Jersey Number 69 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I needed to have a word with my buddy before I talked to you," he laughed. His hand pushed at Sted's trousers, slipping under the material and grabbing at his muscled thigh before moving to his round bubble butt. "I'm in," he said in a whispered laugh as one of his fingers gently tapped at the quivering hole at his center. He pulled his hand out and jerked at the material, pulling Sted's trousers completely off. He helped Sted to his feet. "Go talk to the hot fucker while I get comfortable."

Sted walked over and sat on his haunches beside the big chair, his hand running across Griffon's thigh.

"Why don't you start the conversation," the singer muttered, his hand tapping his engorging cock against his leg.

Sted leaned over and licked across the head of Griffon's cock, causing him to let out a groan as his eyes locked onto Nate.

"Yeah, I like where this conversation is headed, guys," Nate growled, unbuttoning his shirt as his eyes never left Griffon's.

The rockstar's cock involuntarily jerked as Nate pulled off his shirt and presented his big hairy muscled chest. His thick biceps bulged with power as he pushed down his shorts over his enormous thighs. Nate kicked the shorts away and rubbed his thick cock, which jutted out away from his thighs now but still way too heavy to stand erect and pointing to the ceiling. Griffon moved his leg from over the leg of the chair, placing both his feet solidly on the floor. He leaned forward a bit startled, his hand pushing Sted further onto his cock as he took in the sight of the massive piece of meat now in front of him.

"Mutherfucker," Griffon gasped. "Très très bien monté! Very very well put together!"

Sted laughed around Griffon's cock. "Bite de cheval, horsecock," he gagged.

"Yeah," Nate laughed as he walked over and bent down, patting Sted on the ass. "I didn't understand any of that."

"I was saying you've got a huge penis. Sted agrees with that," Griffon said, patting Sted's face gently as his fat dark cock slipped further down Sted's stretched throat.

"You're not too bad yourself down there," Nate complimented, running a hand over Griffon's cock as Sted pulled off of it and worked down to a pair of dark bronze balls. "Fuckin' beautiful body," Nate said, as his hand ran over the musician's tight washboard belly up to his solid rounded chest. He couldn't believe the voice that sang his favorite songs came from this perfect body, and that he was getting to play with it now. His hand grabbed at the thick pectoral muscles, massaging them, before his fingers caressed the strands of beads and chains laying cooly against them. His hand ran up the muscled neck and gripped it firmly in his hand as he leaned down. "Can I kiss you?"

"Ouias...yes...yeah," Griffon groaned under Nate's firm grip.

Nate gently pulled at the sensuous lips with his teeth teasingly. He pressed against Griffon's mouth, slipping his tongue into the source of the beautiful melodies and he could taste the sweetness. He drew back and reached out, pulling Sted to his feet. He grabbed at Griffon, making him stand up beside them. He reached around them both and hugged them both tightly. He kissed Sted, tasting the mix of their saliva and Griffon's salty sweet precum. He turned and also gave Griffon a deep kiss.

"There, we've all tasted your cock now, Griff," Nate said and licked his lips. "So, c'mon...." Nate guided them toward the big bed before rolling onto his back. His thick heavy cock bounced a bit and swayed stiffly from side to side. "Now, taste mine."

Sted and Griffon slid onto either side of the big cock. Their tongues danced over and around the cut horsecock before it slipped, in turn, down each of their throats. As each one gagged, the other would accept it into their own throat. Nate squeezed his nips, pinching the tender points and sending more pulses of pleasure down to the head of his big dick. Griffon's hands roamed over the bulky torso, causing Nate's body to shake every time that certain spot on his waist was caressed the right way.

Griffon shifted his position so his ass was closer to Nate. The bigger guy cupped a round ass cheek and tweaked it. He ran his hand over the dimples on the side and across to the crack, sinking his fingers into the crevice between the two globes of flesh. The darkness was warm as his fingers felt along it, ultimately finding the tightness at the center. The tip of his finger patted at the singularity causing Griffon to gurgle around his fat prick in response.

"You going to let me fuck that?" Nate growled deeply. "You going to let me put this big fat prick into that sweet tight ass?" Nate grabbed his cock and shook it. He circled two fingers around it and slid them down to the base. "You see that it gets bigger as you go down and is the thickest at the base. When I get the whole damn thing in, you're really going to stretched and fuckin' feel every inch of it. I'm going make you feel so good. Your ass is going to get so loose and relaxed taking all this big football player meat."

"I've got to see that, dude," Sted interjected. "I'd love to jack off watching that big cock stretching out that hot rocker ass."

"Yeah, man, you can stuff me full of that big American football cock," Griffon said as fell back on the big soft bed, his legs splayed open ready to receive Nate's thick cock. "Show me what that horsecock does to rockstar ass."

Nate growled from his belly as he crawled over to Griffon like a hungry beast. He grabbed Griffon's legs with his big hands and pushed them up and backward toward his chest. Nate motioned to Sted with a nod. Sted slid across and joined him, pulling Griffon' asscheeks apart. Nate leaned in and spit on the dark pink hole, his tongue spread the gob of spit over and across the twitching hole with short strokes of its tip. Griffon groaned as Nate's tongue danced around his sensitive center. The tip of Nate's tongue stopped at the pink entrance and delicately tapped at it, knocking politely before pushing into it. Griffon grabbed at the cotton sheets as Nate tongue-fucked him. He cried out a little from the ecstacy of the thick lineman's tongue darting in and out of his tightness.

