Jess and Amy Ch. 01

Story Info
Two friends have sex.
4.4k words
4.46
16.2k
14
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
480 Followers

Sitting together on the sofa with a cup of tea each, her bare legs shine, she wears small pumps and her black leather skirt is so short.

Amy and I go back years, apart from being bridesmaids for each others weddings. We are both 27, both married and both have kids who go to the same junior school that we used to go to.

Her long light brown hair falls over her shoulders and down the tight black T she wears. She used to be blonde, but its changing colour as she ages. My hair has always been black, I've had the same hair style since I first new her, she's had various styles, but now it's been long for the last seven years. Her face is very pretty, but it's filling out a little now, and as her life slows from being the sporty girl she once was, and as she closes on her thirties the weight clings to her arse and hips.

Amy sits crossed leg as we talk. Her smile is warm and friendly as we both laugh and joke together, discussing what our kids have got up up to. The brown nail polish on her fingers is smart, her nails are clipped short and nicely rounded.

My eyes are drawn back to her legs again, the lines outlining her flexed thighs as her knee swings over the other. Her skirt is too short, it's sliding further towards her butt.

I talk about my son, Ben, how he's enjoying his football now, and plays with his dad in the garden at weekends.

"Poor Chester, he doesn't know who his Dad is!"

"What do you mean Amy? Isn't Adam his father?"

"Yes, of course but he's been away so much lately."

Amy shuffles and pulls her skirt back down, I glimpse her pink panties in her crotch. My eyes linger too long before I look away.

She starts to lament the lack of sex, "There's no intimacy anymore, not even a quick wham bam after the pub..." her husband has been working away. As a civil engineer, he works on big projects around the country. "...He's too tired when he's back, and then he's thinking about work. He used to be all over me, a girl has needs you know."

"Oh, I know."

We both giggle.

"But seriously, I don't think I can cope. Do I have an affair?"

"With whom? There's no-one round here."

"I've even thought about Mr Dickens."

"The kids headmaster? He was the deputy head when we were there he has to be 92!"

We both laugh again.

"Do you both still have sex?"

I smile, "I can't complain. We're a bit saucy. In fact we got a new toy the other day."

"Toy? I know you're a dirty little cow, you're so wild. What have you got?"

"Do you want to see it?"

Amy turns a little red in her cheeks. "OK, I'm intrigued."

"Have you finished your tea?" I say as I stand.

Amy chucks her dregs back and swallows. Her eyes widen as she passes me her mug, and begins to get up. Both mugs clatter as I hold them together, and give her my hand to help her up. She's a tall girl and I step back as she rises.

Standing behind her, her skirt looks dishevelled from where she was sitting. Her legs are long, and have a nice athletic shape from the sport she used to play. Her shoulders are broad, she was a keen county swimmer, and netball player. She stopped swimming when she was pregnant and the netball is more sociable than playing.

I move in front of her and lead the way, stopping at the kitchen to put our mugs back and I take her upstairs.

"Sit on the bed...I feel nervous now." I'm about to tell the biggest secret that my husband and I have.

"Why would you feel nervous?"

"You'll see." I open the wardrobe door and open the little locker inside.

"Have you heard of pegging?"

Amy laughs. "You're not telling me..."

"You'd better not tell a fucking soul."

Amy quietens as I throw her the new strapon. She catches it and holds it, examining it.

"Eew. I think I know where its been, should I be holding it?"

"It's perfectly clean."

Amy laughs, she's nervous and lost for words. "Why? Of all the men I know!"

I laugh. "I thought he was joking when he suggested it, but we both have great sex now."

Amy looks at it. She's gone quiet. "It's big..."

I chuck her the lube. "This helps."

"And you wear it... I can't imagine Jess... You. You've always been a randy piece... but?"

"Oh yeah, I wear it. He wears this." I go back to the locker and pull out an orange ball gag and hand it to Amy.

She looks at it and plays with the leather and the silver buckle at the back. Opening her mouth she puts it in.

"Shall I do it up?"

Amy nods and turns her head. My fingers remove her hair from the buckle and I tighten it up. She stands and reaches up into her skirt before shimmying down her pink pants. They fall to her ankles and I help her step out of them.

I sniff them, they smell clean but hot, musky and sexy. I've not sniffed knickers before but I sniff again, enjoying her aroma, I kick her feet apart and roll her skirt up and place my hand between her shoulder blades and push her forward. Her hair spreads across her back and hangs down her arms as she leans over my bed.

