All Comments on 'Jess and Her Daddy Pt. 01'

by missvixen555

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can’t wait!!

I loved this story and hope part 2 comes soon!!! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexy,

You are very talented. I hope there is a part 2 soon.

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Great story

Excellent erotic sexy story. Can't wait next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for the story

I hope jess and her dad continue behind mom/wife's back and she never finds out!

Love hearing the ways they get away with there affair!

Kisses

Carol Ann

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
VERY EROTIC, ENGAGING STORY

It's hard to believe you're not an experienced writer! Please keep it up.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhibited love.

TigersmanTigersmanover 6 years ago
Great writing

This has got to be one of the best father/daughter stories I've ever read. I loved it. Keep writing.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 6 years ago
Loved it

Made me wish I had a teenage daughter to breed

Such a loving tender story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delish!

Thank you so much for this story. Just read both parts and my insides were clenching the whole time! Love their dynamic and conversations. <3

ozSolitude1964ozSolitude1964about 6 years ago
Amazing

A beautiful and well-written tale of love and passion! thank you so much...

azuraoneazuraonealmost 6 years ago
Very well written and different from the rest

Your two stories are imo the best of the entire genre, which is saying something. Been a few pretty good authors on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really well written and enjoyable! Kind of a fucked up family dynamic though, lol. Only having sex about once a year since they were married?! Oh. Hell. No. I'd be single before the year was out, that's no life! That's like just having a female roommate and friend who occasionally throws you a pity fuck. Ouch.

...and dad... 'If she doesn't understand we'll just leave her' ....nice. Damn! ...and what happens to her when he keels over in fifteen years, her stuck with a batch of kids, no further education or trade skills, and trying to find someone to watch the kids for free so she can go make money at a low pay job somewhere. The chances of finding a mate dropped to 1/10th because most won't want a batch of ready made family. The story is definitely a fun fantasy, but your mind is forced thinking of all the bad things that will happen later:/

Eeek! Sorry, didn't mean to be a downer there!! The story is still fun! Looking forward to seeing how mom figures it out, or flat catches them(!) in the next chapter, hehehe! Hey, hopefully she buys a winning lottery ticket or something!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I absolutely Love, Love, Love this story both parts 1 and 2. Reading this has helped me cum and cum again. You have made me a very happy reader because daddy, daughter , Love, Lactation and impregnation; the 5 things that really get me off. No anal was also a real positive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story needs to be completed...preg...lacation...birth....mom finding out...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Jess And Her Daddy Pt. 01:" - Eighteen Year Old Daughter, Jessica and Her Sixty Year Old Insatiable Married Father, Charles, and Jessica's Late-fifties Year Old Mother, Flora.

Mother Flora is possibly one of the world's most likely persons to care less about any sexual activity with her husband, though she does love him.....and, has many times encouraged him to "take a lover" in order to satisfy his male libido needs.

Being a sixty year old male, Charlie does have an over-eager appetite for sex. His nubile eighteen year old daughter--he now recognizes--is the person he loves very much, even given their forty-two year age difference! And, his daughter is open to her father's suggestion that he needs, and wants, her to be his ever-after lover and sex partner. She's an easy "sell" to accepting Charlie's plan to provide the family, her mother in particular, with grandchildren, her father with sons and daughters, and Jess herself with a passel of children of her own. The problem that now exists is how will Mother Flora's acceptance--or not--bear on the cohesiveness of their family unit!

The story is a unique, and awkward, theme of father and daughter's ever-after love affair! But for we fans of incest on such a grand scale as Charlie and his daughter, Jess, this story "hits the spot!" At least as far as I'm concerned!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

60yo with 18yo... I just don't see it happening sorry. As much as I would like to believe it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissvixen555@missvixen555
Just a sensuous woman who loves to write about love. Please comment and rate my stories - your comments mean the world to me - they show that I am doing something right and touching someone. Please take the time to let me know what you thought. It really will be appreciated....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES