Jess and The Piercing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little of both, but really it's about the piercings. When he said you'd be able to see my piercings through my dress it really turned me on. But I really am scared about having my nipples done. I don't want to mess up their sensitivity. My pussy I am just afraid of how bad it will hurt, but I know it will not mess up my ability to cum. You know how sensitive my nipples are and I don't want to fuck that up," she said.

"I have always liked a pussy piercing and with how your pussy is shaped I thought it would be extra sexy on you. If you want to do this, I am happy that we are getting it done by someone we at least know a little instead of just walking into some strange place. I'll admit, the thought of watching you spread your legs for Mario is turning me on now too," I told her.

"Is your little guy getting hard thinking of him touching my pussy?" She asked.

"If it wasn't before it is now," I told her. She knows how much I like it when she talks like that.

"Ok, let's do it. Maybe I should have another shot before we go."

We ordered another shot and just as John and Mario got back the shots showed up. "John you're driving and Mario you need a steady hand, this is for us." Jess and I took the shots and each of us threw them back.

"Common, let's go put some holes in me," Jess said. That got a laugh from everyone.

We all piled into John's SUV and took the short ride to Mario's studio. John said he would drop us off and just wait out in the truck and make a few calls. Jess said from the backseat, "I don't mind if you come and watch. Were kind of all in this together now." Jess gave me a look and shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah right, I can just wait in the car. It's no big deal," John said and looked at me to reassure me that he was not going to come in.

"Jess is right John, I kind of assumed you would be there anyway, and I know Jess does not mind and neither do I. Come in with us. It will be fun if Mario doesn't mind," I said.

"I don't care, the room is not very big, but we can all fit. If Jess wants you to come in its fine with me," he said.

"I am going to need all of the moral support I can get to go through with this. I probably should have had another 10 shots first, but what the fuck. This is going to either be a great story or a big mistake," Jess said.

In a matter of minutes, we were at Mario's shop, and we all piled out of the SUV and headed inside.

The place was not very big. It had 3 seats up front and a small table that looked like someone could lay down on to get a tattoo or piercing. There were a two people in chairs getting tattoos and a few people waiting. At first, I got nervous that the piercing would take place on the table in front of all these people, but Mario led us towards the back to a room. "You guys can go in there while I get the stuff we need. Jess, come with me and pick out the studs or rings you want."

Jess and Mario went over to a small display of jewelry, and John and I went into the room. "Are you sure you don't care if I am in here man? I feel kind of creepy," John said.

"I don't mind at all. Jess wouldn't have invited you if she didn't want you in here," I told him.

"Dude, she is gorgeous. I'm not going to lie. When she said I could come in I really didn't want to pass that invitation up. But I did want to make sure you were okay with it first," John replied.

"I am totally ok with it. Jess is not shy about her body."

"Is she a stripper or something?" John asked. It was a fair question, considering the circumstances.

"No, not at all. She works at my company. She's a med tech. She wears scrubs to work every day. Nobody there really even realizes what an amazing body she has, but outside of work it's a different story," I told him.

"So that's how you met her. I was wondering. She looks like she's only 18. How old is she?"

"She'll be 22 next month. We started dating a few months before she turned 21. Perfect set of circumstances for how that happened," I told him.

Jess came back in and sat on the small table in the middle of the room. The table was a medical table of sorts, but was setup more like a seat, with a step at the front and the other end of the table locked upright, angled back to serve as a backrest. Mario came in carrying a small tray that had an alcohol bottle, cotton balls, sterilized needle packages, and 2 studs and one ring. I assumed the studs were for her nipples and the ring for her pussy. He sat the tray on a small rolling table that was against the wall. Next to the small table was a stool, also on casters. He pulled the stool and the small table to the foot of the table where Jess sat quietly waiting, then sat on the stool in front of her. "Where do you want to start first?" he asked her.

"Oh man this is really happening. I just got all flushed. Feel my hands, they are all sweaty," she said to me, looking into my eyes. I reached out and took her hands in mine. She was right, her palms were sweaty. After just a moment she gave me a sexy, little smile of excitement, then reached up and slipped the straps off her shoulders. She pulled her arms up through the straps and pulled her top down, exposing her amazing breasts to Mario, John, and I. She was so gorgeous.