I look at her arse, it's white and round. Tan lines give away the type and size of bikini she wears on holiday. My fingers run across her milky buttocks, soft and cold. Her skin is smooth and unblemished, and my hands part her butt cheeks.

The brown hole waits, twitching, its hairless, different to what I have come to fuck until now. I bend extending my tongue, I lick. She quivers and squeals. I drop to my knees and look. I've never been this close to a girl before. As I look between her legs, I see her lips glisten. A triangle of hair above her pussy, but otherwise she's waxed.

I run my finger tips over her. It's wet and slippery. I've never done this before, but I'm open to new things. I help her roll her hips forward and lick her pussy. It's sour and musky, it tastes like copper, and makes the edges of my tongue cringe. I push my tongue forward and lick her track. My fingers press her lips and replace my tongue. I reach for her clit and gently rub and play with its lubricated form.

I hear muffled noises escape Amy, but sense she's not telling me to stop.

I undo my jeans and pull them down my legs. My panties follow and I'm soon stepping my bare feet out of them.

Reaching for the harness, its quickly pulled up around my waist and fastened tightly. The moulded long black dick hangs under its own weight and wobbles as I walk to my bedroom drawer. I retrieve the box of johnnies and look at Amy, she's ignoring me, dismissing the fact that she's about to enjoy her first lesbian ride.

I roll the condom down the dick, and squirt the lube over it, massaging it along the cock, I also smear it along her wet flange. I shift her shirt up her waist and grip her hips, the cock motions along her cunt, before I slap it against her waiting, drooling hole. A muffled gasp escapes her mouth and I ease the cock into her waiting pussy.

The first few motions are slow and measured so her fanny can take the length and girth. My fucking of her is intriguing, having never fucked a girl before, I imagine myself kneeling there, taking it. I pick up a little speed and her haunches bounce from my thighs with a soft slap, but pretty soon I can tell she wants it harder.

My longer clear nails dig into her waist. I enjoy her smoothness, her softness she feels feminine. It's entirely different to my husbands. I'd usually try and reach round and pull his plonker.

I fuck her a little harder, ripples from the impact of our bodies spread out across her arse cheeks. I'd roll my husband on his back, he'd have his feet in the air as I play with his cock and balls.

My mind starts working, my imagination picturing Amy on her back, me between her legs.

"Amy... let's get you on your back, I want to see your face and cunt as I fuck you."

Her hands grip the bedding and she shakes her head. I slow my motions and playfully spank her bum before drawing a finger over her bumhole, her back arches in response. The strapon moves slowly back and forth sounding extremely wet.

"Come on, Amy."

She reaches under herself and holds the cock so it doesn't slip out as she rearranges herself. As I help her onto her back our eyes meet. We look at each other, and she quickly closes them, and flings an arm over her face so she's hidden. She removes her hand from the prosthetic penetrating between her legs and wipes drool and saliva from the gag.

Her cunt is red and aroused, her lips have thinned and extended like the petals on a flower. I go to rub it, my fingers mash and grind her clit, circling it, feeling it move under my fingertips, they slide over her clit forcibly as I start motioning the dildo in and out of her sloppy and soggy hole, my hand continues pressing and circling, enjoying the natural glossy coating.

Her knees are up as her feet hang either side of me. I scan her, disappointed I can't see her face or tits, but she's got vocal, I hadn't noticed her panting, subdued swear words eminating from under her arm. Her left hand lifts from the duvet and squeezes her tit, her waist jolts up. The arm covering her face launches down, our fingers meet as she applies more pressure to her cunt, and she comes, loudly.

I'm relieved. She closes her eyes and lies still, as I finish sliding in and out between her legs. I feel her legs, stroking them for comfort. I feel shame and embarrassed for fucking my friend.

I withdraw and take the harness off, dropping it down my legs to the floor. I turn my back to Amy, I hear her sit up, and turn to see her head drop as she reaches back to undo the buckle, she takes the gag out of her mouth.

I feel strange, do I hold her, kiss her? Do I just ignore her? I go to the bathroom holding the harness and take the condom off. I roll it in toilet roll, and flush it, before going back to the bedroom. Amy is standing, her back to me she pulls her pants up her legs and grabs her skirt.

"I...I... look I'd better get going Jess. That, well... was interesting."

"Don't go, please. Let's talk?"

"No. I want to go. Thank you."

