Jess and Gina

Story Info
Gina gets eaten by Jess on her Period.
1.8k words
4.4
10.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess is by the pool when Gina returns from the gym. Jess is lounging on a patio chaise lounge chair and looks cool and fresh in a grey and pink on off-white background asymmetric-cut summer frock. Jess has her legs up on the arm rests, giving her lover a view of sexy ankle boots and shapely calves. In the bright sunlight the fine blonde hair on her legs causes her skin to shine like liquid gold. On a table is a large jug of mojitos. Jess sips from a frosted glass sweating and beaded with moisture. Her aviators hide her eyes, but her forty-thousand-watt smile makes Gina's day even before she reaches Jess.

Taking the glass from her, Gina drinks deeply, draining the glass, and filling her mouth with the cool, alcoholic liquid. Leaning in, she places her lips on Jess', pries her lips apart with her tongue, letting her mouth empty into Jess'. Jess's tongue swirls the liquid in around, the punch of the alcohol and the intensity of the kiss causing her to moan softly, making the hairs at the back of neck stand on end.

Motivated by Jess' response, Gina delves deeper, as if to devour her lover's mouth.

She pulls out of the lip-lock and removes Jess' aviators. Jess' pupils are dilated, giving Gina a clear view of the rising intensity of lust in her girlfriend's mind and body. Gina's nipples harden in response, a frisson of passion coursing from her breasts to her belly to her crotch.

"Eat me", she says her eyes locked with Jess. "Drain me. Make me cum".

Jess looks at Gina. And smiles. "You are on your period, aren't you? I can smell you from a mile away, and it's making me go crazy." Instead of answering right ways, Gina pulls off her sports bra and lets it drop. Cradling her breasts, she brings them up to Jess. "You tell me", she says, her hard nipples damp and pink and in Jess' face. Jess moves in closer, rubbing Gina's nipples with her nose. Wrapping her arms around her, Jess buries her face in Gina's bosom, her breasts damp from the gym, and licks them, first one and then the other. "You smell and taste positively ripe and ready to eat," says Jess, "Sweat and piss and woman secretions, and you're making me wet and horny. I positively love you when you are shedding, it makes you sweet and sour and dank and dirty and desirable." Jess bites her left teat, drawing a gasp of pain and pleasure from Gina.

Gina smiles, and bends over to kiss Jess again, this time pulling her in, one arm around her waist and the other at the back of her head. She is more forceful this time, and Jess responds equally, their kiss a power struggle to consume each other. Jess' hand caress Gina's bare, sweat-slick back, moving down to her butt and tracing the line of her arse-crack. Their moans turn to mewling as both women's passion levels soar. Gina's hands find Jess' bra-less breasts, and she squeezes them through her dress, tweaking her nipples and pulling on them, harder and harder as they stoke their rising need. Abruptly, Gina pulls back, and both women gasp for air.

"Now" she says, standing up to peel off her tights. Jess has a great view of Gina's crotch, wet and moist and smelling like damp earth mixed with piss and love juice, slightly sour and metallic. Her mound is high and drops sharply into her Vee; her pubic hair obscures her vagina, still closed and tight, but fast puffing up, opening and becoming increasingly visible. She straddles the chair, resting her thighs on its arms and scooting forward. Jess slides down in the chair aligning herself with Gina's ready-to-explode sex. Jess is already breathing hard in anticipation of sucking Gina's cunt, her eyes half-closed and her mouth slightly open. Her breath on Gina's already sensitive clit causes Gina's lower belly to shiver uncontrollably.

"Oh, Jess", she half-moans, "do me now, I need you to suck my bloody cunt, and make me cum like never before."

While Jess and Gina have eaten each out before, never when either of them were on their period. This was something Jess has been longing to do for quite a while now, but either her shyness to ask or the opportunity to do so never presented itself to her. As a result, the sight and smells of Gina's pussy a breath away from her face blows her away, causing her to shiver in anticipation of fulfilling her secret fantasy. Eager as she is to plunge in, Jess decides to take it slow and make this encounter one that they will never, ever forget.

Taking a deep breath, Jess inhales Gina's strong and earthy aromas, and lets the sensations take her lust up a notch. Gooseflesh, ragged breath, and shivers dominates her consciousness. She exhales, and Gina gasps, feeling the waft of air across her now sensitive pudendum. Involuntarily, her undercarriage shakes.

"Jess, now! This is getting unbearable; eat me puhleees, I beg you, suck my pussy.", she gasps, her voice almost a shriek.

But Jess has other ideas. Using her long, tapering nails, Jess combs out Gina's bush, parting her pubic hair neatly on either side of her vulva. The sensation of Jess' nails on her sets off yet another round of shivering in Gina's entire body, her arse clenching and her boobs jiggling uncontrollably.

