking up at his buddy. Sted looked down at his hot friend and noticed the Bonaventure Blue pendant swing from side to side.

"I'm with you all the way," Sted grinned as Nate lapped at the precum glistening on his cock. "Let's finish this in the room. I wanna talk about this some more and come up with some ideas on what to do and how to do it."

"Yeah, and finish sucking your cock," Nate added, standing up and pushing his body into Sted's.

"Only if you fuck me," Sted muttered before locking his lips with Nate who ground his bulky hairy body into his.

"Damn right, you sexy slim fucker," Nate sighed before pushing his tongue between Sted's lips. "But look at this," he informed Sted, taking a step back to show his rock-hard cock arching out from his groin. "I don't think it's going to wait."

Nate turned Sted around and began to roughly nuzzle his neck. Sted's hands were flat against the wall, his body writhing from the pleasure of feeling Nate's muscled bulk against him.

"I want to be inside you, right now. You gonna let this big cock push inside you, buddy. You wanna take this thick meat? I know you can feel it throbbing against you," Nate growled deeply between wet kissing bites on Sted's neck and shoulders. "I fuckin' need to be inside you now."

Coach Murdoch walked into the locker room, not too surprised at the mess a group of twenty-something guys could make. He thought everyone had left and he was going to tell the crew to come and get things cleaned up --but maybe he was wrong, he thought he heard something in the shower room. He couldn't hear any water running, but he could hear voices.

He walked into the room, cautiously peering around at the various stalls. The voices got louder as he neared the farthest one in the back. The curtain wasn't completely closed, so he cautiously peeked inside. He jerked back, talking a step away quietly. He could see his two star players having sex.

He should have walked away, but he stood there mesmerized by the guys' hot muscled bodies sliding against each other and by the low animal groans and growls accompanying their sexual talk. He could feel his own cock growing in his already tight football shorts as the bigger jacked guy pushed his cock into the slim muscular other one. The older man pushed his t-shirt up, sliding his hand over his hairy belly and into the waistband of his shorts, he snuck into the shower stall opposite them. He gingerly pulled the curtain closed, leaving only a little gap through which he could watch them fucking.

In seconds, he quietly pulled off his t-shirt and unsnapped his shorts. He pulled off his shoes and socks before peeling off his shorts and jockstrap. Standing there naked, watching two younger hunks fucking across from him, he let a gob of spit fall onto his now-freed hard cock. He started jerking slowly in rhythm to the thrusts Nate Rodgers was giving his quarterback Sted Rasmussen. One of the coach's big hands ran over his thick hairy chest, toying with his big left nip and sending charges of electrical fire to his fat cock as his other hand slid over it from head to base in long slow strokes.

He watched as Rodgers started pounding Rasmussen faster and harder, their bodies starting to audibly slap together. His mature cock was bright red as he felt he was sharing the fuck with the two hot players. Rodgers started to give out soft ragged breaths through a clenched-teeth grimace as his body became rigid. He gave his buddy's ass a few more sharp short strokes as he released his load into it. Coach Murdoch's face tightened as his lips made an "O" shape before he lost his own load of cum against the tiled wall. He leaned against the wall, resting against it with his hairy forearm as his body shook in rapid-fire waves of carnal pleasure. He took a second to regain himself, before turning on the shower head before he realized what he had done. He figured he'd rinse off and wait until the guys finished up and left. Maybe they'd just think one of the other players was late getting a shower.

"Fuck, what's that?" Nate whispered into Sted's ear as he came down from his ejaculation high.

"Just someone taking a shower. Our curtains closed. Well, mostly," Sted answered, closing the gap in the curtain. Crouch down so I can cum on you, and then we'll get out of here."

Nate crouched on the floor of the stall while Sted frantically jerked his meat over him. It was just a moment before Sted rocked a bit on his heels, giving an ecstatic look on his face. One of his hands covered his mouth as his cheeks flexed in a silent yell. His back arched and his head fell forward at the moment his balls released their load. Volleys of cum hit Nate's face and ballcap. Nate licked at a bit of warm cum hanging onto his upper lip as Sted fell back against the tiled wall.

Nate stood up and gave Sted a taste from his cum-slicked lips as his hands ran up his smooth hard body. He gave his slim buddy a wink and nodded toward the curtain indicating they should go. They quietly slipped out, heading to the locker room to gather their things up and get quickly dressed.

Nate couldn't help but to sneak a peek through a gap in the curtain as he walked by it. He gave a slight grin at the sight of Coach Murdoch with his face in the shower spray, his big hand running over a half-hard horsecock. Nate licked his lips while getting a good glimpse of the hot older man. It was about all he could do not to pull back the curtain and join the older man under the jets of water. He'd love to take that big cock anywhere the coach wanted to put it.