Her thank you sounds terse, insincere and forced. I smile as she steps into her black skirt, pulling it up her legs she walks to the door. I follow her, half naked as she runs down the stairs. I get to the top and hear the front door open. I glimpse her, she looks up at me expressionless and leaves banging the door shut behind her. The bang recoils around the house as the letterbox lightly rattles.

Walking through the High Street, I'm killing time. It's been three weeks since I fucked my friend. I've sent 23 SMS messages, left four voicemails and 13 WhatsApp texts. I can see she's read the WhatsApp, she hasn't responded. I've given up on her.

The hole I feel is immense. We've known each other since we were three, we were besties. Did everything together, spent every moment in each other's company, phoning each other to talk about nothing, and now. Well, I feel broken, incomplete. I miss her.

I queue for a cash point, and fumble my card dropping it, as I reach down someone walks into me knocking me over.

"Fucks sake." I mumble. "I'm terribly sorry, I say loudly."

"It's my fault, I... Jess."

"Amy."

I grab my card and stand. We hug tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"No, Jess, I am... Coffee?"

We sip our coffees in the small Cafe. Our eyes meet, but it feels different. Amy still looks herself, her hair is up in a messy bun, her leather jacket is done up, and her tits bulge.

"Jess, I felt so ashamed of myself. I didnt know what to do, or what to say. I just wanted to go home."

"The last thing I wanted to do was embarrass you, Amy. It just sort of happened. I didnt take you upstairs to fuck you."

"Shhh..." Amy quickly looks around. "I hadn't had sex in ages, I wanted it. Just not with you, a girl."

Amy drinks her coffee, and I sit quietly and look out of the window.

"I don't want to lose you." I say softly.

"No, nor I lose you. So, the next time. We should make it solely about sex. No coffee, no chit chat. Let's kink it up. No romance. We wear latex, or... I don't know, leather, collars, tie me up, bind me, whatever, we fuck. Once we're done. The transaction is over. I leave, the next time we meet we're just Amy and Jess, we don't talk about it, we just be ourselves, having fun. We can meet as two sluts once a week, at yours... what do you think?"

"When do we start?" I smile at her.

Its been a week since we had sat on my sofa looking at kinky websites, buying stuff on Amy's credit card. I dont care if it is early at 7.45am but I decide to call Amy.

"Amy, they've arrived."

"That's quick!"

"The delivery man had to make several trips to his van." I lie.

"He didn't? Have you opened any of them?"

"No. I'm nervous."

"No you're not. Look, let me get Chester out to school, meet me there and I'll come straight over."

"OK."

"I've got butterflies, Jess."

I laugh at her. "See you in a bit."

"Yeah. Don't open them without me."

"I won't."

I press the red button on my phone screen and lob my phone onto the sofa and look at the pile of boxes in the corner and shake my head. I need to open them, get rid of the packaging and find somewhere to keep it without my husband seeing it.

"BEN! SCHOOL! NOW!" I shout up the stairs.

"I'm coming."

My son runs down the stairs clutching his coat. "Get that on now!"

"What's all that Mummy?"

"What Ben?"

"Those boxes."

"Oh I have to take them back, they're for the wrong house."

I usher Ben through the door and into the car.

At the school gates I search for Amy. There's a throng of parents all crowding the gates.

"There you are."

We kiss each other on the cheeks and smile awkwardly, making small talk, but we just want to be gone.

Finally, the gates open and the kids march in. We wave them off and see them walk through the gates and then we walk to a quieter part of the grounds.

"Back to mine?"

Amy nods nervously.

"You look scared."

"I am. I know what's coming, but remember what we agreed!"

I nod and we walk to the cars.

"Meet me at mine?"

Amy nods and walks off.

I sit in the car and start the engine. I too feel nervous and think about our agreement.

We are to open the boxes together. Separate the items into our piles, and the toys to be placed separately.

We can talk about the toys, and about our clothing, but then we dress seperately. I don't call her Amy and I do not talk about family.

Once we dress we lose familiarity. I can do what I want with her, and that this is just sex.

After we are finished, we undress seperately. I store our things away and that's the end. We don't talk about anything, friends, family and most definitely not about the sex.

This is so secret that even we, or mostly Amy, don't want to think about it. We are just strangers, meeting for sex.

I drive home and pull into the drive. Amy is here already, and she's let herself in with her key. We both have keys to each other's houses.

As I enter the house, I lock the door behind me, and go to the lounge. Amy sits looking at the boxes.

"Shall we?"

"I think so."

