Jess and Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch the cock slurp into and out of her pussy as I reach between her legs and play with her clit.

"I can't believe how wet you are!"

She's pooling and dribbling, my cock travels freely in and out of her.

Her feet stretch and wriggle as her head and left shoulder press into my bed, her back curves and arches as I begin to fuck her a little faster.

Her vocalisation is arousing, so feminine and high pitched. I can tell she comes as I play her clit in my left hand.

After I remove my fingers from her arse, it gapes open briefly, and I watch it as it gently closes. I slide my fingers from her pussy, and gently tap it as I slide the cock from her pussy.

My fingers feel sticky, and I admire her hot mess as she kneels exposed to me. I pull her skirt back down to cover her modesty once again, before going the bathroom to wash my hands.

After I've cleaned myself a little I sit on the bed next to her. With my right hand I undo the buckle from the back of her head. A puddle of spit has dampened my duvet, but I stroke her head.

"Are you going to run out on me?"

She stays still and silent as I play with her ear.

"Well, you can go. But. Only after you choke this down."

I take the back of her head, and position the gooey cock next to her cheek.

"Open wide slut."

I force the end of the cock into her mouth. Her lips stretch as her mouth opens wide, and I push the dong to the back of her throat, before pulling her head back.

"Lick it, lick your come off it slut. You can go once you clean it."

I watch as she silently cleans it, her tongue outstretched and sliding up and down where her pussy was just minutes earlier. I slap the willy against her and giggle as I ping it against her nose.

"Good girl. Your best friend is very pleased with you."

She looks away, avoiding my eyes, embarrassment flashes across her face.

"You're released!"

I stand and unclip her, and pull her up onto her feet.

"You've a pretty arsehole."

She still doesn't look at me and leaves the room, and I smile and walk to the bathroom.

Downstairs, we're dressed.

"See you at the school gates?"

Amy nods.

"Are you ashamed?"

"Yes!"

Amy looks sullen and avoids eye contact.

"It's our secret. I'm not going to tell anyone. It's fun, don't feel ashamed."

She shrugs, "I can't help it! It's not normal."

"Who is normal, Amy?"

"Don't call me that. I've got to go."

"Go on. Call me when your ready. Friends?"

Amy smiles. "Always! I just... I don't know."

"You're confused?"

"I'm ashamed, ashamed of what we do. Let me work it out, you'd better not tell."

"I won't." I smile. "Go on, go, this is awkward."

Amy turns and leaves.

I didn't see Amy at the gates, her mum was there. Ben is watching TV and I take my phone to the kitchen and call Amy, only to get her voicemail.

"Amy, it's me checking in. Call me... please."

I stand, lost in my thoughts, broken by my phone pinging.

"Don't keep phoning me. Let's take kids to school and go back to yours tomorrow. I don't understand, but I like what you do to me. See you tomorrow!"

12