I am sure Mario has done this hundreds of times and seen many breasts in his shop, but this was the first time he was seeing Jess' breasts and that was a huge turn on for me. I think Jess was a bit too nervous to enjoy any exhibitionist thrills in the moment. John was standing behind Jess like I was, so he could only see her breasts from behind, over her shoulder. I looked over at him and I gave a nudging motion with my head to tell him to move around in front where he could see better. I lead the way, moving around slightly off to one side behind Mario while John eagerly took the other. Now we could both see everything clearly. Jess was focused completely on Mario, obviously nervous, but clearly excited too.

"First thing I'm going to do is clean your nipples with some alcohol. This is going to be a little cold," Mario said. He poured some alcohol on a cotton ball and starting with her left breast swabbed the wet cotton around every bit of Jess's already rock-hard nipple. She flinched a bit from the cold, but I was also sure that she found it stimulating because of how incredibly sensitive her nipples were. When Mario was satisfied that her left nipple had been thoroughly cleansed, he moved to her right and did the same. As before, Jess flinched a little as he first contacted her very hard nipple. Soon, it too was ready.

Next, Mario opened the small sterile-packaged needle and set it aside. He carefully sterilized each nipple stud with alcohol and set them on a stainless-steel tray. He then looked up at Jess and saw a fearful look on her face. Mario gently asked her, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Jess reached up and held her breasts in each hand and said, "I'm just so nervous about my nipples is all. Can we wait and do them last? I'm just not sure about them. Maybe just do one, I don't know... I know I want to get my hood done for sure, but I'm just nervous about my nipples."

Mario replied, "Sure, no problem. We can do it however you want. We don't have to do anything if you don't want either. You're in charge here."

"I want to do it. I'm just nervous about my nipples is all. Let's do my hood first then I'll decide on my nipples."

"Sure, we can do that. Let me adjust the table, stand up for a second." Jess stood up to the side closest to me, not bothering to pull her dress back up, leaving her breasts out for us to enjoy. John just ogled her shamelessly while Mario adjusted the table. He moved the back of the table down to about a 45-degree angle and pulled out an extension from the front, lengthening the portion where Jess had been sitting. I assumed it was to put her feet on.

Quietly, Jess said to me, "Sorry, I just got so nervous. I don't know about my nipples. Maybe I could do just my right one for now and see how that goes."

I stepped closer, touched her shoulder and looked into her eyes as I said, "Don't apologize, baby. I totally get it; you do what you want and nothing more."

"Ok,", Mario said to Jess, "You can get back on the table now. Take off your underwear and pull up your dress, or I can get you a paper gown if you prefer," Mario said.

Jess stood up on the step at the front of the table and pulled up her dress up around her waist, exposing her pussy at eye level to Mario seated in front of her. "No panties to take off," Jess said flippantly. Then she sat down on the table and scooted herself back. She had not bothered to pull her dress up to cover her breasts, so she was sitting there essentially nude wearing only the dress bunched around her waist. Mario did not miss a beat and remained professional, but John had a pleased look on his face as Jess's beautiful bald pussy came into view.

"Go ahead and lean back," Mario instructed. "That's it," as Jess laid back against the backrest. Now put your feet up here with the bottom of your feet touching each other." Jess complied. "Yep, perfect," Mario went on. "Now pull your feet up towards your butt like a butterfly stretch. Yep, there you go. Now just relax, and just let your legs fall the rest of the way open."

Jess was laying back, propped up at a 45-degree angle. This was like laying back in bed but on 3 pillows. This allowed her to look down and see what was happening, but also stretched out her torso enough to not interfere with what Mario was doing. Her feet were together, with the soles of her feet touching and pulled almost all the way up to her bottom. Jess is quite flexible, so when she let her lex relax they opened almost completely down to the table on either side. What a sight! Jess's pussy was on full display for two men who were almost strangers to her, one of whom I had known for more than 20 years.