Nate heard Sted in the locker room and just happened to move away from his spot at the curtain just nanoseconds before the older man pulled away from under the shower with the feeling he was being watched. Murdoch looked at the curtain, taking a step and peeking out for a second. But no one was there.

Players were still high-fiving each other as they made their way into the reception room. They had won the game and everyone was still on an euphoric high. Even Coach Murdoch was smiling.

The reception was filled with food and drink with only a few people other than the players. Most of the people were concentrated in a corner of the room. Nate grabbed Sted by the arm and whirled him over to the bar.

"Let everyone meet and greet for a bit. We'll bide our time and catch him in a bit, and then hopefully get him alone," Nate instructed.

"Yeah, of course," Sted agreed. "But look at him." He pointed at the center of attention in the room. "Fuck he's stunning in person."

Griffon Bonaventure was about their height. He was dressed as you would imagine a rockstar would be dressed with a loose white linen pirate shirt and tight black leather trousers which blatantly advertised his thick cock pressed against his muscled thigh. Black eyeliner made his bright aqua-blue eyes pop. Multiple necklaces and corded pendants hung from his neck, his voluminous open shirt exposing them against his defined chest. His head was closely buzzed on the sides with long thin dreadlocks on top which were tied loosely on the back of his head. His smooth flawless skin was the color of milky hot cocoa. His open shirt unashamedly exposed one of his nips as he moved, the color of it matching the dark and dusky rose pink of his lips.

Nate and Sted got a drink and milled around the food tables as they watched their obsession talking animatedly to the other players. They slowly moved closer as the crowd began to thin. They watched as people took selfies with the rockstar in the same predictable poses. After one encounter, Griffon turned toward them and smiled. He gave them a wink. Nate gave him a little salute in return.

"Do you know him?" Sted asked, confused.

"No, but I commented on his social with this before the game." Nate explained, holding up his phone.

Displayed was a selfie of Nate with no shirt on and wearing a pair of sweat-stained tight football shorts. He had eye black under his eyes and held his fingers up in a peace sign. The caption said something about a rockstar on the field meeting a rockstar on the stage.

"I don't even know you anymore," laughed Sted.

Nate laughed. "I had to do something to set us apart from these jackals," Nate chuckled, motioning to two other guys from the team fanboying, fawning over the hot rocker before security shuffled them away.

Nate propped himself against a tall bar table, sure of himself. Sted looked over at Griffon. The rocker smiled in his direction. Sted lifted his drink toward him in a "cheers", Griffon grabbed a bottle near him and returned it. He took a swig and glanced at Sted with a sultry sexual smirk. Sted knew that look of heat; he was going to get fucked. He rubbed his arm against Nate's. Griffon nodded and winked, before another fan interrupted.

Eventually, Griffon began to walk around as some little business-suited guy led him to meet some of the guests. They met some organizers and the coaches. After a quick turn around the room, Griffon was right there in front of them face to face.

"These are two of the star players...uhm...sorry but I can't remember your names," the little guy said to them with Griffon beside him.

"I'm Nate and this is Sted. I'm a lineman and he's the quarterback." Nate smiled. "Those are positions on the team," he volunteered as Griffon looked a bit confused.

"Hiya, guys! This American football is rather interesting." He had an accent that Nate figured was maybe British of some sort.. "I'm more, as you Americans would say, a soccer fan." His eyes roamed over the pair. "But who knows, I might become a very big fan of it all very...soon."

Someone tapped Griffon's escort's shoulder and he apologized as he walked away, leaving them alone with the musician.

Nate's eyes roamed over Griffon's muscular build, savoring the way his loose shirt almost completely exposed his smooth muscled chest, a dark nip edging out from behind the thin linen material teasing him.

"Did you guys enjoy the show?"

"We were a little busy," laughed Sted.

"Oh, right, you were," Griffon said, nodding his head and smiling.

Nate reached out and ran a fingertip over a blue enameled pendant around Griffon's neck.

"I love that," he said, leaning toward Griffon. His fingertips slipped off the pendant, brushing lightly and quickly across the warm exposed flesh of the rockstar's muscled chest. "I've got one just like it," he said, unbuttoning two buttons on his own shirt and pulling out his pendant.

"Very nice," Griffon responded. "You keep it close to your heart, I see."

"Well, of course," Nate answered. "Where else was I going to keep it? In an old box? The spell would never work."

"Oh, spell? What spell is that?" questioned Griffon.

"The one I cast to meet you in the flesh," Nate laughed, his eyes contacting directly with Griffon's aqua-blues.

"And what incredible flesh it is," Sted interjected before blushing slightly and taking a sip of his drink.

"Well, I don't know about that," chuckled Griffon.

"Oh, no, he's right," added Nate. "We are not disappointed at all. We were talking about you in the locker room."

"Oh, the locker room. I've heard about locker room talk. I hope it was nice." Griffon took a sip of his drink and gave Nate a wink.

"Nope," Nate answered, taking a swig of his drink. "It was filthy."

Sted gave Nate a glance, before turning to Griffon with a nod.

"Oh...well, I don't know what to say...well, except tell me more." Griffon shifted his weight, rubbing his blue pendant mindlessly as he looked hard directly at Nate.

"I mean, look at you. You have to know you're hot as fuck...excuse my language. You do realize there are fans who want to fuck the shit out of you."

"Oh, I know. One of the perks of being me," jested Griffon.

All three of the guys laughed.

"Hey guys, I've got to go and check on some things," Griffon told them. "But, I was wondering if you were, uhm, both free later."

"Oh, yeah, I think we are," Sted said, turning to Nate and trying hard not to grin.

"Yeah, no plans, dude, nothing in the books. Some of the guys were going out, but we weren't planning on it ourselves. We were just planning to chill out," Nate added.

Very good...uhm, Nate and Sted, very cool." Griffon motioned to a big guy in dark glasses who quickly walked over. "Maurice, Nate and Sted are coming up to the room later...around 11?" He looked at the two of them. "We're going to chill out for a while together."

"Sounds good," said Nate.

"Perfect," replied Sted.

"Great, at 11. Don't hassle them. Got it?"

"Understood, Mr. Bonaventure, Sir." Maurice answered and walked away.

"I'm in the penthouse suite. If there's a problem, ask for Maurice." Griffon nodded at them and walked off.

"Tha fuck," Nate growled as he pushed at Sted with his fist.

"I can't fucking believe this myself, dude." Sted gasped.

At almost eleven, they were in the elevator as it rose up toward the penthouse suite. Sted was standing in front of Nate. He twisted backward, pretending to box at Nate before letting his hands run across his buddy's hard chest. He gave the thick pecs a hard pat before feeling up his thick shoulders and massaging them.

"Just think, we're going to party with Griffon Bonaventure!" Can you fuckin' believe this shit?"

"Maybe I don't need to play around with Griffon, maybe I'll just stick to just playing around with you, baby," Nate groaned under the spell cast over his body by Sted's hands on his muscles.

"Oh, don't get crazy. It's just the adrenaline and endorphins talking."

"I dunno. I'm getting kind of attached to you," Nate muttered as he hugged Sted close to him, his half-hard cock pressing against Sted's bubble butt.

The elevator door opened and they were greeted by Maurice. They walked down the elegant marble and gold hallway, stopping at a pair of large dark wooden doors. Maurice opened one of the doors, and gestured for them to go inside.

Griffon stood there naked, posed like a modern statue of David. He took a few sips from the bottle of champagne he was holding.

"I had to take a shower, and didn't want to bother getting dressed again. Are you guys cool with it?" He walked over to the table and set the bottle down. He ran a hand over his fat cock hanging half-hard against his thigh. "I fucking hope so," he chuckled as he fell into the big overstuffed chair, throwing a muscular leg over the arm and his beautiful body on full languid display. One hand rubbed across his smooth hard pecs, lazily toying at one of his hard nips as he stared at Nate and Sted. "Get comfortable, guys, and come talk to me." His arms fell to the fat chair arms and his head tilted to one side as he looked at them.

Sted leaned over and pulled Nate to him by his collar, giving him a rough deep kiss. He leaned back, removing his t-shirt.

"Man, I'm not saying no to this," he whispered to Nate, as he stood up and pulled his belt loose. He unbuttoned his trousers and they splayed open, exposing the treasure of trimmed hair at the end of the trail. "You in? I want to do this with you." He reached out a hand to Nate.

Nate sat there looking at his buddy. Sted's lean beautiful body wearing nothing but a pair of open striped pants. He turned to the naked unashamedly-displayed rockstar body across the room.

He'd never have a chance like this again. He reached out and grabbed Sted's hand and pulled him down to him. Sted fell across his lap, face up; Sted reached around Nate and hung from his thick neck. Nate's hand pulled at Sted's long hair causing his head to tilt back and Nate leaned in and gave him a sultry wet kiss, his tongue pushing deep into Sted before he pulled away and looked over at Griffon.

TAHammer
TAHammer
301 Followers
12