Nate pulled away suddenly only to be replaced by big wet kisses from Sted's lips. Spit dripped from Sted's lips as his tongue lapped around Griffon's hole, taint, and nuts.

Nate let a mouthful of saliva drip onto his rock-hard cock, smearing the spit over his big red cockhead and shaft.

"You want this big cock?" he asked Griffon, pushing Sted roughly out of the way. Griffon bent and moved his legs slightly together and Nate nudged them apart with his knees. "I fucking asked you a question. Do you fucking want this big cock inside that tight rockstar ass?"

Griffon nodded to Nate upon seeing the full-on horsecock ready to take his ass, he looked over at Sted with a slight panicked look. Sted moved close to him, lying against his side as Nate moved over him holding his thick cock.

"I can't fucking hear your head shake. You want me to fuck you?" he growled, moving his cock to rest against Griffon's spit-slick hole.

"Yeah, fuck me with that big cock, you big muscle fucker."

Nate moved his hips forward, wedging his cockhead into Griffon's hole. Griffon gasped as Nate sank into him, his thick shaft sinking into the hot flesh and stretching it wide open. Sted cupped his hand over Griffon's mouth to quiet the cursing yell as he reacted to being taken by the big cock.

"Muthafuck!" Nate whispered gruffly as he felt Griffon's tightness give way to hot creamy softness that massaged his cock. "Fuck I've wanted to fill that hole up so bad, going to fuckin' stretch that tender hole with this big cock. Holy shit."

Griffon was now overcome with the pleasure of Nate gliding over his prostate, both cooing and whimpering as Nate thrust in and out of his hole. Sted had one hand on Griffon's cock and one hand on his own, as he licked at the rockstar's sweet musky pits, the soft hair tickling his nose.

"Fuck I love this ass! Gonna make spill my fuckin' nut!" Nate groaned. He motioned to Sted, gesturing at Griffon's hard cock which was pointing at the ceiling. "Hop on," he urged as he repositioned Griffon's legs.

Nate dropped some spit onto Griffon's cock adding to the slick precum streaming from his piss slit. Sted slathered up the mix around the throbbing cock before straddling the rocker facing Nate. The two kissed passionately as Sted lowered his ass onto Griffon's thick cock. Griffon moaned loudly as his prick sank into Sted to the hilt, his hands grabbing at his slim hips. Nate jerked his buddy's cock as Sted's arm draped around the lineman's thick neck and shoulders. Two continued to kiss as Sted rode Griffon who himself took all of Nate's thick cock.

"You two fuckers have me on edge. Gonna make me cum," Nate moaned as he broke the kiss and pushed Sted backward, his hands rubbing up and down the slim tight torso as he watched Griffon's meat slipping in and out of Sted's tight ass. "Damn, that's hot," Nate said, sucking in a breath through his teeth. Watching that thick cock fucking his friend made him want to shoot his load so bad. "Rock stud, you going to breed Sted's hot ass? Give him that rocker jizz." Nate asked as he continued to fuck Griffon's hole.

"Yeah, shoot your load in me," Sted begged. "Fill me up with that rock and roll cum, Stretch my used hole, fill it with your hot load. Please fuckin' fill me up. I've fantasized about this cock in me, filling me with spunk. Fuck."

"Yeah, I'm going to jizz into that quarterback ass," Griffon laughed at getting the terminology right. "You going to nut in me, Nate? You gonna give me that muscle beast cum. Breed me, stud."

Nate started to grunt as the filth talk made it hard to concentrate on holding his load.

"Fuck, I'm going to cream that hole," he growled. He looked at Sted and his hand started to get faster as it jerked him. "Cum with me, Sted. Blow ya load with me as I breed this rockstar fucker. Come with me as I breed his famous ass. Yeah, baby, cum with daddy."

"Fuck I'm going to cum with you," Sted cried.

"Fuck! You both are going to make me cum," Griffon cried out as his stroke became harder as he thrust up into Sted.

Nate's body started to shake as he lost his nut into Griffon, breeding him with a big creamy load. At the same time, he could feel Sted's hot cum spurt onto his hand and body. From the tightness around his own cock, he knew that Griffon was shooting his seed into Sted. They all groaned as their bodies shook. That alkaline chlorinated bleach smell of spent cum filled the room as Nate and Griffon pulled out of their respective holes. The three fell into a wet and sticky heap on the giant bed with Griffon in the middle of it all. Hands caressed over muscled bodies as they came back to reality from their pleasure high.

"That was great, guys," Griffon said with a big grin.

"Yeah, that was wonderful," Nate replied, his finger tracing around Sted's nip.

Sted's hand ran over Griffon's thigh. "I thought so too."

"I've had an idea. What are you two doing after this football thing?" Griffon asked.

"I'm not doing anything. We got some time off. And school's out," Nate answered.

"Yeah, that's right," Sted added.

"Come down to the Keys with me," Griffon said, sitting up in bed. "I'll cover everything. Just come and enjoy. I was going to be there alone, so I'll be glad for the company."

Sted and Nate looked at each other.

"Do we dare?" Sted asked.

"Now, what the fuck do you think my answer is to that silly question?" Nate said laughing, before pulling Sted and Griffon to him for a big wet three-way kiss.

12