I could see why Mario put her in this position. It gave him full access to her pussy, allowing him to roll his chair up close so he could easily reach where he needed to work. Jess has a beautiful pussy. As I described earlier, she has a tulip shaped pussy with small inner lips. Being a natural blond, the little pubic hair she has naturally is very fine. And she shaves completely smooth every day. Because she is so fair her pussy shaves baby smooth, as if there was no hair there to shave at all. The seating position Jess was in resulted in her pussy being spread completely open, creating separation between her inner and outer lips. Her inner lips were parted too, so that we could see the opening of her vagina, which was very obviously wet. My girlfriend's beautiful pussy was on complete display for these two men. I don't think that I have ever seen her pussy as open and vulnerable as it appeared at that moment.

"Ok," Mario said to Jess. "Here is your hood. Can you see it from that angle?" He used his pinky finger to point out her hood, and he touched it ever so slightly, moving it from side to side. As I said before, her hood barely covers her clit, and from where I was standing, I could see her clit poking out slightly from underneath her hood. Her clit is not large. It's actually normal sized, or maybe a bit on the small size, but the way her hood is shaped when she's the least bit excited it pokes out nicely, as if begging for attention.

"Yes, I can see. Where will you pierce it?" Jess asked.

Mario used his thumb to pull her hood up and to inspect it. This caused Jess to flinch as his thumb brushed her clit. I could clearly see her clit exposed now, and Mario's thumb rested on top of it for a brief moment. When he moved his thumb Jess let out a slow breath. Mario took another few seconds, examining her hood to determine the proper placement of the piercing. "Your hood is fairly long," he told her, "So we have some flexibility on where we put it. Here let me show you."

Mario turned to the instrument table and grabbed a long medical grade Q-tip - the kind a doctor might use to swap your throat. He turned back to Jess and placed his left hand on her lower stomach, just above her wide-spread pussy. Using his thumb, he pulled up the top of her slit, gently pulling it towards her stomach. This caused her hood to pull back, fully exposing her clit. It also created a gap between her clit and her hood which allowed Mario took insert the small head of the Q-tip underneath her hood. He then let go with his thumb which allowed her hood to rest around the Q-tip.

"See, your hood actually extends from here to the end," he said indicating with his pinky again. We were all intently looking at Jess's pussy at this point, including Jess who was peering down between her legs. Her breasts were still exposed, and her nipples were even harder than they usually are. I think all of us had completely forgotten about her exposed breasts at this point, with full focus on her fully exposed and spread pussy.

Mario continued, "We could pierce it up here near the top and the compression ball will hang down against your hood about midway. We could put it in the middle and it will hang to just about at the end of the hood. Or we could put it lower, and it would hang down past your hood and might lay or rub against your clit. There is a slight risk to putting it lower, with an increased possibility of tearing, as the skin there is thinner. But either position will work fine if you're not too rough with it," Mario advised.

"I was thinking lower so it would hang against my clit, but now you have me worried. What do you think, babe?" Jess asked me.

"What if you positioned it so it just hung to the end of her hood?" I asked Mario. "Not really hanging down, but right to the end so she could still have it resting by her clit, but pierced higher up so it's more protected?" Again, we're all studying Jess's exposed spread pussy while we discussed this.

"We could use a slightly larger hoop. Then it would hang down where you want but still be secured higher. Is that something you'd want to consider?" Mario asked.

"Yeah, that could work. I do want it to hang around my clit, so maybe that is the best way to do it." Jess said.

Mario removed the Q-Tip from Jess's hood, and he left the room. That left Jess spread eagle in front of us while we waited. She reached down and touched her pussy lips, lightly dragging a finger across her hood feeling what he was describing. She then pulled up on the skin above her pussy and moved her hood around imagining how it could be positioned. The eroticism of her touching her pussy while we watched was more than I could take. I had to adjust myself, as my hardon needed more room in my pants. John was just staring at her pussy, almost drooling, as he watched I could clearly make out his hard cock pointing to the left in his shorts, and it looked formidable.

Mario returned with 2 different sized rings; each a bit larger than the first. He placed the medium ring over her hood, showing Jess (and us) where the piercing would be for the ring to hang with the ball against her clit. Then he did the same with the larger one. After some careful consideration Jess decided on the medium ring.