I go to the kitchen and take scissors out of the drawer and go back to the lounge.

"Oh, I've BACS'd the money to your account." I say opening and closing the scissors in my hand.

"Thank you."

I go to the first box and gently cut the tape and wrench the box open.

"What do we have here?" I pull the packaging open. Amy sits with her chin resting on her hand watching. Her cheeks turn red and she looks nervous.

I pull out a box from the box. "Oh boots!" I kneel on the floor and open the lid. Black shiny, high heeled mid length boots sit in the box. I pull my trainers off and undo the zip and take out the rolled up paper out of the boot, and zip it back up.

"Killer heels Amy, look at them! They fit too"

Amy smiles as I take the boot off and return to the boxes. I take out the invoice and flatten the box.

"Next one."

I cut the tape again and remove flattened bags.

"Your turn." I lob the bag at Amy who catches it. Her nails tear open the black plastic. It felt heavy, we see thin paper is folded within the latex as she pulls out a latex skater skirt.

"Nice purple, that'll suit you."

Amy's face turns beetroot. "Yeah, yeah. What else is there?"

"There's this."

I pull out another black bag, it's smaller. I open it, purple stockings for her to wear. We make our way through the rest of the boxes.

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror I admire myself in the tight black latex. My legs look long and shiny, light reflects from me at the right angles, and my body looks fit and tight in the long sleeved latex top, its zip runs up the front to my neck. My calf muscles are firm, and defined as I'm in the heeled boots. I feel like a complete goddess.

The new strapon we've bought fits nicely to my body. The straps, I tighten firmly around myself. I hear the door to my bedroom open, and in walks Amy, and I leave the bathroom to meet her.

She's looking hot, her purple stockings shine, they're see through and they cling to her mid thigh, her short purple, skater skirt covers her modesty - only just - and her body is compacted into a purple latex shirt. Her ankles and wrists have cuffs of black leather with silver links, and a matching collar is fitted tightly around her neck.

Her hair is tied up with a band, and a black ball gag is in her mouth with drool pooling around it and her lips as she struggles to swallow. Her eyes daren't look at me, she's embarrassed.

"On your knees, on the bed."

She walks to the bed and kneels on all fours as I pick up the clips from the bedside table.

"Put your ankles together, and your hands behind your back."

I use the metal clips and connect the links from her wrist cuffs together and then do the same with her ankles and screw them shut.

I lift her skirt, her arse is round, and white. Her arsehole is waiting for attention and her pussy is leaking. I squirt some lube into my hands and over her arse, and massage her date hole. The tacky noise of greasy lube and her tight hole sounds sickly as I gently massage my index finger gently in and out of her butt hole. As I slap her arse she recoils, and I can tell she tries to pull away from me.

"Don't you dare slut. I'm going to have that finger in your arse."

I hear her stifled sounds.

"You've never had a girls finger in you before, have you?"

More muffled sounds.

"You'd better get used to this, slut. Your tight arse is going to be a fuck hole of mine."

Her hole is tight as my finger presses into it, it feels as though her arse sucks it in. And I can just feel the void beyond her ring. I squirt more lube over her pooper, and edge my middle finger into her next to my index.

There are inaudible complaints as she shuffles on her knees. Her stockings squeak as they rub together.

"I'm widening your shitter, that's two fingers getting in there now, you hear that? TWO, fucking fingers."

Her arse takes it, and my fingers slicken and slide further into her. I stroke and slap her buttocks, I can feel the heat eminating from her skin as it reddens.

"I'm going to fuck your cunt now. Tell me quickly if you don't want me to."

I wait for a couple of seconds and look at her fingers. They're interlocked with each hand, her fingers redden with her grip, but I see no sign that she doesn't want to continue.

I feed the top of the strapon into the hole between her legs. The plastic end glistens from her cream, her legs forced together make her vagina harder to enter as I press the cock in. I'm gentle with her as I feed the cock into her hungry hole. As I reel it back out, the shine from her pussy glistens, her lips extend along my tool as I withdraw.

Surprise hits me as I feel the cock press against my fingers that are jammed into her anus.

I hear her grunts and moans, and ignore them.

My waist picks up speed as I start to fuck her. My extra height from my shoes gives me good momentum to beat her, I fuck her arse with my fingers, and edge a third into her superlubed arsehole. I'm not able to push my greasy fingers further into her arse. It's tight, and three fingers seem too much. I just hold them in place just below my second knuckles.

Yesok1
Yesok1
480 Followers
12