Having parted her red slit, Jess brings her nose in contact with Gina's now blood-filled and swollen outer lips and moves up and down her cleft, not just intimately taking in her scent, but also caressing the area between her inner and outer lips. Moving in smooth upward strokes all the way up to Gina's clitoris and all the way down to her perineum.

"Oh, yes, that's so good, don't stop, never! Jess, you are killing me. Deeper baby, stuff your nose in my hole."

Gina moves her hips to increase the friction between Jess' nose and her lady parts, each movement causing her taut stomach to flutter and quiver. Sensing the build-up, Jess replaces her nose with her tongue, laying it down flat and square on Gina's vagina and moving up and down now, and then in circles, glancing past her clitoris, lightly, causing it to enlarge in length as well as girth. Jess applies just enough pressure to make Gina moan and mewl as the rough and smooth of her tongue lashes her cunt.

"Yess Jess, yes, oh my god, that's sooo good, I can feel it in my nipples, don't ever stop, eat me more, I want you deeper."

Drawing back, Jess looks up at Gina's face contorted in a mix of pain and pleasure, her eyes closed, her nipples swollen and hard points, her torso heaving with shallow breaths, her head down, her hair swinging to and fro. Sweat drips off her breasts, adding to the mélange of smells already permeating the space around them. Jess smiles a broad grin and whispers, "Gina, this is just the beginning. By the time I finish with your period-cunt, you are going to go to heaven forever."

Using her long, tapered nails, Jess begins to plumb Gina's vagina. At the same time, using her other hand, she gently uses her nails on Gina's rosebud arsehole. Gina literally jumps at this unexpected touch, her sphincters clenching involuntarily.

Undeterred, Jess applies more pressure to slip two fingers into Gina's vagina, the insertion causing Gina to relax her anus, and allowing Jess to sink last-knuckle deep into her nether-hole.

"OOOOOH, fuck! Sooo good, yes, Jesssyes! Penetrate me deep, in both my holes. God!"

Gina's was half-screaming and half-sobbing as Jess did exactly that. With two fingers in deep and plumbing for Gina's g-spot, Jess has one in her rear entry all the way in. Even as she begins to finger-fuck Gina, Jess once again clamps her mouth onto Gina's vagina and clit and begins to vacuum her cunny while using her tongue to paint her clitoris. She establishes a steady rhythm, preparing Gina for lift-off.

Gina reacts to this assault on her sex by pushing her crotch into Jess' face, seeking to get her deeper and more forcefully pressed against her.

"Harder, bitch, eat me and my period. Taste me and fill me with your tongue and fingers. Oooh my, I love you Jessssss.."

Gina's urgings spur Jess to step up the pace, her fingers moving even faster and deeper into Gina's love canal. Sensing that Gina is ready for it, she inserts a second finger into her arse, moving it in smooth and deep.

By now Gina is blubbering and sobbing and groaning all at once, her hips rotating rapidly in time to Jess' mouth and fingers. Gina's head is thrown back, her back arched and stretched, her eyeballs high in their slots. Not seeing anything, her entire being is a mass of fluid and electric sensation centered in her groin and radiating to every part of her body. With one hand brutally pumping her left breast, her right hand grabs Jess by the hair, seeking to control the action.

Sensing that Gina is close to a massive orgasm, Jess let her ram her face into Gina's vagina. Gina's powerful thighs tighten around her face, enclosing her in a vice-like grip. Gina begins to sob and rock her pelvis, taking Jess with her. And then all hell breaks loose.

"Iiimm coooming, god help me, Imo ooh there, yes, yes, don't stop, jessyess, fuck me don't stop!!"

Gina rocks her body back and forth as spasms shake her body, from her crotch to her belly to her toes. She shakes and shivers as wave after wave of her release explode inside of her. Her grip on Jess tightens so much that the breath is knocked out of her. That and the fact that her face was smothered deep in Gina's groin caused Jess to see stars and to experience a near-orgasm herself.

And then, Gina squirts.

Jess felt a rush of squirt fluid and woman-juice, and possibly menstrual blood on her face. So surprised is Gina that most of it flows directly into her open mouth. The taste of Gina's ejaculate makes her gag for a moment; however, instantaneously regaining her senses, she holds some of it in her mouth and does not swallow it all.

Disengaging herself from the grip of the still gently spasming Gina, Jess pushes herself up in her chair. She grabs Gina's face in both hands and kisses her, forcing the latter's mouth open and cum-swaps her. Gina savors the taste of her period-cum gratefully, returning the kiss, and letting their lip-lock subside to a more gentle, loving exchange of each other's devotion. Gina is coming down now, the sweat on her body drying as Jess strokes her back and front, caressing her back and her breasts with the soft pads of her fingers. Jess embraces and rocks Gina back and forth while she did so, murmuring sweet nothings in her year from time to time and stroking her hair.

When Gina is steady enough to get up on her feet, Jess stands her up and walks her towards the house for a bath for Gina and then, and for some well-earned and much needed loving for herself.

...to be continued