Mario turned to his table and picked up another cotton pad. He dabbed it in some alcohol and started wiping down the area at the top of Jess's slit, then down each side of her hood. He used his left thumb to pull her lips to the left as he wiped down the outside of her hood and then halfway down the outside of her labia minora, inside of her labia majora. So essentially, he wiped down the whole right side of her pussy lips, stopping before he got to the entrance to her vagina. Then, using a new cotton pad, he did the same on the left side of her pussy, pulling her lips to the right so he could swab the damp cotton down the left side of her hot little pussy.

He put some alcohol on a new Q-tip and used his left thumb to pull back the top of Jess's slit and hood, exposing her clit again. "This is going to feel cold," he told Jess. He slid the Q-tip under her hood again to clean inside it. She jumped a little as the cold touched her clit under her hood. Without letting go of her upper slit with his left thumb, he kept her hood pulled back and her clit exposed Then he took one of the cotton pads and used it to gently wipe down across her clit. Jess jumped. "Wow," she exclaimed. I'm not sure if that was really needed, or if it was simply gratuitous on Mario's part, but either way it sure was fun to watch. I wanted to pull my dick out and jack off while watching him clean her pussy. In some ways it was more erotic than almost anything I've ever done. Here I was, willingly letting this guy play with Jess's pussy while another man and I watched. It was so incredibly hot!

Discarding the cotton pad, Mario selected a clamp his instrument table that looked like forceps but with horseshoe shaped openings on the business end. He used his finger and thumb to position Jess's hood within the forceps. "You're going to feel a little pinch," he said as he clamped them onto Jess's hood. Jess winced a little but didn't make a sound or look away. The opening of the forceps was now locked in place, centered where the piercing was to be. Mario carefully removed the sterilized needle from the package. He looked at Jess and solemnly instructed her, "Ok, lean back now and look away. You need to remain very still. Do not flinch, or jump. If you do, I could miss my spot and hurt you, or hurt myself. So please remain very still."

"Come here and hold my hand," Jess said to me. I stepped next to her and took her hand in both of mine. She grabbed on tightly and closed her eyes tight.

Mario moved into position holding the forceps with his left hand and the needle with his right. "Ok, I am going to have you take a deep breath and when I tell you, let it out slowly. As you let it out you are going to feel a quick pinch. It will be very quick. The forceps have been attached now for over a minute, so your hood is going to be a little numb and it won't hurt as much.

"Relax your legs," he told her. "Yep, just like that. Ok, now take your deep breath." As Jess was in the middle of the deep breath, Mario put the needle through her hood. Jess jumped and let out a little scream, her eyes open wide with shock and pain.

"Mother fucker! Oh, shit that hurt. Fuck, you are a lying bastard! Fuck, it still hurts! It's throbbing!" As Jess was talking, she wasn't looking, but Mario had the hoop in his left hand and put it on the end of the needle. Then he backed the hoop through the hole as he removed the needle.

"Well, it seems to work better that way, and I've been called worse. Have a look," Mario told her.

"Oh, you already put the ring in. I didn't even feel that part," she said. As she was talking Mario removed the forceps and grabbed a pair of what appeared to be skinny needle nosed pliers. He took the ball that goes at the bottom of the hoop and placed it into the pliers. Then he placed the needle nose pliers in the center of the hoop and spread it slightly as he placed the ball in between the two ends of the hoop. When he released the need nose pliers the tension of the spread ring held the ball in place. The hoop was perfectly placed, and the ball was hanging at the end of her hood exactly where she wanted it, basically touching her clit when her hood is pulled back.

Mario used a new cotton pad to wipe off a little blood that was on the side of her hood and then gently wiped down each side of her slit. He then took a little tube of Neosporin, opened it, and applied some on her hood, with more around the ring, and more along each side of the top of her slit.

"All done down here. Do you still want to do your nipples?" Mario asked her.

"I totally forgot," she said, then she grabbed her bare breasts again with both hands, looked at me and said, "No, I changed my mind. Sorry," she told Mario.